Chione's Stories Update 9/30

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Which Fic Would You Like to See Next?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:12 pm

Brave Enough
65%
The Heart That Seeks
35%

Total votes: 17

Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Chione's Stories Update 9/30

Post by Chione »

Hi guys! Just needed a place to keep track of all my stuff.

Works In Progress

Children of Eden
Children of Eden
Category: CC M/L M/M A/I K/Av
Rating: Mature
Summary: Post-Cry Your Name. Alex is dead, Liz is plagued by nightmares of a strange sort, and the Evans' get a young, mysterious guest named Sam. A long, complex story about two worlds, two lives and a long kept secret.
Some artwork for this story:
The King
The Queen
The Keeper
The Wanderer
The Shieldmaiden
Spirit's Chosen
The Son
The Moonchild
The Knight
The Artist
The Seer
The Wild
The Serpent
The Shadow

Brave Enough
Category: CC
Summary: Picks up mid-Destiny. The gang rescues Max and, determined to get their lives back, set out to destroy Pierce and the Special Unit. But Pierce never underestimated them.
Brave Enough

On Hiatus

One Song Glory
Category: M/L
Summary: Post Departure, with a slight twist. The entire Season 2 takes place in a period of 3 months, and the night of the Gomez concert, Liz did make love to Max. Just not the right one.
One Song Glory

Vegas, Blondes, and Amber-Eyed Aliens
Category: M/L AU w/ aliens
Summary: Response to tequathisy’s challenge 1. Max takes a chance on the eve of his return to Roswell, telling Liz Parker he’s been in love with her for years. Problem is, she’s getting married the next day.
Vegas, Blondes, and Amber-Eyed Aliens

COMPLETED FICS

That Which Hath Made Me. . .
Summary: Setting after Ch-Ch-Changes. Liz is in Vermont, and makes a mistake that has unpredictable consequences for the whole group.
That Which Hath Made Me. . .

Something Beautiful
Rating: Teen/Mature
Summary: Post-Cry Your Name. Alex is dead. Liz waits outside the morgue, after Max chased after Isabel and the others left. “How do you let someone go? How do you understand that that’s all right? That everything changes? How do you find a way for that to make you feel good about life, instead of breaking your heart? The hardest thing you’ll ever learn is how to say good-bye.” --Allie, Taken, Steven Spielberg
Something Beautiful

To Roswell, With Love
Category: CC
Rating: Teen
Summary: Ten years after Graduation, Liz Parker writes home.
To Roswell, With Love

And coming soon:

The Heart That Seeks
. . .Time After Time Challenge
Category: M/L obviously, M/M, A/I aliens
Summary: In 1352 BCE, a king was born who would throw Egypt into revolution and chaos for over two genereations. When his ill-fated son inherits the throne, the king’s granddaughter, Nefersit (Liz), is faced with the mysterious assasin slowly and steadily destroying the royal family. A young Medjay (Max), hired to protect the Pharaoh, risks his own life and his darkest secret for the love of a princess far beyond his reach.
Last edited by Chione on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:52 pm, edited 75 times in total.
<center>My Stories
</center>
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

:D THANK YOU to all who nominated me for Favorite Newcomer.

And two new nominations for Best POV for That Which Hath Made Me
and Best Science Fiction Story for Children of Eden! Thank you again, so much! It motivates me to actually finish them now :D .
<center>My Stories
</center>
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

(^I made this one! :D)

Dropping this off with a huge thanks to everyone who nominated!

That Which Hath Made Me. . . for Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Max Evans
and for Favorite Last Line "I could live with snoring."

I've also been nominated for Most Underpraised Writer!

And Children of Eden has been nominated for Favorite Science Fiction Story!

So thanks again for all the noms, and go vote! :D
Last edited by Chione on Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>My Stories
</center>
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

That Which Hath Made Me. . . was runner up for Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Max Evans! Thanks so much to everyone who nominated and voted! It's such a huge honor to have my fics nominated up next to all the incredible writers here.

And seeing as I only have two days left of school before break, I'm hoping to have some time to write, finally. I've been incredibly busy with schoolwork and college applications and boyfriend and scholarship stuff. . . but I now have the huge relief of having been accepted at several colleges. All four that I've applied to so far: NYU, UGA, USC, and College of Charleston. I find out about William and Mary and Chapel Hill in January.

But I have a Christmas story I'm hoping to get out sometime this week, and a chapter for One Song and Vegas in the works. Brave Enough should be updated shortly after those two chapters are out, and when I finish One Song, I'll start posting The Heart That Seeks. It shouldn't be too much longer, I hope.

Anyway, thought I'd give you guys and update! Thanks for sticking with me through my horrible updating. I'm trying, I just have so much going on. I can't believe it's already December. This year has flown.

Thanks again!

Chione
<center>My Stories
</center>
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

EEEE!

Children of Eden has been nominated for Most Suspenseful Fanfiction and Favorite Science Fiction! Thank you so much to everyone who nominated me!

Now go vote! :D
<center>My Stories
</center>
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

DELETE
Last edited by Chione on Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>My Stories
</center>
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

I'm sorry to have to say this, but all my stories are gonna have to be on hold until further notice. I just can't keep up with them anymore. My life is quite literally falling apart at every corner.

I'm really sorry. I hope that things get better and I get over this so I can write again, but I just can't right now.

Thank you for sticking with my stories, and I'm sorry,

Chione

EDITED: Children of Eden will not be on hiatus. That's the only one.
Last edited by Chione on Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
<center>My Stories
</center>
Beautiful86
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: San Antonio, TX. Home of the NBA World Champs of 2005!

Post by Beautiful86 »

I sincerely hope that some day you'll be able to return with more of your fantastic writing. I know all too well just how quickly your life can turn upside down. One minute your dancing in the rain and the very next minute your on your knees, crying in it.

It doesn't seem fair does it? Almost as if your happy moments can't be enjoyed as they deserve to be because you're shadowed with the knowledge that it could all fall apart...and it usually does.

In case you can't tell, I too am going to through somewhat of a "life sucks" phase. Which is probably why I've been bouncing around this board more than I have for months and months. I need to lose myself in some fantasy fictional world where the bad guy loses and love always prevails. I suppose it's easier to read it and forget than it is to write it and have to sound like you mean it. Too bad life doesn't actually happen like that huh?

Well, best of luck to you. And I guess I'll leave you with the wise words my father told me when he dropped a bomb on me...

When you feel alone, look to the sky. You're never by yourself. Even if the very stars are falling towards you, someone's coming for you.

What can I say...he's a writer!!

Just think of your happy place!!! If you don't have one, you can use mine. Just don't touch anything ok? (If anyone can tell me where that line is from I'll send you a cookie. It might not be verbatim but it's close!!)

Love and hugs!
Kyrie
<center>Image

AU/No Aliens-Max and Liz...with realistic complications...</center>
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

Favourite Science Fiction Story for Children of Eden

Thanks to everyone who nominated this story. I truly appreciate your support, and I'm hoping to drop by with an update for this story soon.

Thanks again,

Chione
<center>My Stories
</center>
Chione
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Chione »

Wow.

Wow.

Children of Eden was runner-up for Best Past Lives Storyline!

Thank you so much to everyone who nominated or voted for this story. Especially since I've been so crappy about updating.

Wow.

I was not expecting this at all. Thank you so much, that's an amazing honour.

Definitely gonna help to get my butt in gear and finish the next chapter which is in the works, just slowly.

Thank you all so much!

Chione
<center>My Stories
</center>