All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I have a feeling there is a silly smile on my face as Alex kisses me on my cheeks, forehead and chin before zeroing on my lips, practically taking my breath away. This will sound corny but that song from Top Gun suddenly flashed in my mind, Take my breath Away, and I giggle a little.

"I guess having had sex again, has a stronger influence on me than I thought. That and of course, you making it hard for me to not touch and kiss you."

"Ah so it's my fault that you can't keep your hands to yourself. How convenient!" I remark as I run my hands across his shoulders and start kissing his neck "I think I'll just have to make up for that then." and I trail one hand down his back and give his butt a quick squeeze before laughing softly
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"I think I'll just have to make up for that then."

I sigh quietly when Isabel starts pressing small kisses on my neck, enjoying the feeling before I yelp slightly surprised when I feel her pinch my butt. I'm not even surprised that she's finding my reaction funny.

"What? You think groping me will make it better?" I ask as one of my hand in turn moves down Isabel's body, moving along her inner tigh, underneath her skirt but not farther than up her mid tigh. Yet.

"You know, that might actually work." I grin down at her before kissing her nose.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Ok, what happened to everyone? LOL! RL has been absolutely nuts for me. I have moved...mostly, and will be posting less frequently but I'll still be around. Is everyone still here?
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I'm here :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

I'm still here. Trude and I were just waiting for everyone else to catch up before we moved on. I am moving as well, to a new city so posting may be patchy but I still want to play.
Queenie_B40
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queenie_B40 »

CAN SOMBODY GET ME THE LINK 4 THE FIRST, SECOND, AND THIRD THREAD ? PLZ :mrgreen:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

those can be found somewhere on the first 3 pages of the Player's Club board ;)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Actually, I wish I had something exciting to tell you about working with my dad or even the charity work. The fact is that my dad doesn't let me do much with the company and I feel like I should do something with my time so I do this, I wish I could find something that I love to do as a job. I really thought for a long time that I wanted to work with my father more but I don't want to be on the road as much as he is. I mean, I'd love to see more of the world but not in conference rooms and not at the cost of not seeing my friends and family...if I ever have a family."

"So how do you and your parents get along? I used to love hanging out with your mom and Isabel. She's so sweet. I didn't get to see your dad much but he seems nice."

"Uh... well..." I scratch my ear reaaaally not wanting to talk about it. "Lets just say as soon as I could get out of my parents house I did... to be honest I've never been that close to my family. I was closer to Is but..." I trail off. "Anyway..." I murmur. I look at her trying to pull the conversation back to her. "I can't see why you wouldn't have a family. I can see you with some perfect husband and a ton of kids... he'll be a lucky guy..."
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

For the first time in I don't know how long, I blush at a guy's compliment. Not a fake blush because I can make one appear on cue but a genuine blush. And why am I blushing? Because I can picture Max Evans as that lucky guy. I give him a smile and clear my throat. "Thank you," I almost whisper. Then I add louder, "But I don't want a perfect husband. I just want a husband who is perfect for me. I'm certainly not perfect and I try not to demand perfection from others." Ok, now I'm babbling again...and I just admitted out loud that I want a husband. What the hell?! Back the train up! "Of course, I'm not talking any time soon or anything. Just something to keep in mind for the future."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Thank you," she whispers. And its like my heart stops for a moment. Her whisper is so...

Can't go there.

"But I don't want a perfect husband. I just want a husband who is perfect for me. I'm certainly not perfect and I try not to demand perfection from others."

I smile as she babbles about having a husband... and she says shes not perfect but she seems pretty perfect to me...

"Of course, I'm not talking any time soon or anything. Just something to keep in mind for the future."

"Planning a future is good..." I tell her. "It's good to know what you want from life..."

Why has a picture formulated in my brain of myself being in a proper relationship having stuff Liz wanted...

Thats not what I want! My life is perfect! Im a brilliant doctor and I fuck women! Its perfect as it is...

Isn't it?

I finish off my corndog and watch her eat hers. What I said is bad... but on the other hand I didn't say anything about myself. So thats ok right?