City of Damnation (Mature, AU) *Recasting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Valerie~

I glance up when I hear the bell over the cafe door ring. And when I see Reagan walk in, I frown.

I don't know what to do with her. I don't know how to keep her in school. I don't know how to explain that it's important. And it's starting to get to the point where I'm not sure she'll even listen to me where fighting is concerned.

I know she likes to hunt. I know she feels the call....more than most of us. She feels it like Caleb does. But she can't jsut go off and hunt. It isn't safe. She isn't ready. She needs more practice, more time, and most importantly more maturity.

I can see her roll her eyes at me when I tell her she's not ready for the kill yet, but it's true. She doens't understand what going for the kill really means. She jsut feels the adrenaline, the desire to finish it. But whether you're killing a vampire, or a werewolf, or a witch, or a regular human. A kill is a kill. And the first few, no matter how right they are, always feel wrong. it'll probably feel like a hollow victory, and I want ehr to be ready for that.

She needs to understand that there are rules to follow...but with our mother's example, I can see how that could be hard to grasp. Not that I ahve anything agaisnt our mother. I loved her. We all did. But she was reckless, careless. She broke the rules, she made people mad, and in the end, I feel that that's what killed her, not a vampire.

I smile slightly as I see Lexi walk over to her. maybe Lexi can talk some sense into her. Maybe she can say somethign that I can't. After I few minutes, I join them.

I hope agaisnt hope that if she skipped school, she didn't skip to track something, or to hunt, especially without her brother. "Where were you today?" I ask her, letting ehr know, that I know that she wasn't in classes.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Isabel~

I stretch languidly as I hear Kyle talking next to me, my skin brushing his. He's the newest member of our family. And he's young. A little innocent, more innocnet than the rest of us at any rate. And he's kinda fun to play with.

After listening to the conversation for a few moments I rise off of the couch and make my way over to the coffee machine. I love coffee. it keeps me going in the mornings and early afternoons.

I've always loved the nighttime. And not because of what I am, or at least that's what I tell msyelf. I just always have. Ever since I was little. The nighttime is my time. The others may like to do thigns early, or use a whole day, but I would rather stay up all night. it's when I'm at my best.

It seems that Micahel knows what he wants the youngin to do, but what about the rest of us? Not that I really take orders, but there's no reason we can't all work together. Especially when it comes to finding this warlock we're after.

When Kyle asks what he's supposed to do with the witch, I smirk at him, innuendo seeping from my voice,"Play nice....be friendly." With any luck, we can trick the school aged one, if there is a school aged one, into trusting us. And work on it from there.
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Devlin_

I can't help, but stare out coldly into this pathetic little town. The smallest one that I have ever resided in. The dingy trees pass by one after the other, they all look the same here. There's no variety in the scenery. Haven...I ponder the name in my head, what the hell kind of name is that! This ride had taken a lot longer than I had hoped. I guess with Max behind the wheel my grandmother could get reincarnated and beat us here.

Before this, before I found Micah and the coven, I was a roamer. I had traveled everywhere and anywhere living on my own, with nobody but me for a boss. The only time I had ever stayed put was with my first family. Mercutio was unlike any other, he was always like a father to me, but I guess that was the reason I left. I'm not one to take orders and Mercutio made sure that all his ducks were in a line. Now with Micah it was almost like he understood. Like he was the brother I never had. Sure at times he was the brother I wish I NEVER had, but he's family and so are the others. I look around the car to my new family. Odd, but family none the less.

We pull up in front of a gigantic white house with a porch that wrapped as far around as i could see. The trees and brush surrounded the house seeming to encase it in it's own little bubble. I jump out of the car eager to see the rest.

I notice Max walk around to Tess's side of the car and I roll my eyes. He's such an ass kisser. I take a few steps forward only a few feet from the giant wooden and glass front door. I stare upward at this house, this new home. I didn't know if I was gonna like staying put in one place for too long. I tend to get bored very easily. I jump up the steps to the very top swinging the door open I call, "Honey, I'm home!"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Samara~

It takes very little time for my mind to process that Michael's warmth is gone and I can't keep from rolling over toward his side of the bed, seeking his warmth. Damn. He's up and about, I recognize the signs almost immediately and with a frown I force myself to sit up, rubbing my eyes for a moment as my hearing picks up the voices in the other rooms. "We've got to scout out the people here," Michael's voice reaches my ears and I can't stop from nodding silently as I took hold of the small blanket that remained on the floor after having been kicked off the night before.

Wrapping it around my waist and then letting a piece rise to cover my breasts, not to modestly mind you, I step from the room so that Michael will be completely aware that I'm awake.

"I want to find out anything out of the ordinary here, and see what we can find out about any covens or anything."

"Kyle, see if there's anyone at the school that isn't entirely human. Guarantee you that there's at least one witch there." Michael, not only my lover and friend, but also my packs alpha, can be commanding whenever he needs to be. I will never forget the way I first felt when I met him and joined his pack.

My pack had been close, but I had always been the one they enjoyed treating like the outcast. During a hunt, when I was still trying to learn how to control the changes, they left me on my own and I ended up waking up the next morning feeling lost. That was the first time I really came to see that I wasn't as at home as I should have been.

"Samara, we're in another packs territory, be careful not to cause any trouble. Raistyln won't get you out of it if you get yourself caught breaking the rules of this alpha."

"Yes, Miranna... I'll endeavor not to embarrass you." Samara could barely breathe from the punishment she'd recieved from days before, when they'd entered another pack's territory and that alpha had decided he had the right to take what he wanted and she had lashed out.

She'd never allowed and would never allow a man to touch her. At least, that was what she'd thought even when they were heading towards the hunting grounds. Hours later, she'd found herself melting to the touch of a stranger, felt the connection so strongly inside her that she would have given anything.

When she learned he was the alpha of the territory, she'd expected him to laugh about her giving herself so freely. He hadn't. He'd given her the choice to join him or not to.

And, I'd joined him, telling Miranna and the others that they would no longer have my presence to dishonor them. I'm sure Miranna tried to tell Michael I'd be nothing but trouble for him... but the truth was, I loved Michael. I still do. I knew the instant I met him, he was my mate.

"Got it Michael. Search out the school for the other weirdies." I hear Kyle say in response as I move to lean against the wall. My old pack wasn't shy about nudity but I'd learned that this pack wasn't quite as open with it as my pack was, thus the attempt at clothing myself in some manner even though I rather wished I didn't have to.

"So what do you want me to do if I do meet a witch, exactly...bring her home with me? We need a plan to get at the coven." I look over and Isabel's reply to his question causes me to grin.

"Play nice....be friendly."

"Like Izzy said, Kyle... Play nice. Start slow... let your senses open up enough to tell you if you are possibly in a class with a witch. Seduction is allowed if you should decide you want to go that way, just don't give away the packs presence. I know you can do this, Kyle... I believe it." I add, wanting to youngest of us to know that I did believe in him.

When I've finished speaking, I step toward the kitchen, passing Michael to get some coffee as I tell him, "I'm going to plan to go into the town and look around, maybe even see if I can set up employment, let people get the idea that I'm harmless." I turned to look at him with a grin, showing my canine's that grew with a thought. "At least, until we've found who we've come for and taken him out."

Returning my teeth to normal, I pour my mug of coffee and stand there in silence and glanced at Maria whom I'd caught giving looks to Michael that set me on edge. I would not allow her to do anything to Michael.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Kyle

"Play nice....be friendly." Isabel says with a slow, graceful smile, and I grin. Well, other than the generous heaping of innuendo in those four words, that's actually a great idea.

Samara wanders in while Isabel is responding, barely clothed and not even caring. That's something that's different about this pack. They aren't as strict as my old...friends, if you could even call them that. I don't call leaving an injured one of your own at the mercy of a hunter very noble, ecpecially if that Were is injured because of your Alpha's mistake. Lucky for me, the hunter was inexperienced.

I don't take kindly to cowards, and after that I left my pack and happened on Michael and the lot, who took me in and I accepted gratefully.

"Like Izzy said, Kyle... Play nice. Start slow... let your senses open up enough to tell you if you are possibly in a class with a witch. Seduction is allowed if you should decide you want to go that way, just don't give away the packs presence. I know you can do this, Kyle... I believe it." Samara says encouragingly, and I smile. She believes in me. And I think I can do this to help my family. Like I said, I'd do anything for them.

"I think I've got it under control," I announce to the room, before taking a seat on the couch next to Maria. "I have a plan." After all, the seduction part if I take it that road won't be too hard, that's what high school is about. And being on the football team may or may not help me get inside info.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Standing at the counter I watch Isabel and Kyle with a smirk on my face. She's such an opposite of him, with her near liquid movements and that look of sex that really helps us when we're searching for information. And then there's Kyle, all young and alive, and very strong and loud. But I'm glad we decided to let him in. He's been a great asset.

"Play nice....be friendly." she says as Samara wanders out of the bedroom in a very small blanket. I can't help but let my eyes momentarily roam across her body, before listening to what she's saying. "...I know you can do this, Kyle... I believe it." I'm glad that she's encouraging him.

"I'm going to plan to go into the town and look around, maybe even see if I can set up employment, let people get the idea that I'm harmless." I turned to look at him with a grin, showing my canine's that grew with a thought. "At least, until we've found who we've come for and taken him out." Samara adds once she's made her way over to me, and I smile as she flashes her shiny white canines.

"Good idea. Want me to come with?"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Samara~

I can't help but melt as I see Michael grinning in return toward me before he questions, "Good idea. Want me to come with?"

"I definitely would love the company, Michael. Besides, two sets of ears and eyes are much better then one." I actually like the idea that he will be with me, it'll keep the new girl Maria from having her chances and I know she wants him. That's one thing about being a Were that comes in handy. Stronger senses. I absolutely enjoy having the stronger senses especially when there's a pup in heat.

"After all, how many witches would expect to find a couple of Were's out in public together during the day? We may hunt in packs, but daylight witches always believed we were solitary unless in our dens." I can't keep from smirking as I remembered a witch that I'd hunted shortly after meeting Michael. He and I had watched the witch for some time, even sat down at meals with her before we'd slain her when she tried to slay one of us while we were in our wolf forms.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

TWO NEW CHARACTERS ADDED! I don't know what I'm going to do with Emery at this moment. It was mention that we needed more guys, to make it even, so with the adition of a girl I added a bad guy....If anyone wants him feel free to take him or if any one wants to add another guy fell free too.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"I definitely would love the company, Michael. Besides, two sets of ears and eyes are much better then one," Samara say swith a huge smile, but I get the feeling she's feeling something else too as she turns to Maria on the couch with a slightly scary glare.

"After all, how many witches would expect to find a couple of Were's out in public together during the day? We may hunt in packs, but daylight witches always believed we were solitary unless in our dens."

"True," I say with a wicked grin, thinking of that last witch we lured in that way. It worked so well in our favor. "Plus, if we're gonna pay the rent, I need to get a job too."

"I know Kyle's gotta work on his game plan, but Isabelle, Maria, what are you two going to do today?"
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

~Maria~

I make coffee because that’s what you do when you wake before everyone else. You wake before everyone else because that’s what you do when you share a bed with two full grown werewolves. You share a bed with two grown werewolves because that’s what Michael says you do and so you just do it. Damn the power.

After starting the asinine machine I make my way to the bathroom to shower before the aroma of the coffee wakes the entire house and I’m then forced to wait my turn at the shower. Twenty minutes later I am showered, dressed and seated on the love seat, staring aimlessly out the window, unblinking, unmoving.

A movement out of the corner of my eye causes me to turn as Michael emerges from his bedroom, tousled haired and fully dressed. Pity. Seeing Michael emerge from his bedroom alone calls to mind the picture of the raven haired beauty that is no doubt still asleep in the bed they shared last evening and suddenly I am repulsed by the mental image. He acknowledges my presence with a curt nod, but I make no such motion in return.

Isabelle and Kyle stir as he pours himself a cup of coffee he takes a seat on the couch. "We've got to scout out the people here," He says to no one in particular. Then turning to me he adds, "I want to find out anything out of the ordinary here, and see what we can find out about any covens or anything." I return the nod Michael had paid me earlier, but nothing more.

I pay little mind to the exchange between Kyle, Michael and Isabelle though I hear every word. No, my entire efforts have focused in on eliminating the image that is almost burned into my mind of Samara and Michael, together. One would think, that after all this time I would, be used to the Alpha Male and his Queen, but alas, not.

Is its possible to both adore and abhor? To want desperately to be close to someone yet at the same time, want to be millions of miles apart. I wonder to myself when I am brought back to earth as her majesty enters the room and bestows here infinite wisdom upon our youngling Kyle.

“Like Izzy said, Kyle... Play nice. Start slow... let your senses open up enough to tell you if you are possibly in a class with a witch. Seduction is allowed if you should decide you want to go that way, just don't give away the packs presence. I know you can do this, Kyle... I believe it." Samara declares.

"I think I've got it under control," Kyle announces to the room, before taking a seat on the couch beside me. "I have a plan." He adds and I can’t help but inwardly smirk as Kyle manages to escape Samara’s controlling nature. She might thinking its encouragement, I for one think it controlled coddling and am glad to see that Kyle is his own man with his means.

"I'm going to plan to go into the town and look around, maybe even see if I can set up employment, let people get the idea that I'm harmless." Michael announces, his canine’s growing, causing me to inwardly purr.

"At least, until we've found who we've come for and taken him out." Samara adds moving next to Michael, flashing her dentures. Never to far away are you she-wolf?

"Good idea. Want me to come with?" Michael asks her.

"I definitely would love the company, Michael. Besides, two sets of ears and eyes are much better then one." Samara says, glancing at me in an none to friendly manner. Threatened are we, good. I think to myself as she continues.

"After all, how many witches would expect to find a couple of Were's out in public together during the day? We may hunt in packs, but daylight witches always believed we were solitary unless in our dens."

"True," Michael says, adding "Plus, if we're gonna pay the rent, I need to get a job too."

"I know Kyle's gotta work on his game plan, but Isabelle, Maria, what are you two going to do today?" Michael says, his soulful eyes moving from Isabelle to me.

“Nothing” I say nonchalantly. The looks on there faces are priceless, if I could read minds I’d be inundated with thoughts of how I am shirking my responsibilities and what not.

“Don’t get your tail into a twist” I add condescendingly to Michael.

“Where as you and wifey there prefer to do your canvassing in the day, I on the other hand do my best work at night.” I say, smirking wickedly at my double entendre.
Last edited by emmylala on Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.