Surviving The Darkness (UC,CC,Slash ADULT) AN 2/10

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Chapter 41

Post by magikhands »

Sorry for the delay everyone. School has started for the kids so hopefully *fingers crossed* RL will get back into a steady schedule again for me and my writing. Thanks for the patience :D

Chapter 41

Liz and Kyle walked down the street careful not to hold hands though they wanted to. They had to always be aware of their environment and what they did out in public. It was becoming second nature to them, but that didn’t mean they were happy about it. As far as anyone knew, Liz and Kyle were good friends, just as Kyle and Max had become close friends. That truly baffled Kyle’s jock friends but since he wasn’t hanging out with them any more, it didn’t really matter. Kyle’s life was difficult enough with the secrets he had, why complicate it more by bringing in people that could only get hurt or might be unable to trust.

Kyle glanced at Liz. She was quiet as they walked, her arms crossed over her chest. He had his hands in his pocket. It was their usual pose when they walked alone together. It was the only way they could resist the urge to touch each other.

“It seems that we got the good end of the deal.” Kyle ventured to break the silence.

Liz looked at Kyle confused. “How do you mean?”

Kyle shrugged. “Isabel is fighting tooth and nail against her trio. Michael’s trio only came after dealing very carefully with Hurricane Deluca. It seems our getting together was the smoothest.”

Liz laughed and stopped walking. “Smooth? You think our joining was smooth?”

Kyle turned and looked at Liz, head slightly tilted.

“Oh, come on Kyle.” Liz chuckled again. “Let me recap what happened to get us together.” She held up a hand to count off. “One, you got shot and Max had to heal you. At which time you freaked and completely avoided us. Two, you tried to run out of town by going to your sport camps but the government found out about you and kidnapped you. Three, during your time in their sick grasp, they used you as a pin cushion and did fucked up psychological testing which caused the trauma that brought about your connection to Max and me. In our dreams no less. Fourth, if it weren’t for the dreams of us being… intimate, then you would have been having as much trouble as Maria, or Isabel.”

Kyle opened his mouth to argue but then closed it. Everything she had said was true. He sighed and shook his head.

“Fine, I give. You are right.”

Liz gave him a light punch to his shoulder. “Of course I am.” She turned and started walking again. She feared that once she started touching him, that she wouldn’t be able to stop.

Kyle rushed to catch up. “Don’t let it go to your head.” Liz glanced at him and gave him a smirk. He groaned. “You have been hanging around me too long Parker. That ego is going to get you in trouble.”

Liz shrugged as she unlocked the backdoor to her apartment with the wave of her hand. “Maybe… maybe not.” She turned and grabbed Kyle by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to her as she walked backwards into the apartment. Using a flip of the wrist, she closed and locked the door behind them. Without hesitation, Liz claimed Kyle’s mouth.

Liz didn’t know what got into her. She knew that she would get some great snuggle time with Kyle tonight, but as soon as she crossed the threshold she couldn’t wait to get her hands on him. All that mattered at that point in time was getting Kyle naked and feeling his skin against hers.

Kyle eagerly responded to her demanding kiss as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. His hands slid down to her ass, he picked her up and her legs immediately wrapped around his waist. He turned them only a fraction of a turn and took two steps up the stairs before laying her gently on the step so that she was beneath him.

Liz’s hands released Kyle’s shirt and drifted up into his hair taking fistfuls into her palms. She pulled his head back breaking their kiss and gasping for breath.

“Kyle.”

Kyle ignored the pull to his hair as he bent his head and began trailing kisses down her neck while his hands worked on tearing open her shirt. Buttons flew off but neither cared or paid them any attention. His hands cupped her breasts but the silky material of her bra kept him from feeling the heat of her skin. With a primal growl, he gripped the material and tore it apart making Liz gasp again as the cool air hit her nipples.

All Kyle could comprehend at that moment was to feel the warmth of her skin against his. It had only been a couple of days since they were together but at that moment he needed her more than he’d ever wanted her before. In the back of his mind, he knew that it was the combination of her desire mixing with his, along with the connection they both had with Max. It made sense but at that moment, it was his body that was in control, not his mind.

“Liz.” He growled as he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She cried out when he pressed his teeth into her tender skin and the sound sent waves of tremors through his body.

Liz arched her back as Kyle switched to her other breast. She felt his hands pushing up her skirt and ripping away her panties. She and Kyle had awesome sex, but this… this was more primal than she’d ever experienced and loved the roughness of it.

She released his hair so that her hands could pull at his shirt. Seeing that it wouldn’t give, she hissed as she used her powers to melt it from his body. Now that he was free from the material, her nails raked across his back, digging deep as she felt his fingers begin to thrust into her body.

There were no soft or kind caresses as their bodies reacted like that of wild creatures. She couldn’t seem to get enough of him as she pivoted her hips to his rhythm riding his fingers. Liz bent her head toward Kyle’s chest and bit. Kyle screamed but didn’t pull away.

“More,” she begged letting go of the flesh between her teeth.

With a shifting of his body Kyle was able to rub his length between her fold. Liz moaned and grabbed at his shoulders, her nails digging in as heat consumed her body. Her mind screamed that something was going on, that they needed to stop and rationalize it but her body refused to obey.

“Please.” She said looking up into her lover’s eyes. She could see the bewilderment in his eyes as well but she also knew that whatever was ruling her was also controlling him.

With one swift hard thrust Kyle buried himself deep into Liz’s body. He steadied himself for a moment, trying to catch his breath and demand that he slow them down, but like Liz, he had no control. He started long hard strokes as he crushed his mouth on her for an equally rough kiss. His senses were overwhelmed by her scent and wildness of her actions. He could feel her nails digging into his skin and loved the feel of it.

He pumped harder and faster feeling her walls clamping down on him. Kyle pulled his head away and supported his weight so he could have more leverage and power behind his thrusts. He watched amazed as she threw her head back, rolling side to side, as she came for him. Her lips, swollen from his harsh kisses, opened and let out the most beautiful sound as her body convulsed to completion. Kyle gave in to his release and closed his eyes as his seed shot deep into his lover’s body.

Kyle collapsed and fell to the side, withdrawing from her, leaving a trail of their mixed juices running from them both. He couldn’t move as he battled for a deep breath. He could feel the marks running down his back that Liz had left and wondered briefly if any of them were bleeding. He glanced down to his chest and found a bruise already forming around an imprint of her teeth right above his left nipple.

Liz kept her eyes closed as she tried to calm her body. She felt the warm juices flowing from between her thighs, proof of their completion but her body ached for more despite the fact that her back was killing her and her body felt bruised in several places from Kyle’s roughness.

She whimpered as she tried to move, tried to sit up and get away from Kyle but she couldn’t. Whatever was happening to them wasn’t finished with them. It wanted more but Liz had no more to give and she doubted Kyle could take much more of the torture she’d done to his body.

“Fuck!” Liz screamed as she tried to get herself together. Since the day that Max healed her, she had seen and gone through a lot of shit but she refused to be controlled by her body like this. Liz used all the control she could muster and threw up the mental shields that she had been developing in the past months. It had been imperative that she, Max, and Kyle learned to block the other while they were intimate or sometimes just to be alone. Kyle was the best at it but she was no slacker.

It was hard for Liz, but she was able to get enough control of her body and sit up. She looked at Kyle who was lying next to her. He looked battered. His hair was messed. There were red marks visible on his shoulders and an imprint of her teeth burned on his chest. Looking down, she saw that he’d not even bothered to take off his shoes and his jeans and underwear were pooled at his ankles.

“What is happening to us?” She asked as she backed away further up the stairs.

Kyle shook his head and it looked like it took effort to do so. “I don’t know but if it’s got you cussing, then it’s something big.”

Slowly he managed to sit up and lean against the wall. Liz looked a mess. Her hair was tangled and flyaway, her blouse and bra hung nearly in threads and her skirt was still pushed up to her waist. Remembering what had happened, he knew that bruises would pop up by the morning at various places on her body.

“I’m sorry Liz. I never meant to hurt you.” Kyle let out with a breath.

Liz huffed trying to make light of the situation. “Looks like you are going to be hurting more than me.” Then her eyes turned serious. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me.”

Kyle shrugged his shoulder. “I’ll wear them with pride.” He winked at her trying to make her feel better. “Why don’t you go on up and take a shower. I’ll be up there when my legs aren’t so wobbly and take one. Then we’ll call Max.”

Liz nodded. She wanted to reach out and touch him, just a small caress to his arm but she was scared to. She had not been feeling anything different until she had kissed him and then it was like a beast inside of her rose and she couldn’t stop it.

Gingerly, she used the wall to get her balance and made her way up the stairs to the apartment.

~*~

Max felt it the moment that Liz had kissed Kyle. His body started to burn and instantly he hardened. Understanding what was happening, he tried to throw up the barriers he’d worked so hard to build. It didn’t work. They could go up but he couldn’t keep them up. Not wanting to risk a wreck, Max pulled the jeep over to the side of the road and waited.

“What’s wrong?” Valenti asked. He’d parked behind Max and approached the jeep.

Max didn’t answer as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the headrest. His breath quickened and in his mind he watched Kyle take Liz to the steps and begin fondling her. He watched as they kissed heatedly and felt the burning within his body intensify.

“Jesus, Max. What is happening?” Valenti’s voice sounded far away.

“Don’t touch me!” He said through clenched teeth. He hadn’t opened his eyes but somehow he knew that the Sheriff was about to touch his shoulder.

Max clenched his hands into fists and felt his nails bite into his palms. He could feel the beads of sweat dripping from his head and knew that his hair was already damped with sweat, as was his shirt. He tried hard to control his breathing through the fiery pain in his body as the scene continued. He ached and fought the urge to head over to Liz’s.

Max felt Liz’s nails in his back as they clawed at Kyle’s. He felt her discomfort caused by the steps on his back just under the scratches. He couldn’t stop the scream torn from his throat as Liz bite Kyle on the chest but at the same time he felt how good it felt to sink her teeth into his flesh.

His body trembled and he didn’t know how to stop it. He was helpless as he felt both the pleasure and pain of his lovers’ sex. He was feeling each and every sensation that they both felt. It was nearly numbing, so many different sensations coming across all at the same time. When they both came, Max whimpered feeling his own cock ready to burst. He wanted nothing more than to pound himself hard and fast into Liz’s body until he filled every inch of her with his seed.

It wasn’t until Liz slammed her shields up that he was able to gather a couple lungful of air into his body. Slowly, he became aware of his surroundings again as he forced his shield up in his mind. This time they stayed. Max felt exhausted, nearly drained as if he’d physically been there with them. He opened his eyes and turned to look at Valenti who was sitting in the passenger seat of the jeep. There was fear in Valenti’s eyes. Max felt exhausted, nearly drained as if he’d physically been there with them.

“What the hell just happened? Are you sick? Max, talk to me.” Valenti demanded but still he didn’t touch the young man.

It took him two tries but Max finally found his voice enough to answer. “Be thankful I was here with you.”

Valenti looked more confused than ever. “What are you talking about?”

Max didn’t quite know how to explain it to him. He wasn’t really sure how to explain it to himself.

“Let’s just say that if I was with Liz and Kyle right now, you would be a grandfather…again.”

“What?” Valenti’s mouth opened and closed several times as Max’s words soaked in. “I’ll kill him.” He mumbled beneath his breath.

Max shook his head and closed his eyes again. “Don’t blame Kyle. I have a theory but I’m not sure if it’s right. I’ll have to check with Todd tomorrow.”

“Can I get in on this theory?”

Max sighed. With his shields in place he was starting to feel better and the raging hard-on was easing. “Michael is always very careful with Tess and Maria’s cycles. Just as I am of Liz’s. But Tess got pregnant anyway and it took all three of their essences to create the life that she carries. Well, I was thinking. According to Todd, Kyle, Liz, and I have bonded together. Human women have certain times when they can conceive. But what if it is the hybrid of our triangles that have a similar cycle once they are bonded?”

“But what about the things that Michael remembered tonight? Ava had died carrying his child.”

“Yes,” Max opened his eyes and looked at Valenti. “That is true but they are also bonded with Maria. And according to Todd, the only way a hybrid can reproduce, is to have a complete bonding with two others.”

Valenti didn’t have anything to say to that. Max knew that he was as clueless as they were. All they had were theories. Now that Cyndelle was here, maybe she could give them more answers. But even the ones who had made them didn’t know what things would be different after combining their DNA with that of a human.

“Like I said, we need to talk to Todd and Cyndelle tomorrow.”

“That sounds like a good idea.” Valenti agreed. “Are you well enough to get home?”

Max nodded and used his powers to make himself look presentable. He was now feeling a little embarrassed as to what happened while Valenti watched on, but there was nothing he could do. If he was lucky, he could deflect his parents questions about Isabel and convince them that she is staying with Laurie then get to his room and call Liz and Kyle.

~*~

Michael opened the door and waited for Maria and Tess to enter before he followed. He closed the door and locked it then added a little more security by using his powers to seal the door. Without a word he went to the kitchen and did the same with that door. After checking all the windows and every room of the house he went to Maria’s room where his girls waited for him.

He sat on the floor across from the bed, his back leaning on the dresser, and knees pulled up to his chest so that his arms hung over them. The drive home had been silent and still none of them spoke. It had been an eventful night. Michael’s brain was still trying to process the memories that Todd had unlocked.

“So … “ Maria started but stopped. She took a deep breath before she continued. “When were you going to tell me?” There was no anger in her voice, only concern and a bit of sadness.

“We were going to tell you when we found out but things just got busy and we wanted to tell you together.” Tess tried to explain.

Maria got up and started pacing the room not looking at either of her lovers. “Ok, I already knew that Rath and Ava were lovers on Antar.” She ran her hands through her hair. “But a baby? She was pregnant when they killed her?” She finally looked to Michael.

He nodded with a somber sigh as he leaned his head back against the dresser and closed his eyes. He could still hear the echo of Ava’s scream in his head along with feeling the coldness the death of their child had left in him.

“They didn’t know she was pregnant. She hadn’t told anyone yet. If Khivar had known, he would have kept her and the child alive thinking it was Zan’s. But Rath felt the child die a breath after Ava.”

“Jesus.” Maria said kneeling before him. She reached a hand out to touch his cheek but hesitated. She looked at her hand and remembered the things that she’d done. Could she trust herself to touch anyone? Could she not harm those that she loved?

“I’ll teach you control.” Tess’s voice whispered in her ear knowing what she was thinking. Maria had not realized that Tess had gotten off the bed and knelt behind her. She felt Tess’s hands gently rub her shoulders. “You won’t hurt us.”

Maria let out a sob as she continued staring at her hand. “How can you be sure? What if I touch him… or you and I cause you pain, or worse, death?”

Michael opened his eyes and saw the anguish in her eyes. He used his hand to press hers to his face. Nothing happened. There was no charge of electricity, no blast of flame, just her warmth.

“See.” Tess’s voice was calm. “It was designed to protect the baby. To protect us from harm. You will not allow it to harm those you love.”

Maria wanted to believe Tess. She wanted to be that positive, but there was still doubt. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She felt Tess touching her shoulders and the feel of Michael’s cheek on her palm. That calmed her. Then there was something else. A flicker inside her head. She had felt it at the club. That’s how she knew Tess was pregnant. But this time is was stronger. It called to her and Maria followed the call in her mind until she was surrounded by the awareness of another being. It was the baby. Their baby. The one that took the three of them to create.

Maria felt instant love for the child and the baby responded sending its own love to her. Rolling in the awareness of their child she felt Tess and Michael join her. Together, their connection to each other wide open, they reveled in joy within the connection they each had to their child.

Slowly Maria found her way back into her own body. She opened her eyes and smiled. “Yes, we will need to do a lot of work.” She said glancing at Tess. “The three of us. We’ll protect her.”

“There are twelve of us now Maria.” Michael said. “The three of us are her parents, but it will take the village to raise her.”

Maria smiled at Michael. She was so proud of her Spaceboy. He had grown up a lot this past summer and it appears as if he was getting wiser. Was it Rath’s memories that were feeding him the logic? Or maybe it was just them all growing up faster than they should have? Either way, he was right. They were a family unit. Max and the others will do what is needed to protect them all.

“I’m exhausted.” Maria said letting Michael go and standing. Tess and Michael followed. They slipped out of their clothing and crawled into the bed making sure Tess was in the middle. Together, the three fell into an exhausted sleep with smiles on their faces as they remembered the feel of their child surrounding them.

TBC...
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 42

Post by magikhands »

Ok, here's a new chapter :) It goes into Todd and Cyndelle's past...before the Royals' death and why Todd reacted the way he did earlier. As for when I'll have another chapter...Not sure. I'm kind of stuck. I know how it's going to end but it's a matter of getting there :lol: But I'm working on it :wink: Along with a new "Lost Soul" part.

Chapter 42

“Why are you really here Cyn?” Todd asked as he drove them back to the apartment he shared with Michael.

“To help.”

Todd scoffed. “Right. You come all this way to help a group of scared and confused teenagers. You don’t know them. You don’t have a clue as to what they’ve been through.” He gave her a glare before turning his attention back to the road. “Oh, wait. Maybe you are here so they can thank you and grovel at your feet for having a hand in their creation. For getting them sent here to Earth without proper supervision.”

“That was low. You know I’m not power hungry. I never cared for it.” The hurt was audible in her voice.

“I won’t let you use them Cyndelle. They’ve been hurt and betrayed enough to last five lifetimes.”

Cyn sighed. “I’m here because my brother needs to be stopped and only the Royal Four can come close power-wise to do so. And now, seeing that they’ve bonded with humans and those altered by Max, their power could be unstoppable.”

Todd shook his head. “It’s too dangerous. Liz and Kyle are just discovering their powers. We don’t know if Maria’s will stick once the baby is born, and Alex hasn’t shown any sign of abilities. Or if any will pop up for Laurie once she bonds with Isabel and Alex. As for the hybrids. Well, they’ve lived in hiding and are just now starting to build their abilities and strengthen their powers. How do you expect them to stand up to Khivar at this time of their lives?”

“It’s gone on too long Todd. He’s destroyed everything he’s touched. And these kids, they don’t deserve his wrath. They didn’t ask to be reborn. They are probably not even interested in leaving Earth or ruling a planet they know nothing about.”

Todd glanced her way but didn’t respond. The truth of her words vibrated in his head but his heart didn’t agree. He knew these kids. They were just that. Kids. Kids that are being forced to grow up too fast. Max, Michael, and Isabel have grown up in hiding. Tess grew up on the run. They have found a home here in Roswell. They had family. Stability here. How could he suggest anything that would put all of that in jeopardy? But then, if they did nothing, they could all end up dead…again.

Todd pulled into his parking space and turned off the engine. They sat there in the silence looking out into the darkness.

“I missed you. I needed to see you.” Cyn’s words were spoken soft, hesitantly.

Old, suppressed anger rose inside of Todd. It took all of his self-control to keep from lashing out at her.

“You gave up the right to miss me the day you walked away from me…twice.” He said the last word through clenched teeth.

“You don’t understand what I was going through.” Tears shimmered in Cyn’s eyes and her voice trembled.

“What you were going through? Saints above Cyn. What about me? Did you not think that I was possibly feeling the same way? We both suffered loss. How could you have been so selfish?”

Todd suddenly felt like he was suffocating sitting in the confined space; so close to her and his emotions rising dangerously high. He got out of the vehicle and started toward his apartment. He didn’t care if she followed him.

He opened the door and fought the urge to slam it in her face. She was unfortunately right behind him. He cursed and turned on her as soon as she closed the door.

“We were bonded Cyndelle. The three of us. Her death about killed me, but I clung to life because of you. I had hope because you were still alive. But you left. You blocked me. You ran.”

Cyn shook her head. “I had to get away. I couldn’t…”

“You, you, you!” Todd shouted at her. “It’s always about you. Even when Danni was alive you made everything about you. How you were different. Not Antarian. Not true-blooded.”

“No, I…” Cyn tried to argue.

“Sometimes I wonder if we were truly bonded Cyndelle. If you had actually gave us your entire being. I know that the three of us being of different species we were treading in new territory, but I felt a piece of me die when Danni died. I felt her ripped from my heart, from my soul. Then you closed me off and I thought I would die right there. If it weren’t for Rath and Zan…” Todd paused, not wanting to think how he would have given up and died if his friends had not have come along and offered their support both physically and mentally. He hated thinking of those days and how close to death he’d been.

Todd glared into Cyn’s eyes, ignoring the tears that pooled in their artic blueness. “Did you feel her die Cyndelle? Did it feel like your heart was torn from your chest and you couldn’t breath anymore? Did you want to die? Want to give up and join her?”

He watched as tears were released and flowed freely down her cheeks. Her legs gave out and she fell to her knees, her head fell into her hands and she wept. Her shoulders shuddering violently and her sobs shredding his anger.

Todd dropped to his knees in front of her. He reached out to touch her, to comfort her, but stopped his hand inches from her. Tears streaked his own face and his hand trembled. It had been many years since he’d thought about his dead love and all that they had lost. Todd pulled his hand back and closed his eyes, letting the sorrow emerge and join with Cyn’s. Allowing them to share their grief for the first time since Danni died.

“He was my child too.” Cyn’s words, her voice harsh from the tears, broke through the swell of anguish. “I loved them both.”

“Then why did you leave?” Todd asked. When Cyn appeared after Zan’s death, she made sure that they were never alone. That he never had the opportunity to talk about the past with her. He had allowed his anger of desertion to fester and grow when she refused to look at him. Then once the Royals were created she disappeared into the night again.

“Todd, that child that Danni carried…our son, I helped create him. He held a part of me even though it was Danni he was conceived in and she who carried him in her body. But something went wrong. When I felt her die, felt them both leave me, I believed it was my fault. That somehow I caused the problem. Danni was Antarian. You are Soltarian. There have been many children born perfectly healthy between the two races. But me? I wasn’t full Antarian. The only explanation was that I had caused their deaths. And I couldn’t bare the thought of seeing your accusation in your eyes every time you looked at me. I couldn’t stay with you knowing that I was to blame for their deaths.”

Cyn inhaled deeply, her breath rattling. “You say I was selfish. That I turned everything to be about me. Well, the death of Danni and the child the three of us created was my fault. Because of what I am.”

“Because of the human DNA in you. You think that is why our son and Danni died?” Todd asked, his voice low.

Cyn nodded.

“Well you are wrong.”

Cyn’s eyes widened. She shook head. “I’m not. Danni was healthy. The baby…”

Todd reached out and took her hand without hesitation. His fingers clamped tightly on her hand when she tried to pull away from his touch.

“If that were true then you are condemning Tess’s child.”

Cyn shook her head. “No, their situation is different. Their child will be mostly human with extraordinary abilities.”

“Cyndelle, listen to me. You did not cause the death of our child or Danni. After they…” Todd paused a moment. Even after all these years, he had trouble talking about the death of his bondmate and the loss of his only child. “Danni was poisoned.”

“What?” Her grip tightened on his hand. She shook her head. “No. Who would do that?”

“We never found the person who did it. But it was the poison that killed them, not your human DNA.”

Cyn was shocked. “All these years.” She shook her head in disbelief.

“I’m sorry. I tried to tell you, but you shut me out. You refused to look at me. Refused to speak to me. And I was so angry with you for leaving me.”

Cyn raised her free hand and brushed it over his cheek with tenderness. “I’m so sorry Todd. I let my own grief and guilt rule my actions.”

Todd was still hurt, but his heart broke all over again as the truth of her words slammed into his chest. He could no longer deny or ignore the love that he felt for her. It was as strong as the day she left him. He wanted her. He needed her. But could he risk her fleeing again? Could he take the chance to hand his heart over to her care again?

He pulled her to him, his arms wrapping tightly around her body. He couldn’t stop the urge to comfort her. To forgive her. To find comfort in her.

His hands threaded through her hair taking in the softness of the strands. A shiver ran down his spine. She felt good, her body pressed against his. How had he lasted this long without her?

“Cyn.” He hissed as his head bent and claimed her mouth. She opened to him, allowing him to drink her in, to devour her with his mouth. She melted into him as all the long forgotten sensations flooded his body and mind.

“It’s been so long.” She murmured against his lips.

“Too long.” He agreed as together they sank the rest of to the floor.

With a wave of her hand their clothing disappeared leaving flesh rubbing against flesh. They both moaned as desire swept through them like a firestorm. The intensity made their bodies burn, their passion soldering and growing with every touch.

Todd used his legs to spread her thighs as he settled between them. Without warning or preamble, he slid into her moist hotness causing her to arch her back toward him and cry out in pleasure. Todd hissed in delight, as her walls clamped around him like steel.

It had been a long time since he’d allowed himself the pleasure of a female. In fact, not since Danni’s death and Cyndelle’s abandonment. He couldn’t bring himself to become involved with another. The Royal Four and their mates are the closest companions he’s had since the originals’ death. He somehow fit into the mixed-matched family of alien and human.

Todd made love to Cyn, pouring every ounce of emotion that he’d kept bottled tightly inside of him into it. He was pleased when her body was just as responsive and eagerly accepted him.

Much to his regret, their session was over faster than he’d have liked. But he couldn’t hold off the intensity of their joining as his body thrust harder and faster into her. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist and they touched everywhere they could.

Just as her body started trembling with orgasm Todd’s mind tore open and merged with Cyn’s. They screamed in pleasure together as all their emotions combined and their bond renewed.

“Shit! What have we done?” Todd forced his muscles to move knowing that his weight was heavy on her. He tried to roll away from her but her arms wrapped tightly around his neck and her body followed his until they lay on their sides facing each other.

“Don’t do this Todd.” Her eyes were filled with renewed tears.

Unable to help himself, he gathered Cyn into his arms. “I’m sorry. It’s just that my first priority has to be those kids. I can’t let anything happen to them. I have to protect them. I failed Zan once, I won’t do it again.”

Cyn raised her head and looked into his eyes. “Let me help you. I want to help you.” Her hand reached up and lightly caressed his cheek. “I can’t let my brother get away with this again.”

“But will you bolt Cyn? When things get too much, if life is lost…will you leave again? How can I trust you?”

“Look inside of me Todd. I’m not that youngster any longer. I’ve grown up. I’ve matured. I don’t want to lose you again. I’ve wasted enough time.”

Todd hugged her tightly and sighed. He sensed the truth in her words. As much as he wanted to turn her away in spite, for hurting him, he knew that he’d never survive her leaving again. He’d barely survived the loss of Danni, Cyn, and their child.

“It’s late. Let’s get to bed.” Was all he said as he released her and helped her stand.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Well, it's been a month and no update. I'm sorry *on knees begging*
I participated in NaNo (National Novel Writing Month) in November. I didn't reach the 'winning' goal of 50,000 but did manage to do 30,699 words. Not bad for my first year. There's always next month.

Back to this fic... I don't see an update until after the new year *ducking flying tomatoes* I have recently signed two more e-book contracts. One coming out in Feb, the other in May. The one being released in Feb calls for edits to be completed in Dec while the other is due by Feb. But still, I also have a writing assignment due at the end of this month for my writing course *sigh* Not including the deadlines for submission coming up the first two weeks of Jan.

So, you see, I've got my hands full along with the holidays and the kids being out of school. I will be back as soon as I can on these stories. I won't totally abandon them, but may take longer to finish them