Rise of The Phoenix [MATURE-AU-CC]

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Michael~

And this is why I never spend time with Byron. I can already feel my blood boiling and he's only asked me one question. He knows as well as I do why I asked him. And it's the only reason he accepted. He doesn't need to try and make me look like the only one who's craving some action on this ship.

He's always so damn cocky. Always acting like he's got you stuck somewhere you don't wanna be. Like he's got the upper hand. Well, not on me, no way.

"Don't ask anymore stupid questions," I almost growl at him.

If he keeps this up, I'll ditch him, even if it means I look like some predator just waiting for a girl to come along.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Isabel*

“You guys better get going otherwise you’re going to end up stuck on the ship with me all day. Go and have some fun.” Kira admonishes with a sweet smile. I’m glad for the push forward. Otherwise I probably would have remained sitting there waiting for Alex to make a move. I hope he doesn’t mind me joining him. It’s entirely possible that he could have just invited me to be polite. I sincerely hope not.

I flash the friendly brunette a thankful look before rising from my chair. “She’s right. We’d better get a move on.” I tell Alex with a wistful tone. Before I reach the door I turn around and state, “We’ll talk later, Kira.” I promise before looking to see if Alex is going to follow me out. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Byron

"Don't ask anymore stupid questions," Michael growls at me, looking angry enough to kill someone. I let him get ahead of me, and smirk as I walk behind him. Oh, this day should be so much fun. He gets angry so easily that it's hilarious.

"You know of any good bars or anything on the planet?" I ask a few minutes later, once he seems to have cooled down and we're at the exit of the ship.
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

<center>Alex</center>

I am sitting there staring off into space and trying my best not to flip out over the fact that I had the nerve to invite her along and she actually said yes. If Kira hadn’t told us we better get going I probably would have spent the entire day sitting there feeling nervous. “I suppose we should,” I say in response to them both. I stand up; ready to follow Isabel and only feeling a little hesitant.

“See you later Kira,” I call over my shoulder. I can do this, I can do this. I have to keep reminding myself of this as I do not want to have a break down in front of Isabel. I am fully outside and the memories come rushing back and I gasp.

[[sorry my post is so short and uck.]]
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Still waiting for a Liz or Maria post...

<center>KIRA </center>

I watch Isabel and Alex leave before sighing. Alone at last. The ship is utterly silent. Something that hardly ever happens. I relish it. The ship is quiet, there’s no visions buzzing around my head. I completely alone. It feels kind of nice and I know that I should enjoy while I can. Its going to be a extremely long time before this ship is this peaceful again.

Leaving the kitchen, I head to the small part of the ship that is my very own domain. Everything in that chamber belongs to me. Its something that I’ve never had before. Something that was mine and only mine. It makes me smile sometimes when Max declares that he is mine and only mine. I wish that I could believe him. The curse of my gift though allows me to see that there is someone else out there for Max. Someone that will be coming sooner rather than later.

I sometimes wonder if I should tell the others what is ahead for them but then, where would be the fun in that? If it isn’t life threatening then its something that they should deal with by themselves.

Pushing open my door, I enter my room with a smile. This is my haven.
Last edited by ~Ruby~ on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

bump! :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Seriously, where did everyone go?

I think that after Christmas I'm going to have to do a roll call. I want to get this roleplay moving. I can't believe that it died so quickly. Seriously.

ETA: I lied. I'm doing the roll call now.
Lizzie_Parker17
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lizzie_Parker17 »

here

"Check it out! The watchers back on clock. And just when you were thinking career change. Maybe becoming a "looker" or a "seer"
Classic line from Xander
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

here!
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

I'm here.