Big City Home of Amazing Pizza (UC/AU,Adult)*2 Needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

We finally arrive at the hippest club in New York City and I flash Joe an appreciative smile as my favorite bouncer lets us in ahead of several aggravated customers in line. It pays to know people in high places. Once inside Liz immediately asks what we want to drink. Ava spouts something about water but I just flash my girl a grin. She knows what I like. With anunderstanding nod she makes her way through the crowd to the bar. Ava takes this oppertunity to grab my and lead me over to an unoccupied table. Running my hand through my long locks I pause briefly to admire the purple strands placed strategically through my blonde hair.

I get lost in thoughts of that sexy tat artist that inked the newest creation on my back. He had this bad ass way about him that had me longing to know what he does when he's not doing the 9-5 work thing. There was something so intense about his eyes. They were other wordly. I felt as though when he was looking at me he saw more than just a bitch with a mean right hook and legs that won't quit. Oh well. There's plenty of others where he came from I suspect. Still, that 'I know something you don't know' grin of his has left me captivated.

"De place is crowded tonite." I admonish looking to Ava for agreement. I see Liz making her way over to us with an arm full of drinks. The chicks talent never ceases to amaze me. "Right here." I shout just in case she can't see us.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

After setting the drink down and having a few. I start to smile. For reason, hell I don't know. Then my mouth starts to move, "Dat, Zan, guy was pretty hot." I say. Not talking to anyone in particular. Mostly to myself. I take a deep breath, "He's was really hot." I say letting the breath go. I look to Maria, "So, Ria. I's saw ya eyein dat dude, dat did ya tat." I say with raised eyesbrow.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

~~Zan~~

I grab my Sharpshooter, knocking it back. I can all but smell the Lizzie girl. God it's intoxicating. I shoot Micheal and Rath my patented 'screw you' look. I got a girl to find. "Iz gonna go find some intellgiant conversation." I tell them.

I pull myself off the bar and make my way through the crowd. I dance with some girls, grin at a bunch more. Just cause I'm hunting one girl in particular doesn't mean I can't have some fun while I'm at it.

~~Ava~~

I grab my water from Liz and take a sip. With my powers it's not too good for me to get too drunk, else we might have some poor fool getten in my face and suddenly thinking he's on fire. Tends to draw attention, little stunts like that. I might get something a little stronger later but for now I'll stick this.

"Zan? That the dude from the tat place you been hung up over Lizzie?" I can always tell when my two best girls are hung up over some dude. They're always so obvious, sighing and moping. Shit like that. I know a Zan, who runs a tattoo place. Surely not? "Tall guy? Black hair? Needs a shave like nothing else." I ask. I'm always tellin' Zan to get a shave, just to get on his nerves. "And what's this about you and a dude Ria. SPILL! I want details, now."
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I hear Zan say, "Iz gonna go find some intellgiant conversation." I think, What the hell!. Weren't we all supposed to get together. He walks away from the bar and make his way through the crowd. Sipping my beer, I continue to scan the club.

Rath~

I shake my head thinking, This is lame.Placing some money on the bar when the bartender comes over. "Coors light"I say. The bartender nods his head. He sets a bottle of Coor's light down a moment later and picks the money up. Picking up my beer, I sip the beer and scan the club.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Once Liz returns she sets our drinks down with a distant look in his eyes. Hmm. She must be fantasizing about Mr. Tall Dark and Broody again. He’s all that has filled my tiny brunette friend’s thoughts since she met him. I told her she should just find him, fuck him, and get him out of her system. Maybe I should take my own advice? "Dat, Zan, guy was pretty hot." He states almost to herself. He was aight. I guess. Now his friend on the other hand. He was a real piece if I ever saw one.

I bet I could teach him a few tricks you can‘t learn in a book. “He's was really hot." She repeats and it appears that my friend has been lost in a trance. Damn, this one really did a number on our Lizzie. She‘s usually pretty nonchalant when it comes to guys. “So, Ria. I's saw ya eyein dat dude, dat did ya tat." She observes with a raised eyebrow. I was hoping I looked less conspicuous but apparently my ogeling had been obvious. "Zan? That the dude from the tat place you been hung up over Lizzie?“

Ava asks genuinely interested. “Tall guy? Black hair? Needs a shave like nothing else.” Perfect description. I wonder if she knows him. “And what's this about you and a dude Ria. SPILL! I want details, now.” Uh Oh. My turn. “It’s not a big deal really.” I admonish while taking a sip of my drink. “I just admired his ass a little before he inked me a whole lot after.” I try to down play how much his mere presence had effected me. There’s no sense in getting hung up on some guy I’ll probably never see again. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

I laugh. 'Liar' I think at her. She is so into him, I can tell. So Zan and Rath have girls crushing on 'em uh? I wonder if it's mutual. Oh, I can use this. I'm gonna needle those guys so bad about this later.

"Sure, uh-huh, whateveh. Yo'se such a bad actor Ria." I grab her hand, "C'mon, I bet he's here. Let's go find him." I think maybe I remember one of the guys mentioning clubbing tonight. Maybe they're here, maybe Micheal's here. My grin gets bigger and I grab Liz, yanking her out of her chair as well. "Come on! I's wanna dance. Forget 'dis mopey shit."
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Sure, uh-huh, whateveh. Yo'se such a bad actor Ria." Ava admonishes as she grabs my hand and practically pulls me right off the seat. Wow, when did the chick get so strong? "C'mon, I bet he's here. Let's go find him." Huh? How would she know he might be here. Does she know something she ain't saying? Before I can question her she's got Liz and I on the dance floor. "Come on! I's wanna dance. Forget 'dis mopey shit." Well, she's got one thing right.

There's no reason to waste music like this brooding over some beautiful stranger. After all the club is full of men just like... Nope. Can't even lie to myself. He was a one of a kind and I just walked away. Oh well, I guess I'll just try to dance away my frustrations. "I love this song!" I reveal enthusiastically as my hips sway to the beat.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Sure, uh-huh, whateveh. Yo'se such a bad actor Ria." Ava admonishes as she grabs my hand and practically pulls me right off the seat. Wow, when did the chick get so strong? "C'mon, I bet he's here. Let's go find him." Huh? How would she know he might be here. Does she know something she ain't saying? Before I can question her she's got Liz and I on the dance floor. "Come on! I's wanna dance. Forget 'dis mopey shit." Well, she's got one thing right.

There's no reason to waste music like this brooding over some beautiful stranger. After all the club is full of men just like... Nope. Can't even lie to myself. He was a one of a kind and I just walked away. Oh well, I guess I'll just try to dance away my frustrations. "I love this song!" I reveal enthusiastically as my hips sway to the beat.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

Ok, next thing I know I'm on the dance floor. Dancing with Ria, Ava and some random guys. I wonder off from my friends dancing with all sort of people. None of them I know. I mean some have said, "Hey, Liz." I have have no fucking clue who they are. I just wave and say, "Hey" back.

Someone grabs my arm and I start dancing with this guy. Pretty hot. But his hands are roaming places that shouldn't be roam unless welcomed to roam. I push his hand off my ass and breasts. Usually a hand on the ass doesn't bug me. But, this guy is being a total shit. I try and push away from him to dance with some other party goers. But, he won't let go.

"Let, go ofs me." I tells him playfully. Maybe he was just joking around. But, when I fully looked into his eyes they were out for blood. And mine. "I's said let go." I demanded and stomped on his foot and start to run off, when my hand was caught by his. And he pulled me close. "Come on maybe just give me some sugar." He said. He was a drunk guy and definitly not from New York. "I's said gets da hell off!" I yelled.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I continue to glance at the dance floor. I see someone dancing with long blonde hair and purple streaks. I grin while hoping I that I have finally found her. Iz such a cornball. Don't even know da b'tch's name but Iz can't gets her outta my head. Looking closer, I see Ava is dancing with the b'tch that I have been looking for day and night since Iz gave her a tattoo.

I have my suspicions that Michael is secretly seeing Ava which is what causes me to say, "Iz see Ava n Iz thinks dat b'tch Iz been lookin' for. Why don't we jet on over to them?"

Michael~

I set my empty beer bottle down on the bar just as Rath says, "Iz see Ava n Iz thinks dat b'tch Iz been lookin' for. Why don't we jet on over to them?" I nod my head yes while wondering, Does he know? While I am sure that both him and Zan would be fine with me being with Ava, I also know how protective they can be over her too which they have no reason to be since hurting her would be like ripping my own heart out.

I follow Rath onto the dance floor and move up behind Ava as Rath moves up behind the girl with blonde hair and purple streaks. I instantly think she has an attitude and notice the tattoo on her back of a red and black tribal tattoo where the center was a heart that contained the leaves and stem with thorns of a red rose. The rose that rest at the top of the heart seemed to become from inside the heart. Directly underneath the heart was a V which had an upside down V shape coming from the bottom and then the top on both sides. Damn he does good work, I think while moving closer to Ava.

Rath~

We walk closer and I see the a red and black tribal tattoo where the center was a heart that contained the leaves and stem with thorns of a red rose. The rose that rest at the top of the heart seemed to become from inside the heart. Directly underneath the heart was a V which had an upside down V shape coming from the bottom and then the top on both sides tattoo that I gave her and grin. I move up behind her and get real close placing my hand on her hips as she swings her hips I bring her body back against mine and say, "Been lookin for ya."