Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests #7

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Dreamer 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer 4 Ever »

maya wrote:A few months ago I saw a Liz video someone had made to the song 'Breakaway'. Any idea where I can find it?
I was the one that made it, you can go to either Dutch Roswell or to my youtube account ;)
hoLLyBEHRy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by hoLLyBEHRy »

Hello everyone! Happy holidays. I've brought a new video. It's got a bit of Max&Liz but it's also got four other couples. I consider this as just a teaser trailer for upcoming videos that will focus on each couple. Until then, enjoy. :)
<center>Image</center>
A music video to the interlude of Justin Timberlake's "LoveStoned / I Think That She Knows." It's about men who have become lovestoned by these women in their lives. The video focuses on five couples: Nathan&Haley (One Tree Hill), Max&Liz (Roswell), Johnny&June (Walk the Line), David/The Prime Minister&Natalie (Love Actually) and Paul&Holly (Breakfast at Tiffany's).
<center>Image</center>
maya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maya »

Dreamer 4 Ever wrote:
maya wrote:A few months ago I saw a Liz video someone had made to the song 'Breakaway'. Any idea where I can find it?
I was the one that made it, you can go to either Dutch Roswell or to my youtube account ;)
Thanks so much! It's a great video!
BlondeDramaQueen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BlondeDramaQueen »

Does anyone know where I can find clips of Isabel and Liz?!?! I am trying to do a crossover video to go with my fic and can't find any place to download roswell clips!

But if someone wants to make this video that would be even better. A SPN/Roswell crossover....you know you want to!
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Howdy all~

Fifthwheel Haunt has a contest starting up, and they want Alex/Tess vids!!!

Pretty please, somebody make some Alex and Tess vids! They so need vid lovin! Some great songs would be The Reason by Hoobastank, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, or A Walk Outside by Butterfly Boucher.

If you wanna check it out, there is a link in my siggie.

Annie:)
hoLLyBEHRy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by hoLLyBEHRy »

Just dropping this off. :) Enjoy!

<center>Image</center>
Max is in love with Liz but he's just too shy and insecure. He tries a couple times to talk to Liz but she just keeps shooting him down turned off by his insecurities despite having feelings for him. Max goes mad, even a little angry at Liz, but eventually, he decides to grow a pair. He tells Liz he's coming after her. He starts by showing up at her balcony and singing and from there he tries to show her how much he loves her.
Last edited by hoLLyBEHRy on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>Image</center>
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Hey, recently I found this really good Max and Liz video, and I can't seem to find it now.

The other problem is that I don't know what the song was called or who did, but I can remember most of the lyrics:

(Verse 1)
Maybe it's intuition
Something you just don't question
In your eyes I see my future in an instant
And there it goes I think I found my best friend

I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy but I believe

(Chorus)
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

(Verse 2)
There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes I see the missing pieces
Searching for I think I found my way home

If you guys could help me find this video, and also tell who made this song, I would be so grateful :D
Tanya7496
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tanya7496 »

"I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden

Here's the link to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focrq1xaaPg
hybridmagic
~A once fallen king shall rise again and bring his bride back to life.~Ava in the uncut MITC
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

[quote="Tanya7496"][b]"I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden [/b]

Here's the link to the video.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focrq1xaaPg[/url][/quote]

That's it!! :D Thank you so much! It was driving me and mother nuts not being able to find that video.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

I was wondering if anyone could make a 'How To Save A Life' Max/Liz video. (I would do it myself but i'm hopless!)

I was thinking of like having Max driving around aimlessly while having flashbacks of Liz.

For example - him and Liz arguing and fighting at some points. Having fun at some points. after each flash backs (The Chours) the video would relfect back to Max driving around.

The ending could be where Liz has been shot and Max is trying to stop the bleeding (It doesn't have to be an alien video but it can be if you want) but it doesn't work and Liz dies in the Crashdown. (Flashback)

The end of the video would go back to Max but this time he is like staring off into space - maybe like he is looking at a tombstone.

I really hope someone could take this up.

Here's a Link to the lyrics: http://www.lyricscafe.com/f/fray/009.htm
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant