Goodbye Roswell (Adult CC AU) *STARTING, 2NEEDED*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Alex

“Well I love you times infinity.”Maria says playing along but I can see that her smile is fake, we'll continue to fake it, all of us just for each other cause I think if one of us broke the rest would as well.

“Nothing is longer then forever.” True, Hmm....

"Infinity times two..." Ok, obviously that's me just being silly cause infinity is the higest number but I do love them more then that. I think everday I wake up for the rest of my life I'm going to amazed by my two best friends, the two girls who helped me become the man I am today.

I have been best friends with Liz and Maria since year five, I've watched and helped them grow in the same way, I've done things no male unless he really loved a girl would do...

"Hey I have bought you things..."I say leaning down so no one else can hear me speak, I emphasis with a wiggle of my eyebrows so that they know what "things" I'm talking about, you know Tampons.....

....Aww dammit I thought the word, ewww. I can feel my face turn bright as I remember buying them, remember the girl behind the counter laughing at me as I walked away.

"I put my masculinity on the line for you girls" I say still embarassed.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

OOC: Not sure where to put Max.... and just to let you know the Max picture is too big for the rules - and some of the others might be too. You might be better off posting links.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Oh ok chika thanks :)
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I‘m not surprised in the slightest when Alex retaliates with a witty, "Infinity times two..." I smile and exaggeratedly roll my eyes. He’s just too cute for words and I’m not sure how I’m going to get along without his wild antics to keep me entertained. When your in the presence of Alexander Whitman there is never a dull moment. I’m going to miss that. I’m going to miss him.

Still I know we are doing the right thing. I’ve just got to be strong for the group. No falling apart. I’m torn out of my own pep out when my bestest friend in the whole world reminds me,

"Hey I have bought you things..." I narrow my eyebrows at him in obvious confusion. Yes, he’s bought me several presents over the years. I still have the whoopee cushion from fifth grade. Alex leans forward and flashes me a dramatic expression as if to convey an entirely different thought. Oh! He’s talking about the tampons. I begin to giggle uncontrollably. I had forgotten all about that. Alex has got to be the sweetest most caring guy on the planet.

"I put my masculinity on the line for you girls" He adds his cheeks turning an adorable pink. I lean up on my tip toes so that I can reach him properly. “And we appreciate in greatly.” I place a soft kiss on his flushed cheek. “I promise that it didn’t make you any les of a man in our eyes.” I assure him with a playful wink.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

eek! sorry, been a little forgetful lately....anyone know how I can just pop michael in somewhere??
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Um... Well Liz, Alex, and Maria are just saying their goodbyes. You could have Michael say something to Max or have him tell Maria they should hit the road. Just a suggestion. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“I promise that it didn’t make you any less of a man in our eyes," I hear from beside the car as I stash my extensive CD collection and way too underpacked duffle bag in the space between the two fronts seats. It's Alex and Liz saying goodbye to Maria, so I give them a minute before walking over. I know that these three have been friends for their whole lives, and I don't want to interrupt them. It seems Tess and Kyle have the same idea because Tess is hanging around the passenger side, and Kyle is stashing his bag in the back wordlessly.

Deciding it's now or never, I walk over to where the three are standing and place an arm over Maria's shoulder. "Bye Liz, Alex," I say in my least gruff voice, giving them a small smile. "Make sure you guys are careful. Oh, and will you two keep on eye on Max and Isabel for me? They're my family, and I don't want anything to happen them," I add sort of quietly, because I'm not generally the sappy type, and this is as close to sappy as someone can get.

Then I turn to Maria, who looks like she's already crying. Well, that's not unusual. "We're leaving in a few, so make sure everything you want is in the car, okay? I'm going to go say goodbye to Max and Iz."
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

I'd be happy to take on Isabel if she's still needed
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

K awesome she's yours :D
Turn Off The Light
darkness_within_me