The Fictional Writings of sucide_eagle_rath: Hiatus 06/24/07

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

Title: “Xposé of 285 SOUTH”

Author: suicide_eagle_rath

Rating: Teen

Pairings: CC

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Contest: Written for the Roswellian Chronicles Summer Rewrite Episode Challenge

Summary: While forging around in the garbage dumps, just behind the offices of Jason Katims, renowned exposé journalist s_e_r working for “Hollywood: the Real Story Behind the Scenes”, discovered an edited script version of Episode #105 from the Roswell television show known as “285 SOUTH". This version with all the comments, from directors, editors, and writers is being release for the first time here on the open net. This script provides valuable insight into the behind the scenes antics of the personnel involved in making the ultimate decisions that more often than not had dire consequences on the show overall.

Author’s Note:This fictitious selection is done in a simulated script format as if to be used in a television show. All edited comments appear in red, while directions appear in blue. Original dialogue as it appeared on screen is in green.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

COMING SOON

Title: Roswell’s Advice to the Lovelorn

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Hiatus 07/27/06

Gone But Not Forgotten
Voted Fanfic of the Month at A Roswellians' Fantasies for January 2006

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Suicide_Eagle_Rath’s Oasis of Perpetual Pleasure</center>
[ Image
Title: Suicide_Eagle_Rath’s Oasis of Perpetual Pleasure

Rating: Adult (pure sex romp no redeeming value .. lol)

Pairings: CC / UC / SLASH /AU

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Please Note: The title came from Roslover39 (ros39) from a feedback to my story Roswellian Kama Sutra and has allowed me use of that phrase for the title. Thanks so very much ros, I LOVE that phrase

The HOT ... SCORCHING banner is from Shiesty23 ... thanks shi for the banner it is a pleasure to stare at and imagine and wellllll... drooling ... you get the idea ...oh my ...lol

Thanks to Dreaming in Purple for being my beta on this project ... you are great

Challenge: Begun as a challenge for the ARFC's Heatwave Challenge

Summary:Series of short stories each featuring a different couple in an exotic location, engaged in sexual desires. There is a story for everyone in this series that will include:

<center>The Cowboy and his Filly (Mx/L)
Making the Beast with Two Backs (L/R)
Nature Sets the Example (K/T)
Venice My Way (A/I)
Art of Bondage (Max/Ma)
Sex in the Streets (Z/R)

I Am Not Worthy (I/J)
Primal Lust with Ape Man (Ma/Mi)
The Pleasures of India (Z/L)
Stranded in Paradise (T/Mi/L)
Knight in Shinning Amour (Mi/I)
Mardi Gras Shock (R/R)</center>
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Roswell Interludes

Title: Roswell Interludes

Rating: Adult (sexual implications and dark scenes)

Pairings: CC

Summary: Series of drabbles (100 word exact) based on a scene from the show. They may be POV, a-what-if this happened scene, or a comment.

Please take special note:

The title came from a suggestion by Reamhar, a perfect fit for the series. Thanks Reamhar for the suggestion and the use of the phrase.

This amazing and incredible banner was created for me by Tanya7496 (TBEHR).. thanks so much for doing the banner.. you are great

The drabbles have been betaed by none other than Dreaming in Purple herself.. without her my stories would be pure jibberish.

I cannot thank you all enough for everything..
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

The Cowboy and his Filly

Title: The Cowboy and his Filly

From the Series: Suicide_Eagle_Rath’s Oasis of Perpetual Pleasure

Rating: Adult ONLY (pure sex romp no redeeming value .. lol)

Pairings: CC / M/L / /AU

Summary: A Max/Liz story from a series of stories about couples in exotic locations engaging in sexual pleasures. This is set in Jackson Hole, Wyoming with Max as a cowboy and Liz a girl from the east.

Please Note: The banner with hot cowboy Max was created by Dreaming in Purple. I want to also thanks to Dreaming in Purple for being my beta on this project ... you are great
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

"Forevermore!" Quoth the Max

Title: "Forevermore!" Quoth the Max

Rating: CC/ Mature

Pairing: Max’s reflections of Zan (of Antar) as past memories surface, triggered by Max’s love of Liz; a love that Zan inside him acknowledges for his own true love on Antar was very much like Liz.

Summary: Parody on “The Raven” by Edgar Allan Poe ... though more dark and serious than cute and funny as parodies go ... only 1 part

Author’s note: This is a reworked version of a slash version of this does exist called “Quoth the Max, "Nevermore!" that I did a while back.

Please Take Special notice of the wonderful banner done by Tanya7496 (TBEHR). Thnaks Tanya so much for the use of your great talent.

One Part only
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Title: “Heaven Comes to Roswell”

Rating: Mature

Pairings: UC

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended. Characters and ideas of the Wizard of Oz belong to their respective owners, this is only a parody not intended as an infringement.

Summary: Hard copy of a news report that was carried live by KUFO concerning the Grand Opening of the new Roswell Heaven

Challenge: This was created for the “Roswell Heaven Grand Opening AU Fic Contest” held at Roswell Heaven, the story was the winner “For the Best UC Fic”.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Journal of Fear

Title: Journal of Fear

Rating: Adult ONLY (sex and violence)

Pairings: CC /AU

Summary: An old house holds deadly secrets as one by one people are murdered.

Author Note
The title is from Skittles1983.... thanks so very much for the use of your suggestion.

Please note the wonderful creative talent of Tanya7496 (TBEHR) in the creation of the border.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

The Power of Words:
Recollections of the Past

Title: The Power of Words: Recollections of the Past

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended. I am only attempting to finish a riveting story from one point of view.

Rating: Adult Only

Pairings: CC / AU

Summary: A past life is brought into existence during a trip to Pompeii in Italy.
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.