Roswell Interludes(CC/Adult) Drabble 13 03/11/08 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Roswell Interludes(CC/Adult) Drabble 13 03/11/08 [WIP]

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Image[/center]

Title: Roswell Interludes

Author: suicide_eagle_rath

Rating: Adult (sexual implications and dark scenes)

Pairings: CC

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Summary: Series of drabbles (100 word exact) based on a scene from the show. They may be POV, a-what-if this happened scene, or a comment.

Please take special note:

The title came from a suggestion by Reamhar, a perfect fit for the series. Thanks Reamhar for the suggestion and the use of the phrase.

This amazing and incredible banner was created for me by Tanya7496 (TBEHR).. thanks so much for doing the banner.. you are great

The drabbles have been betaed by none other than Dreaming in Purple herself.. without her my stories would be pure jibberish.

I cannot thank you all enough for everything..
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:28 am, edited 25 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Drabble #1

This drabble is a what if: what if Liz saw Max and Tess having sex and the reaction was disastrous.

Adverse Reaction
Memory, that powerful image that griped her mind. That fateful night so long ago, when stars looked down on carnal pleasures. Inside the stars exploded, shredding her heart.

Did he know the reaction this one act would cause? Does any man know? She felt herself fall into the abyss, the darkness of madness. Illogical, senseless inferiority seized her mind, beginning her on a path of self-destruction.

The well was deep, the sides slippery, once you enter there is no escape, no light above. She could see nothing but that image. A psychotic break they called it, damnation she call it.
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks to Tanya7496, Reamhar, Bri+Jason2830, Roslover39 for the feedback .. I really appreciate it .. thanks again... s_e_r

<center>Drabble #2

This drabble is what Michael was thinking the first day of school, that fateful day just before he saw Isabel.

Cast Aside </center>

I can still see the lights fade into the distance. I can still feel the despair, years cannot erase the memory.

School begins and I hunger not for knowledge, but for the simple substance called food. An item no child should ever have to fight for. Parents should provide for their children, but there lies the problem. To my guardians I am a cash cow, used to get beer and alcohol. Idiot teacher doesn’t listen! I have no money, nothing!

My head feels on fire, like holes burring into my skull. A familiar sensation, from long ago. I feel HER.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks to Tanya7496 and Roslover39 for the feedback .. I really appreciate it .. it makes my day s_e_r

<center>Drabble #3

This drabble is about Maria remembering Alex

Memories </center>

<center>

Funny.

Is that a silly thing to remember about him? How he could make me laugh and roll my eyes at the same time.

Comical.

The way he tried to show off his limber body to the girls. I remember those times so well.

Musical Genius.

His music lifted my soul. The Whits ROCKED!

Loyal.

That is what I remember the most. He stood up for me. Dared to take on an alien to defend my hurt feelings.

Blessed.

That is what we all were just to knowing him. Such as short span of life, yet the impact was immense.

</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks to Roslover39 and Smac for the great feedback and the words of support. It really makes my day to see you guys like these .. thanks so very very much s_e_r :D

<center>Drabble #4

This drabble is what Tess thought as she stood ready to leave earth.

Animus </center>

How dare you condemn me for what I did?

I am Queen!

I am your wife…

I carry your child, your heir!

You look at me with contempt, but I did what had to be done.

Someone had to.

I deserve my life back. I’m returning to Antar. You can stay here with these humans, but they they’ll never accept you.

I have our son. He will be King. And raised by none other than Ki'var.

Think of that Max, your enemy playing father to your son.

You never understood. You were meant to die. You should have stayed dead.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks to Tanya7496, Smac, and Roslover39 for the feedback ... you are all great... s_e_r :D

<center>Drabble #5

This drabble is about Isabel seeing Alex’s ghost

Ghost </center>

Ice princess they call me. Am I truly cold hearted? You know it’s easier to believe you are invincible, then nothing can hurt you. But they do not know deep down inside how I feel. But he did. Alex knew.

He comes to me, talks to me. To make sure I understand why he left, that he had no choice. He had to go. I wonder if it is my mind trying to deal with the grief, trying to heal in some odd alien way. Or if it he is really coming to me, not wanting me to be alone.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks to Roslover39 for the feedback ... youa re a great person ... s_e_r :D

<center>Drabble #6

This drabble is about the pod squad seeking home.

Is Anyone Out There? </center>

“Is anyone out there?”

They wonder looking up at the night sky. The stars shone brightly over the cold desert. Somewhere out there was home.

Would they ever get a message from home? Would they be found? Did anyone even care? Mother, Father, Anyone?

Even though they have each other, they feel isolated, abandoned.

They didn’t even know what they were. They had no memories of their past, no idea of their future. Only knew they were different, somehow alien to this world. They had crashed here and everyone else on the ship was dead. That was all they knew.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Okay people here is the scope on the drabbles:

I lost my hard drive (non-recoverable) with the next 5 drabbles...… … I have also discovered my backup disc is corrupt ....lol … yup when it rains it pours.

With every dark and evil cloud there is a streak of silver, the good news is I have a new computer up and running.. yeahhhhhhh

Please forgive me, as I slowly get my writing back online.

Thanks to all for reading and the good wishes and understanding.

Thanks to Roslover39 for the feedback ... ... s_e_r :D

<center>Drabble #7

This drabble is Michael’s thought’s in Independence Day

I'm Not Broken </center>

<center>

“I'm not a broken machine to repair.”

“Get out of my life.”

“Don’t need your quick motherly fixes.”

“It is my shitty life.”

He wanted to scream, loud and clear, to get them to understand, see his views.
Somehow, over the years he had gotten use to his life, the tragedy.

Use to hatred, abuse, the pain that turned his heart to utter numbness.
But then he never knew color only gray.

He didn’t need to be reminded how crappy his existence on this miserable planet was.
What he needed deep inside, they could not give:
Michael needed human love.

</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Drabble #8

This drabble is Max’s thoughts of Tess as she was mind warping him

Confused in Hell
H E L L
The rain pelted him like bullets as he held her, their lips crashing against each other, they bodies press firmly together.
H E L L
His mind clouded heavy with perfumed scent, trickery of the mind he endures. He couldn’t envision why he was doing it, only that he was kissing a girl he barely knew, maybe disliked even.
H E L L
He was falling into madness, nightmares, shattered visions of her, kissing her, the fire of sex upon them.
H E L L
Choking, unable to breathe, the guilt weighs him down. His human side fails, as he succumbs to the succubus.
HELL he is there.
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Drabble #9

This drabble is Courtney’s thoughts on Rath of Antar

My King Lives

You: I will wait till death for
A lifetime I have looked for you, our deliverer, our king, your followers are waiting.

You: I remember forever
You must remember me. I watched you from the massive square when you would appear. I was the one who yelled out your name.

You: I will live for
To feel you, To kiss you, To give myself freely to you for your pleasure.

You: I will worship.
To you I have enshrined the memories of your face, your scent, all that is and was you, my eternal Rath.

For you I shall die
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.