Candy Fics.... Let's scoop #1

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

It's the most inventive beginning I have read in ages. I can't wait to see what happens next! :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
manderly
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by manderly »

maybe what i'm about to recomend it's well known by everyone but someone new on the board might find it useful.

i have to thank LovinGuerin2Much first of all for mentioning DocPaul's Out Of Darkness because i went to Roswell Desert Skies to find it and fell in love with that person. there's no candy in the entire world like his, in my opinion.

i like Applebylicious' Out With The Old a lot, and April's Stimulation is also good. About CC fics with good candy i have three favourites: Carol000's Chameleon, Angel's Happenstance and Taffy's Those Meddling Fates Series. really good stuff.

i'll keep searching and sharing...
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

life & love in London by madroswellfan has a great candy plot.
Banner by Evelyn
shobhna guerin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by shobhna guerin »

For all the newbie Candies, I definitely recommend "Routines" by Chicky. I recently reread it, and it's one of the best fics I've ever read. :D
~Perhaps you notice the absence of love only when you have learnt to expect its presence~
=Githa Hariharan=
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I've gotta drop by to recommend DocPaul's fantastic series, The Day We Never Kissed. It's long, and I mean looooooong. It seems completely canon at first, but soon shifts to something else. It's good. I love it. I've read it three times. I know. I have no life. You can find it on Roswell Desert Skies. Frelling awesome.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Just wanted to tell you that on the fanfics/recommandation fics threads, I have posted links to some good fics. If you have fics to recommand, go there. Or if you want to read "la crème de la crème" as we say, then you can go there too.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
PMP
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by PMP »

If anyone's interested, I'm writing a candy fic now. The link is in my author's thread, which you can find by clicking the image in my siggy. It's called 'Internet Infatuation'.
Last edited by PMP on Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

I love that one too April. Any of DocPaul's fics are amazing. All on Roswell Desert Skies. All M&M
-
Michael to Maria--
I try my best but I don't suceed
I need to be loved but I fall on my knees
You keep me sane in the craziest moments
Your warmth your beauty will always hold my heart the closest....
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Collision, by Crowkisses, is a long and interesting fic. It can be found at CID and FF.net. It deals with past life on Antar and its consequences in the show (season 2).

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
Jull_ana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jull_ana »

tequathisy wrote:life & love in London by madroswellfan has a great candy plot.
Thanks for the recommendation, tequathisy, it was of the best fics I've read in a while...