Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: My apologies for this!)
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Oh please call me Max" I tell her as I get her some mineral water and some ice. I then prepare myself the same and walk back over to her. I hand it over to her. "Uh... so... Miss Parker... tell me about yourself..." I say sitting down akwardly.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

Making my way into my apartment in Salzbourg, I grin happily. Today was a pretty good day, we finally made some process with our little Earth-meets-Indursty project. Lame name, I know but it so wasn't my idea.

Seeing the answering machine I head over, curious to learn who left me a message and if I'm finally able to get German sentences after only hearing them once instead of going over messages three or four times like I usually have to so I can get the meaning.

"Hey Alex. You are never going to believe where I am right now. Liz is upstairs pimping herself out for the good of the world. I've heard the line do it for your country ,but this is..."
"Anyways, call me back and I'll give you all the info." "Alex, I. I'm worried."

Oookay, no misunderstanding here! Maria is worried. Okay, so she is worried about small things every now and then but this time it sounds like whatever is bothering her, is really big.

Quickly dialing her number, I hope I'm not waking her from a deep sleep because of the big time difference.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I take the water with a smile and thank you. I guess he's keeping things formal where I'm concerned. I asked him to call me Liz but maybe he didn't hear me. "Please call me Liz, everyone does." I take a sip of the water before I shrug a little. "I'm not sure entirely where to begin. I'm an oncologist and I study plants in my spare time but then that part is all in that test I had to take. I'm not really sure what you want to know."

I take a minute to think about this as I take another drink of my water. He's such a good looking guy. I don't see anything that makes him look any different from any other humans though. Of course that might be why it was so easy for them to blend in. Clearing my throat, I smile again.

"I guess I'm a little nervous," I admit. "What do you want to know about me?"
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I bite my lip for a moment before saying akwardly, "Uh... I don't know Liz..."

I gives a small laugh. "Sorry..." I scratch my ear nervously. "I don't know what to say uhm... I'm very nervous too." I give her an apologetic smile. "What about you tell me what you want to tell me about you?" he says with a slightly cheeky smile.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I laugh at his admission. "We're a fine pair huh? Well, let's see. I guess I could start with the essentials. I'm the daughter of Nancy and Jeff Parker, but my father died of cancer when I was seventeen. I'm an only child but consider my best friends Maria and Alex closer than any siblings. I guess I should tell you that I have a boyfriend currently."

I wonder what he'll think about that little bit of information. I'm not entirely sure why I decided to share it. I guess I just feel that honesty is the only way to begin this whole situation. I cross my legs and sit back a little in the chair, feeling a little more relaxed even though my heart is still racing a little.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
She has a boyfriend? I have to say I'm somewhat surprised by that revelation. If she has a boyfriend... why is she up for this? "Oh rite" I say with a little nod. I bite my lip before saying, "I'm sorry for saying this but I have to ask... if you have a boyfriend... why did you take the test? I'm guessing he's not pleased?"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I blush and clear my throat in embarrassment as I ponder his question. "Well first of all, I really didn't have a choice in taking the test. If you were between the ages of 21 and 45 and still single and met the other qualifications, you had to take it."

I look up into his eyes and the whole world seems to be made up of just him and me. "But I had my own reasons for coming. Sean, my boyfriend, and I...I don't know, I'm just not sure we're right for each other. He's a decent guy and everything but..." I look away as I mumble, "I guess I just can't see myself married and raising a family with him."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I nod understandingly. "I'm guessing a family is important to you then." I say with a small smile. "Thats good to know."
I swallow nervously. "Liz is there any questions you want to ask me? Regarding... all this. Anything you want to know before... anything else."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael and I are strolling down the sidewalk in an oddly comfortable silence when the sounds of Def Leppard's 'Pour Some Sugar on me' begins to play in the background. Huh? Oh yeah. That's the ringtone I downloaded last week. Smiling despite the interuption I pause and begin to search for the phone. Michael stops politely and seems to take great pleasure in my distress. "I'm sorry I wouldn't take the call but it could be my friend needing a rescue. There's no telling what those aliens do with their probes."

He's seems taken aback by my comment. Raffeling through the contents of my bag I find that it is a futile search. I told you finding things in my purse in tricking. In an effort to be more time conscious I begin taking things out and handing them to him to hold. First I hand him green tic tacs, then a box of bandaids, cherry lip gloss, a bouncy ball, tube of glitter, David Justice baseball card, a pen with a naked lady on it, (Don't ask) masking tape, Elvis themed poker cards, Gucci Sunglasses, and a rainbow hair clip.

Wow, I'm pretty impressed that he's able to juggle all that. Aha! I found it. Checking the caller ID I see that it's Alex. Oh good. " Hold on just a moment." I instruct before answering. "Hey Alex. I see that you got my message. You have got to help me talk some sense into that girl. Prostitution is wrong in all its well meaning forms." Poor Michael looks perplexed. I begin taking my stuff out of his hands and dropping them back in the purse.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Hey Alex. I see that you got my message. You have got to help me talk some sense into that girl. Prostitution is wrong in all its well meaning forms."

What? Prostitution? Liz? I ... what did those girls do when I wasn't around? Did they lose money or even worse, a bet and now ... Oh God, I so need to sit down.

"Maria? Prostitution? What the hell?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics