Defying Convention (UC/ Adult ) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Isabel~

He thrust slightly harder, his mushroom head brushing against my g-spot. "Oh...."I moan out. I didn't think it could get any better, until "How about this?" He asks and slips, what I could feel, three fingers into my heat. "Oh.....God...." I moan loudly, as he slowly thrust his finger. "Like that or you want me to thrust harder?" He asks.

"Harder....Oh...Michael....Harder...." I plead, thrusting my hips, making his cock and fingers slide deeper within me. I love this man, I love this man. "Ah....Michael...!"

~Alex~

I open my eyes as she sucks my cock hungrily and I look down at her and bring a hand to her head and massage her scalp. Looking into her eyes, I feel a tingle go up my spine. Then, she deep throats my cock and my head falls back, "Fuck...." I moan, "Ah...Lonnie..."

She slowly bring her mouth to my head and thrashes her tongue back and forth and starts to suck hungrily, again. "Lonnie...ah...Lonnie..."I moan loudly.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

"Harder....Oh...Michael....Harder...." Isabel pleads. She thrusts my hips, making my cock and fingers slide deeper within me. I hear in my head, I love this man, I love this man. which makes me grin as I thrust harder and faster mkaing my head brush against her g-spot and my fingers go deeper."Ah....Michael...!" she moans.

I sense that she is close which is a good thing cause I feel like I am about to cum at any moment. Moving my thumb to her clit I circle her clit with my thumb causing her walls to clamp down on my fingers as her ass clenches around my hard cock. "Isabel!"I scream. I thrust my hardened cock deep inside her ass and fill her clenching ass with my hot seed. I still the thrusts of my cock a moment later and enjoy how her ass continues to clamp around my cock while I thrust my fingers in and out of her fluttering heat.

Lonnie~

Alex opens his eyes and brings in hands into my hair. He looks into my eyes while massaging my scalp. I deep throat his hardened cock again while enjoying how his fingers feel in my hair. I hear, "Fuck...." Iand then him moaning, "Ah...Lonnie..." I suck hungrily on his head and thrash my tongue back and forth as he moans loudly, "Lonnie...ah...Lonnie..."

I relax the muscles in my throat and deep throat his hardened cock again. I press my tongue into the vein while bringing my mouth back to his head. I suck hungrily while thrusting my mouth up and down his shaft. Knowing that he likes what I am doing to him, I continue to thrust my mouth up and down while pressing my tongue into the vein on his hard cock. I want to make this last but at the same time, I find myself wet again. Giving someone pleasure has never made me as wet as I am right now.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Isabel~

He moves his thumb to my clit and circles it. I clamp down on his cock and fingers and I hear him scream out my name, "Isabel!" He thrust his cock deep into my ass, filling me with his hot seed. "Michael!" I scream and match his continuing thursts, still clamping down on his cock and fingers.
"Ah...Fuck...Michael!" I scream as I cum.

~Alex~

She deep throats my cock, again and presses her tongue against the vein of my hard cock, while bringing her mouth back to my head. "Lonnie..." I moan. And she suck hungrily, thrusting her mouth up and down my shaft, pressing her tongue into the vein of my cock.

I thrust slightly and continue to massage her scalp. I feel as my climax start to build and I thrust a little more, "Lonnie....I'm a...oh...I'm gonna....ah....Lonnie!" I scream filling her mouth with my hot seed.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

"Ah...Fuck...Michael!" Isabel screams as she climaxes. I grunt in pleasure as her ass continues to clamp around my cock. "Damn,"I say while slipping my fingers out of her fluttering heat which I plan on filling with my hard cock in a few moments since she is already making me hard again.

I bring my fingers to my mouth and lick them clean. Leaning down, I bring my mouth to her mouth giving her a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, I slowly pull out of her tight ass. I wave my hand over my hard cock and use my powers to clean myself off and then reach over for a condom. "You want to wait a few or put the condom on me so I can be inside your tight pussy,"I ask while holding out the condom.

Lonnie~

Alex moans, "Lonnie..." as I continue to thrust my mouth along his hardened cock. He thrusts slightly and I know he is close so I suck harder while he massages my scalp. Enjoying the feel of his fingers in my hair, I moan causing vibrations to go into his cock at the same moment he thrust a little more and then screams, "Lonnie....I'm a...oh...I'm gonna....ah....Lonnie!"

His hot seed flows into my mouth and I greedily drink him down. I continue to suck while enjoying his taste wanting to have gotten every last drop. Slipping his cock from my mouth, I crawl up his body making my hardened nipples rub into his chest as I make my way to his mouth. Capturing his mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss, I taste myself on his tongue which only causes my pussy to become even wetter. Breaking the kiss for air, I look deep into his brown eyes and say, "Iz wants ya cock inside me."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Ria." Just one word, but it means so much. It's my name. It tells me that in this moment it's me he wants to be with. He isn't imagining someone else or pondering over weither it would be different if he was with one of his own kind. I needed that reassurance and he granted it to me without even meaning to. Smiling despite myself I let the feeling of pride wash over me. He is moaning because of what I am doing to him. The sense of power is intoxicating and I find myself becoming more and more arroused but just the mere thought of it.

Speeding my motions I bring my hand up to cup his balls tenderly. The deserve attention too. Rubbing them in a circularly motion I flicker out my tongue to tease the head of his penis and I can tell that he's getting really close. Stepping it up a notch, I take in as much of him as I can and suck hungerily. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I can smell her becoming wetter as she gives me pleasure like no one ever has before. My mouth starts to water as her scent teases my senses. She speeds up and brings her hand to my balls making me grunt in pleausure. I continue to massage her scalp while memorizing how silky smooth her hair feels between my fingers.

She rubs my balls in a circular motion and teases my head with her tongue. Her name, "Ria..."slips past my lips again as I feel my climax quickly approaching. She moves faster and takes as much of me as she can into her mouth and I scream, "Ahhh...fuck...Ria....!,"before I have to thrust my hips upward and hot seed shoots into her waiting mouth. "Ria!"I scream again.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Lonnie~

"Damn," he says slipping his finger out of my heat. He bring his fingers to his mouth and licks them clean, then leans down and bring his mouth to mine bring me into a passionate kiss. I can taste myself as he kisses me and it's getting me even more turn on. He breaks away and slowly bring himself out of my ass, waving a hand over his hard cock, cleaning it with his powers.

He reaches over and grabs for something, "You want to wait a few or put the condom on me so I can be inside your tight pussy," He says holding out the condom.

I would really love to feel him inside my wet heat right now it's just, I'd like to just lay with him for a while. "Would you mind, if we just layed in each other arms for awhile?" I ask eyes closed so that I won't see the dissapointment on his face.

~Alex~

She drink down my hot seed and continues to suck, making my eyes roll back into my head. Then, she slips her mouth off of my cock and crawls up my body, her hardened peaks rubbing against my chest, she captures my mouth into a fierce and demanding kiss. She breaks the kiss for we bothe need air and look deep into my eyes and says, "Iz wants ya cock inside me."

I smirk and grip her hips, rolling up over so now, I'm on top. "Oh, really now?" I say and brush my hardened cock against her wet heat.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

"Would you mind, if we just layed in each other arms for awhile?" and closed her eyes before I could answer. I raise my right eyebrow while wondering why she closed her eyes. "I don't mind"I say while laying on my back. Reaching out, I bring her into my arms and wrap my arms tightly around her body. "Holding you is just as nice," Is, I say while letting my hand move up and down her back.

Lonnie~

Alex smirked and grabbed my hip. He rolled our bodies so he was pressing mine into the mattress. Telling me that he was going to be the one in control. Letting someone control me was something new to me since I was usually the one in charge. "Oh, really now?" he says before brushing his hardened cock against my wet heat. "Yes..."I moan. Bringing my hands to his back, I run my nails down his back and gripped his ass cheeks while trying to get him to enter me. I'm sure my brown eyes are telling him that I am used to getting what I want.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Ahhh...fuck...Ria....!," He screams before he thrusts his hips upward submitting himself to my control. His hot seed shoots into my eager mouth and on instinct I swallow the substance. It’s taste is unlike anything I’ve ever encountered. Salty and yet sweet at the same time. It is so distinguishably Rath. Licking my lips as to not miss a drop I smile when he repeats my name like a mantra. "Ria!" Mmmm. I raise up and crush my lips to his no he can taste himself on me.

Running my fingertips along his rock hard abs I trace the lines in his stomach with my nails. “Did you like that?” I mumble against his lips. I’ve never done anything like that before. I hope I did it alright. Doubt and Insecurity threaten my thoughts when I realize he must have had many experienced women. Those who had been pleasing me for years. This was my first time. How can I compete with all those he’s had before? I feel slightly discouraged ,but I try not to show it. After all no guy wants a girl who is unsure about herself.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

Maria captures my lips and I taste myself on her tongue which is something I have never allowed anyone to do after giving me head. The kiss ends all too quickly and she runs her fingertips down over my abs and traces her nails over my stomach. She mumbles against my lips, “Did you like that?” which confirms my suspicions that she had never done anything like that before.

Placing my thumb under her chin, I tilt her head up so I can look into her green eyes. "Hell yeah"I answer. Mantaining eye contact with her, I say, "Ya knows Iz happens ta likes dat ya ain't ever been wit or done any of dis stuff before. Makes me feel special dats ya wants ta do all dis with me." I smile while letting my eyes drink her in again. "Ya made me want ta do somethin Iz ain't ever done before n dats not only takes things slow but lets ya in." I knew that I wasn't one for words and hoped that she understood what I was trying to say.