Life, Terror, Danger{CC, AU, Mature}[Complete]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 25 pg18 9/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note

Lairabehr4 - thank you for your feedback. Don't worry Max and Liz will have their time for more kissing.I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next.

Fran - Thank you for your feedback. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next.

L-J-L 76

Chapter 25:

Max, Liz, Michael and Maria all walked out the door. Max and Michael walked out the door first. Then Liz and Maria walked out the door. Maria turned and made sure the door was locked. They the steps to where the cars were parked. Max and Liz walked to Max's car and got in. Michael and Maria walked to Michael's car and got in.

They all drove off at the same time. When they got to the station they pulled into the parking lot and parked their cars. They got out of the cars and walked to the station. When they walked in they saw their friends were waiting for them.

"What happened this time?" Liz asked.

"Nothing, we were wondering what was going on with you 4?" Tess asked.

"Nothing is going on," Maria said.

"We were wondering if you know what the real reason why the guys are protecting us," Ava said.

"All I know is that Jim said something about threats against the station. Is that what you know too, Liz?" Maria asked.

"Yeah that is what I know," Liz said.

"So how are things between you and Kyle, Tess?" Liz asked.

"Things are weird between us. But don't worry we are trying to be friends," Tess said.

"That's good to know. We better get to our desks and start working," Maria said.

"Yeah we better go also," Michael said.

Liz and the girls walked to their offices and sat down. They started to work on the files that were on their deskswhile the guys walked to Jim's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Jim yelled.

Max and the guys walked in the office and saw Jim was looking at a file. They went to sit down and wait for Jim to look up. When Jim looked up he saw the guys were waiting for him.

"Max, did you have anymore trouble last night?" Jim asked.

"No we didn't have any more trouble last night," Max said

"Good. But for now on we have to be on our guards more in case it happens again,"Jim said.

"Whay kind of trouble did you have last night, Max?" Michael asked.

"Clay came to the club and talked. Then he threw a rattlesnake at us. I set Liz on the table and shot the snake twice. After that Liz and I started to
clean up a little," Max said.

"I can't believe Clay was at the club,"Alex said.

"I know. Liz didn't get scared while Clay was there. But she did get mad at him," Max said.

"That is good Liz didn't get scared. We need to make sure that Clay doesn't bother or bug Liz and the girls," Jim said.

"How are we going to do that?" Zan asked

"We need to make sure that you guys stay with the girls 24/7 never leaving them alone for a second," Jim said.

"Yes sir!" The guys said.

"Good. Now let's sit down and let's go over these files," Jim said.

Max and the guys each took a file and looked it over. They knew these files were from the solved cases. As they were checking the files Liz walked in the office talking on the phone.

"Amy, what's wrong?' Liz asked.

"Last night I told Jim I love him. He didn't say it back," Amy said.

"What! I can't believe Jim didn't say anything to you after you told him you love him," Liz said, as she looked at Jim.

"Yeah I know. Jim and I have been together for a year and he can't say three little words to me," Amy said.

"God, I can't believe you and Jim have been together that long," Liz said.

"I know. Tell Jim that we need to talk this evening," Amy said.

"I will tell him. See you tonight," Liz said.

"Ok, see you tonight," Amy said before she hung up the phone.

Liz hung up her cell phone and looked at Jim. She was getting madder by the minute. Jim and the guys looked up and saw that Liz was pissed off.

"Jim, you know who I was on the phone with?' Liz asked.

"I'm guessing that it was Amy," Jim said.

"You guessed right. She called me upset. She told you she loved you and you didn't say it back," Liz said.

"I know I'm sorry. I was shocked she said it," Jim said.

"Well she told me to tell you she needs to talk to you tonight. You better get her a dozen red roses and listen to what she has to say," Liz said.

"You know I will," Jim said.

Liz's cell phone stared to ring. She flipped the phone open and put it to her ear.

"Hello this is Liz." She said.

"You know you sound as sexy as you did in college," The voice said.

"Who the hell is this?" Liz asked.

Max and the guys looked up and saw Liz yelling at her phone. Max stood up and walked over to where Liz was standing. He pulled the phone back so he could hear what was being said.

"Oh say you didn't forget us?" The voice said.

"Oh my god. What the hell do you want, Matt?" Liz asked.

" Oh good you do remember me. All I want is to finish what we started that night," Matt said.

"If you or any of your men come near me I swear to god I will kill you and your men," Liz said.

"I'll have to remember that," Matt said.

"You do know you arean asshole," Liz said.

"Oh by the way, do you still not knowhow to shot a gun?" Matt asjked.

"You will be surprised to know what I can handle?' Liz said.

"I'm sure we will be surprised by you. Got to go see really soon, doll," Matt said before he hung up the phone.

Liz pulled the phone away and looked at. She flipped the cell phone closed and then she looked at Jim and Max. The guy looked at her and saw that she had fear in her eyes.

"Jim, I want you to bug my cell phone. So that way you will know who called me," Liz said.

"Here give me the phone and I will do it right now," Jim said.

Liz walked up to Jimand set the phone on his desk. Jim opened the top drawer and got a small bug and tracking advice for her cell phone. He took the cover off the phone and put the advice in Liz's cell phone. After
the advice was in the phone, Jim put the cover back on and handed it to Liz.

Liz put her cell phone in her pocket and looked up. She saw that Max was staring at her.

"So are we still on for the training today?" Max asked.

"Yeah come by my office and we can leave together," Liz said.

"Ok, see you at 4pm," Max said.

"I'll see you then," Liz said, as she walked towards the door.

Liz walked out the door and went to her office. When she walked in she saw that there were a lot of files on her desk waiting for her. She went to her desk and sat down. Liz opened the first file and started to check it over.

By the time it was lunch time Liz had all the files finished. She stood up and walked over to the filing cabinet and filed the files. After she files them she walked back to her desk and grabbed her purse and lunch bag. She walked out of the office and walked to Maria's office. When she got to Maria's office she knocked on the door.

Maria sttod up and walked over to the door. She opened the door and there stood Liz.

"Hey, what is going on?' Maria asked.

"Come on it's lunch break," Liz said.

"It's time already. Ok let me grab my purse and lunch then we can go," Maria said.

Maria walked back to her desk and grabbed her purse and lunch bag. She walked up to Liz. They both walked to the break room and sat down. When they sat don they started to open their bags and grab their food. As they were getting ready to eat Isabel and the girls walked in the room. The girls saw Liz and Maria and walked up to them and sat down with them.

"What is going on?' Liz asked.

"We were wondering if the both of you would like to go across the street with us to look at some clothes?" Tess asked.

"Sure why not," Maria said.

"Sure, when are we going?" Liz asked.

"We're going to go after lunch," Ava said.

"Are you going to let the guys know we're leaving?' Maria asked.

"No. They don't need to know where we are going. We'll be back in a few
minutes anyway," Isabel said.

After they ate their lunches they walked out of the station and walked across the street. Maria and and the girls walked across the street first. Liz was crossing the street when a speeding car came towards Liz. Maria turned and saw the car speeding towards Liz.

"Liz look out!" Maria yelled.

Liz turned and saw the car coming. She jumped out of the way. As Liz lay on the ground she turned and watched the car drive off. She stood up and turned to look at Maria. Maria walked up to Liz and gave her a hug.

"Are you ok?" Maria asked.

"Yeah see just a little scrape nothing major," Liz said.

"That is good to know. Are you still coming with us?" Maria asked.

"No, I'm going to go back to the station," Liz said.

Liz walked across the street to the station. When she walked in she went to Jim's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in! Jim yelled.

Liz opened the door and walked in. Whenshe walked in she saw that Max and the guys were still in the office. As she walked in the office Max and the guys looked up and saw that Liz had some scrapes on her elbow and arms. He hair was a mess.

"Liz, what happened to you?" Max asked.

"I went outside for some air and out of nowhere a car comes and almost hits me. I got out of the way before the car could hit me," Liz said.

"Are you ok?' Max saked.

"Yeah I''m fine. I just can't believe someone tried to run me over," Liz said.

"Don't worry we'll keep you safe," Alex said.

"I know. But this is getting to be dangerous," Liz said.

" Come here and let me see if I can clean your arm up a little," Max said, as he went to get firstaid kit.

Max walked to the closet and got the first aid kit. He walked up to Liz and set the box doen. Max opened the box and got rubbing alcohol pads out and put them on Liz's arm. She jerked away from Max at first then she held her arms still.

As Max was putting the band aid on her arms and elbows Liz was looking at him. He looked up after he was finished. They both started at each other. Liz turned away and saw Jim looking at the both of them. Max turned and saw Jim and the guys were watching them. Max and Liz were blushing at their stares.

"What is going on between you to?" Jim asked.

"Nothing we're just friends," Max and Liz said at the same time.

"You both look like there is something going on," Michael said.

"Nothing is going on. Can we please leave it alone?" mAX ASKED.

"Fine we'll drop it," Zan said.

"So, do you know what kind of car that almost ran you over?" Kyle asked.

"It was a black sports car. I don't know the kind," Liz said.

"It's ok. We're glad that you are ok," Jim said.

"Thanks," Liz said.

"No problem," Jim said.

"Um, question why are the guys in your office instead of working on the streets?' Liz asked.

"Because we need to go through two file cabinets full of files. And after that we get to go back to working in the streets," Michael said.

"That is a lot of files to go through. I better go back to my desk," Liz said.

"Ok. Are still on for later?" Max asked.

"Yeah, Meet me at my desk at 4:00pm," Liz said, as she walked towards the door.

Liz opened the door and walked out. She walked to her office and opened the door. When she walked in her office she saw that she had five files on her desk. Liz walked up to her desk and sat down She opened a
file and startd to check through it. A few minutes later she had all five of the files finished. She stood up and walked over to the file cabinet and filed the files. After she filed them she walked back to her desk and sat down. She started to gather all her things.

She looked up and saw that it was five minutes to four. She stood up and walked towards the door. She opened the door and there stood Max. Max and Liz both smiled as Liz shut the door. They walked out of the station and walked to Max's car. Max and Liz got in and drove to the club. When they got to the club they changed clothes and started to stick fighting.

Another Author's Note:

I hope everyone will like this chapter. Please let me know what you think of this chapter in feedbacks? I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next. And thank you very much for all you feedbacks. Oh I want to leteveryone know I will be posting chapter 26 either on Friday September 22 or on Saturday September 23. I hope you will read what will happen in chapter 26. Again thank you for all you feedbacks and please keep reading.

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 25 pg18 9/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note

Lairabehr4 - thank you for your feedback. Don't worry Max and Liz will have their time for more kissing.I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next.

Fran - Thank you for your feedback. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next.

L-J-L 76

Chapter 25:

Max, Liz, Michael and Maria all walked out the door. Max and Michael walked out the door first. Then Liz and Maria walked out the door. Maria turned and made sure the door was locked. They the steps to where the cars were parked. Max and Liz walked to Max's car and got in. Michael and Maria walked to Michael's car and got in.

They all drove off at the same time. When they got to the station they pulled into the parking lot and parked their cars. They got out of the cars and walked to the station. When they walked in they saw their friends were waiting for them.

"What happened this time?" Liz asked.

"Nothing, we were wondering what was going on with you 4?" Tess asked.

"Nothing is going on," Maria said.

"We were wondering if you know what the real reason why the guys are protecting us," Ava said.

"All I know is that Jim said something about threats against the station. Is that what you know too, Liz?" Maria asked.

"Yeah that is what I know," Liz said.

"So how are things between you and Kyle, Tess?" Liz asked.

"Things are weird between us. But don't worry we are trying to be friends," Tess said.

"That's good to know. We better get to our desks and start working," Maria said.

"Yeah we better go also," Michael said.

Liz and the girls walked to their offices and sat down. They started to work on the files that were on their deskswhile the guys walked to Jim's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Jim yelled.

Max and the guys walked in the office and saw Jim was looking at a file. They went to sit down and wait for Jim to look up. When Jim looked up he saw the guys were waiting for him.

"Max, did you have anymore trouble last night?" Jim asked.

"No we didn't have any more trouble last night," Max said

"Good. But for now on we have to be on our guards more in case it happens again,"Jim said.

"Whay kind of trouble did you have last night, Max?" Michael asked.

"Clay came to the club and talked. Then he threw a rattlesnake at us. I set Liz on the table and shot the snake twice. After that Liz and I started to
clean up a little," Max said.

"I can't believe Clay was at the club,"Alex said.

"I know. Liz didn't get scared while Clay was there. But she did get mad at him," Max said.

"That is good Liz didn't get scared. We need to make sure that Clay doesn't bother or bug Liz and the girls," Jim said.

"How are we going to do that?" Zan asked

"We need to make sure that you guys stay with the girls 24/7 never leaving them alone for a second," Jim said.

"Yes sir!" The guys said.

"Good. Now let's sit down and let's go over these files," Jim said.

Max and the guys each took a file and looked it over. They knew these files were from the solved cases. As they were checking the files Liz walked in the office talking on the phone.

"Amy, what's wrong?' Liz asked.

"Last night I told Jim I love him. He didn't say it back," Amy said.

"What! I can't believe Jim didn't say anything to you after you told him you love him," Liz said, as she looked at Jim.

"Yeah I know. Jim and I have been together for a year and he can't say three little words to me," Amy said.

"God, I can't believe you and Jim have been together that long," Liz said.

"I know. Tell Jim that we need to talk this evening," Amy said.

"I will tell him. See you tonight," Liz said.

"Ok, see you tonight," Amy said before she hung up the phone.

Liz hung up her cell phone and looked at Jim. She was getting madder by the minute. Jim and the guys looked up and saw that Liz was pissed off.

"Jim, you know who I was on the phone with?' Liz asked.

"I'm guessing that it was Amy," Jim said.

"You guessed right. She called me upset. She told you she loved you and you didn't say it back," Liz said.

"I know I'm sorry. I was shocked she said it," Jim said.

"Well she told me to tell you she needs to talk to you tonight. You better get her a dozen red roses and listen to what she has to say," Liz said.

"You know I will," Jim said.

Liz's cell phone stared to ring. She flipped the phone open and put it to her ear.

"Hello this is Liz." She said.

"You know you sound as sexy as you did in college," The voice said.

"Who the hell is this?" Liz asked.

Max and the guys looked up and saw Liz yelling at her phone. Max stood up and walked over to where Liz was standing. He pulled the phone back so he could hear what was being said.

"Oh say you didn't forget us?" The voice said.

"Oh my god. What the hell do you want, Matt?" Liz asked.

" Oh good you do remember me. All I want is to finish what we started that night," Matt said.

"If you or any of your men come near me I swear to god I will kill you and your men," Liz said.

"I'll have to remember that," Matt said.

"You do know you arean asshole," Liz said.

"Oh by the way, do you still not knowhow to shot a gun?" Matt asjked.

"You will be surprised to know what I can handle?' Liz said.

"I'm sure we will be surprised by you. Got to go see really soon, doll," Matt said before he hung up the phone.

Liz pulled the phone away and looked at. She flipped the cell phone closed and then she looked at Jim and Max. The guy looked at her and saw that she had fear in her eyes.

"Jim, I want you to bug my cell phone. So that way you will know who called me," Liz said.

"Here give me the phone and I will do it right now," Jim said.

Liz walked up to Jimand set the phone on his desk. Jim opened the top drawer and got a small bug and tracking advice for her cell phone. He took the cover off the phone and put the advice in Liz's cell phone. After
the advice was in the phone, Jim put the cover back on and handed it to Liz.

Liz put her cell phone in her pocket and looked up. She saw that Max was staring at her.

"So are we still on for the training today?" Max asked.

"Yeah come by my office and we can leave together," Liz said.

"Ok, see you at 4pm," Max said.

"I'll see you then," Liz said, as she walked towards the door.

Liz walked out the door and went to her office. When she walked in she saw that there were a lot of files on her desk waiting for her. She went to her desk and sat down. Liz opened the first file and started to check it over.

By the time it was lunch time Liz had all the files finished. She stood up and walked over to the filing cabinet and filed the files. After she files them she walked back to her desk and grabbed her purse and lunch bag. She walked out of the office and walked to Maria's office. When she got to Maria's office she knocked on the door.

Maria sttod up and walked over to the door. She opened the door and there stood Liz.

"Hey, what is going on?' Maria asked.

"Come on it's lunch break," Liz said.

"It's time already. Ok let me grab my purse and lunch then we can go," Maria said.

Maria walked back to her desk and grabbed her purse and lunch bag. She walked up to Liz. They both walked to the break room and sat down. When they sat don they started to open their bags and grab their food. As they were getting ready to eat Isabel and the girls walked in the room. The girls saw Liz and Maria and walked up to them and sat down with them.

"What is going on?' Liz asked.

"We were wondering if the both of you would like to go across the street with us to look at some clothes?" Tess asked.

"Sure why not," Maria said.

"Sure, when are we going?" Liz asked.

"We're going to go after lunch," Ava said.

"Are you going to let the guys know we're leaving?' Maria asked.

"No. They don't need to know where we are going. We'll be back in a few
minutes anyway," Isabel said.

After they ate their lunches they walked out of the station and walked across the street. Maria and and the girls walked across the street first. Liz was crossing the street when a speeding car came towards Liz. Maria turned and saw the car speeding towards Liz.

"Liz look out!" Maria yelled.

Liz turned and saw the car coming. She jumped out of the way. As Liz lay on the ground she turned and watched the car drive off. She stood up and turned to look at Maria. Maria walked up to Liz and gave her a hug.

"Are you ok?" Maria asked.

"Yeah see just a little scrape nothing major," Liz said.

"That is good to know. Are you still coming with us?" Maria asked.

"No, I'm going to go back to the station," Liz said.

Liz walked across the street to the station. When she walked in she went to Jim's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in! Jim yelled.

Liz opened the door and walked in. Whenshe walked in she saw that Max and the guys were still in the office. As she walked in the office Max and the guys looked up and saw that Liz had some scrapes on her elbow and arms. He hair was a mess.

"Liz, what happened to you?" Max asked.

"I went outside for some air and out of nowhere a car comes and almost hits me. I got out of the way before the car could hit me," Liz said.

"Are you ok?' Max saked.

"Yeah I''m fine. I just can't believe someone tried to run me over," Liz said.

"Don't worry we'll keep you safe," Alex said.

"I know. But this is getting to be dangerous," Liz said.

" Come here and let me see if I can clean your arm up a little," Max said, as he went to get firstaid kit.

Max walked to the closet and got the first aid kit. He walked up to Liz and set the box doen. Max opened the box and got rubbing alcohol pads out and put them on Liz's arm. She jerked away from Max at first then she held her arms still.

As Max was putting the band aid on her arms and elbows Liz was looking at him. He looked up after he was finished. They both started at each other. Liz turned away and saw Jim looking at the both of them. Max turned and saw Jim and the guys were watching them. Max and Liz were blushing at their stares.

"What is going on between you to?" Jim asked.

"Nothing we're just friends," Max and Liz said at the same time.

"You both look like there is something going on," Michael said.

"Nothing is going on. Can we please leave it alone?" mAX ASKED.

"Fine we'll drop it," Zan said.

"So, do you know what kind of car that almost ran you over?" Kyle asked.

"It was a black sports car. I don't know the kind," Liz said.

"It's ok. We're glad that you are ok," Jim said.

"Thanks," Liz said.

"No problem," Jim said.

"Um, question why are the guys in your office instead of working on the streets?' Liz asked.

"Because we need to go through two file cabinets full of files. And after that we get to go back to working in the streets," Michael said.

"That is a lot of files to go through. I better go back to my desk," Liz said.

"Ok. Are still on for later?" Max asked.

"Yeah, Meet me at my desk at 4:00pm," Liz said, as she walked towards the door.

Liz opened the door and walked out. She walked to her office and opened the door. When she walked in her office she saw that she had five files on her desk. Liz walked up to her desk and sat down She opened a
file and startd to check through it. A few minutes later she had all five of the files finished. She stood up and walked over to the file cabinet and filed the files. After she filed them she walked back to her desk and sat down. She started to gather all her things.

She looked up and saw that it was five minutes to four. She stood up and walked towards the door. She opened the door and there stood Max. Max and Liz both smiled as Liz shut the door. They walked out of the station and walked to Max's car. Max and Liz got in and drove to the club. When they got to the club they changed clothes and started to stick fighting.

Another Author's Note:

I hope everyone will like this chapter. Please let me know what you think of this chapter in feedbacks? I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next. And thank you very much for all you feedbacks. Oh I want to leteveryone know I will be posting chapter 26 either on Friday September 22 or on Saturday September 23. I hope you will read what will happen in chapter 26. Again thank you for all you feedbacks and please keep reading.

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 26 pg19 9/24

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note:
Thank you for all your feedbacks. Please keep the feedbacks coming?

Maya - Thank you for the feedback.And I am feel better. Please keep reading and leaving feedback.

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know chapter 26 has a lot of Michael and Maria talking. I thought I would let everyone know. Please keep reading and leaving feedbacks. I hope you will keep reading. And thank you for all your feedbacks.

L-J-L 76

Chapter 26:

At the station:
Maria was at her desk working on the file when the phone started to ring. She picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Hello, this is Maria. How can I help you?" she asked.

"Hey, Maria, this is Jim. I need to see you in my office," Jim said.

"Ok, I'll be right there," Maria said before she hung up the phone.

After she checked the file, she stood up and went to the file cabinet and filed it. When she was finished, she walked out the door and walked to Jim's office. She knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood Michael. He stepped aside and let her walk in the office. They walked up to Jim's desk. Jim looked up and saw both of them in front of him.

"Maria, I want you and Michael here to go over some of the files. If you have any questions you both come to me ok?" Jim said.

"Yeah we got it, sir," Michael and Maria said together.

"Good. Oh and, Maria, tell Liz and Max I need to talk to them when you see them," Jim said.

Jim stood up and walked over to the pile of files. He got twenty-five files for them to look through. Jim walked up to Maria and Michael and handed them the files to look through.

"Here, this is all the files you both have to look through," Jim said.

"This is a lot to look through," Maria said.

"Well you both better get started," Jim said.

Maria and Michael looked at each other then stood up walked out of the office.

"Where do you want to work on these files at?' Michael asked.

"We can work on them here or at the apartment," Marai told him.

"Let's work on it here a little and we can do the rest at your apartment,"
Michael said.

"Yeah that sounds good to me. I need to call Liz and let he know Jim wants to see her before we start on the files," Maria said.

Maria and Michael walked into Maria's office and shut the door. They both went to sit down at the desk. Maria picked up the phone and dailed Liz's cell phone number. The phone rang three times before someone answered the phone.

"Hello?" Liz said, as she was out of breath.

"Hey, Liz. This is Maria. I just wanted to tell you that Jim needs to talk to you and Max," Maria said.

"Ok, we might stop by after the stick fighting. Will you both be there when we get there?" Liz asked.

"Yeah we will still be here. We'll see you in a few," Maria said.

"See you in a few," Liz said before she hung up the phone.

After Maria hung up the phone Michael and she opened the top file and looked at it. They saw that the file was all checked. As they were checking another file they were rubbing their feet with the other person's leg. Michael and Maria kept looking at each other then turning away. Michael dropped the file that was in his hands and looked at Maria. Maria looked up and saw Michael staring at her.

"What are you looking at?" Maria asked.

"I'm looking at you. Why is that a problem?' Michael asked.

"No, I'm just kinda surprised that is all," Maria said.

"Maria, will you go out on a date with me Friday night?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, I'll go out wih you," Maria said.

"Good. Is dinner and a movie ok with you?" Michael said.

"That sounds great to me. Um, what time are we going to go?" Maria asked.

"Is 8pm ok with you?" Michael asked.

"Yeah that sounds great to me," Maria said.

"Great. We um better get back to working on these files," Michael said.

"Yeah we better," Maria said.

Michael and Maria started to work on the files again. they looked through half of them when Michael's cell phone started to ring. Michael got his cell phone out of his pocket and loked at the screen and saw that it was Max that was calling. Michael flipped open he phone and put the phone next to his ear.

"Hey! What is going on?" Michael asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to let you know we will be there in thirty minutes,"
Max said.

"Good. So how did the trainig go today?" Michael asked.

"It was good. Liz and I are little sore but we're ok," Max said.

"Where is Liz by the way?" Michael asked.

"She is sitting right next to me why?" Max asked.

"Because I didn't hear her," Michael said.

"Hold on a minute," Max said, as he pulled the phone away from his ear.

Michael looked at his phone, and then he listened to what was being said.

"Max, you need to stop speeding," Liz said

"No, I don't want to," Max said.

"Are you still mad at me for hitting you on the head with the stick?" Liz asked.

"No, I'm not mad. I just got a little headache from you hitting me on the head," Max said.

"I told you to duck and what do you do? You just stand there and let me hit you," Liz said.

"I know I should have ducked. But I didn't think you would hit me," Max said.

"I told you I was sorry. How many times do you want me to to say sorry?"
Liz asked.

"I don't know yet. Let me think about it," Max said.

Max put the phone back to his ear.

"Michael, are you there?" Max asked.

"Yeah I'm still here," Michael said.

"Good to know. I just wanted to let you know we will be there in a few minutes," Max said before he hung up the phone.

Michael closed his cell phone and put it back in his pocket. He looked up and saw Maria looking at him.

"Was that Max and Liz?" Maria asked.

"Yeah that was them. Max is kinda mad right now," Michael said.

"Why would Max be mad?" Maria asked

"It seems that Liz hit Max over the head with a stick," Michael said.

" Why would Liz hit Max over the head?" Maria asked.

"It seems that Max and Liz were stick fighting and Liz told Max to duck. Max didn't duck and he got hit on the head with a stick. He seems to be mad at Liz," Michael said.

"I don't think he's mad. I think he was surpried he got hit,"Maria said.

"Yeah that could be true," Michael said.

"We will wait and see if they are talking to each other when they get here," Maria said.

Michael and Maria went back to working on the files. By the time they were finished there was a knock on the door. Michael stood up and walked towards the door. He opened the door and there stood Max and Liz.

"Hey, guys, what is going on?" Michael said.

"Nothing, we just wanted to know how the file checking is going," Liz asked.

"The file checking is going good. We're almost finished," Maria said.

"That is good to know. Well we better go see Jim. See you guys later," Max said, as Liz and he walked out of Maria's office.

After Max and Liz left the office Maria turned and saw Michael staring at her.

"Max didn't seem to be mad at Liz," Maria said.

"I think Max is trying to calm down. I hope he can be more calm before they to your apartment," Michael said.

"Yeah I hope he will be too," Maria said.

"We better finish up the files," Michael said.

Michael and Maria both grabbed a file and started to read it and check it. They both saw that the files they had were good. As Michael set the file down he touched Maria's hand. Maria looked at her hand and then she looked up at Michael. Michael stood up and walked over to where Maria was sitting. Maria watched as Michael walked up to her. She stood up and looked at Michael.

Michael leaned in and kissed Maria. Their kisses were soft and tender. As they were kissing Michael pulled Maria cloer to him. Michael put his hands on her hips as she put her hands on his shoulder. The kiss was becoming more passionate as they stood closer together. A few minutes later Maria pushed Michael way. They both looked at each other in shock.

"Um, I think we better get back to work" Maria said, as she went to sit back down.

"Yeah you're probably right," Michael said.

Michael and Maria started to open a fileand begin to check it. They both were wondering what brought on the kiss. They both liked the kiss but they were shocked by the kiss.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Michael stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door and there stood Max and Liz.
Michael walkedback to the desk and sat down. Liz and Max walked in the office and shut the door.

"So did you guys talk to Jim?" Michael asked.

"Yeah we did. We're going to the apartment and start working on the files," Max said.

"Maria, how much longer are you both going to be here?" Liz asked.

"We will be here til 6 why?" Maria asked.

"We wanted to order Pizza and watch movies later. Are you guys in?" Liz asked.

"Sure that sounds good. It will probably be fun," Maria said.

"Ok then. We will see you both back at the apartment," Max said.

Max and Liz walked out of the office. Michael and Maria were surprised that Max and Liz were starting to get along. It was only a few minutes ago that Max was mad at Liz. Something must have calmed Max down quickly.
Michael and Maria started working on another file. They still had six more files to work on.

As they were working on the files, Jim walked in the office. Michael and Maria looked up and saw Jim standing at the desk.

"How is everything here going?" Jim asked.

"We got six more files to go through then go home and relax. You can finish the files tomorrow," Jim said.

"We're going to finish the files tonight before we go to the apartment," Maria said.

"Ok then. When you guys leave please be careful," Jim said.

"You know we will Jim," Michael said.

Jim walked out of the office and went back to his office. After Jim left, Maria and Michael went back to work on the files. When they saw that everything in the files were filled in and checked. Michael stood up and took the files to the file cabinet and filled them. Michael walked back to the desk and sat back down.

They were both wondering what was happening at the apartment. They were both hoping everything was fine. After all the files were filed Maria and Michael gathered all their things together. After they got everything they both stood up and walked out of the office and the station. Michael and Maria walked to where Michael parked his car. They got in the car and drove to the apartment.

When they got to the aprtment they got out of the car. They walked up some steps to the building's door. Michael opened the door for Maria. Maria walked in the building. They walked up some more steps to the apartment. When they got to the door they walked in and saw Liz and Max on the couch kissing. Michael and Maria were surprised to see them kissing.

"Um, Hello, I'm home," Maria said.

Max and Liz pulled away from each other. they turned and that is when they saw Michael and Maria looking at them. Max sat up first then he pulled Liz up. Max and Liz didn't know what to say. They wee shocked to find their friends standing there.

"It isn't what it looks like," Max said.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone I hope you like chapter 26. Let me know what you think of chapter 26 in feedback. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next. I also wanted to let everyone know I just sent chapter 27 to my beta. So I will be hopefully posting chapter 27 on Tuesday October 3. I hope you will read chapter 27 and leave some feedback to the chapter.
Thank you for all your feedbacks. I hope you will keep reading and leaving feedbacks.

L-J-L 76

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 27 pg20 10/4

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 27:

"What is going on?" Michael asked.

"Nothing, Me and Liz were just um. Um... Liz help me out here?" Max asked.

"You're doing good by yourself," Liz said, as she looked at him.

"Thanks alot," Max said.

"Max, all we want to know is what did we walk in on?" Maria asked.

"We were looking at a file. Max had a weird look on his face. I took the file out of his hands. Max tried to reach for the file and I kept pulling away from him. Then on the last pull away I fell backwards and Max fell on top of me. That is all that happened," Liz said.

"What about the kiss? Care to explain that," Michael said.

"It just happened," Max said.

Maria decided that it was time to change the subject. She turned and saw that Michael was eyeing Liz and Max. Liz and Max both looked nervous as Michael was watching them.

"So what movies did you rent for tonight?" Maria asked.

"Oh, um, we got "Brave heart", "Jersey Girl". "Blade one and two", Dirty Dancing one and two". I hope that will be enough for tonight," Liz said.

"That should be enough for tonight," Maria said.

"What kind of pizza did you get?" Michael asked.

"We got two pizzas with pepperoni and cheese. And another two pizzas with everything on it. Is that enough for everyone?" Liz asked.

"That should be enough for all of us. Who picked the movies?" Michael asked.

"Well I picked three movies and Liz picked three movies," Max said.

"Good. When will the pizza be here?" Maria asked.

"The pizza should be here in 30 minutes," Max said.

"Great I need to change clothes and relax," Maria said.

Maria went to her room and changed clothes. While she was changing clothes Liz and Max started to clear off the table. Michael went to the kitchen and grabbed plates, napkins, cans of pepsis. He walked back into the living room and laid them on the table. Liz set the table for pizza and the movies.

As Maria walked back into the living room she noticed Max and Liz were looking at each other and smiling. She was glad that Max and Liz were getting along. She just hoped that it would stay that way. Maria sat down next to Michael as Liz sat next to Max. Michael turned on the TV and VCR and then he handed the remotes to Maria. Maria took the remotes and set them on her lap.

Liz stood up and walked to the hallway closet. She opened the closet and grabbed two blankets. The she walked back to the couch. Liz handed Maria a blanket and took the other blanket. She laid the blanket over Max and her. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. Max stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door and saw the pizza Man. The man haned Max the four boxes of pizza. As Max held the pizzas he reached in his pocket and grabbed his wallet. Liz stood up and walked over to Max and grabbed the grabbed the pizzas while Max paid for them.

After Max paid for the pizzas he shut the door. He walked back into the living room and sat next to Liz as she set the boxes of pizzas on the table. Max and Liz both reched for the pepperoni and cheese pizza box while Michael and Maria reched for the supreme Pizza box. Everyone got two slices of their pizzas before they sat back. Liz set her pizza on the table and stood up. She walked over to the DVD player and but "Braveheart" in.
She walked back tothe couch and grabbed her plate as she sat down. Maria hit play and the movie began to play.

As the movie was playing Liz and Maria leaned against Max and Michael. Max and Michael both put their arms around the girls as they watched TV. Everyone was getting into the movie. After the moviewas over they took bathroom break. Liz and Max stood up and walked into the kitchen. They grabbed more drinks and got some popcorn as they were in the kitchen. Max and Liz walked into the living room and went to sit down.
Liz stood up and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she walked out and went to sit down. Max then stood up and went to the bathroom next.

Max walked into the living room and sat next to Liz. Maria stood up and walked up to the DVD player. She put "Jersey Girl" in the DVD player. After the movie was in the player she went to sit down. As the movie was playing Liz and Maria were sitting close to Max and Michael. Max put his arm around Liz's shoulder. Lia leaned into Max as she watched the movie. Michael also put his arm around Maria. Maria turned and looked at Michael. She smiled and then she turned back and watched the movie. Max looked at Liz and saw that she was relaxing and enjoying the movie. Max moved his arm to Liz's hip. He waited to see if Liz would say anything. But Liz sisn't say aword as she watched the movie. When the movie was over Liz stood up and walked up to the DVD player. She picked up the movie Blade and put it in the player. While the movie was playing the guys held the girls closer to them. Max turned and looked at Liz. Liz turns and sees Max staring at her.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I'm glad we decided to have movie night. We need to relax a little," Max said.

"Yeah, we do need to relax," Liz said before she turned to look at the TV.

Max turned and watched the movie. Max and Michael like the movie they were watching. Maria and Liz thought the movie was ok. While watching the movie Maria reached and grabbed a bowl of popcorn from the table. She set the bowl on her lap. Liz and Max both reached and grabbed some popcorn. They leaned back and watched the movie. Liz turned and watched Michael and Maria stare at each other then turned away. She smiled as she watched them act shy to each other. Liz turned and watched the movie.

When the movie was over Liz and Max turned and looked at Michael and Maria. They saw that Michael and Maria were standing up. Michael and Maria stood up and looked at each other. Then they turned and looked at Max and Liz. They saw Liz and Max were looking at them.

"We're going to go get some popcorn. Do you guys need anything while were gone?" Maria asked.

"No, we don't need anything. We'll wait till you get back to play the last two movies," Max said.

"That sounds good to me. We'll be right back," Maria said.

"Ok, be careful," Liz said before Maria and Michael walked out the door..

After Michael and Maria left Max and Liz started to clean up a little. Max grabbed the cans odf Pepsis ehile Liz grabbed the paper plates, bowl of popcorn and pizza boxes. After they were finished they walked in the living room. Liz walked up to the DVD player and straighten up the movie. After Liz cleaned up a little she walked to the table. She opened her can of Pepsi. She took a drink then set it down. Liz looked up and saw Max was staring at her.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"Nothing," Max said, as he walked up to Liz.

Liz watched as Max walked up to her. Max never took his eyes off of Liz as he stood in front of her. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him. Liz drew her hands to Max's shoulders. Then Max leaned in and kissed Liz. The kiss started out tender then became more passionate.As they were kissing they both moaned each other's name. Max's hands were at the edge of Liz's shirt. He slipped his hands under her shirt and slide his hands up until he reached her breasts. As he was messaging Liz's breast she lowered her hands to the bottom of Max's shirt.
Max reached for the bottom of Liz's shirt and pulled her shirt over her head.

He leaned in and kissed Liz again on the lips, then he moved down to where her neck met her shoulder. Liz leaned back and gave Max more of her neck. She raised her head and looked at Max. She raised his shirt over his head. She dropped the shirt to the ground, and he smiled as he looked down at her. Max started to walk Liz backwards to the couch and lowered her down lowered her down on the couch. He ended up on top of her, and then Max and Liz both leaned in and started to kiss again.

As they were kissing their lower bodies began to grind into each other. They both moaned each other's name as the grinding became faster. They both knew they were getting close to the edge. As both went over the they yelled each other's name. They both laid there in shock at what just happened between them.Max stood up and walked to the bathroom wearing only his jeans. When he walked in he grabbed a hot wash cloth and walked out. He walked up to Liz and started to clean her up a little. After she was cleaned up Max began to clean himself up. After he was cleaned up Max walked to the bathroom and threw the wash cloth in the dirty clothes basket. Max walked back to Liz and grabbed the blanket and laid next to her on the couch.

They both feel sleep in each other's arms. Maria and Michael walked in the apartment and that is when they saw Max and Liz sleeping on the couch. Maria grabbed Michael's hand and took him in the hallway. When they got to the hallway Maria turned and looked at Michael.

"Leave them alone and let them sleep," Maria said.

"It looks like they did a little more then sleeping," Michael said.

"Leave them alone. We'll talk to them in the morning," Maria said.

"Fine, where am i suppose to sleep?" Michael asked.

"You can sleep in my room and I will sleep in Liz's. Is that ok with you?" Maria asked.

"Sure, you better go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow," Michael said.

"Good night, Michael," Maria said, as she walked towards Liz's room.

"Good night, Maria," Michael said, as he walked into Maria's room.

Morning:

Liz woke up, turned and saw that Max was sleeping beside her. Liz grabbed her shirt from the floor and put it on. She stood up and walked in her room. When she walked in her room she went to the closet to find something to wear. A few minutes later she found a flowery sundress to wear. She turned and that is when she saw Maria sleeping in her bed. She grabbed her clothes and shoes and left the room. Liz walked to the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed. After she was dressed she walked out of the bathroom. And walked in the kitchen.

When she walked in the kitchen she went to the cabinet and got what she needed to make coffee. While she was making coffee, Max walked in the kitchen. Liz turned and saw Max looking at her.

"Max, what we did last night was a mistake. It should have never happened," Liz said.

"Liz, I agree with you; It never should have happened. I can't do my job if we get too close," Max said.

"I know. So we agree that it was a mistake? And we never tell a person what happened?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, it was a mistake and I won't tell a soul as long as you won't tell anyone," Max said.

"I'm not going to tell a soul. So we're safe," Liz said

"What are you fixing?" Max asked.

"I'm fixing coffee. Do you want some?" Liz asked.

"Sure. where are Michael and Maria? I haven't seen them since last night," Max said.

"Maria is sleeping in my room. And I don't know where Michael could be," Liz said.

Liz fixed Max and her a cup of coffee. As they turned that is when they saw Michael and Maria standing in the doorway looking at them.

"Morning," Michael said.

"Morning, Michael and Maria," Max and Liz said.

"Morning," Maria said.

"So, where were you last night?" Liz asked.

"Michael and I went for a walk," Maria said.

"Now that sounds nice," Liz said.

"Yeah it was. We were shocked when we came home and found the both of you sleeping on the couch," Maria said.

"What happened between you two?" Michael asked.

"Nothing we just cleaned up and relaxed a little," Max said.

"That sounds nice to me," Maria said.

"It was I just can't believe we fell sleep on the couch," Liz said.

"Is that all you did?" Maria asked.

"Yeah that's all we did," Max said.

"Well it looked like you did a little more then just sllep," Michael said.

"No, all we did was sllep. Can we please drop it?" Lizasked, as she walked towards the door.

"Whatever you say," Michael said.

Liz walked out the door and went to grab her purse and lunch bag. Max walked out of the kitchen to check on Liz. Maria and Michael both looked at each other and knew something was going on between Liz and Max but what.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone Thank you for leaving feedback and please keep the feedback coming? I hope you like chapter 27.I hope you will let me know what you think of chapter 27 in feedback. I hope you will keep reading to find out what will happen next. And also I hope you will keep leaving feedback to this story. I wanted to let you know I will be posting chapter 28 on: Sunday October 15. I hope you will read the chapter to see what will happen next. Thank you very much.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 28 pg21 10/13

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hey everyone
here is chapter 28. I hope you will let me know what you think in feedback. thank you for all your feedbacks please keep them coming? I hope you all will keep reading and leaving feedback til the end.

L-J-L 76
Chapter 28:

Max walked up to Liz. Liz turned and looked at Max. They both looked at each other.

"Are you alright?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't want to talk about what happened last night,"
Liz said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Max said.

"It seems that you were ok with it," Liz said.

"No I wasn't ok with it. What do you say to leaving?" Max asked.

"I say let's go then," Liz said.

"Ok, then let's go," Max said, as they walked in the kitchen.

When they waled in the kitchn, they saw Michael and Maria kissing. Max and Liz both stood there with smiles on their faces. They watched as Michael and Maria pulled back from each other. Michael still had his hands on Maria's hips as she had her hands on his shoulder.

"Um, guys, we're going to go ahead and leave for work," Max said.

Michael and Maria turned and looked at Max and Liz.

"Um,ok. We're going to be leaving in a few minutes," Michael said.

Liz and Max walked towards the door. Max opened the door and walked out. Max walked out the door and shut it behind him. They walked down the steps the door that leads outside. Max opened they door and they walked to where Max parked his car. They got in the car and drove to the station. When they got to the station; Max pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. They walked into the station and saw Isabel and Alex talking.Isabel and Alex turned and saw Liz and Max standing next to them.

"Hey, guys. How was the movie night?" Alex asked.

"It was good. Where are the others?" Liz asked.

"What is going on with the both of you? You're acting weird," Isabel asked.

"Nothing is going on with us," Max said.

"So, where are the others?" Liz asked.

"They are working on some files somewhere," Alex said.

"Liz, are you going to be in the break room for lunch?" Isabel asked.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" Liz said.

"I need to talk to you about something later," Isabel said.

"Ok, I'll talk to you at lunch," Liz said.

"Hey, I wanted to let you both know Jim is pairing people up," Max said.

"Why is Jim pairing people up for?" Alex asked.

"Jim wants to pair people up so they can check through some files. He thinks it will go quicker if he pairs people up," Max said.

"Thanks for letting us know about it," No problem guys, Max said.

We better get started on work,"Alex said.

"Yeah we better," Liz said.

Max and Liz walked to Liz's office. They walked in the office and saw a stack of files on the desk. Max and Liz sat down and started to work on the files. While they were working on the files Max looked up and saw Liz was looking at a file. She felt someone staring at her. She looked up and saw Max staring at her. Liz smiled at him and went back to work. Max and Liz had half the files finished by noon. Max stood up, took the files to the cabinet, and filed them. After he did that, he walked back to the desk. Liz looked up and looked at the clock. She saw that it was lunchtime. She stood up and looked at Max.

"What are you going to do for lunch?" Liz asked.

"I'm going to talk to Jim while you go to the break room," Max said.

"ok, I guess I'll see you after lunch," Liz said.

"Yeah see you after lunch," Max said.

Max watched, as Liz grabbed her purse and lunch bag and walked out the door. Max walked to the door and walked out. He shut the door behind
him. He walked to Jim's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Jim said.

Max walked in the office and sat down in front of Jim's desk. Jim looked up and saw Max looking at him. Jim knew something was going on with Max.

"What is going on Max?" Jim asked.

"I'm just wondering what is going to happen after the files are all finished. Are we still supposed to protect the girls?' Max asked.

"You will be protecting the girls til Chris, Matt, Scott and Clay die in prison." Jim said.

"Ok. You know Clay is not in prison. What are you going to do to get him in prison?" Max said.

"We are going to keep an eye on him. Whenever he goes one of us will be there. I know he is up to something but I can't figure out what yet," Jim said.

"I hope we will find out what he hasplanned soon," Max said.

"Me too. So what is going on with you and Liz?" Jim asked.

"Nothing. We're trying to be friends; that is all," Max said.

"It's good thing to become friends," Jim said.

"Yeah I know. I just wanted to know what we will be doing after the files," Max said.

"Keeping the girls safe. You better go and get the guys and have some lunch,"Jim said.

"Ok, see you later on Jim," Max said.

Max stood upand walked out the door. He walked up to Michaels office and opened the door. He saw the guys watching a game. Max walked in and sat down. Michael turned and looked at Max and nods hid head.

Meanwhile:

Liz was sitting at a table with Isabel and the girls. They were all laughing and in a good mood.

"Isabel,what did you want to talk about?" Liz asked.

"When is the all night girl party?" Isabel asked.

"In a couple of days why?" Liz asked.

"The reason why I asked is beacause I hink we should turn it into a pajama party. What do you think?"

" That sounds like a plan to me," Liz said.

"I can't wait for the girl's night. It's going to be so much fun," Maria said.

"Yeah it will be since no guys will be there to see how goofy we are," Tess said.

"So, what do we need for the all out girl party?" Ava said.

"We need beer, potato chips, pizza, movies and music,"Serena said.

"I say that is all we need," Liz said.

"Liz, what happened between you and Max last night?" Maria asked.

"Nothing happened between us. Like I told you this morning all we did was clean up and we feel sleep on the couch. Can we drop it?" Liz said.

"Ok. I'll drop it," Maria said.

"Why are you getting upset about it Liz?" Isabel asked.

"I just don't want to talk about it. Now we need to change the subject. What do you think the guys are up to?' Liz asked.

"I say they are watching a game," Maria said.

"I also say watching a game," Isabel said.

"Guys watching a game," Seena said.

"I agree with Serena," Tess and Ava said.

"Was there even a game on last night?" Isabel asked.

"I don't think so," Liz said.

"Who knows with the guys," Maria said.

"That is true," Tess said.

After the girls finished their lunches,they went back to their offices and started to work on the files. When they guys walked in the offices, they saw that the girls were working on a file. The guys sat down and started to
work on some files.

While Max was working on a file his cell phone started to ring. He reached in his pocket and grabbed the cell phone. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and put it to his ear. Max looked up and saw Liz looking at him. He just smiled and stood up. He walked towards the door as he answered his phone.

"Hello. This is Max," He said.

"Oh, hey baby. I finally got a hold of you. I wanted to tell you something before I forget," Allie said.

"Allie, I can't talk right now I'm at work," Max said.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that I will be there to see you in a couple of days. Isn't that great?' Allie asked.

"Yeah that is great. Um, Allie I have to go I have some work to do. See you later," Max said.

"See you soon honey. I love you," Allie said.

"Yeah see you soon bye," Max said.

Max closed his cell phone and put it in his pocket. When he turned, he saw that Liz was staring at him. He didn't know what to say to Liz.

"So, was that a friend of yours?' Liz asked.

"Yeah, he is coming to visit in a couple of days. He wants to know what I have been up to," Max said.

"That is got to be nice to visit whenever you want to," Liz said.

"Yeah, He has the time on his hands since he lost his job," Max said.

"Maybe he will find a better job soon," Liz said.

"Yeah maybe he will," Max said, as he walked back to the desk.

Max sat down and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Max for a second then went back to looking at a file. Max picked up a file and started to look it over. Max and Liz didn't know what to say to each other as they were working on a file. A few hours later Max and Liz looked up and saw that it was 4:00pm.

"Are we still doing training today?" Max asked.

"Yeah we're still doing it," Liz said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 28 pg21 10/13

Post by L-J-L 76 »

More of Chapter 28:

"Should we get ready to go?" Max asked.

"Yeah we better," Liz said.

Max and Liz grabbed the files they had finished and filed them. After they were filed, they gathered alltheir things together and walked out the dooor of the office and station. They walked to where Max parked his car. they got in the car and drove to the club. When they got to to the club they walked in and went to change clothes. Max and Liz were both down stairs five minutes later. Liz walked to the bar and grabbed the fighting sticks. She walked back to the dance floor and handed Max his stick. They both had their sticks in front of them.

They started to stick fight. Liz ducked as Max swung his stick in the air. While Liz was bent down she swung hr stick and tripped Max. Max laid on the ground looking at Liz. They both stood up and started to stick fight again. Liz hit Max on the leg and on the head. Max didn't even get to hit Liz at all. Max lowered his stick and swung it to the side. He hit Liz on the leg and watched Liz fall down. He went to help her up when she took her stick and hit Max on the feet. She watched as he fell down. They both laid on the floor looking at each other.

"Why did you hit me?" Max asked.

"I just felt like it," Liz said, as she stood up.

"You know I'm really starting to hate these sticks," Max said.

"Yeah right. You will probably going to hate me after this is all over," Liz said.

"I don't think so," Max said, as he stood up.

Max and Liz stood face to face. They started to stick fight again. Liz and Max twisted and turned and ducked. Max pushed Liz against the wall.
While he held her there, they both looked at each other. Max leaned in and kissed Liz. The kiss was nice and tender. While they were kissing Liz pushed Max away. They both looked at each other.

"Why did you kiss me?" Liz asked.

"I just wanted to kiss you," Max said.

"Well don't kiss me again," Liz said.

"What is your problem?" Max asked.

"Max , here is the problem you want to forget about last night and now you're kissing me. What the hell is with you?" Liz asked.

"You wanted to forget also. And nothing is wrong with me?" Max said.

"Yeah right you're the one who told me you can't sleep with the one your protecting. And now you are kissing me. You need to make up your mind. Because you can't do this to a person," Liz said.

"Liz, what I told you was the truth! I can't sleep with someone I am protecting. I need to make sure you are protected. And what we did last night was a mistake it can't happen again," Max said.

"Yeah, right Max. How long are you going to be able to do that?' Liz asked.

"I don't know. Nevertheless, it has to be that way," Max said.

"I'm not holding my breath on that. We're finished here I need to go and get ready for tonight. Seee you around Max," Liz said, as she walked towards the door.

Max watched as Liz walked up the stairs. He was trying to be friends with her nothing more. But that changed when they made out. Max was starting to have feeling for Liz. He tried to deny he had feeling but it was not working.

Liz was in her dressing room getting her clothes for tonight. She walked out of the room and went to take a shower. After her shower she got dressed. Liz was putting on her make up when there was a knock on the door. Liz opened the door and saw Max standing there. They both looked at each other.

"I just wanted to say I was sorry for the kiss and what I said," Max said.

"You need to decide what you want. Because right now you got me confused. You need to figure it out," Liz said.

"I know I do. But till I do can we be friends?' Max asked.

"Maybe. But nevertheless, right now you have to do your job. I'll see you down stairs," Liz said.

Liz shut the door and finished putting on her make up. Max looked at the door before he went down stairs to the bar. A few minutes later Liz walked down stairs and walkd up to the bar. Liz tapped Max on the shoulder. Max turned and saw Liz standing next to him. They both smiled at each other. Liz walked away from Max and went behind the bar and got two beer bottles.

She walked up to Max and handed him a beer. They both opened their beer bottles and took a drink then they set the beer bottles down. Liz walked up to the CD player and hit play while Max went and unlocked the doors. They both meet at the bar and finished drinking there beer.

Author's Note:

Hey evryone
I hope you will like chapter 28. Please let me know what you think of the chapter in feedback? I hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next. I also wanted to say thanks you for all the feedbacks you left. Please keep sending feedbacks? I sent my beta chapter 29 today.
Hopefully I will be posting chapter 29 next week. I hope you will read chapter 29 and let me know what you think of chapter 29 in feedback. Again thank you for your feedback please keep them coming.

L-J-L 76

P.S HAVE A GODD STRESS FREE DAY AND WEEKEND!!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 29 pg22 10/28

Post by L-J-L 76 »

*************************************************************Author's note:
Hey everyone
I wanted to say sorry for the mistakes in chapter 29. I really wanted to post chapter 29 tonight. Please let me know what you think of the chapter 29 in feedback. I hope you will like this chapter.

L-J-L 76
Chapter 29:
By 9pm the club was packed. Liz stood at the bar watching as people wwalked to the bar and to the dance floor. She turned and saw Max standing next to the stage. Max turned and saw Liz looking at him. Liz turned and looked behind her at the bar. She saw Teddy and Bear were busy fixing drinks. Liz stood up and walked behind the counter. She started to help Teddy and Bear fix drinks for people. While Liz was helping them Isabel and the girls walked in the club. The girls went to sit down at a table next to the bar.

A few minutes later Alex and the guys walked in the club and sat a table away from the girls. As the guys were sitting down the girls were ordering drinks. After the guys sat down they ordered their drinks. The guys got their drinks the same time the girls got theirs. The guys took a drink and smiled. The girls turned and looked at they guys. The girls turned back and looked at each other and started to talk.

Back at the bar:
Liz was serving drinks when a person walked up to Liz. She looked and saw the guy was holding a box in his hands.

"Can I help you with something?" Liz asked.

"I'm looking for a Miss Liz Parker. I have a delivery for her," The guy said.

"I'm Miss Liz Parker," She said.

"Here this is for you ma'am. Can you please sign here?" The guy said, as he handed her the clipboard to sign.

Liz reached for the pen on the clipboard. She signed for the box and handed the guy the pen. The delivery guy took then pen and set the box on the counter. He grabbed the clipboard and walked out of the club. Liz watched as the guy left the club.

Liz picked up the box and walked away from the counter. She walked to her office, she opened the door and walked in. After she walked in, she shut the door and walked to her desk. Liz set the down and went to to get a box cutter from the top drawer of her desk. When she got the box cutter, she opened the box and looked inside. When she looked inside she
saw a stuff animal with half of it's stuffing out. Liz reached inside the box
and lifted the the stuff animal. She looked under it and found a note addressed to her. Liz reached her other hand in the box and grabbed the note and pulled it out. Liz ripped open the note and began to read it.

Dear Lizzy
We will be seeing you really soon. I can't wait to have a repeat of what happened in college soon. I hope you will be ready for some fun honey. See you really soon.

Matt, Chris, Scott and Clay

After Liz read the note, she set it the note down and reached for the stuff animal. When she pulled the stuff animal out of the box and sprayed something sprayed out of its stomach and sprayed Liz in the face. Liz fell to the floor passed out cold.

Meanwhile in the club:
Maria and Serena walked up to Jim and the guys. When the girls got to the table Jim and the guys turned to look at them.

"What is wrong?" Jim asked.

"Nothing we wanted to let you know Liz got a box delivered to her. No one knows what is in the box," Maria said.

"All we know is that Liz took the box to her office and shut the door. That was about five minutes ago. We thought you should know about it," Serena said.

"Don't worry it is probably something to do with the club," Jim said.

"I hope you are right. I'm just worried about Liz," Maria said.

"Don't be everything will be fine Maria," Jim said.

"If you say so Jim," Maria said.

Maria and Serena walked to the bar to get a drink. While they were drinking their beers they were wondering what was going on with the guys.

At Jim's table:
Max set his beer down and looked at the bottle. Michael turnes and looked at Max. He noticed that Max was not paying attention to what was going on. Michael wondered what was wrong with Max.

"Max, what is going on with you?" Michael asked.

"I got a call today from Allie. She will be here to visit in a couple of days," Max said.

"Oh god that can't be good," Michael said.

"Yeah, I know it can't be good. I'm trying to figure out how am I suppose to protect Liz and handle Alliea at the same time," Max said.

"Don't worry about it. You know we will help you out," Zan said.

"Thanks, I hope nothing will go wrong," Max said.

"You know nothing will go wrong. It will just go crazy," Alex said.

"Thanks a lot Alex," Max said.

All the guys laughted at what Max had said. The guys guys laughted and talked some more. They were all having a good time.

Back at the bar:
Maria, Serena and Ava were at the bar talking and drinking,

"Hey, Have you guys seen Liz anywhere?" Ava said.

"I haven't seen her since she walked into her office," Serena said.

"I'm going to go check on her," Max said.

"Wait for me I'll go with you," Ava said.

Maria and Ava both stood up and walked to Liz's office. When the got to the office, Maria knocked on the door. They both waited for a few seconds before they opened the door. When Maria opened the door, she saw Liz lying on the floor.

Maria and Ava rushed in and went to Liz's side. Maria tried to shake Liz awake. Nevertheless Liz would not wake up. Maria turned and looked at Ava.

"Ava please go get Jim and Max now?" Maria said.

Ava nodded her head and ran out of the office. She ran up to Jim's table. When she got to the table Jim and Max knew something was wrong.

"Ava, what is wrong?" Jim asked.

"You and Max need to come quick Liz is lyig on the floor. We can't wake her up," Ava said.

"Come on lets go check on Liz," Max said.

Jim, Ava and Max all walked to Liz's office. When they got to the office, they saw Liz on the floor. Max leaned down to Liz and checked to see Liz had a pulse. Max felt Liz's pulse. He turned and looked at Maria, Jim and Ava.

"Her pulse is regular. She is just knocked out," Max said.

"Call for the ambulance Maria," Jim said.

Maria walked over to the desk and made the call. A few minutes later, she was off the phone. She walked up to Jim and Max.

"They said they will be here in a few minutes," Maria said.

" Is Liz going to be ok?" Ava asked.

"Liz is going to be fine Ava," Max said.

"Where is the box Liz got?" Jim said.

"The box is sitting on the desk," Ava said.

Jim walked over to the desk. He looked inside and saw a stuff animal with the stuffing half out of it. He lifted the stuff animal and found a note. Jim grabbed the note and began to read it. After Jim read the note, he reached for the phone and dailed a phone number.

"Hey, I'm bringing you something I need for you to check out," Jim said.

"Bring it by and I will check it out," The guy said.

"Ok, see you in a few hours," Jim said.

Jim hangs up the phone and turns to look at Max. Max looks up and looks at Jim.

"I'm going to go get the box and the stuff animal checked out to see if there is anything that could knock Liz out," Jim said.

"Did you find a note with the stuff animal?" Max asked.

"Yeah, there was a note with the stuff animal," Jim said.

"Let me guess the box was from Matt, Chris, Scott and Clay," Max said.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 29 pg22 10/28

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Jim nodded his head and what Max had said. Max turned and looked at Liz. A few minutes later two ambulance men walked in the room with a stretcher. They set the stretcher down and walked over to Liz to check her over. After she was checked over, the two men put Liz on the stretcher. The stood up and walked out of the room with Liz. As the men walked out of the club Max, Maria, Jim and Ava followed them. They watched as the two men put Liz in the ambulance.

"Max, go with Liz to the hospital. We will meet you there," Jim said.

"Ok, I'll see you in a few minutes," Max said, as he got in the ambulance and sat next to Liz.

Max watched as the two men shut the door. The two men walked to the front of the ambulance and got in. Max leaned over Liz to check her as they were driving to the hospital. When they got to the hospital, they rushed Liz to the emergency room. While they were checking Liz over Max was in the waiting room waiting on news about Liz. A couple of minutes later Jim, Ava and Maria walked up to Max. Max turned and saw Jim and the girls standing next to him. Ava and Maria sat down while Jim stood up.

"Jim, did you find out what was in the baox and stuff animal yet?" Max asked.

" No I haven't found out yet. I'm still waiting for the call," Jim said.

"Has the doctor come out to talk to you yet?" Maria asked.

" No one has told me anything about Liz yet. They took her in the back about five minutes ago," Max said.

"Don't worry the doctor will let us know soon," Ava said.

"I really hope so. I can't stand all the waiting," Max said.

A couple of hours later a doctor walked up to Max and Jim. They turned and looked at the doctor.

"How is Liz doing doctor?" Max asked.

"Miss Parker is doing fine. All she needs is to get plenty of rest. And she should be fine in a couple of days," Doctor said.

"Thank you god and thank you doctor. Can we go and see her now?" Jim asked.

"Yes you can go see Miss Parker now. But you can stay long she needs all the rest she can get," Doctor said.

"Doctor Miss Parker is in protection. She has to have a person with her at all times," Jim said.

"Who is the person that is to guard her?" Doctor said.

"I'm the person doctor," Max said.

"Fine you can stay with her but no one else can," Doctor said.

Doctor walked the down the hall and turned right. When they got to Liz's room, the doctor opened the door for them. Max and the girls walked in the room. When they walked in they saw that Liz was sleep. They were all worried about her.

Maria and Ava walked up to Liz. They were sad that Liz was not awake. Max watched as the girls were with Liz. He turned and saw Jim and the doctor talking about something. Max turned back to the bed where Liz laid. He saw that Liz looked like an angel laying in the bed. After the girls left the room, Jim walked in the room and stood next to Max.

"So, what did the doctor have to say?" Max said.

"He told me that Liz is a sleep and should be awake tomorrow," Jim said.

"Do they know what knocked her out?" Max asked.

"No they don't know have a clue. But I'm hoping to know soon through," Jim said.

"Will you let me know as soon as you do?" Max asked.

"You know I will let you know. So don't worry," Jim said.

While Max and Jim were talking Max's cell phone started to ring. Max reached in his pocket and pulled his cell phone out. He flipped the phone open and put to his ear.

"Max, how is Liz doing? What happened to her?" Isabel asked.

"Isabel, Liz is doing fine. She got a box and opened it.Liz reaxhed for a stuff animal and got sparayed with something that knocked her out," Max said.

"Do you know what knocked her out?" Isabel said.

"No we don't know anything yet. We are still waiting to find out what knocked her out," Max said.

"Please let me know as soon as you do? we are all worried about her over here," Isabel said.

"You know I will let you know. Where is everyone?" Max asked.

"We are at the club. we all decided to wait here for news of Liz. Will you please call me as soon as she wakes up?" Isabel asked.

"You know I will. I'm staying with Liz in her hospital room. So when she wakes up I'll have her call you," Max said.

"Thank you Max that sounds good to me," Isabel said.

"Ok I'll call you as soon as she wakes up ok," Max said.

"Ok, bye Max," Isabel said.

"Bye Isabel," Max said, as he hung up the phone.

A few hours later Jim's cell phone started to ring. Jim reached in his pockketand pulled the cell phone out. He put the phone to his ear.

"Hello. This is Jim." He said.

"Jim, I found out a couple of things," Guy said.

"What did you find out?" Jim asked.

"Firstly it was gas that knocked Liz out. The gas could knock out a person for a few days to years. And secondly the box has finger prints on it.And you won't believe to whom they belong to," Guy said.

"Who does the finger prints belong to?" Jim asked.

"The finger prints that are on the box belong to Matt, Chris, Scott and Clay.No one knows how Matt, Chris and scott's finger prints got on the box," Guy said.

"Thanks for letting me know. I'll talk to you later," Jim said, as he closed his cell phone and put it in his pocket.

Jim looks up and sees Max is looking at him.

"so, what was the call about?" Max asked.

"I found out it was a gas that knocked Liz out. And um Matt, Chris, Scott's and Clay's finger prints are on the box," Jim said.

"What are we going to do now?" Max asked.

"We wait for Liz to wake up. I better go see you tomorrow Max," Jim said.

"Yeah see you later Jim," Max said.

Max watched Jim walk out the door. Max walked over to the couch and laid down. As soon as he laid down he was fast asleep.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
I just wanted to say sorry for the mistakes in chapter 29. I really wanted to post this chapter. Please let me know what you think of chapter 29 in feedback? I hope you like chapter 29. I also wanted to let you know I will be posting chapter 30 on Tuesday October 31. I hope you will read chapter 30 and let me know what you think in feedback.

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 30 pg23 10/31

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Chapter 30:

A few hours later Max woke up and stood up. He walked over to Liz's bed and looked at her. He reached out and pushed Liz's hair away from her face. Max was about to pull away when he felt a hand on his. Max turned and saw Liz was awake.

"Hey, I'm glad that that you're awake. How do you feel?" Max asked.

"I'm fine. What happened? Why am I in a hospital?" Liz asked.

"You passed out in your office from what I could tell. Maria came and got Me and Jim. Then she called the ambulance. They came and took you here. What do you remember?" Max asked.

"All I can remember is opening a box that was on my desk. I remeber looking inside and finding a stuff animal. I lift the animal up and found a note. I read the note then set it down and looked at the animal. That is all I could remember. Why?" Liz asked.

"We had some test done and found out some things about the stuff animal and the box," Max said.

"What did you find out?" Liz asked.

"The stuff animal had a bottle ofgas in it. The gas could knock out a personout for a few days to a year," Max said

"Oh god. What did you find out about the box?" Liz asked.

"The box had finger prints on it. The finger prints belong to no other then Matt, Chris, Scott and Clay. WE don't know how but their finger prints were on the box," Max said.

"God danm them. Why can't they just leave me alone?"

"Who knows why with them. We need to be honest and have no secrets between us ok," Max said.

"Ok. What is going on?" Liz asked.

"Nothing is going on. I think it will be good to have it that way," Max said.

"Um, Yeah sure. Do you know how long I have to stay here?" Liz asked.

"No, I don't know how long. We will have to wait and see what the doctor saids," Max said.

A few hours later the doctor walks in the room. He walks up to Liz and checks her pulse and heart beat. After Liz was checked over, Max and Liz turned and looked at the doctor.

"When can I go home?" Liz asked.

"You will be able to go home tomorrow afternoon. You will need to take an easy for a couple of days. After that you should be fine," Doctor said.

"Thank you that is good to know," Liz said.

"Now you should get some rest. I'll be back later to check on you," Doctor said.

As the doctor was leaving a nurse walked in the room with a tray of food. The nurse set the tray of food down on the table infront of Liz. After
the nurse set the tray down,she wallked out of the room. Max and Liz turned and looked at each other and smiled.

"Liz, I think til the doctor saids it is ok I think we should stop training," Max said.

"Yeah, I agree with you no more training," Liz said.

"Good we agree to that. Now all you got to do is figure out what to do about working at the station and the club," Max said.

"Well that is easy part. I will still be working at the station and at the club no matter what anyone tells me," Liz said.

"Why do you want to work at the station and at the club for?" Max said.

"Because I feel like it. So you need to deal with it?" Liz said.

"Why are you being so stubborn for?" Max asked.

"Because I want to be stubborn," Liz said.

"Fine, be that way," Max said.

"Good to know I can be what I want to be," Liz said.

"I better call the girls and let them know you are awake and feeling better," Max said.

"Yeah you better cll them," Liz said.

Liz watched as Max got his cell phone out of his pocket and dailed a number. He let the phone ringed three times. On the third ring, someone answered the phone.

"Hello. This is Maria. How can I help you?" She said.

"Hey, Maria this is Max," He said.

"How is Liz doing? Is Liz ok? When is she coming home?" Maria asked.

"Sow down Maria. Liz is fine. She just woke up a few minutes ago. She will be coming home tomorrow afternoon sometime. Do you want to talk to Liz?" Max said.

"Yes of course put Liz on the phone," Maria said.

Max walked up to Liz and handed her the phone. Liz took the phone and put it to her ear.

"Hello. This is Liz," She said.

"Hey girlfriend, how are you? Is Max being nice to you?" Maria asked.

"Yes, Maria Max is being a nice guy," Liz said.

"So what are you going to do while your in the hospital?" Maria said.

"I'm just going to rest, relax and drive Max crazy," Liz said.

"Now that sounds like a plan to me?" Maria said.

"Maria, will you please open thre club tonight?" Liz asked.

"Yes of course I will open the club tonight," Maria said.

Thanks for saying you will. I wanted someone to open tonight," Liz said.

"What is going to happen when you get home from the hospital?" Maria said.

"Well training has stopped for a while. I'm still going to be going to work at
the station and at the club," Liz said.

"That is good you are still going to be working. I can't wait til you come home tomorrow afternoon," Maria said.

"I know I can't wait to get home either," Liz said.

"I um better go tell everyone I said hello for me," Liz said.

I'll make sure to tell them you said hello," Maria said.

"I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon sometime bye," Liz said.

"Bye Liz, take care and see you tomorrow afternoon," Maria said, as she hung up the phone.

Liz closed the cell phone and handed it to Max. As their hands touched, they could feel sparks between them. Max and Liz both smiled at each other as their hands were touching. Liz pulled her hand away from Max. Max turned and looked away from Liz. Liz grabbed her plate and pulled it tours her. She lifted the lid to see what she had to eat. She saw that she had steak. greenbeans and baked potatoe on her plate. Liz looked up and saw Max looking at her.

"What are you looking at?" Liz asked.

"I was looking at you. You seem to be feeling better," Max said.

"I do feel better," Liz said.

"Liz, I wanted to let you know I'm sorry about the kiss the other day," Max said.

"Max, let's forget about the kiss ok," Liz said.

"I just wanted to tell you that I was sorry for kissing you," Max said.

"Fine, lets not talk about it agin ok," Liz said.

"Fine with me. So what are Maria and the girls up to?" Max asked.

"The girls were waiting for you to call them that is all," liz said.

"Well I'm glad that I did call them then," Max said.

Max's cell phone started to ring. He reached in his pocket and pulled the cell phone out. Max put the cell phone to his ear.

"Hey Max, it's Jim here. I wanted to know how Liz is doing," Jim said.

"Liz is doing fine. We just had a talk and we decided until the doctor tell us it's ok we are not going to be training anymore. But we are still going to be going to work at the station and at the club," Max said.

"I'm glad that Liz is doing fine. I think it was good idea to stop training for a while. I don't know about the working at the station and club though," Jim said.

"Liz told me she wants to work at the station and the club. The doctor told her she needs to take easy for a while," Max said.

" She heard what the doctor said that and she still wants to work at the club and the station?" Jim asked.

"Yes she heard what the doctor said and she still wants to work," Max said.

"Well it will be ok with me but you need to keep an eye on her while she is working," Jim said.

"That was what I was planing on doing anyway. Do you want to talk to Liz?" Max said.

"Yeah hand her the phone," Jim said.

Max handed Liz the cell phone. Liz took the phone from Max and put it to her ear.

"Jim, I wanted to let you know I am going to take tomorrow and the next day off to rest before I come backto work," Liz said.

"That is a good idea. You need al the rest you can get before you come back to work. So are you glad that you get to leave the hospital tomorrow?" Jim said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get out of here. I am so bored here," Liz said.

"I can understand that Liz. Put Max back on the phone please?" Jim asked.

Max, Jim wants to talk to you," Liz said.

Max looked at Liz before he walked up to her. Liz handed Max the phone. When he got the phone he put the phone to his ear.

"What can I do for you Jim?" Max asked.

"I was wanting to let you know whhen Li comes back to work is when you will be coming back ok," Jim said.

"Yeah I understand perfectly," Max said.

"Did you tell the girls that Liz was awake?" Jim said.

"Yeah I called them. I think the girls are going to come and visit Liz sometime today," Max said.

"That is good to know. Me and Amy are going to come and visit Liz," Jim said.

"I 'll let know Liz know about your visit. I'm going to stay here to make sure Liz doesn't leave til it is time," Max said.

"Alright then see you later the afternoon," Jim said.

"Bye Jim," Max said.

Max closes the cell phone and put it in his pocket. When Max looks up, he sees Liz looking at him.

"Do you think I will leave?' liz asked.

"I don't know if you will or won't leave. I rather be safe then sorry," Max said.

"Let me guess you don't trust people?" Liz asked.

"I trust Jim, Isabel and the guys. You I don't know yet," Max said.

"That is bull shit and you know it. You do know me from Isabel. Why are you afraid to trust people?" Liz asked.

"I'm not afraid to trust people. Now will you stop talking about it," Max said.

"Yes you are afraid to trust people. Someone must have done a number on you," Liz said.

"What? No one did a number on me," Max said.

"Yeah right. You can't trust some people. So some one did a number on you," Liz said.

"You don't know what you are talking about," Max said.

"Whatever you say Max. I know something must have happened because you don't trust people," Liz said.

Max and Liz both stared at each other. There was a knock on the door Max broke the star to answer the door. When Max opened the door there stood Isabel, Maria, Michael and Alex. He stepped aside and let them walked in the room. When they walked in the room they saw Liz looking at Max. Isabel, Alex, Maria, Michael saw Liz looking at Max. They turned and saw Max looking at Liz.

"What is going on?What did we walk in on?" Michael asked.

"Oh Max here doesn't trust some people. I'm trying to get him to tell me why but he won't," Liz said.

"What? Max trust Me and the guys," Isabel said.

"He told me that he trust you Isabel, Jim, and the guys. But no one eles," Liz said.

"So let me guess you both are talking about trust and Max's untrusting people," Alex said.

"No we were more like arguing then talking," Max said.

"You both need to stop arguing and start to trust each other," Maria said.

"All I want to know is why Max can't trust," Liz said.

"And let me guess Max won't tell you why he he doesn't trust people," Isabel said.

"No he won't tell me anything. I still think someone did a number on him even though he won't admit it," Liz said.

"Let's drop it for now and talk about something else," Maria said.

"So when are you getting to go home?' Alex asked.

"I'm going home tomorrow afternoon. The doctor wants me to take easy for a while," Liz said.

"So what kind of things will you be able to do?" Isabel asked.

"The trainingis going to have to ait. I'm going to go back to work at the station and the club in two days," Liz said.

"At least you will be able to work right?" Michael asked.

"Yeah and that is a good point," Liz said.

"Michael, Alex can I talk yo you both outside for a minute?" Max asked.

"Sure, we will be back in a couple of minutes ok?" Alex said.

Liz, Maria and Isabel all nodded their heads as they watched Max, Michael and Alex walk out of the room. Michael shut the door behind him as he left the room.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone!
I just want to say thank you for al your feedbacks. I hope you will like this chapter. I hope you will read this chapter and let me know what you think in feedback. Please keep reading and sending feedback? I also wanted to let you know I will be posting chapter 31 on Friday November 10. I hope you will read the chapter and let me know what you think. Again thank you for all your feedbacks. Please keep sending feedback to this story. I hope everyone has a Stress free week and weekend!

L-J-L 76
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Life,Terror,Danger (CC, AU, Adult} Chapter 31 pg24 11/23

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Author's Note:
Hey everyone
Sorry for the delay my family had the flu and I had to take care of them. They are feeling better now. Thank you for all of your get wells. And thank you very much for your feedbacks. Please keep reading and leaving feedbacks to this story?

L-J-L 76
Chapter 31:

"Max, what did you need to talk to us about?" Michael asked.

"Liz, is being stubborn and we need to figure out how to keep her calm,"
Max said.

"Max where is Liz going to stay when she gets out of here?" Alex asked.

"She will want to go home. Michael will you see if Maria can get on of those fold out beds for me?" Max asked.

"Ok I'll ask her. But why do you want a fold out bed for? What are you up to Max?" Michael said.

"I'm going to make sure Liz is doing what the doctor said to do," Max said.

"Why do I have a feeling she is going to kill you?" Alex asked.

"Maybe she won't try," Michael said.

"Yeah right. Just wait til you see her face,"Alex said.

"So, What happened to Liz last night?" Michael asked.

" Liz got a box sent to her. She opened the box and looked inside of it. She found a stuff animal with half of it's stuffing out of it so she picked it up and got sprayed with some kind of gas that knocked her out," Max said.

"What did the doctor say?" Michael asked.

"Well he said Liz would wake up today. But he didn't know what kind of gas it was that knocked her out," Max said.

"What did Jim do and say about what happened to Liz?" Michael asked.

"Jim went to get the box checked. He wanted to know about the gas," Max said.

"What did Jim find out about the box and the gas?" Alex said.

"Jim got a guy to check them both. No one knows what kind of gas it is that knocked Liz out. But there were finger prints on the box that belong to
Matt, Chris, Scott and Clay," Max said.

"So, What are we going to do?" Michael asked.

"I don't know. I think we should wait and see what Jim said," Max said.

"Hopefully Jim will let us know what we are going to to do," Alex said.

"Yeah maybe he will be here soon,"Michael said.

Meanwhile in Liz's room:

"So, What is going on?" Liz asked.

"Isabel and I have dates tonight with Alex and Michael," Maria said.

"Great I hope you both have fun on your dates," Liz said.

"You know we will," Maria said.

"Yeah if the guys know where to take you," Liz said.

"Oh we already know where they're taking us,"Isabel said.

"Where are you going?" Liz asked.

"Michael and Alex are taking us to a romantic restaurant and then we are going to the club for some dancing,"Maria said.

"Wow now that sounds like fun," Liz said.

"Hopefully it will be," Isabel said.

"You both know it will be," Liz said.

"Now we've just got to figure out what to wear tonight," Isabel said.

"That is the easy part. Isabel, you should wear your red strapless dress with your red heels. Maria, you should wear your royal blue strapless dress with the shoes that match it," Liz said.

"Now that sounds good to me. What about you Maria?" Isabel asked.

"I agree with you there. I can't wit to see where the guys will take us tonight," Maria said.

"You both will find out in five hours. So don't worry about it," Liz said.

"We are worried. We want everything to go great," Isabel said.

"I'm sure it will," Liz said.

Max, Alex and Michael walked in the room then and caught what Liz had said to Isabel and Maria.

"What will go great?" Alex said.

"Oh, nothing it's just between us girls," Maria said.

"Alright. So what are you going to do when you get home Liz?" Michael asked.

"All I'm going to do is rest and relax when I get home," Liz said.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Alex said.

When are you going to go back to work?" Maria asked.

"I'm going to go back to work the day after tomorrow," Liz said.

"Are you going to come and work at the station and the club?" Alex asked.

"Yes I will be working at the station and club," Liz said.

"That's great news," Michael said.

"She is supposed to take it easy," Max said.

"And I told you, you can't tell me what to do," Liz said.

"All I am saying is you need to take it easy," Max said.

"Stop telling me what to do Max," Liz said.

"You both need to stop arguing and get along," Alex said.

"Tell him to stop ordering me around," Liz said.

"You need to to listen to me," Max said.

"I don't need to listen to someone ordering me around. I'd rather listen to someone asking then ordering," Liz said.

"Fine, then I'll start asking you instead of ordering," Max said.

"So, what are you going to do Max?" Isabel asked.

"I'm going to make sure Liz here gets some rest," Max said.

"Are you both going to be nice to each other while we are gone?" Maria asked.

"Yes we will be nice to each other," Liz said.

"Good. What time are you going to be coming home?" Maria asked.

"Some time this afternoon I hope," Liz said.

"We better go. Talk to you later Liz and Max," Michael said.

"Bye you all have fun on your dates tonight," Liz said.

Liz and Max watched as their friends walked out of the room. When they were alone in the room, Max and Liz turned and looked at each other.

"What do you mean by have fun tonight guys?" Max asked.

"Isabel and Maria are going on dates with Alex and Michael tonight," Liz said.

"Their going on dates?" Max asked surprised.

"Yeah I know. But I'm happy for them. Are you happy for them?" Liz asked.

"Yeah I'm fine with them going out," Max said.

"That's great. When we get back to my apartment you will be sleeping on the couch," Liz said.

"No I will not be sleeping on the couch. I will sleep where I want to," Max said.

"I don't think so. My apartment my rules," Liz said.

"Well we will have to see about that,"Max said.

"Yes you will see about that," Liz said.

A doctor walked in the room. Max and Liz both stopped arguing and looked at the doctor.

"Miss Parker I've got some good news for you," The doctor said.

"What would that be doctor?" Liz asked.

"You can go home whenever you're ready to leave," Doctor said.

"Great I want to go home now," Liz said.

"Let me get the release papers together and you can sign them. You can go home after that," Doctor said.

"Thank you Doctor," Liz said.

Liz and Max watched as the doctor walked out of the room. They both turned and looked at each other.