Mates For Life (Adult/AU/CC) *Starting* 1 temp

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Mates For Life (Adult/AU/CC) *Starting* 1 temp

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Mates for Life
Rating: Adult
Category: AU
Couples: CC
Disclaimer: Though the plot bunnies behind this idea are original from myself (taken from one of my copyrighted items that is still in the works), I do not own the basic concept behind the roswell characters.

Summary:
300 years have passed since a witch cursed 4 teens with eternal life until such a time came that they would find someone that would love them for who and WHAT they were.

“By day you’ll walk in humanity,
By night, cursed to creature form,
On the day love truly finds you,
True peace will be yours,
The one must know of you day and night,
Only then will you mate for life,
On such an occasion dangers will rise
Yet the spell can break and you survive.”

Each teen was cursed because of bad turns that were done against the witch who had tested them.

Princess Tessa Montgomery in her arrogance turned her back on an old woman who was simply seeking shelter from the storm. Her night form is a black hawk.

Prince Michael Donnelly in his aloof mannerism turned a maiden away that was heavy with child, needing a safe place within which to birth her child. His night form is an eagle with mainly white feathers.

Princess Isabella Tremain with her ‘ice’ cold heart spared no thought to a child slave being taken from her mother. Her night form is a white wolf.

Prince Maxwell Regent refused to risk revealing his secret gift to heal a knight that died in his service. His night form is a black wolf.

Along with their curses, they still have access to the same powers as they had in the show. However, Max and Isabel are cousins, not brother and sister.

A new witch, Melisande has been trying to assist for nearly a hundred years in finding the mates for the royals. As she lay on her deathbed, age having taken her through the toils, she called to them using her magic. When they were before her, she told them, “The Fate’s guide you now, to a town in America called Roswell, New Mexico. Go there and end your curse.” With her last breath, she had given them what she had sought to aid them with. Lifted up, she became a guardian, forced to watch but never to interfere. However, she was granted a new life and became the ‘adoptive’ mother for the Royal 4 after the Fate’s realized she was their true choice.

Having given up her own chance at love in order to aid the Royals, this would also be a chance for her to find her own love while aiding the Royals in finding their mates.

Elisa (Liz) Parker has had dreams of a mysterious man plague her mind for years. She years to learn who he is and why when he arrives in reality that she feels so drawn to him. (Liz becomes a wolf at night only after the Royals arrive but cannot remember her nights in wolf form)

Maria Valenti and Kyle Valenti often share their dreams but after her mother died, she withdrew until the man from her dreams arrived in town. (At night she becomes an eagle, also not remembering her nights)

Kyle Valenti found that Amy was a wonderful mother while she was there during the three years they had her. His father had adopted Maria, giving her the family name and he was glad. But, for the last year since Amy died, he has tried desperately to reach his sister even while being plagued by dreams of a mysterious blonde who suddenly appeared a week past. (When night falls he is unable to remember his time in the hawk form.)

Alexander (Alex) Whitman has also dreamt of a mysterious woman, a woman who seems to see deeply into him, beyond what most ever saw. So, when she appears it is like a dream come true however she is beyond his reach. At times, night would fall and he would dream of a white wolf but it wasn’t until she appeared in town that he realized there could be some truth to things he had dreamt, and hope sprung anew. (He also has a wolf form at night, unable to remember.)

The reason why they cannot remember their nights is because unwittingly the curse has suddenly extended to them upon the arrival of the Royals. They are far luckier then the Royals however, as they only retain animal form for 4 hours at a time.

Max/Liz
Kyle/Tess
Michael/Maria
Alex/Isabel
Melisande/Valenti

Cast:
Max – Madroswellfan
Isabel – Storm
Michael – Dream Weaver
Tess – alizaleven
Liz – Storm
Kyle – OnDragonflyWings
Maria – Storm
Alex – KarenEvans
Melisande - Storm
Jim Valenti - alizaleven

It would be great to have someone actually take Jim in this because his interaction with Melisande is going to be a big part of things here as well.

Rules:

Posts must be written in 1st POV unless they are co-written with another.

Posts must be at least 3 paragraphs with expressions of emotions/thoughts and if it's called for verbalization.

NO RUSHING! There will be times when I will post a message stating that we need to wrap up the current day... at that time people will have a week to do so.

If you are going to be away, let someone know so that we can temp characters.

No using other people's characters without permission from the player.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:15 pm, edited 9 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Jim and Tess are both yours :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

Can I take Kyle?

~Shannon
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Sure thing, he's yours!
A List of All My Fics

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

Thank ya!

~Shannon
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

We still need a Michael and an Alex. I know I couldn't take either because I'd be writing against myself for couplings, but I decided to go ahead and take Liz.
A List of All My Fics

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Can I take Alex?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Sure thing, Karen :D Thanks for joining!
A List of All My Fics

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

I can temp Michael if you'd like.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH *hugs* Thankies that would be fantastic!!!
A List of All My Fics