Not So Little (M/L / Adult) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Not So Little (M/L / Adult) (Complete)

Post by Applebylicious »

Winner Round 6

Round 5 - Winner

(Nick Gannon)

"Because I want you to ride me like that."

Winner Round 3

Not So Little Character Map.

Not So Little
Applebylicious
M/L Smut
Disclaimer: Nothing's mine but the nookie! :oops:
Summary: It's Liz's eighteenth birthday... and she's about to receive the gift of a lifetime!

<center>Thanks to all who voted! This story is dedicated to you!</center>

<center>Chapter One</center>

The sound of the doorbell echoes through my half-asleep mind and I groggily force myself out of bed. Walking through the dark and empty house, I curse softly as I trip over something laying in the middle of the hallway.

A short bark resonates and I immediately drop to my knees, running my fingers through soft, silky hair. “Oh… Zan! I’m so sorry, sweetie! I didn’t see you there.”

The doorbell rings again insistently, and I look up with a frown.

“Jesus, I’m coming!” I say out loud, hurrying to the massive front door. I pull it open without bothering to check the eyehole. There’s only one person it could be.

“Michael, I told you not to come check up on me,” I grouse. “Did you forget your key…”

My words trail off as I stare in shock at the image before me. Max Evans stands on my doorstep, all six-feet-two-inches of him clad in well-worn jeans and a tight T-shirt that does little to hide his impressive form.

“Max!” I squeak in surprise, my body heating up as I stare at my older brother’s best friend. “Wha… what are you doing here?”

He continues to stare at me, astonishment coloring his incredible amber eyes. “Uh… hey, Liz…”

His gaze travels downwards and my mouth drops open as I realize that I’m still dressed in my pajama’s, which consists of an oversized T-shirt I stole from Michael. Okay, so it’s faded and has Metallica written all over it, but it’s damn comfortable.

And also damn skimpy, barely brushing my thighs.

“Oh my God,” I say, shaking out of my daze and pulling the door to me in an attempt to hide myself and the blush rapidly spreading over my body.

“Uh, sorry…” he responds, shaking his head as he glances back up at me. Wait a minute… his eyes seem darker than before. That’s weird.

“So, Max… what’s up?” I ask, trying to remain as cool as possible, seeing as how my secret crush of six years just saw more of me than my own parents have since I was ten years old!

“I was looking for Mike,” he says, sticking his hands in the pockets of his pants, an adorable smile on his lips. “I take it he’s not here?”

“Uh, no,” I admit, “he’s spending the week with Maria. Uh… do you want his cell number?”

“No thanks, I already got it,” he smiles again and I flush a little more.

“Oh, right, of course!” I laugh nervously, shifting on my feet as I try not to stare at his rippling muscles underneath his clothes.

Get over it, Liz! My mind hisses at me in disdain. Max doesn’t need you drooling all over him, jeez!

“So, what have you been up to, Lizzie?” he asks me, using the pet name that Michael dubbed back when we were younger. I absolutely hate it when he uses it, but hearing it from Max’s lips brings an unconcsious smile to my face.

“Not much,” I respond, aware that my voice has probably taken on a dreamy edge. “My parent’s left for a cruise yesterday and then Michael, so I’ve pretty much been left house-sitting.”

His dark eyebrows rise. “You mean, you’re staying here all by yourself?” he asks in surprise.

“Yeah,” I nod.

“Wow… aren’t you a little scared in this big old house all alone?” he grins teasingly and I roll my eyes.

“That’s exactly what Michael said, you guys suck,” I stick my tongue out at him. “I can take care of myself you know.”

“Right,” drawls in disbelief. “If it’s all the same, I think I’ll stick around anyway.”

My smile freezes and I stare at him in shock. “Y… you mean… stay here?”

He nods slowly. “Yeah, I mean you shouldn’t be left all alone. Haven’t you ever seen a scary movie? Young girl all by herself in big house… it’s the ultimate death cliché.”

I toss him a mock frown. “Okay, now you’re just trying to scare me. It won’t work, Evans. I’m not the same gullible little girl anymore.”

His eyes flash with an unreadable emotion. “No, you’re not, Liz.”

His voice is husky and slides around me like silk. I blink, trying to determine whether or not I’m dreaming, or did Max Evans just give me a compliment? The same guy who has basically considered me his little sister over the years? The guy who helped my real brother put worms in my hair when we were kids?

“Um, do you want to come in?” I ask shyly, opening the door in invitation and managing to conceal my body at the same time.

As quick as that, the moment is broken, and he’s back to his normal friendly demeanor. “Yeah, thanks Lizzie. You guys got anything to drink around here?”

I nod, shutting the door as he walks inside, then slink towards my room. “Yeah, in the fridge! Um… I’ll be back, just help yourself! You know where everything is, right?”

“Yeah, you want anything?” he calls back.

“Sure! Uh… just get me whatever you’re getting!” As I escape into the safety of my room, I shut the door and fall against it, breathing heavily.

Oh my dear Lord. Max Evans is in my house. Okay, so that’s not exactly a weird thing, in actuality he’s probably here just as much as I am. I used to wonder if he knew he didn’t really live here. Not that I mind him being here, of course. Nooo… definitely not. I used to live for the nights him and Michael would crash here, staying up late and playing practical jokes on everyone. So the fact that he’s downstairs right now, rifling through our fridge isn’t really novel information.

Except for the itty bitty detail that we are the only two in the house.

All the years I’ve known Maxwell Zander Evans, we’ve never really hung out just one on one. Sure, we’ve had our moments when he’d get up on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons with me while Michael snored away. But we’ve never really… been alone.

Not that I would mind being the sole receiver of his attentions. Of course, if Max ever knew how I felt about him I would die of humiliation. He totally does not think of me that way at all. I mean, the guy thinks I named my dog after some hottie on a television show that I like. Sure, I told him that but come on! Zander… Zan?? Can you say oblivious?

I hear a noise coming from the kitchen and quickly throw on a pair of jeans and run my hands through my hair in an attempt to smooth it out. Just as I’m opening the door to leave, a thought strikes me and I hurry to the bathroom to gargle some mouthwash – just in case. Yeah right.

Taking a deep breath, I head towards the kitchen. When I enter, I see Max pouring a reddish liquid into two tall glasses. He looks up as I enter and offers me a smile.

“Hey, does Michael know you have his favorite shirt?”

I scowl at him playfully, swinging up onto one of the bar stools as he slides me a drink. “No, he thinks Kyle took it and if you tell him differently, I’ll kill you,” I preen, batting my eyes.

His deep chuckle sends a thrill through me and I feel the dreamy expression sliding back over my features.

“Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me,” he winks and my heart melts.

I take a sip of my drink and make a face. “What is this?”

“I don’t know, I found it in the back behind some iced tea. I think it’s Kool-Aide.”

I wrinkle my nose, taking another small sip. “Michael must have made it. He always puts in way too much sugar.”

“Can’t argue with you there,” he screws his face up after tasting the beverage.

I watch him wipe his face with the back of his hand and find the words spilling out of my mouth before I even realize it. “So… I heard you and Tess broke up?”

He shrugs his shoulders, placing the glass down as he comes to sit next to me. “Yeah, I don’t know why it took me so long to do it. I was never really that into her to begin with. She isn’t really my type.”

His words cause a wave of relief to wash over me. Thank God. He wasn’t really interested in that bimbo. “So, if you don’t mind me asking… why did you go out with her in the first place?”

“I don’t really know,” he muses. “I guess it was just something to do. I mean, Michael was always with Maria and she was just… there…”

“Like a leech,” I mutter, taking a gulp of my Kool-Aide as memories of Tess clinging all over Max sends my blood rushing turbulently through my veins.

He turns to me with amused eyes. “You really don’t like her, do you?” he asks curiously.

My eyes widen and I nearly choke. “What?” I squeal. “Uh, why would you say that?”

He raises an eyebrow in disbelief. “I saw how you were always glaring at her when she was over here. I thought you were going to zap her with your death-ray eyes.”

I level a glare at him. “Very funny. And for your information, I just didn’t like the way she… chewed her gum.”

“What?” Max laughs in surprise.

“You know, she was always popping it around,” I say, mimicking Tess’s antics. “Smack, smack, smack… it was enough to drive a sane person to the asylum.”

Max cracks up at my imitation. “Oh my God… you look just like her.”

“Shut up, I do not!” I giggle, shoving him playfully. “She’s all… blonde and beautiful and big-breasted. And I’m…” I trail off in disturbing realization.

His smile becomes serious as he continues to stare at me. “What?”

“Not,” I finish lamely, looking away in embarrassment. “I’m just mousy old Liz Parker.”

“Hey, you’re not mousy,” he states firmly. “You’re a brunette, just like me. And I am not mousy.”

I shoot him a wry glance. “No, you’re more like an elephant… Dumbo to be exact, what with those ears.”

His mouth falls open and he glares good-naturedly. “Hey! Look who’s talking, short stuff! At least I don’t have to get a stepladder every time I want to get anything higher than five feet off the ground.”

“No, you just fly up there,” I giggle, flapping my hands near my ears while humming the tune of ‘Dumbo’s Flying Circus’.

“That’s it, Parker!” he warns and I squeal as he makes an attempt to tackle me to the floor.

Feeling a little light-headed, I stumble across the living room, weaving around the furniture as Max follows behind me.

“Get back over here, Liz!” he laughs.

I giggle and shake my head, running up the stairs as he trips over one of the rugs. He stands back up and frowns at me. Sticking my tongue out, I turn back around and finish the steps. I hear him calling my name as I run down the hallway towards Michael’s room.

Making a snap decision, I race inside and hide in the closet. My breath is coming out in excited little pants as I hold my hand over my mouth, trying to smother the giggles threatening to leak from my throat. I hear his heavy footsteps fall outside my hiding place and hold my breath in anticipation.

“Liz? I know you’re up here!” he calls, and I almost gasp at the closeness of his voice. “Come on out and take it like a woman!”

Silently, I stick my tongue out at him from inside the closet.

He sighs. “Fine, I guess I’ll just go back downstairs and finish all the Kool-Aide by myself.”

I snort. Does he really think I’m going to fall for that? You gotta do better than that, Maxie Pooh.

I hear his footsteps echo as he leaves the hallway and I sit in silence, waiting. I know he’ll be back. So I huddle myself into a little ball, trying to avoid touching anything within Michael’s wardrobe. As I move, my foot brushes against something wet and I still.

“What the hell?” I hiss, shrinking away as a horrible odor fills the trapped air. Oh God! It smells like mildew in here! I pinch my nose and try to breathe through my mouth, but the smell becomes so overbearing that I have no choice but to either stay and die from toxic fumes or escape and retain my sense of smell.

I press my ear up against the door and once satisfied by the silence on the other side, I slowly creak it open, peering out into the dark room. Seeing only faint shadows of a bed and the rest of Michael’s junk, I quickly exit the closet, gasping in relief as clean air fills my nose.

I look back and shudder in revulsion. “God, that’s just disgusting.”

“What is?”

I shriek, turning around to find Max staring down at me, arms crossed over his muscular chest, eyes glittering in the dark.

“Max!”

“What took you so long?” he smirks down at me and I feel my heart speed up as I realize how close we’re standing to each other.

“Uh… I… what?” I ask, trying to desperately shake myself out of the daze I’m currently in while staring at his lips.

“Don’t play dumb, Miss Parker,” he drawls, and I can’t remember ever hearing anything sexier than Max Evans saying my last name. “Why did you run?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” I deny cheekily. “I just really had to…use the bathroom.”

An eyebrow raises. “In Michael’s closet?”

Busted. “Oh, I was just… uh… looking for a towel. It’s kind of hot and I was thinking of taking a cool bath or something.”

His smile falters slightly and his eyes blaze as he continues to stare down at me. After a moment, he speaks, his tone hoarse and deeper than usual. “So… you wanted to cool off?”

I nod, shivering slightly at his intense gaze. “Yeah…”

He opens his mouth to speak, then shakes his head slightly, a strange look coming over his face. “What’s that smell?”

I frown in confusion. Huh? Smell? What were we talking about? “Huh?”

He sniffs again and pushes me out of the way slightly, an appalled expression on his handsome face.

He walks over to the closet and opens it, letting out the gross mildew vapors. “Oh, that’s just sick!”

I walk over, carefully holding my nose and stare in shock at the heap of wet clothes scattered across his closet floor.

“Those are from our trip to the lake last week,” Max admits, his nose wrinkled in disgust.

My mouth opens. “You’re kidding me! That is sick! God, my brother is so gross!”

Max quickly shuts the door and turns back around. “Come on, let’s get out of here before I hurl. Not that it would make much difference in this pig sty,” he adds wryly.

I follow him down the stairs, frowning as I notice that everything seems to be slightly fuzzy as I look around. I see Max also stumbling slightly.

“Uh, Max…” I say, my tongue feeling slightly heavy.

“Yeah?” he glances over at me as he downs another glass of punch.

“How…how much of that Kool Aide have you drank?”

He looks at me strangely, then back to the empty glass in his hand. “Uh… two or three glasses. Why?”

I groan as a thought strikes me. “I’ve had two. I think I know why it tastes so funny.”

He raises his eyebrows. “You do?”

“Michael must have added some tequila to it,” I flop down next to him on the couch. “He does that sometimes, damn it! I completely forgot!”

“Oh shit, you’re right. No wonder I feel so horn…”

His voice trails off and he looks down, his cheeks slightly pink. I frown, wondering what he was going to say.

“What?”

“Uh, nothing,” he says quickly. “Hey, isn’t your birthday tomorrow?” A quick glance at his watch and he chuckles. “Or in this case, today.”

I blink at the swift subject change, then smile as his words sink in. Wow… he actually remembers my birthday?? “Uh, yeah… in a few minutes actually, if you want to get technical.”

He wiggles his eyebrows. “So… eighteen. Well, it looks like you’re officially an adult now, little Lizziebear.”

“Yep,” I say happily. “I can now legally vote, get into clubs, and have promiscuous sex with older men.”

Max makes an odd choking sound at my words, and I look over at him in concern.

“Are you all right?” I ask, patting him gently on the back.

“Uh… yeah,” he says dazedly, looking over at me. “What was that last one?”

“What, the sex thing?” I ask, slightly surprised by my bold words. “I just meant that it wouldn’t be considered statutory rape anymore if I was to…”

“Have sex with older guys?” he asks, his voice deep and throaty. “Uh, is that something you… want to do?”

His words send a crimson stain across my cheeks. “Oh, I don’t know…” I stammer, biting my lip and looking down at my hands. “Maybe…”

I hear him intake a sharp breath and the couch shifts as he moves closer to me. Dear God… am I actually having this conversation with Max Evans? I must be drunk.

“Anyone in particular?” he breathes, and I look up sharply at his sexy tone.

The smile abruptly slides off my face and I’m sure I must be gawking now. Did Max Evans just come on to me?

“Excuse me?” I manage to choke out, scanning his face earnestly for any sort of sign that I’m not crazy and that he really is flirting with me.

He leans closer to me, his head mere inches from mine as he regards me with those killer golden eyes of his. “Is there anyone in particular you’re thinking of…?”

The question lingers in the warm air and I barely notice my mouth fall open at his suggestive intonation.

“Maybe…” I whisper, licking my suddenly dry lips. I watch his eyes fall to my mouth and his gaze darkens even more, if that’s possible.

The next thing I know I’m straddling him, my legs wrapped firmly around his waist as Max’s lips attack mine. We both groan simultaneously, and I immediately wrap my arms around his neck, shifting as close as I can to his body as he slips his tongue inside my mouth.

The feel of his soft, supple lips eating away hungrily against my own will forever be imprinted in my brain, of this I’m sure. He tastes faintly of alcohol, and something else… pure seduction. His hands are roaming my body, gripping my thighs roughly through the denim. And is that… oh god, it is.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just died and gone to heaven. Maxwell-fucking-Evans is underneath me, hard and completely aroused… if the huge bulge I feel pressed up against my throbbing core is any indication.

I can’t believe this is happening! A part of my brain realizes that we’re both pretty trashed, so there’s a chance this is all alcohol induced, while the other part of me says WHO THE HELL CARES??!!

I let out a loud moan as I feel his hands drift upwards over my T-shirt, and he sucks my lower lip in between his teeth as his fingers skillfully begin massaging my breasts.

“Oh my god…” I cry out, pulling away from him to stare at the ceiling as his lips attach to my neck, sucking and trailing his tongue down my sensitive skin.

I wriggle shamelessly in his lap, grinding against the impressive hardness below me and he lets out a groan, sliding his hands up the inside of my shirt.

Just as his fingers reach the clasp of my bra, Zan barks loudly, penetrating the cloud of lust we’ve fallen into. We break apart, staring at each other with shocked and aroused eyes. I try to catch my breath, looking into his amber orbs as I force the blood to stop rushing to my head… and lower.

“Liz?” he whispers, his own face flushed with desire. “What… what are we doing?”

“I don’t know,” I reply breathlessly. “Do you regret it?”

His hands begin trailing down my arms, and he stares back at me with a resolute and aroused expression. “No. God help me… I want you so much… I can’t help myself anymore.”

<center> TBC.....</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:13 pm, edited 69 times in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Two</center>

I stare at him as the words come out of his mouth. To say I am speechless would be redundant.

But it doesn’t really matter because at that moment he brings his mouth back against mine, gently sucking my lower lip into his hot cavity. I try not to groan as he runs the tip of his tongue across my lip teasingly, leaving behind a tingling wake.

He releases it with a pop, sitting back slightly to judge my reaction. “Liz… is this okay?” he asks in that same husky tone that sends shivers down my spine. “We can stop if you wa-“

I grab his shirt collar and yank him to me, impatiently fusing our lips together. His words die out and he grasps my hips with his hands, squeezing lightly as I begin grinding against him again.

God, he feels soo good. Didn’t someone say that if it seems to good to be true then it probably is? Well, that person obviously never made out with Max Evans!

“Liz, you’re killing me,” he hisses as I undulate my hips against his straining arousal, nipping his lip in the process.

“Mm… but what a way to go,” I reply, shocked by my own boldness.

He simply groans in agreement and I resist the urge to giggle uncontrollably as his fingers once again slip inside my shirt.

“Can I…” he asks, a pleading note in his voice, fingering the clasp of my bra. “I want to see you.”

I don’t reply with words, instead simply pull my shirt over my head, tossing it over my shoulder where it lands with a soft plop. Max’s eyes widen then darken at my brazen act.

Thank you Jose Cuervo.

His eyes drop down to the swell of my breasts, barely concealed by my tiny purple bra. He runs a finger gently across my collarbone, dipping ever so slightly inside the lacy cup. When he looks back up at me, there’s a question in his eyes.

“Take it off,” he says with a cautious air, as if he’s waiting to see exactly how far I’ll let us take this.

Well, Maxie boy… you’re in for a surprise. This alcohol hasn’t just made you more excited than the Energizer Bunny with a new set of drums!

I simply raise an eyebrow. “Not until you lose that shirt,” I purr, sliding my hands up the soft cotton material.

He swallows heavily and raises his arms in compliance as I pull the offending garment over his head. I am momentarily struck dumb by the sight of his naked chest.

Oh. God. This boy should come with a warning label! I lick my lips as my gaze travels over his well-sculpted pecs, lingering on a tiny mole on his right side just under his armpit.

For some reason, that little mole makes me want him more than ever before. Damn, he’s sexy.

“Now whatever will you do with me?” he drawls, cocking his eyebrow in a challenging expression.

I look up to meet his aroused eyes and simply smile. “What do you want?” I ask, the alcohol adding a slight slur to my provocative statement.

His eyes narrow and a dangerously sexy smile lights his lips. “I think you know,” he answers, bucking his hips up into mine so that I can feel his erection.

I lick my lips. “You mean…?” I trail off uncertainly. Not that I have a problem if that’s what he’s talking about. I really just want to hear him say it.

“I want you, Liz,” he replies, his eyes glittering with desire. “Why do you think I showed up here tonight? To talk to Michael? I knew he was with Maria. I… I just wanted an excuse to see you.”

My eyes widen in surprise. “Really?” I ask, my fuzzy mind swarming with this new information. “But… why?”

He flushes slightly, clashing with the seductiveness of his earlier actions. “I thought that was obvious by now.”

I shake my head cluelessly.

He pierces me with an intent stare. “I’m completely infatuated with you.”

This time I manage to find something to say. Sort of. “Huh?”

He cocks a half-grin, tracing my lower lip seductively with the pad of his thumb. “Ever since that time we went to the lake together, you remember? It was a couple of years ago.”

My mouth drops open as I stare at him in shock. “Are you kidding? That was six years ago!”

The exact same time I fell in love with him.

“I know,” he shrugs. “It’s just… I remember looking at you arguing with Michael when we went sailing, and the sun hit your hair just perfect… you looked like an angel. And ever since then I couldn’t get you out of my mind.” His words soften as the memory takes place.

Meanwhile, this is me: :shocked!:

“So why didn’t you ever say anything?” I finally sputter out. “Why did you date Tess? Why didn’t you-“

“Whoa, one at a time,” he laughs, placing his finger against my lips. “I never said anything to you because I didn’t think you felt the same way and I think we already covered the Tess thing.”

I pout. “That’s unfair. I can’t believe this… okay, one more question. What made you come to me tonight?”

He grins sexily. “Well, today is a very special day, isn’t it?”

I rack my brain trying to figure out what he’s talking about. “Huh… oh! My birthday! But, what’s so special about my-“

My face reddens as he tosses me a hot look that could melt the Titanic iceberg. “Oh…”

“Let’s just say there wasn’t anything holding me back anymore,” he says huskily, running his hands teasingly up my arms. “As you said, you’re an adult now. Fully capable of making your own decisions and reaping the benefits…”

“Well, in that case,” I grin playfully, then lean in and catch his lips. We kiss for a minute before I pull away, and he chases my lips with his until I hold a hand against him. “I have another question.”

He’s breathing heavily, staring at me with disbelief. “What?”

I raise my eyebrow and reach down to cup his cock through his jeans. He lets out a loud groan of pleasure as I rake my nails across the hardness. “Wanna do it?”

His eyes widen with shock then cloud over with desire. “Do you really have to ask me that,” he gasps, as I begin massaging him through his pants.

“I wanna hear you say it,” I say determinedly. Who knew I could be such a little tease?

“Fine,” he grits out as I gently begin teasing his zipper down. “I… I want you to… I want… shit Liz!”

“What do you want, Max?” I ask, batting my lashes innocently. “Tell me and I’ll make it happen.”

“Ah… fuck me!” he moans as I pull him out of his jeans. “And I mean that literally.”

I stare down at him in awe. Good lord, there’s no way… no way that’s gonna fit! I’m going to be walking funny for the rest of my life!

He must have taken my silence as uncertainty because he tucked my chin up to look him in the eyes.

“Liz… we don’t have to do this,” he says seriously. “I mean, if you’re not ready…”

I quirk my lip. “Max, I’m not a virgin, okay? I’m not scared or something. I was just wondering if it was going to fit.”

He nods, then a look of utter anger passes over his face. “Wait a minute, what did you say?”

“I said I don’t know if it’s going to fit,” I repeat, cocking my head to look at his giant erection from a different angle.

“No, before that,” he cracks dryly. “You’ve done this before?”

I look up at him. “Once.”

He looks really mad… and slightly hurt. “Who was he?” he demands, looking ready to beat someone up. “Did he hurt you? Did he force himself on you in any way?

“It was one time,” I say incredulously.

“It was Sean,” he states. “I knew that prick was no good!”

“Max,” I say sternly. “Would you take off the Michael hat for a second?”

His head snaps up to look at me. “What?”

“You sound like my brother,” I clarify.

“Well, I definitely don’t think of you as a sister,” he says, and just like that, the seduction is back.

“Then what do you think of me?” I ask breathlessly, closing my eyes as he begins unbuttoning my jeans.

“Let me show you,” he says, a wicked look in his amber eyes. “Sit up.”

As I do so, he slides my jeans and underwear down in one swoop. I gasp as he pulls me back to him, brushing his swollen cock against my dripping center.

He leans forward, sucking on my ear lobe before whispering sensually, “Remember that horse you had two years ago? Back when you thought you wanted to be a jockey?”

I nod, shivering at the rough timbre of his voice vibrating in my ear. “Y… yes. Why?”

His next words cause me to moan aloud.

“Because I want you to ride me like that.”

<center>TBC...........</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Three</center>

“Oh, Max…” I moan, as he reaches behind me and unclasps my bra, allowing my small breasts to spill out into his warm hands.

“God, Liz…” he breathes, bouncing my breasts with his hands and brushing his finger over my puckered nipples. “Fuck. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted anything more than to bury myself in you right now!”

“Allow me,” I reply breathlessly, sitting up slightly and lowering myself enough to let the knob of his swollen cock slide inside my dripping center.

“Oh, God!” he cries, his head falling back against the sofa as he grips my hips firmly. He stares up at me with hooded eyes. “Please stop teasing me and… just do it.”

“Do what?” I demand, biting my lip as I try to keep from slamming myself down onto his throbbing dick.

“Wrap your legs around me, Liz” he replies hoarsely and I comply happily, locking my thighs around his muscled flanks. We both release a loud groan as more of him slips inside me.

I rock my hips experimentally, smiling when his eyes roll up inside his head and he moans again.

“When did you become… such a little tease?” he growls huskily, biting his own lip as he slumps down further against the couch to hold me against him.

I simply raise my eyebrows, raising my hips in preparation. “Since I’ve had you hard and naked underneath me, like I’ve dreamed of.”

His eyes flash in desire, then widen as I lower myself completely on him. “Oh… fuck, baby!” he hisses, his fingers bruising my thighs as I raise up again.

“Wow… you’re so huge,” I say in awe, moaning as I feel his impressive cock stretch me to my limit. “I feel so incredibly… full.”

“You’re so wet,” he whispers appreciatively. “And so fucking tight…”

He raises his own hips to meet mine as I begin riding him like the stallion he is. The only sound in the room is our pants and moans as we start the race for the finish line.

I look over catch sight of our reflection in the mirror across the room. The image of my flushed naked body moving up and down on Max’s sweat-soaked form is almost enough to make me climax, then and there.

Max catches on to my train of thought and looks over as well. “God, you’re beautiful,” he groans, holding my hips in place as I continue furiously grinding into him. “I’ve always thought so.”

I look down at his aroused expression, his hair damp with sweat and sticking to his forehead in a way that makes me want him even more. His eyes are nearly black with want and he’s biting his lower lip so hard I wonder if it’ll bruise.

“Let go, Liz,” he whispers in a tone that sends shivers of pleasure down my spine. “I want to see you cum, just like I’ve always dreamed.”

As if his words weren’t enough to send me over the edge, he places his thumb down between us, rubbing my hooded clitoris firmly.

“Oh, God…” I squeal, feeling an amazing climbing sensation begin building inside me. “Max…I’ve never felt ah…”

I’ve had had sex once, but I didn’t get off. In fact, I didn’t even like it all that much. Sean didn’t care about my pleasure, as long as he was able to shoot off his wad. But Max seems to be totally in sync with me, knowing exactly what I want and how to do it.

“Come for me, baby,” he repeats softly, applying more pressure to his caress as he bucks his hips to meet mine intimate rhythm.

“I… I am,” I cry out, feeling a wave of pleasure crash over me as my internal muscles begin contracting violently. “Oh my god! Max…”

My orgasm sparks his own, as I feel him tense up and then pull my hips forcefully against his own as he thrusts up into me. “Oh yeah! Fuck, you feel awesome!” he groans, and I feel his warm seed spill inside me as he trembles.

We continue grinding against one another until our climaxes begin to diminish. I fall against his damp body in exhaustion as he pulls me against his chest, running his fingers through my hair.

“That was unbelievable,” he rumbles into my ear. “Mm… I think I could get used to this.”

“What?” I mumble, sighing contentedly as I snuggle closer to him, reveling in the musky scent of his cologne mixed with our lovemaking.

“Being with you,” he responds, pulling me back to look into his eyes. “Liz, I want to see you.”

I frown in confusion. “Max… we do see each other. All the time, in fact.”

He shakes his head, an adorable smile crossing his face. “No… I mean see you. I want to take you out, date you, make love to you… will you let me do all those things, Liz?”

<center>TBC....................</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Four</center>

My mouth is hanging open and I almost have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not really dreaming all this. This is waaay to good to be true.

I just made love with Max Evans and now he’s telling me he wants to be with me??

“Uh, Liz…” he says nervously. “You haven’t… uh, you haven’t answered me…?”

“Is this a dream?” I blurt out, feeling my face heat up as a sexy grin spreads across his lips.

“If it is, then promise me I won’t wake up,” he says in a soft voice, pressing a kiss against my lips, his hands running up my bare back.

“I don’t want to wake up, either,” I admit shyly, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

His eyes grow dark as he rubs my lower lip with the tip of his thumb. “How do you do that?”

“What?” I breathe, enraptured by the whisky depths of his eyes.

“Make me want you so much,” he murmurs, “God, you drive me crazy…”

“Really?” I ask, uncertainty clouding the hopefulness in my voice. “I mean…”

He cuts me off with a hot, possessive kiss. My words die along with my insecurities, as his tongue coils around my own like a scorching brand. Our arms wrap around each other as the kiss grows deeper, our bodies beginning a primal dance all over again.

After a few moments he finally breaks away, resting his forehead against my own. “God… how did I ever live without this?” he speaks in a low voice, meant for only his ears. But I hear them just the same.

“Yes,” I say breathlessly, playing with the curls at the nape of his neck as I stare into his flushed face.

He pierces me with aroused eyes. “Yes… ?”

“The answer to your question?” I state simply, “the answer is yes. I want to be with you, Max. I want that so much.”

His confusion falls away to understanding, and his face lights up in a way that makes my heart want to burst out of my chest.

“Well, in that case…” he drawls, standing up so suddenly that I let out a little squeal, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. “I’d say we have some catching up to do.”

I giggle as he begins taking the steps two at a time.

As we reach my room, we tumble onto my bed, a mass of writhing limbs and giggles.

“Max! Stop!” I gasp, as he continues to tickle me, easily restraining my hands with one hand.

“Let me hear you say it,” he threatens, narrowing his eyes in amusement at my predicament.

“No way!” I laugh, squealing as his fingers discover the extra-sensitive area on my side. “OKAY!! Okay, I give!”

His fingers still, but remain poised to strike. “Say it.”

“Fine, you don’t have big ears!” I gasp, trying to catch my breath from his unforeseen attack.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” he smirks, letting his hand drift down my side and across my hip.

His smile fades and the atmosphere changes from light to sensually provocative as we both realize the position we’re in – Max hovering between my thighs, pinning my hands above my head.

My eyes fall to his bare chest as I lick my lips, my eyelids falling as I recall the pleasure we shared not so long ago.

A sound escapes from his throat, sounding suspiciously like a low growl and I feel him begin to harden where he’s nestled against me. “Liz… if you don’t stop looking at me like that… I don’t think I’ll be able to stop from taking you right here, baby, right now.”

A devilish smile crosses my lips, and I wrap my legs around his middle, bringing his rapidly swelling cock closer to my aching center. “Maybe I want to be taken…” I purr, watching in fascination as he throws his head back and groans as our lower bodies brush against each other.

I have come to the conclusion that an aroused Max Evans is the sexiest sight that God could have ever created. The way he bites his lower lip in frustration, how every single muscle in his rippling body goes taut as he tries to control himself… it’s enough to make me want to handcuff him to my bed and just ride him into oblivion.

The taste I got of him downstairs wasn’t nearly enough.

I reluctantly tear my gaze away from his gloriously nude body to find him staring at me with hooded eyes.

“I want you,” he says in a gruff voice. No matter how many times I hear him say that, it makes me tremble in desire every time.

“You have me,” I respond, urging him forward with my hips. “Make me yours, Max. Over and over…”

Before I can finish my words, his lips come raging down on mine, his fingers releasing his hold on my arms as he plunders them through my hair.

“God, you’re so damn sexy…” I hear him murmur as his lips move to my neck, then across my collarbone.

I let out a moan of encouragement as he travels lower, brushing his lips across my stiffened nipples. My fingers thread through his hair, pressing him more firmly against my breast as he sucks one rigid tip into his torrid mouth.

“You taste so sweet,” he rasps, circling my nipple with his tongue. “Like strawberries…”

I just stare at him with glazed eyes as he journeys across my other breast, showering it with the same attention.

My mouth drops open to gasp air into my lungs and I stare at the ceiling, jolts of red-hot pleasure coursing through me.

I feel him slide down the bed as he travels lower, skimming across my tight stomach, dipping into my navel…

“Spread your legs,” he demands huskily and I look down at him in arousal. “I want to taste all of you.”

He places a hand on either thigh and begins to open my legs to his hungry gaze. I couldn’t stop him if I wanted to, my whole body feels like Jell-O.

I feel his breath against my dripping pussy and hear him murmur in a dangerously sultry voice, “Look at me, baby…”

I glance down and the sight of Max’s dark head between my thighs, lips mere inches from where I ache the most, causes me to feel a precipitate shudder of release.

His golden gaze locks with mine, and he lowers his mouth, laving my slit with his tongue.

“Oh GOD!” my head falls back as he begins eating away at my pussy like a starving man. Nibbling, suckling, releasing small moans of appreciation every time my hips buck off the bed.

I’m reduced to a writhing, shivering mess, making mewling sounds as my fingers tunnel through his hair in a weak effort to keep him there.

He momentarily lifts his head and I glance down to see his face flushed with desire and glistening with proof of my own arousal. “God, I could eat you forever…” he whispers, his eyes glittering like two burning embers.

I can’t manage to get anything out before he grips my hips and returns to his skillful art of pleasure.

He continues to drive me to the point of climax, licking and nipping at the inside of my thighs. At the first sign of climax, his lips wrap around my hooded clit and I lift my hips, screaming in gratification.

As the effects of my orgasm begin to slow, leaving me with a deeper need, I reach down and yank at his hair. “Max… please… I need you.”

He looks up, and begins to crawl up my body. I stare unabashedly at the testimony of his need for me as he positions himself between my thighs.

“Now,” I whisper urgently, lifting my hips to meet his. He draws his lower lip between his teeth, before rearing back and thrusting to the hilt inside me.

<center>TBC................</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Five</center>

As he mounts me, we both still at the initial pleasure that comes from our joining. Could anything feel better than Max Evans and his enormous cock pulsing inside my tight walls?

Our eyes lock in mutual yearning, and Max lowers his head to join our lips in a sizzling, yet tender kiss. Our tongues tangle together, as he raises his body to thrust himself deeper inside me. He catches my strangled moan in his mouth, drawing on my lower lip as his hips meet mine again.

Our breathing becomes shallow and his strokes become quicker and harder. I dig my fingers into the sheets as he props himself up using his forearms, his head bent as he continues to stare into my half-lidded gaze.

“Do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now?” he murmurs in a husky voice, biting his lip as he thrusts yet again inside my tight passage.

“N… no,” I manage to gasp, arching my butt to feel him more deeply. “God, you feel so good…”

“We were made for each other, Liz,” he grunts, sweat beading on his forehead. “You fit me like a second-skin.”

My hands drift up, sliding down his tensed back. His eyes flash as my fingers brush over his flexed ass, squeezing both cheeks in encouragement.

“Liz?” he asks, his voice laced with desire and desperation. “I… I don’t think I can hold out much longer…”

“Me either,” I moan, shivering as the base of his cock brushes against my sensitive clit. “Oh, God, Max!”

“Liz!” he half-cries, half-groans as he drives into me again, his entire body tightening in anticipation as he reaches his climax.

The feel of his swollen dick pulsing and shooting off his hot seed, bathing my internal walls, triggers my own release. I clutch his ass, allowing him to continue thrusting inside me as I ride out the waves of pleasure.

Afterwards we lay tangled together, my head resting on Max’s chest as he draws lazy circles across my thigh.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been this tired,” I yawn, snuggling closer against him. My thigh, which is already draped across his lap, brushes against his relaxed member.

“Mm… you wore me out, Parker,” he teases in that sexy little voice of his, laced with sleepiness. “Go to sleep.”

I lean my head up to look at him, our eyes meeting. “Will you still be here when I wake up?” I ask quietly. Now that the desire has ebbed along with the alcohol, I am more aware of all the things we’ve done, and my cheeks flush slightly.

His chuckle rumbles in the air, and his arms tighten around me. “How can you possibly be shy after what we’ve shared?” he teases, his eyes bright, swimming with affection.

I duck my head in embarrassment. “I’m sorry… it’s just that,” I bite my lip nervously. Should I tell him the real reason I’m worried?

“Baby, what is it?” his husky tone asks, and he tucks a finger under my chin, forcing me to look up at him. “What’s wrong?”

I blush even more furiously, reluctantly meeting his worried gaze. “Nothing’s wrong… I guess I’m just a little… anxious?”

He relaxes slightly, but doesn’t release me from his grip. “About what?” he demands, nuzzling my hair.

“Are we together now, Max?” I ask earnestly.

“I’d like to think so,” he drawls, leaning down for a kiss, but I stop him with a hand to his chest. He hovers over my mouth, his eyes questioning.

“What I mean is,” I brush a tendril of hair behind my ear, eyes darting across the shadowed room. “Are you going to tell everyone that we’re together?” I clarify. “Like Tess… and… and everyone else?”

I want everyone to know that Max Evans is mine, especially all the girls that constantly hang all over him. Girls like Tess.

Understanding flashes in his eyes and his smile fades. “I see,” he states quietly. “You thought I wanted to keep it a secret?”

His hurt tone sends a wave of panic through me. “No! No, it’s just that… well, what about Michael? Are you going to tell him?”

His eyes flash again, this time in apprehension. He stares down at me, chewing on his lower lip. “He’s probably gonna kill me…”

I nod forlornly, knowing all too well how protective Michael is over me. Hell, Max was that way, too. He knows the drill my boyfriends go through.

“Well…” he draws the word out, his eyes thoughtful, then determined. “He’ll just have to get over it. You’re old enough to do what you want, he’ll just have to respect that.”

My eyes widen and I quirk a brow at him in speculation. “Are you kidding? This coming from the guy who threatened, along with my brother, to lock me up in my room until I was too old that guys wouldn’t want to date me?”

He looks sheepish for a moment, a faint blush staining his golden skin. “Yeah, well… about that,” he grins. “I really just didn’t want anyone else to date you. I was kind of…”

“What?” I prod, narrowing my eyes. Inside, I feel a spark of delight weaving through me. “You were, what Max?”

“I was jealous,” he mutters. “I hated thinking of you out with other guys, when I couldn’t tell you how I felt.”

“What made you so sure I’d feel the same way?” I demand curiously.

His bashfulness is replaced by smug confidence. “Are you kidding? No girl ever turns me down.”

My mouth falls open in indignation. “Oh, is that so? Well, excuse me, but…”

I begin to get up, but he wrestles me back to the bed. “I was just kidding,” he assures me. “I really had no idea what you thought of me. I was really nervous coming over here tonight, but Michael insisted that I should just go for it.”

“Michael?” I ask in confusion. “I thought he didn’t know…”

“He knows that I have a crush on someone,” he clarifies. “He doesn’t know it’s you. God, if he did, I think I’d be missing body parts by now.”

“Right,” I flush. “Max, I have an idea.”

He frowns in skepticism. “Okaaay… what?”

“What if we kept this… us… a secret?” When he opens his mouth to protest, I rush on. “Just for awhile. So that I can butter Michael up to the idea of me dating someone seriously. Then, once he realizes that it’s you, maybe it won’t be so bad if he knows we really care about each other.”

“I don’t know, Liz…” he begins, but I can tell that he realizes it’s probably the best way.

“Come on, Max. We’ll still see each other, it’ll just be like a clandestine affair,” I wiggle my eyebrows teasingly.

He lets out a laugh, shaking his head. “You and your romance novels,” he chides affectionately. “Okay, Parker. We’ll try it your way. But if this doesn’t work… we’re doing it my way.”

“Which is?” I demand doubtfully.

“We tell him, then run for the hills.”

<center>TBC...................</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Sex *wink wink!*</center>

Eyes closed in slumber, a smile curls my lips as I snuggle more deeply into the warm cocoon of strong arms that are wrapped around me. A small gasp escapes my throat as I feel a thumb lazily caressing my nipple, a powerful thigh rubbing between my legs.

I moan slightly, still trapped within my erotic dream world as I begin shamelessly riding that muscled thigh as though it were an engorged cock ready to provide me pleasure.

“Mm…” a throaty voice sounds near my ear. “You’re so wet, baby. Are you still dreaming, or is that for me?”

My eyes fly open. I find myself staring into two gleaming pools of golden amber. “Max.”

“Yeah, me,” he confirms, leaning down and placing a scorching kiss against my lips. “So, you’re awake?”

I manage to toss him a suspicious look, although my insides have melted like candle wax. “I think you have a very good idea just how very awake I am…” I purr, wrapping my arms around his neck so that he has no other option than to settle on top of me.

Oh, the torture!!

“Well, now you know how I feel,” he breathes huskily, “having to watch you for the last hour in the throes of what appeared to be a veeery interesting dream…”

His lips curl into a deliciously wicked grin that left me with the urge to blush. Which I probably would have, had I not already been completely naked beneath him and already tasted the goods.

Hmm… actually… that reminds me of something I’ve been meaning to do.

“What time is it?” I murmur provocatively, noticing for the first time the rays of sunlight streaming through my drawn curtains.

“Little after eight,” he returns, brushing his lips over my ear lobe. “Why, did you have something in mind?”

His sexy, teasing voice sends an all too familiar jolt of anticipation through me. “As a matter of fact…”

In a surprise move that I learned from Michael and his wrestling years, I slide my leg more firmly around his middle and flip him over, so that now I’m situated on top of him.

“Whoa,” his eyes widened. “Where the hell did you learn how to do that?”

“Let’s just say I’ve got moves you’ve never seen…” I smile, using a quote from one of my favorite movies. I begin trailing my lips across his gorgeously chiseled chest, down to his abdomen, paying homage to each individual rippled indentation.

“Re-eally,” his voice cracks as my head disappears beneath the covers, my tongue tracing the fine line of hair sprinkled below his navel.

His body tightens as he realizes my intentions, and the indication of his desire presses up against his lower stomach.

I begin nibbling teasingly around his inner thighs, giggling as his erection twitches slightly, almost like it’s straining in my direction.

“Liz…” I hear him rasp, his voice muffled with lust and desperation. “Oh, please…”

I take the tip of his enormous hardness between my lips, applying gentle pressure as his hips buck slightly.

“Oh, fuck…” I hear him groan, and his hands slide down the covers to thread through my hair, pressing me closer. “That’s it, baby…”

“Mm…” I moan, tracing my tongue around his swollen head, delighting in Max’s growls of pleasure above. Positioning him between my lips once again, I take more of him in my mouth, sucking tightly around his luscious cock.

My fingers drift down to his tightly coiled sacs, squeezing and teasing them. I am rewarded with another whimper of satisfaction from Max as his fingers grip my head harder.

“God, you give awesome head, Liz…” I hear him gasp. Smiling happily, I suckle more of him within my mouth, relaxing my throat so that I can take him all the way, if possible.

After another moment, his thighs clench and he thrusts his hips into my face clutching at my head as a low, guttural groan slides from his lips.

“Liz, I… I’m coming!” he says desperately.

I pull away long enough to say, “It’s okay, Max. Just let go, baby…”

And he does, shooting hot spurts of arousal, coating my throat as the silky substance slides down.

After he’s done, he pulls me up from underneath the blankets, and I almost gasp at the intense look on his face.

Your turn,” he gasps, his face beautifully flushed from his orgasm. “Come here.”

I’m all too willing to comply when the doorbell sounds, ringing through the house like a warning bell.

Max and I lock anxious gazes.

“Uh, Liz,” he begins hesitantly. “You weren’t… expecting anyone, were you?”

“No,” I drawl, then wince as someone begins pounding on the door.

“Shit!” we both cry at the same time, tripping over each other to get into some clothes and appear presentable.

I hastily pull on a pair of jeans and a bra, sans underwear. I know, it’s uncomfortable, but right now I’ve got more important things on my mind.

Like what would happen if someone found Max and I lounging around naked together!

“Okay, here’s what’s going to happen,” I rake a hand through my hair. “Um… I’m going to go down there and answer… answer the door. YOU are going to stay here.”

Max’s voice interrupts my frantic motions. “Liz, where’s my clothes?”

“What?” I ask, then my eyes widen. “Oh SHIT! They’re downstairs!”

The doorbell rings again, followed by another bout of impatient pounding.

“Shit, shit, shit!” I say to myself, then make a split-second decision. Grabbing Max’s arm, I pull him downstairs and begin picking up his littered clothing.

Throwing his boxers at him, he begins pulling them on hurriedly. The sight of all that muscle rippling almost snags my attention, but when I hear a familiar voice through the door, everything blanks out.

“Liz! Lizzie, you there? Open up!!”

Our eyes lock again. Michael.

“Uh… just a second!” my voice squeals, and I look around anxiously for something to cover my chest. Why, oh why didn’t I grab a shirt while I was upstairs??

I’ll chalk it up to nerves.

Just then, something whizzes by and smacks me softly in the face. I grab it and realize it’s the Metallica shirt from last night.

Shooting Max a grateful smile, I find that he’s already dressed and sitting on the couch, pretending to casually watch TV.

I tug the garment over my head and take a deep breath before opening the door.

“Michael, I told you that we should have called first! What if she’d been in the shower-“

I blink. “Uh… what’s going on?”

“Oh!” Maria squeals, then claps her hands together. “Surprise, chica! Happy Birthday!”

I stare in shock as I notice that not only are Michael and Maria standing on my doorstep, but also Alex Whitman, Kyle Valenti, and Max’s sister, Isabel.

“Happy Birthday, Liz!” they all grin, and I know my mouth must be hanging open.

“Uh, thanks,” I mumble, forcing a smile on my face. “Wow… what are you all doing here?”

“As if I would miss my little sis’s 18 birthday,” Michael flexes his chest. “Besides, Maria bought cake.”

“Wow, your care is astounding, Michael,” I say dryly, rolling my eyes at my brother. “What, you lose your key again?”

“Yes,” Maria pipes in, glaring at her boyfriend. “I swear, Liz. The more he listens to that metal crap, the smaller his brain gets.”

I smirk at my best friend as Michael’s face turns slightly red.

“You look like you just woke up, girl!” Maria slides past me into the house. “We tried to find Max, but he apparently went missing!”

I flush guiltily, following her inside as the others trail behind. “Oh, actually… uh…”

“Max, what are you doing here?” Isabel asks in surprise, catching sight of her brother, who is facing them all with a similar look of culpability.

Five sets of eyes immediately zero in on him, and he sticks his hands in his pockets nervously. “Uh, hey guys. I was just… uh…”

“I called him!” I blurt out, and everyone turns to look at me. “I thought I heard a noise last night, so I asked him to come check things out.”

Max stares at me, his face straight. But I catch the hint of amusement in his twinkling eyes.

“You spent the night?” Maria raises her eyebrows, looking at each of us in turn.

“Yeah, I guess I was a little freaked out,” I chuckle nervously, glaring at Max as I hear him snicker.

Everyone’s silent for a moment, then Michael speaks.

“Ha! I knew you were a wussy, Lizzie! Couldn’t even last a whole night,” he shakes his head knowingly. “After all that talk, ‘Oh, I’ll be okay, Dad. Don’t worry about little ol’ me’.”

“Funny, Mikey,” I smirk, using the name Maria gave him that he absolutely hates.

His smile fades. “Oh well, at least Maxie boy was here to save you,” he walks over and pats his best friend hard on the back. “Hope she didn’t drive you too crazy, man. She’s been talking my ear off about this science project thing she’s entered for the past week and a half!”

I feel my face blush, and I’m about to chew my insensitive brother out, when I catch Max’s smoldering gaze.

“Well, I think I can handle Liz,” he says in a husky tone. Bolts of awareness stream through me and I am reminded of how that voice felt whispered in my ear.

“Yeah, God knows she’s almost like your own sister,” Michael chuckles, causing the momentary sensual bubble to fade.

“Right,” we both reply at the same time, a sense of dread enveloping us.

“Hey, is that my shirt?” Michael narrows his eyes at me suspiciously. “I thought Kyle had it!”

“Why would I take your stupid Metallica shirt?” Kyle sniffs in arrogance. “I have style, thank you very much. And it doesn’t include ripped up T-shirts."

“Oh, yeah? You think wearing a shirt that depicts a naked fat man in a diaper is stylish?” Michael retorts.

“Don’t talk about Buddha that way,” Kyle flushes. “I don’t make fun of your religion, if you even have one!”

“I wasn’t making fun of your religion,” Michael points out. “I was making fun of that loser shirt you’ve got on.”

We all stifle a giggle at Kyle’s Beginner’s Buddhist Retreat tee. He simply scowls and stalks over to sit on the couch.

I sigh, shaking my head at my brother. “I’ll go do damage control,” I say lightly, knowing that Kyle’s just going to sit there and sulk until someone apologizes.

And that someone’s always been me, ever since we broke up a year ago. I dated him right before Sean, the loser, for about three years. He was my first kiss, the first guy I ever gave a blow job to.

But now, we’re just really good friends. Although we may tend to flirt a lot. But it’s all completely innocent!

“Come on, Buddha boy,” I coo playfully, dropping onto the couch next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and pat his arm affectionately. “You know big bad Michael was just playing around.”

Kyle’s lower lip is protruding, but he manages a wicked smile. “Yeah, well he’s just mad because I’ve seen you in your underwear.”

He wiggles his brows playfully and I have to laugh. “Uh huh, well just remember that I know where you hide your Busty Biker Babes subscription, kay?”

Suddenly, I feel a hot gaze burning into my skull, and look up to find Max in conversation with Michael and Alex. However, he’s only nodding and grunting to their questions, his eyes trained firmly on Kyle’s and my interaction.

I can practically feel the jealousy pouring out of him and a rush of excitement fills me to know that I, Liz Parker, have the ability to make Max Evans, the sexiest guy in our freaking TOWN, jealous!

I wink at him, then turn back to Kyle. Hmm… maybe I can have some innocent fun with this. See how much Mr. Evans really likes me.

After all, I’ve had to watch him flirt and make out with various girls, plus I still don’t know if he slept with that tramp, Tess. And if he did… well, I don’t really want to think about that.

Turning back to Kyle, I cock an eyebrow. “What, no birthday spanking?”

<center>TBC.......................</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Seven</center>

Kyle’s lips curl, his brown eyes twinkling with mischief, before he jumps off the couch with a hoot.

“I almost forgot guys! Someone needs to get her eighteen spankings!” he sings, rubbing his hands together deviously as he grins down at me.

“Oh, God, Kyle!” Maria rolls her eyes. “Can’t you forget about that for once? I mean, at this age it’s a little degrading!”

“She’s right,” Alex adds, stuffing his face with a doughnut that he undoubtedly picked up on the way over here. All the while sneaking a glance at Isabel out of the corner of his eye.

“Oh, come off it Whitman!” Kyle scoffs, pushing me over so that my jean-clad butt is exposed to him. “You’d just love to get your hands on a certain lady’s behind, wouldn’t ya?”

Alex chokes on his pastry, then shoots an evil glare at his best friend. Kyle sticks his tongue out before leaping on top of me.

I squeal, smacking at him as he lifts his hand to strike. I momentarily forget myself as we begin to wrestle around on the couch. “You’re going down, Buddha Boy!”

A loud throat is cleared, and we both look up to find Max staring at us with gleaming eyes, Michael not too far behind him.

“Valenti, get your paws off my sister,” Michael says with a mock frown. “It was bad enough when you two were dating, don’t make me kick your ass.”

I can’t tear my gaze off of Max, who is staring at me with a less-than-pleased look. I almost gulp at the possessiveness in his expression, the air between us growing in intensity and desire.

“Aw, get over it man!” Kyle drawls, “it’s tradition!”

“Back off, Kyle,” Max growls forcefully, his eyes still fixed firmly on me.

My eyes widen at his tone, and I glance around wondering if anyone else caught on to his jealousy. No one seems really surprised, probably chalking it up to Max’s previous big-brother tendencies.

Then my eyes fall on Maria, who is staring at me with her verdant eyes narrowed speculatively. She raises one brow, giving me a ‘we’ll talk later’ look.

“But Liz said I could!” Kyle whines, his lower lip poking out. When we were dating I used to think it was so adorable, but now the only lips I can think of belong to a certain Greek God with soulful, amber eyes.

Max’s nostrils flare at Kyle’s statement, and said lips quirk downwards slightly. But he doesn’t say anything, simply continues to stare at me.

“Come on, Kyle,” Isabel says, “there’s some cake in the kitchen.”

“Really?” he perks up, totally forgetting about the situation as everyone heads toward the kitchen.

Leaving Max and I alone in the living room.

“Uh, hi,” I whisper, as he begins walking towards me with an intense look in his eyes.

I press myself further against the sofa as he descends upon me. “So, you want a spanking, do you?” he growls, his voice deep and husky.

I lick my lips, feeling myself getting aroused by his tone. “Uh… I…”

My words break off as leans over me, his breath against my ear. “I know what you’re doing, Liz,” he whispers silkily, “and this is a warning. Stop or I’ll put you over my knee myself, and I won’t give a goddamn who’s watching.”

His words slide over me like an erotic blanket and I let out a little groan as I imagine him doing just that. “Max…” I whimper, need pulsing through me.

“Hey, what are you guys still doing in here?” Alex calls, walking out with a plate piled with cake.

We jump away from each other as if we’ve been burned. “Uh, I had something in my eye,” I offer lamely.

Geez… these excuses just keep getting thinner and thinner.

“Okay,” Alex shrugs, apparently non-concerned. “Hey, are you working tonight, Max?”

“Uh, yeah, why?” he asks dazedly, probably still reeling from our encounter. I know I am.

“Do you think you could maybe talk to Joe and see if he’d be interested in getting us a gig?” Alex asks hopefully.

Joe Thorton owns the bar/club that Max and Michael work at. He’s really cool, around thirty and a total ladies man.

“Uh, sure, I’ll ask,” Max offers, his eyes returning to me. “Why don’t you come by tonight to show him what you’ve got?”

“Cool! Thanks, man,” Alex beams, disappearing back into the kitchen, no doubt wanting to gloat.

Max continues to stare at me as we hear voices drifting in through the closed kitchen door.

“Alone again,” I quip lightly, trying like hell to keep from launching myself at his sexy body.

“Not nearly alone enough,” he grumbles, licking his lips as his heated gaze slides over the length of my body. “Damn, you have know idea what I want to do to you right now.”

“Mm,” I breathe, feeling the familiar throb of arousal excite through me. “Tell me…”

“I’d rather show you,” he drawls, his hand dancing dangerously high on my thigh. “Over and over again, until you scream my name and your long legs clench around me as you come.”

A shiver rushes through me at his hot words. “Max…” I moan, my lower body trembling with need. “Oh, God… please…”

A sound of distress sounds from his throat as his fingers slide to the button of my jeans. “Liz… don’t tempt me, baby. I’m hanging on by a thread, here.”

“I want you,” I whisper, biting my lip as his eyes grow dark and restless. “I want you now. Let’s go to my room…”

“We can’t,” he groans, his voice filled with agony. “Everyone’s here...”

“We’ll lock the door,” I plead relentlessly, my breath hitching as he maneuvers his hand inside my jeans, his nimble fingers stroking my lower lips. I am suddenly very glad that I didn’t put on any underwear.

And very frustrated that there are people twenty feet away.

“Baby, you’re so hot and ready for me,” he whispers in awe. “Fuck…”

“Max…” I whimper, arching into his probing fingers as he pinches my swollen clit. “I’m… I feel strange…”

He stills, his fingers deep within me as he pierces me with a concerned expression. “What’s wrong?”

“I… I feel so… hot,” I moan, tossing my head against the couch, drawing my lower lip between my teeth. “I feel like if I don’t get you inside me, I’ll burn up…”

His face relaxes, and his fingers caress me again, lightly. “I know, baby. Me too…” he rasps gruffly, his eyes blazing with arousal into mine. “I wish I wasn’t working tonight. I’d take you to my apartment and make love to you all night long.”

His murmured words cause a jolt of release to shoot through me. “Max! Ah… when do you get off?”

“After you, of course,” he replies cheekily, his lips curving in an impish grin.

My face burns as I shake my head. “No, I mean when do you get off work?” I whisper in frustration, riding his hand desperately.

He thrusts two fingers deep into me, biting his own lip as a lock of hair falls across his forehead. “I know what you meant,” he grunts. “And I don’t get off until two.”

“What if I came…” my voice breaks as he adds another finger to the mix,” to see you?”

He grins again, his eyes burning and black like onyx. “I’d say that I might not let you leave.”

To punctuate his statement, he rubs my clit with the pad of his thumb, and my climax hits me hard.

I continue riding his hand, muffling my cries of pleasure, aware of the five other people in the house. After my eyes clear from the sexual fog, I glance over and see Max still staring at me, his lips pressed together firmly with sweat perspiring on his forehead.

“I love to watch you come,” he admits gruffly, removing his hand from my jeans. “You look so beautiful… and you taste so sweet,” he murmurs, bringing his fingers to his lips. Before I can even think to protest, he suckles them, releasing a small groan of appreciation as he licks away all of the glistening residue. His eyes flash as they hold my gaze.

My eyes drop to the fly of his own pants, and the obvious bulge straining against the teeth of the zipper. “What about you?” I breathe, already inching my hand towards his crotch, intent on relieving him of his discomfort.

His clean hand clasps my wrist, bringing my eyes back to his. “No,” he says in a voice full of restraint.

I frown, pouting my lip out in objection. “But, you didn’t get to…” my words trail off suggestively, and I trail my fingers against his erection through the rough denim.

His hold tightens on my arm and he draws in a deep breath. “I know… but we can’t risk anyone walking in and seeing us, Liz,” he points out. “We’re lucky no one came in the past few minutes.”

My face flushes as I realize that Max just fingered me on my living room couch, with my brother and best friends in the next room!

“Yeah, you’re right…” I giggle, pushing my hand through my hair. “But still… I feel bad,” I say, looking pointedly at his lap. “Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Yeah, stop looking at me like that until I can get you alone,” he grunts, tilting my chin towards his face. “Baby, pleasuring you was enough for me. For now,” he adds mischievously. “Next time, it won’t be my fingers thrusting inside you.”

My legs clamp together in anticipation. “Oh yeah?” I ask hopefully.

“Yeah,” he releases his grip on my wrist. “Now I have to go to the bathroom before I embarrass myself.”

As he stands, I stifle a groan of admiration as I see the imprint of his cock pressing up against his jeans. “O… okay.”

He tosses me a wink and a flirty grin as he heads for the bathroom, just as everyone comes into the living room.

“Hey, where did Max go?” Michael asks, taking a sip of Kool Aide.

I simply allow my head to fall back on the couch, a small smile on my lips.

<center>TBC......................</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Eight</center>

“Okay, what’s going on between you and Max?”

I spin around and stare at Maria as she shuts my bedroom door, effectively blocking any exit I could have hoped to use in order to dissuade this conversation.

Instead, I try for an innocent look as I fall back on my bed. “What do you mean?”

She simply cocks a silky brow and folds her arms. “Start talking.”

I sit up and eye her, and she stares right back. I narrow my eyes slightly, gauging just how much she wants to know the truth. Her eyes narrow in kind, making her look almost evil as she presses her lips together.

“Okay! I give,” I raise my arms above my head. “God, is that how you get Michael to do stuff for you?” I inquire, shuddering at the scary expression still on her face.

“I have ways,” she replies evasively, then plops down on my bed and grins at me. “So…?”

A grin breaks out over my own face. “We’re together… sort of.”

She stops in the middle of a shriek to frown. “Wait, what do you mean, sort of?”

I sigh, leaning back to hug my pillow. Mmm… still smells like Max. I’m never going to wash it again…

“I mean that it’s a secret, and if you go blabbing your big mouth, I’m going to have to go tell Michael about Billy Gilmore,” I retort, raising an eyebrow.

She gasps in offense. “You wouldn’t dare!”

My lips curl wickedly and her expression turns unsure. “Oh, really?”

“LIZ! You swore!”

Billy is Maria’s ex-boyfriend that Michael absolutely hates. She’s still friends with him, but Michael doesn’t know that, and if he did, we would be having World War 3 here in Roswell.

“Relax, I won’t say anything,” I say meaningfully. “Just keep your trap shut.”

She pokes her lip out, but concedes. “Like I would say anything to anyone… except for Alex,” she mumbles. “But I won’t if you don’t want me to. Anyway, how did this happen?”

“Weeeelll…” I drag out, grinning at the impatient look on her face. “He came over last night to talk to Michael-“

“But Michael was with me,” she states matter-of-factly. “I’m sure he knew that! Michael even called him before he left and-“ her eyes widen as realization hits her. Then she squeals so loud, I wince and try to clear my ears with my finger, but the ringing continues.

“OMIGOD!” she jumps up and stares at me. “He came over to profess his undying love, didn’t he?” Her green eyes sparkle with excitement as she clasps her hands to her chest.

I roll my eyes at her and prop my head on my hand. “Get real, Maria. This is real life, not a romance novel.”

She deflates slightly, but continues. “Well, then did he at least make a move on you finally?”

I cough slightly, looking away. “Uh… you could say that.”

“Elizabeth Claudia Parker!” Maria screeches. “Did you and Max Evans… bump uglies?” she hisses out in a whisper.

“Maria!” I feel my face turn red and then a wicked smile covers my lips. “Hm… there was nothing ‘ugly’ about it, babe.”

Her eyes widen and then she giggles. “Oh my god, you little slut! But wait, what if Michael finds out? He’ll KILL Max!”

I frown. “Yeah, that’s why it’s a secret. Now, you gotta help me tonight,” I state earnestly. “You gotta get Michael away from the bar tonight during Max’s break. Or better yet… do you think you can persuade him to take the night off?”

Maria eyes me curiously. “What are you up to?”

“Tonight’s Ladies Night at the bar,” I say evasively. Maria makes an impatient gesture with her hand.

“Yeah, so?”

“Well… I happened to hear from Kyle that Joe hired this new girl – she’s a belly dancer from India,” I explain, my eyes gleaming with expectation.

“What does that have to do with anything?” Maria cries out. “What, are you going to take lessons from her or something?”

I shake my head and she looks mildly relieved. Then I say casually, “No, I’m just going to ask her if I can borrow one of her costumes tonight… just so I can do a special performance for Max.”

“WHAT?” Maria squeals, her eyes bugging out. “You’re going to do what?”

I shrug, trying not to laugh as I watch her shocked expression. “How hard can it be? You put on a little flimsy skirt thing, maybe some booby tassels, then shake your bon-bon.”

Maria’s answer is a loud splat as she falls off my bed onto the floor of my room.

<center>*********************************</center>

As Maria and I go back downstairs where everyone is talking and laughing as Kyle and Michael practice wrestling moves on the living room floor, I meet Max’s eyes.

He raises his brow in question, and I simply smile brightly at him, then give him a reassuring wink as his uncertain gaze falls on Maria.

Maria does an admirable job of not blushing profoundly under Max’s intense scrutiny, and I have to curb the urge to hug my best friend right there and then for acting so indifferent to me and Max’s relationship.

“Hey, where have you two been?” Kyle pants as he gets the upper hand on my brother, pinning him in a half nelson.

“We were just upstairs discussing your manliness, Kyle,” I bat my eyebrows sarcastically as Isabel giggles.

I notice the pretty flush on her cheeks and guess its cause as I glance over to see Alex sitting close next to her.

“Really?” Kyle beams, absorbed with puffing out his chest so that he’s taken off guard as Michael breaks out of his hold and throws him back on the floor.

“Guys, watch out!” I cry in dismay, as Kyle’s foot comes dearly close to knocking over my mother’s prize Tiffany lamp. “Why don’t you take this testosterone battle outside?”

“Hey, I gotta go,” Alex jumps up, checking his watch in the process. “I got practice at three.”

“You really have to leave?” Isabel asks, trying to hide her disappointment behind polite etiquette.

The poor girl. If she would only wake up and realize that if she really wants Alex, she has to be herself around him!

“Yeah,” Alex throws her a discreet glance from under his lashes, doing an admirable job of feigning indifference. “I’ll catch you later, guys. And I guess I’ll see you tonight, Max?”

Max nods, taking his gaze off of me to smile at Alex. “Yeah, man. Just show up whenever.”

Alex nods. Kyle and Michael break away from their match long enough to come over and slap Alex on the back as he heads towards the door.

On the way he reaches out and throws an arm around me. “Happy birthday, Liz. We’ll have to get together soon so I can take you out and celebrate,” he kisses me on the lips in the friendly way that we always do.

I hug him back, “Definitely, and you’re paying.” We both laugh and then he hugs Maria as well, shoots Isabel another subtle look and is out the door.

“What’re you and Whitman up to tonight, Max?” Michael asks.

Max shrugs, leaning back comfortably on the couch. “He wants to talk Joe into letting his band perform at the bar. I told him to come by and I’d set up a meeting for him,” he responds.

Michael nods. “Oh, that’s cool. Hey, maybe I’ll stick around after closing and check it out.”

I bite my lip and nudge Maria inconspicuously in the ribs. She murmurs and rubs her stomach, shooting me a glare. I raise my brows and give her a ‘look’.

Her eyes widen in understanding and she clears her throat before stepping across the room.

“Actually, honey,” she wraps her arms around Michael’s sweaty form, “I was kind of hoping to have you to myself tonight,” she purrs, running her fingers through his mussed hair.

I’m torn between the urge to laugh and barf as I watch Michael’s eyes darken at her words. Either way, I’m impressed.

“Yeah?” he replies huskily. “I guess I could call in sick…” he trails off as Maria firmly plants her lips against his.

I shudder and turn away, holding my hands over my stomach in mock disgust.

“Okay, that’s my cue,” Isabel says, wrinkling her nose and standing from the love-seat.

“Yeah, I better leave, too. I gotta get some sleep before I work tonight, “Kyle yawns. “C’mere and give me a kiss, sugar,” he motions towards me and I walk over to say goodbye to him.

He wraps me in his strong arms and places a peck against my cheek. “You coming to keep me company tonight?” he pleads, shooting me his puppy-dog eyes.

“I might be there,” I reply mysteriously. “Thanks for coming over.”

“No prob, honey,” he winks. “I’ll catch you later.” He smacks my behind affectionately and hurries after Isabel. “Hey, wait up girl! I need a ride!”

Maria and Michael finally break away from each other and glance around the room.

“Hey, where’d everybody go?”

<center>**********************************</center>

“Was that one? I couldn’t tell because that ax got in the way.”

Max squints and stares at the television more closely, then shakes his head. “Nah, that’s the guy that got killed a minute ago.”

“Are you sure?” Michael asks, cocking a brow. “I’m pretty sure I would remember a dead body, and I don’t think I’ve seen that one before.”

“Dude, he was the one next to Mel when they charged,” Max retorts. “Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.”

“Maybe you need a fist in your face.”

Maria sighs loudly next to Michael. “Don’t you guys have anything better to do than check the body count from Braveheart for the zillionth time?”

“288,” Michael says proudly as the battle scene ends.

“I’m telling you, you’re counting the same guy twice!” Max says, both men completely ignoring Maria’s comment.

She rolls her eyes and gives me an irritated expression. Yes, ladies and gentlemen. This is what I’ve been dealing with the last three hours.

Some might think that Max might want to sneak upstairs and maybe continue our forbidden tryst from earlier…

Well, no. Once Michael mentioned the word Braveheart, the two yelped like teenage boys and dove for the sofa and big screen.

“Liz, say something!” Maria hisses, steepling her hands together in a prayer gesture behind Michael’s oblivious head.

I fold my arms and narrow my eyes as I look from my brother to my boyfriend. Then a wicked smile slides across my face.

I lean forward and sigh dramatically, making sure I speak loud enough for both guys to hear me. “I just think Mel Gibson is the sexiest man alive, don’t you agree, Maria?”

Like clockwork, both heads whip around. Max stares hard at me and Michael grimaces.

I fight a smile now that I have their attention. I continue to stare dreamily at the screen, not waiting for Maria’s answer. “I mean, no matter how old he gets, that body just stays the same. All muscular… and hard…” I lick my lips at this point, ignoring Maria’s snicker.

“Shut up, Liz,” Michael growls. “You’re going to ruin my favorite movie for me.”

“And in this movie he’s Scottish to boot!” I cry, disregarding his statement. “Hey, do you guys think he went for historical accuracy and didn’t wear any underwear under that kilt?”

Both men groan and Michael reaches for the remote and shuts off the screen. “Thanks a lot,” he grumbles. “I can never watch this again.”

I simply shrug, glancing at Maria and grinning. “Oh well, I guess we’ll have to do something else.”

“Like what, watch your Sex and the City DVD’s? I think not,” Michael fold his arms across his chest.

“Hey, I could get into that,” Max perks up.

“Actually, I have to get to the diner,” Maria sighs. “I promised Agnes I’d cover for her. Her granddaughter’s in labor.”

“Aw… I hope she brings pictures,” I coo, thinking of cute little babies with their sweet smell.

“I’ll make sure to remind her,” Maria promises, then shoots me a meaningful look. “Call me later. Michael, I need a ride.”

“Sure, you coming Maxwell?” Michael stands up and stretches.

Max manages not to look at me when responding. “Um, I was thinking of just hanging here and getting some sleep. Some of us still have to work tonight.”

I hold my breath, feeling my face flush as Michael glances at Max, then me.

“Sure, whatever dude. Make yourself at home. Liz, try to keep out of his hair,” he says over his shoulder.

I scowl at the closed front door, until I feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I breathe in sharply as the scent of Max’s musky aftershave fills my nose.

I feel his arms come around my body, holding me lightly against his hard chest. He places a damp kiss against the nape of my neck then turns his nose to nuzzle my ear, whispering in a seductive voice, “Now this is interesting.”

I moan lightly as his fingers slide under the hem of my T-shirt, gently caressing the skin of my stomach. “Mm… what’s that?”

His fingers creep higher, brushing against the edge of my bra before running his knuckles along the side of my breasts. “I’m just trying to decide how I want to have you,” he murmurs, sucking on my earlobe. “I could always throw you over my shoulder and drag you upstairs…” he accentuates his statement by nibbling on my ear lightly.

“Max…” I sigh, inclining my head to give him better access as my arms come up to circle around his neck.
“Or, I could just rip your clothes off right now and bury myself inside you,” he whispers, tightening his grip on me as his breathing quickens.

“Yes…” I moan, tangling my fingers in his hair in an effort to control my racing pulse. “Oh, yes, Max…”

He takes a shaky breath before sliding his hands from under my shirt to catch the hem. Slowly, he lifts the shirt, only catching on my elbows for a moment before tossing it over his shoulder.

His own shirt follows shortly afterwards, landing somewhere in the wide expanse behind us, unheeded.

His hands come back to palm my bra-covered breasts for a moment as he squeezes and molds my shape in order to torture us both.

I make an impatient noise and try to turn around, but he holds me still in his arms. Before I can question, he bends closer and kisses my bare shoulder while sliding my bra strap off.

“You’ve got the softest skin,” he says in a quiet voice, tracing the curve of my shoulder. “So smooth and golden… and so sweet…” he slides his tongue down my neck, stopping to dip inside the shallow dent where my neck meets my collarbone.

My eyes drift closed as I surrender to the sensual assault he’s putting me under. My arms fall limply to my sides as he reaches a hand down to play with the button on my jeans.

He deftly unhooks it and teasingly slides my zipper down at a snails pace, allowing me to hear each individual metal tooth catch and release.

“I can’t get the feel of you out of my mind,” he whispers, pulling the zipper the rest of the way down so that the hollow of my lower abdomen is exposed.

“It teases me constantly, causing me to remember how supple your body feels…” he slides the hand caressing my breast down so that it rests against the open flap of my jeans.

My breath catches as he eases inside my pants, combing his fingers through my nether curls. A blunt tip brushes over my swollen clitoris, applying slight pressure before dipping lower through my moist junction.

He uses his free arm to secure me closer to his body as he situates his erection against my behind. My body tenses in anticipation as he then slides the other strap off my shoulder.

My bra slips slightly due to my heavy breathing, exposing more of my heaving breasts. I feel utterly wanton as I arch into his solid body, purring at the feel of his fingers gliding through my slick cleft while his breath sounds in my ear.

“I can smell your desire for me, Liz,” he groans, unhooking the clasp in the center of my bra so that the flimsy material finally, blessedly, falls to the ground. “It’s so strong, I can taste it on my tongue.”

“Please…” I sob, unsure of what I’m pleading for as I feel him begin to lower my jeans down my hips. I draw my lower lip between my teeth as he kneels behind me and begins trailing his lips down my back.

“What do you want, baby?” he asks in a gentle yet husky tone, skimming the denim down my thighs as he places a hot-openmouthed kiss at the small of my back. “I’d do anything for you…”

“I… I can’t think…” I cry, shivering as my jeans join the rest of my clothes on the floor, leaving me naked in his hands.

Although it’s not the first time, it feels sublimely different, as though I was a virgin and unable to voice my needs.

“God, what you do to me,” Max breathes sharply as he stands behind me again. “I can’t not have you, Liz.”

“Please, Max,” I gasp, standing still as I hear him unzipping his own pants behind me. “I need you…”

He groans again and I hear the soft plop of his pants hitting the floor before he pulls me against him once again, nestling his thick groin against my behind once again, free of restraint.

His hot hands cover my breasts, kneading and caressing, plucking my tight nipples between his fingers every few seconds. I don’t even realize he’s lowering me to the carpet until I’m on my knees and he’s hovering against me.

“I can’t get enough of you, Liz…” he hisses, sliding a finger against my clit as he begins to enter me, his large cock filling me to perfection.

I cry out in triumph as he touches the lip of my womb, eliciting a wave of bliss throughout my body. I arch against him as he begins riding me, his heavy testicles slapping against my rear with every thrust.

“Yes, baby... that’s it…” he whispers, placing kisses along my neck. “I love to be inside you… you’re so wet…”

“God, Max!” I moan, throwing my head back as his cock brushes a sensitive spot inside me, causing another ripple of pleasure to course through me. “You feel so good…”

The only sounds heard are our mutual sighs and moans of pleasure and the slap of bodies coming together.

Just when I feel like I can’t stand anymore, I feel as though I’m falling, and I grip Max’s hands that are tightly clenched in the carpet for support, crying out as my orgasm pours through me like a rushing wave.

He thrusts again deeply, groaning as my inner muscles clench around him, milking him of his own pleasure. He holds himself tightly against me as he comes, whispering words of affection into my ears, promises for the future.

I can already feel the after-effect of drowsiness closing in over me, and I fight the losing battle of keeping my eyes open as he pulls me over to rest in his arms.

I feel him place a tender kiss against my brow before sleep finally overcomes me.

The last thing I hear is his soft voice sighing against my hair.

“I love you, Liz…”

<center>TBC..................</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Nine</center>

I come awake to the sound of laughing kids in the distance. I stretch languidly, smiling at the sated feel of my body as my legs slide against silky sheets.

Frowning, my eyes open and I find myself nestled comfortably in my own bed, the velvet coverlet draped over my naked body.

The late-afternoon sunlight streams through my closed blinds, casting subtle highlights over my darkened room. I blink several times, trying to discern my whereabouts.

The last thing I remember was making love with Max on the living room floor and him whispering in my ear…

A sleepy smile slides over my features as I try to recall what it was he said that made me feel so happy, but I can’t remember.

Max.

I sit up abruptly and glance around, but there’s no sign of him, aside from the rumpled space next to me.

I can still detect the faint scent of him lingering on my sheets, so I know he must have brought me up here after I fell asleep. Then my eyes fall on a sheet of folded paper lying on the opposite pillow.

I smile as I pick up the single long-stemmed white rose next to it and take a dainty sniff of it before opening the letter.

My smile widens as I read the carefully written words.

You’re beautiful when you’re sleeping. I have to get to work, but wanted to let you know you’ll be on my mind. Think of me…

Yours,
Max

I tap the rose against my lips as I re-read the letter two or three times before falling back against the pillow. A satisfied sigh escapes my lips as I smile dreamily at the ceiling.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think I’m in love. Again.

<center>****************************</center>

I pull up in front of Heaven’s Door awhile later and park in the quickly overcrowding lot.

As I get out, I can already hear strains of AC/DC coming from inside the bar. Joe has a major obsession with heavy metal, even named his bar after his favorite song.

I pass by a group of strutting females decked out in their “man-hunting” gear as I head towards the entrance where a bouncer is busy checking ID.

A smile breaks out over my face as he catches sight of me and grins.

“Hey, Nick!” I call, barely avoiding a collision with a drunken patron as he stumbles from the bar. “I didn’t know you were working tonight!”

Nick Gannon’s dimples flash as he cocks his blonde head to study me. “Well, well… sweet Lizzy! What brings you down to this forsaken establishment?” he questions affectionately.

Nick has been a friend of the family for almost as long as Max, as all our parents went to the same high school together. He’s about two years older than me, a year younger than Michael.

I have to admit to having a major adolescent crush on his golden, surfer boy good-looks back when I was younger. But now he’s more like a brother to me.

“I promised Kyle I’d come by and keep him from dying of boredom,” I say sarcastically as I catch sight of Kyle inside, surrounded by a circle of adoring women.

Nick’s gaze follows mine and he laughs in his husky, warm tone. “Yeah, I can see the problem. You two back together?”

I quickly shake my head. I open my mouth to speak, when my eyes fall on Max. My words melt away as I watch him at the bar, busy mixing drinks and laughing with the clientele.

He looks terrific, wearing a black tee that perfectly emphasizes his golden muscles. A baseball cap is affixed backwards on his head. I can’t see but a glimpse of faded jeans above the gleaming walnut bar.

I stare at him as he turns to grab a bottle of tequila and begins filling a platter of shot glasses, with an assuredness that could be compared to the movie Cocktail. His lips move to the tune of Shook Me All Night Long, his head bobbing in time.

“Ah… now I understand,” I hear Nick’s amused voice penetrate my cloud of lust as I glance back at him.

“What?” I ask, a bit dazed by the force of my desire for Max as I blink at Nick.

He simply grins again, his blue eyes twinkling. “You stare any harder and he’s going to catch on fire.”

A blush crawls up my face as I try to deny it. “Stare at who?” I laugh, moving aside to allow people to leave.

Nick laughs again and hands me a glow-in-the-dark bracelet. “Get in there, Parker. I wanna see how this plays out.”

I stick my tongue out and snatch the bracelet from him, as I head inside. I can hear him laughing after me.

Once inside, I take a moment to take in my surroundings. People are crowded on the spacious dance-floor, others are laughing at the tables scattered throughout the building, and still others are hanging out at the bar.

Just then, a pair of strong arms circle me and lift me off my feet. Before I can shriek or slap them away, a familiar voice sounds next to my ear.

“Lizzy! You made it!”

I shake my head. “Kyle, you big dumbass! Put me down!”

He complies, and I spin around to punch him in the shoulder. He rubs it with amused offense then grins. “So… wanna dance?” he wiggles his brows and begins spinning me around in a complicated dance sequence.

“Kyle!” I giggle, easily keeping up with him as Nazereth’s Hair of the Dog blasts overhead. “Are you sure none of your admirers are going to miss you?” I yell over the noise.

“What?” he yells back, leaning closer to me.

I roll my eyes and make sure I scream in his ear. “I SAID, WHAT ABOUT THOSE GIRLS OVER THERE?!”

He flinches and pulls back, glaring at me while sticking his fingers in his ears. “What girls?”

I cock my head towards a large group of women who are currently glaring daggers into me. “I don’t think they like me very much,” I grin impishly.

He shrugs and throws an arm over my shoulders. “You want something to drink? Non-alcoholic of course,” he grins at my bracelet.

I glare at him. “Yeah, well… just because you don’t have to wear one because you work here, doesn’t mean Joe will let you drink either.”

He shrugs again, leading me over to where Max is. He’s talking to a group of drooling blondes, and my pulse speeds up as I see him laugh at something one of them says, then shake his head.

Just then, he raises his eyes and meets my gaze. His hands freeze and the bottle of liquor continues pouring into one of the women’s glasses.

I stifle a giggle as I watch the contents overflow and Max keeps staring at me, until the girl shrieks and pulls the glass away from him.

Only then does he break the connection, turning back to the bar with a slight flush as he grabs a cloth and begins wiping up the spilled alcohol, apologizing to the irritated customer.

My eyes narrow as she places her hand on his chest, then leans forward to speak in his ear. Max’s eyes widen and he pulls back quickly, saying something that the women obviously doesn’t like, because she frowns and stalks away.

Max nods his head to one of the other bartenders and they come to take over as he heads over to Kyle and me.

“Dude, what was that about?” Kyle laughs, oblivious to the sizzling gaze between Max and I. “What did that chick say to you?”

Max shrugs his shoulder, not taking his eyes from me. “Nothing important.”

His eyes slide from the tip of my head, down my black mini dress, to the wrap-around sandals I’m wearing, his gaze lingering in certain spots.

I can feel his gaze like a tactile laser and resist the urge to shiver as he raises his eyes back to meet mine. They are a shade darker than normal, glittering in the dusky light.

“I was just coming to get you to make Liz a drink,” Kyle offers, releasing me from his arm as he catches sight of his boss. “There’s Joe! I gotta talk to him real quick, I’ll catch you later, Liz!”

I don’t reply as he hurries off, simply continue to stare at Max as we stand in the throng of customers.

“So, you came by,” he says in a husky tone that sends another shiver of pleasure down my body. He notices my shudder and quickly reaches out to rub my arms. “Are you cold?”

I’m touched by the concern gleaming in his amber eyes and give him a bright smile as I shake my head. “No, I’m actually… really hot,” I laugh as I unconsciously lick my lips.

His gaze falls to my mouth and his nostrils flare slightly. “Yes, you are…” he breathes, and I almost don’t catch his words. He looks back up at me and then grabs my arm and half-drags me towards the back of the bar.

“Max!” I laugh, trying to keep up with his stride and not trip on my heels. “Where are we going?”

“Somewhere where we can be alone and I can greet you properly,” he says over his shoulder, flashing me a hungry grin.

My heart skips a beat, and I double my efforts of keeping up with him.

I quickly figure out that he’s leading me to the stockroom where all the kegs are kept and I smile in anticipation.

Suddenly a huge figure blocks our way, and I could swear I hear Max snarl.

“I’m taking a break, Joe,” he snaps off and my eyes widen at his irritated tone.

Joe Thorton merely smiles, then looks at me. “Liz! I haven’t seen you in awhile, where’ve you been hiding?”

As usual, my mouth drops open as I stare at him in fascination. Joe Thorton is the epitome of maleness – a pure alpha male if I ever saw one.

At six feet seven inches, he towers over most men. His Black Irish heritage is prevalent in his jet-black hair and sapphire eyes, and his body is covered head-to-toe in muscle.

“Wow,” I state dumbly, then shake my head as my senses come back. “I mean… I’ve been around.”

Joe winks at me knowingly and Max’s frown deepens. I flush slightly and avert my eyes to the ground.

“When’s your friend coming by with his band?” Joe turns his attention to Max.

“I’m not sure, I just told him to show up whenever,” Max replies, his fingers tightening on my arm.

Joe’s gaze falls to Max’s possessive grip, and the only emotion he shows is a raised eyebrow. “Right. Well, let me know when he shows up. See ya around, Liz.”

With that, he turns around and heads back to the main area of the club, laughing and slapping regulars on the back.

I glance at Max and rub my hand over his. “He must be a great boss.”

Max scowls, but I can sense the pride and affection as he stares after Joe. “Yeah, well… I don’t want to talk about Joe.”

I raise an eyebrow at his suggestive tone and smile broadly. “Oh, really? What did you want to discuss?” I bat my lashes playfully.

Max groans and pulls me into the empty stockroom, slamming the door with his foot as he backs me up against the wall.

His lips attack mine with a hunger of someone who hasn’t eaten in days. My fingers bury in his hair, brushing his cap to the ground as he wraps his arms around my waist. His tongue duels carelessly with mine as our noses bump from our fervor.

The muffled sound of a throbbing song reach us as we grind our hips into each other unconsciously to the beat. When we both pull away for a breath, Max lowers his brow to mine.

“Hi,” I giggle breathlessly, nuzzling his neck and lightly nipping it.

His hands tighten around me and he laughs huskily. “Hi, yourself.”

<center>TBC...............</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

<center>Chapter Ten</center>

I sit cross-legged at the bar, sipping on my lemon-water while bopping my head to the tune of Paradise City. Max stands in front of me, mixing drinks and subtly glancing my way every few minutes.

I give him a bright smile, then look around the room once again. Due to the fact that it’s Ladies Night, the female clientele greatly outnumbers the men.

I glimpse Kyle over in a corner dancing provocatively with a scantily clad redhead, their hips bumping and grinding to Slash’s heavy guitar. I roll my eyes and suppress a grin at his typical antics.

Nick slides in next to me and inclines his head. “Break in the crowd?” I ask, stirring my drink with my finger.

He lets out a dramatic moan and motions for Max. “I hate Friday nights. It’s like a friggin’ zoo in here,” he replies. “Evans, hook me up with a Boddington’s.”

“Nicky, you know I can’t do that,” Max tsks, ruffling Nick’s fair locks from across the bar like an older brother. “Joe would have my head for serving minors.”

Nick sneers at him, his eyes narrowing. “I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that.”

Max just laughs and purposefully fills a glass with water, placing it in front of Nick with relish. “Drink up.”

I laugh, shaking my head at his expression as Max turns away to help a man down the bar. “Why do you work at a bar if you can’t even drink yet?”

“For another month,” he growls, then sighs and gazes longingly at the tap as Max fills a mug to the top with frothy head. “It was this or wait tables at the diner with you.”

“Hey!” I punch him in the shoulder. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

He simply laughs, not acknowledging my blow. “I guess I like having the right to toss people out on their asses. It’s really good for the ego.” He puffs out his impressive chest in exaggeration and I roll my eyes again.

Before I can make a sarcastic reply, Max hurries over to Nick. “Hey, line two’s down. I need your help switching kegs.”

Nick curses and jumps from his seat, following Max to the stockroom. I shrug my shoulders and turn around to watch the dancing crowd for awhile.

“”Hey, doll,” a deep voice sounds next to my ear. “They’re playing our song.”

I turn around and my eyes widen as I find myself staring into Sean’s gleaming gaze. My grip tightens around my glass and I return his smile with an icy glare.

“Go to hell, asshole,” I return coolly, taking a slow sip from my glass.

Sean tsks, shaking his head. “Chilly, chilly. Tell me, Liz, since when did you get all frigid on me?”

“Since I caught you and Courtney Banks with your pants down in the Eraser room,” I respond sweetly, batting my lashes dangerously at him.

He takes a step closer. “Baby, she didn’t mean anything. You know that. You just misunderstood…” he purrs in my ear.

“Oh… you mean she happened to trip and land on your dick?” I snap, setting my glass down with a clank. “Save the excuses for one of your brain dead bimbos, Sean. We’re over,” I smack away his hand as he places it on my thigh.

“Get your dirty paws off me!” I say angrily, shoving him with all the force I have in me and he stumbles back a step or two.

His face mottles with anger as he glares at me. “You stupid bitch! How dare you…” his voice trails off as he looks over my shoulder.

“Go ahead and finish that sentence, Sean,” a deceivingly soft voice states behind me and I freeze at the barely controlled fury I hear in his tone.

I slowly turn and see both Max and Nick standing there with arms folded and killing looks on their faces.

“Max! I… I didn’t know you were working tonight!” Sean laughs nervously. “What’s going on?”

Max’s lips curl and he takes a step closer to Sean so that he’s practically invading his personal space. “I’ll give you a sporting chance, Sean. You’ve got until the count of ten to get your sleazy ass out of this bar before my friend and I toss you out.”

Sean visibly cringes as Max and Nick close in on him. “Look… I’m just trying to have a conversation with my girlfriend! This has nothing to do with you.”

“Yeah, well it doesn’t look like she wants to converse with you,” Nick snarls, arching a brow in my direction.

“Nope,” I stare at Sean. “Just leave, Sean. Don’t cause a scene, you’ll just end up getting hurt.”

He bristles at my words, but takes them for truth, because he turns and stalks out of the bar. I release an audible sound of relief, realizing that I was worried that a fight would indeed break out over Sean’s stupidity.

“God, I want to cream that asshole,” Nick flexes his fingers as he stares out the club doors. “Fucking loser.”

Max simply stares at me, his face stoic. “You slept with him?” he asks me in a quiet voice, so quiet that Nick doesn’t hear. “How could you do that, Liz?”

I wince at his hurt tone, but hold my head up high. “That’s none of your business, Max.”

His jaw tics, and he turns and storms off, leaving a bewildered Nick looking back and forth between us.

“What’s his problem?” he thumbs in Max’s direction. “And what’s going on with you two?”

“What are you talking about?” I ask sharply, my heart clenching as I watch Max slam the door to the supply room behind him.

Nick whistles at my tone and Max’s actions. “Damn, he’s not happy. I better go make sure he doesn’t do something stupid, like try to kick a keg and break his foot.”

I sigh as Nick ambles off after Max and stare desolately into my empty drink. I have to say, I didn’t see this obstacle coming.

I thought Max understood and was all right with the fact that I’ve had sex with another man. At least, he seemed to be. All it took was one look at Sean’s face and he puffed up like a defensive blowfish.

“Why the sad face, darlin’?” Joe slips into the seat next to me and nudges me with his shoulder.

“I’m fine,” I mumble, my gaze flying to the still supply door before I glance at Joe. “Fine.”

He cocks a brow, but simply says, “Okay.” Then he swivels and leans back on his elbows. “Kyle’s coming along with the music,” he adds casually.

Kyle’s the music supervisor at the bar. He handles the play list for each night, hires bands – with Joe’s final word – and stages all the lighting and so on. At first he was pretty clueless, considering he wasn’t a big fan of the type of music Joe insisted on playing, but now he’s started to enjoy it, although he occasionally tries to slip in a country CD to piss Joe off.

“Yeah,” I sigh non-committedly.

He looks at me curiously. “So, how long have you and Evans been involved?”

My head whips around and I sputter, “What?”

He grins and shakes his head. “What, you didn’t think I’d noticed the little crush you’ve had on him? You practically eat him alive with those big brown eyes. Only thing is, lately he’s been looking back.”

I can feel my face heating up, and I try again to deny the truth that’s sparkling in Joe’s amused eyes. “I really don’t have any idea what you’re talking about, Joe.”

“Oh, then can you tell me why Max was shooting death rays out of his eyes at that kid you used to see?” Joe asks, biting his lip to keep from grinning. “I didn’t think I’d hired him as a bouncer, yet he looked ready to send that one bouncing right outta here.”

“He was just being over-protective,” I say lamely. “You know he and Michael think it’s their God-given duty to protect my virtue from every horny male that gets within ten feet of me,” I state sarcastically, motioning at the nearby bartender for a refill.

Joe doesn’t reply for a moment as I scowl down at my glass. Just when I think he must have left, he speaks.

“You know, Liz, I’ve known Max and Michael for a few years before they started working for me,” he starts, his eyes studying me seriously. “You, too.”

I turn to look at him, curious where he’s going with his statement. “Yeah, I know.”

He inclines his head so that I can hear him better over the pounding music. “Well, Michael has always treated you like a younger, inexperienced sister. I know that probably bothers you, but that’s just the way he is. We all know and deal with it,” he shrugs, shaking his head as the bartender turns to him to ask if he wants anything.

“Yeah, Joe… I know,” I say slowly, my eyes narrowing. “What’s your point?”

He hesitates a moment, then looks me straight in the eye. “Thing is, Max has never treated you that way. Like a sister, I mean,” he drawls. “Sure, he’s overprotective of you, but not in the same way. More like he’s jealous those guys are coming up to you in the first place.”

I stare at Joe in disbelief as his words sink in. Suddenly, I remember Max’s own words from the night before.

I was jealous… I hated thinking of you out with other guys, when I couldn’t tell you how I felt…

My eyes inadvertently travel back to the supply door. I bite my lip as thoughts travel through my head.

“I can only guess why you two are keeping it a secret,” Joe continues, breaking me out of my daze. “But, Liz… you’ve got to know that that you’ve got a tough road ahead. Max and Michael are best friends, and you’re Michael’s little sister. That goes against everything in the male code.”

“So what are you saying?” I ask nervously. “That it’s up to Michael whether or not we can be together?” I shake my head vehemently. “No way, I refuse to believe that. Absolutely not. He’ll have to get used to it, whenever we tell him.”

Joe lays a sympathetic hand on my shoulder. “Look, all I’m saying is… is being with Max worth possibly destroying his friendship with Michael? I don’t know how serious it is between you two, but if this is just some kind of crush or case of lust, then you’d be better off calling it quits before things get out of hand. But if it is serious, then I can only offer you one piece of advice…the longer you keep it from him, the more betrayed he’s going to feel when it all comes out. And the way you two are burning up the air around you, it’s not going to take him long to figure it out.”

After his speech, Joe gives me a smile, pinches my chin affectionately and heads off to speak with Kyle, leaving me to ponder his words.

<center>TBC................................</center>
Last edited by Applebylicious on Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.