Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MARIA~

His words and the look and connection between us is immediately intense and it takes my breath away...and it scares me somewhat. I laugh his words off, trying to take them as light flirting or a joke. "Well, I'm a pediatrician who just happens to love kids. I seem to get along with them really well. Maybe it's because I'm just a big kid myself. So do you have a name?" I tease him.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MARIA~

He holds his hand out for me to shake and I seem to move almost in slow motion as I place my hand in his. "It's nice to meet you, Michael." What is wrong with me? Nothing ever gets to me but in less than five minutes, this guy is under my skin. His hand is warm and strong but not clammy or sweaty.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~max~~~~~
I watch nervously as a vision of beauty comes into the room.
"Mr. Evans, this is Dr. Elizabeth Parker."

Whoa. She's... words don't describe her beauty. Im immediately on my feet... before the guards rush towards her. And she does not look pleased.

"Hey!" she exclaims as they take her purse from her. I roll my eyes at the guard as I cross the room to him and take the purse from his hands. "Never go through a womans purse" I state to him before giving a little nod at the door. Immediately the guards take their cue and exit, closing the door behind them.

"I'm sorry about that..." I say as I hold out the purse to her. "I guess my guards have no manners... I'm Max Evans" I say holding out my other hand to her to shake.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

OCC: Yay! FaithfulAngel has signed on to play our Maria. So we now have a full cast.

~LIZ~

I snatch my purse back out of the hand holding it out and am about to give the owner of that hand a piece of my mind when I look up into the face. Suddenly, I'm no longer angry but lost in the most incredible golden eyes that seem to go into limitless depths. My body seems to act detached from my brain as I place my hand in his, still lost in those eyes. "Please call me Liz," I say softly. The moment our hands make contact, I feel this electric shock, like from rubbing your feet on the carpet. I take my hand back and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Don't worry about it. I fully expected to have to undergo security checks. I just thought I'd have a little warning," I say with a smile and a shrug.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: I hope this is Ok.

*Maria*

My throat suddenly becomes as dry as the Sahara when he whispers against my hand. "Same here." Swallowing harshly, I attempt in vain to steady my pounding heart. The mysterious man before me's lips touch my knuckles lightly and it is as if the whole world melts away. Captivated by the golden pools within his chocolate brown eyes I feel my body instinctively lean closer as if it can't bare the distance that separates our bodies. What is happening? I know this should probably scare me but I'm too entranced to care.

"Maria." The beautiful stranger utters my name as if it is a prayer in itself. Licking my lips I notice the apprehension in his expression as he blinks and the spell is broken. I feel compelled to say something. Anything to take away the tension ,but my hand still rests securely within his as if it belongs there. I dare not move it. Is it just me or did it get really hot in here? I can't explain it but when he touched me so tenderly I.. I saw things. Things I really don't understand.

Well, I got the gist of it. I'm just going to blame that one on rampart hormones and my imagination that just loves to run wild. Still, the look in his eyes. It made me feel like he knew exactly what I was thinking. Get a grip Deluca. He's just like every other human guy in the world. You know what he's thinking. Without meaning to I turn ten shades of pink. Yep, ladies and gentlemen I am blushing like a woman who's never been touched by a man before. This is soo sad. I must look like a complete idiot.

Politely, I remove my hand from his grasp and tuck a stray blonde curl behind my ear. "Well," I take a deep breath to calm myself down. "I really should make a phone call." Rising from my chair I state, "If you'll please excuse me for just a second." I move to the other side of the room and dig for my cell phone out of my purse. It takes a good two or three minutes seeing as how I am the most disorganized person in the planet.

Liz and I play this game where she reprimands me for being messy and I vow to convert to cleanliness and change my wicked dirty ways. We both know that it's a futile effort ,but we play the game anyway. It's what we do. Eureka! I find the missing object of my affection and press 2 then send. Of course Alex is on speed dial. Frowing at the recorded voice message I spout out, "Hey Alex. You are never going to believe where I am right now. Liz is upstairs pimping herself out for the good of the world. I've heard the line do it for your country ,but this is..."

Trailing off I lose my train of thought when Michael catches my eye. He's just so beyond gorgeous ,and I haven't had a date in like... forever. Unless you count that thing Billy and I did ,but let's not. "Anyways, call me back and I'll give you all the info." I may be a bit ditzy and hyperactive at times ,but my friends know it comes from a good place. My voice sombers as I whisper, "Alex, I. I'm worried."

Hanging up I walk back over to the man who could pass as my kinight in faded denim. "Sorry, where were we?" I wonder if he heard the message I left. Surely he won't think I'm dating Alex. I almost laugh at that.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I find myself getting so lost in his penetrating gaze that I almost miss his prompt answer. "I think we've gotten through the introductions," Michael retorts before flashing me a smouldering grin. Damn. My defenses lie scattered all around. This one is going to be trouble. I can already tell. Letting myself take a quick scan of the inventory I am pleased by the equipment. Rebellious locks that highlight a strong proud and yet still achingly beautiful face.

Men aren't supposed to be pretty. Oh but he is. Strong broad shoulders span an impressive length making me yearn to be held within his embrace. He must notice that I'm staring because he rises from his seat.
"and I was just about to see if you would be interested in joining me for a snack?" The should I? or shouldn't I? weighs heavy in the air. Like in most areas I immediately ask myself, What would Liz do? Seeing as how she is very near bargaining herself for the good of all mankind and I am simply making dinner plans I guess we really can't compare and contrast. Oh what the hell.

"Sounds good. I'm starving." I admonish with a warm smile. "What are you in the mood for?" The way that came out sounded moxy even to me. I've got to pull myself together. Men are like dogs they can sniff out attraction. Or wait was that fear? Either way.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Nice posts, guys! Bumping for Mel and everyone else too.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
She snatches the purse off me and then looks at me...stares at me.
"Please call me Liz,"
She takes my hand and I can't help but think how right it feels.

She takes back my hand faster than I would have liked, and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Don't worry about it. I fully expected to have to undergo security checks. I just thought I'd have a little warning,"

I give her an apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry...they never seem to have any tact, my guards. I indicate to Liz, "Please...sit down.... can I offe you a drink? Absolutely anything you fancy?" I say whilst my mind thinks, 'Cos my body certainly fancies you!'

I mentally shake myself. What an idiotic thought...
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

'And if I fancy you?' a voice inside my head says. I shake myself mentally. 'Behave, Liz! You're being ridiculous!'

I take the seat he indicates, wishing it weren't so far away from him and at the same time, grateful that it is. "Um, actually, just some water would be great. So should I call you Mr. Evans, Max, or Your Majesty?" I ask in a teasing tone.

For the first time since that phone call, I feel like I've made the right decision to come here. Trying to convince my boyfriend, Sean, of that might be another story. I push thoughts of him out of my head. I'm here to get to know Max Evans, to meet with him and see just exactly what he wants.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Contemplating my inquiry he responds, "Hmmm," The low sultry hum in the back of his throat sends chills down my spine. How is it that I am so effected by his mere voice alone? When he reaches for my arm it is as if the earth begins to lightly spin throwing my whole world off balance. Leading me through the lobby door he offers up a suggestion.
"I was thinking something sweet, maybe hot chocolate and pastry or something. There is a place down the street that has these amazing little cakes that just melt in your mouth, you'd think you were in heaven."

In my mind I state 'I'm already there.' Shaking those thoughts away I answer politely, "Sounds perfect." We walk a piece in comfortable silence taking in the beautiful surrounding. I just love the hustle and bustle of the city. Makes me feel vibrant and alive. "So..." I begin easily. "Your a man who appreciates the fine art of desserts. That's quite a telling choice." I just happened to have read this months Cosmopolition yesterday and it had a whole article on what a man's preference revealed about him.

Sweets indicated that he would be very generous in bed. Hmmm. I may need to test that theory. Just for scientific purposes of course. A grin colors my face and I don't attempt to hide it. "I myself am addicted to chocolate. Without my fix I get really cranky." I joke whole heartedly. "It's a good thing your here. I would have probably took out my frustration on the poor bell man at the hotel, and he already looked as if he's had a rough day." That's Maria speak for thanks. He doesn't know the language yet ,but he'll learn. I'll enjoy every minute of teaching him. :wink: