Symbiotic Relationship (CC/AU, ADULT) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Ok, so do we want to skip ahead to the next day now? I thought this would be a good spot.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

fine with me
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Can't we skip a couple instead?Like say two or three?Otherwise each day goes on forever.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Well, we can skip a couple of days if you want but I guess we should decide if Isabel and Alex went on that trip to Africa if that's the case. Besides, I still want to hear from FaithfulAngel and Ali before we jump ahead.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Isabel did tell Alex that she would call him in a day or two so may be the day before he is to leave she can call him and say she wants to go.If that is okay with Trude?
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

yeah, why not
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm still here. :D I guess we can just say that Maria gave Michael her number and he waited the accustomed three days before calling. :wink: I hope thats okay with you Ali.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Hey, everybody! Sorry about this kind of falling out but I'll try to get a new post for the new day up soon...like tomorrow sometime. Thanks for your patience!

Beth
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

okay, I'll wait :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Ok, I'm back to post. Sorry it took so long. It's going to be pretty sporadic for a while but I'll post as often as I can.

~LIZ~

It's been three days since Max proposed and I said yes. I haven't told anyone other than Maria and Sean. He just left and boy is he steamed. I guess I can't really blame him. Who wouldn't be mad that their significant other agreed to marry someone else?

*Earlier in the evening*

"What do you mean you want to break up and you're getting married? Who in the world are you marrying?" Sean asks incredibly.

I take a deep breath and can't meet his eyes. "I'm so sorry, Sean. Have you read the stories in the papers and seen them on TV about the King from Antar? I met him the other day and we talked and he asked me to be his wife..." I don't get farther because he shoots up out of his chair to grab me by the shoulders, not hard, but firmly and looks into my eyes. I see the fear and anger in his and I feel a flash of sympathy.

"Liz, are you telling me that you agreed to marry a perfect stranger who also happens to be a king and also an
alien?! What in the world did he do to you?" he asks, suddenly alarmed.

I jerk out of his hold and take a step back. "He didn't do anything to me, Sean! We just talked and it's something I can do for both of our races."

"The Liz I know hates the spotlight and you can't be considering actually marrying this alien thing!" he shouts. Then he stops for a moment and asks, "Or is it just a marriage by name only? I mean, you would be legally together to bring peace to humans and aliens but you would have an open marriage or..."

"SEAN!" I shout, appalled at the suggestion. I force myself to calm down and continue in a normal tone. "Of course it will be a real marriage and he and I both agreed that neither of us would have any relationships outside of it. That's why I said we needed to break up."

His look of fear changed to disgust and the anger was still there. "You would let that
creature touch you and be inside of you?" Sean spits out at me.

I turn crimson and manage to say hoarsely, "I think you should leave now." When he doesn't budge, I say louder and more firmly, "Get out, Sean. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but we were never really serious and I can certainly see now why we would never work."

Now I shudder at the memory of the look on his face. I really wasn't sure what he would do. But now that he's gone, I breathe a little easier and decide to call Max and see what happens next. I guess we have to tell his family and I need to call and tell Alex. Then it's the rest of the world. I pick up the phone and dial the number Max gave me.