Chocolate: OH MY (CC/MM/ADULT) Complete 03/19/07

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Chocolate: OH MY (CC/MM/ADULT) Complete 03/19/07

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

<center>Image</center>

Title: Chocolate: OH MY

Author: suicide_eagle_rath

Pairings Maria and Michael

Rating: ADULT… SMUT

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Summary:. Maria.. Michael …and the last chocolate mint

Warning: Do not expect Shakespeare here ….ONLY SMUT … no real plot... smuttly language...lol...… DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18

Explicit sex scene

Series: Part of the 14 Days of Fire Series for St Valentines Day 2007 done for originally for Roswell Heaven

Auhtor Note: This scene is originally from the book Gone But Not Forgotten: Book One of the Chronicles of Antar but has been altered in several areas.

1 ) Shattered Picasso
2 ) Motorcycle Fantasy
3 ) Gift from a Friend
4 ) Ancient Roses
5 ) Chocolate: OH MY
6 ) Voyeurism
7 ) Halcyon Memories
8 ) Scarlet Woman
9 ) Puppet Mind
10) Jealously Explodes
11 ) The Bond
12 ) Triptych
13 ) Love Comes Hard
14 ) Desert Fantasy
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>

Chocolate: OH MY
14 Days of Fire: An Erotic Series

14 Separate Erotic Scenes One Per Day To Fire Your Passion
From Feb. 1-14

</center>

<center> Warning: explicit sex scene </center>

“Hey are you still awake?” asked Michael as he came into the room.

“Yeah,” yawned Maria. “Liz left a couple of hours ago. Where have you been?”

“Took Kyle for a walk,” Michael shrugged. “He needed some physical activity to work off some excess energy.”

“Energy huh,” Maria stretched up in bed like a cat, “You wouldn’t be in the need of some physical activity, would you?”

Michael’s eyebrow shot up as he smirked, “Well that depends on the physical activity.”

“Oh I was thinking along of the lines of push ups,” said Maria coyly as she crawled across the bed on her knees.

“Push ups?” Michael frowned. “That is more like a Kyle jock move,” he then winked and smirked. Michael then noticed a box of candy on the edge of the bed and some tissues. “I see you girls were watching another romance movie.”

“Of course! It was wonderful tale about a Princess and her knight.” Maria licked her lips as she popped a chocolate into her mouth. “Could be a true story?”

“Sounds like make-believe to me.” Michael scoffed, “Hey is there any Tabasco sauce.”

“Sorry Space boy you forgot to buy some.”

“Oh well are there any dark chocolate with mint?” Michael asked as he reached for the box.

“Yup one left,” as Maria snatched up the mint. “Do you want it?”

“Yeah thanks,” Michael reached for it when all of the sudden Maria took the mint, sat up on her knees. Locking eyes with Michael she pulled up her negligee, spreading her knees a little more apart. Michael watched in fascination as she took the chocolate in one hand. Smiling at him she slid her hand between her legs. Michael’s jaw fell wide opened as the chocolate disappeared into her core.

“Holy fuck!”

“You want the chocolate come and get it?” Maria beckoned with her finger as she lay back, hoping the chocolate would not melt all over the sheets. That was one of the most erotic sights Michael had seen in a long while. Her black negligee was barely covering her privates as she seductively parted her legs just enough to give Michael a peek.

That was all it took as he leap onto the bed and knelt down in front of her. “Damn you woman,” he breathed out as he parted her legs more lifting her ass up as she placed her calves on his shoulders.

Her inner core was now eye level to him, she could feel his hot breath on her lowers lips where the moisture of her heat was mixing with the chocolate liquid. “Fuck I never knew chocolate could look so good.”

Michael took his tongue and slid it extensively over her outer lips, lapping up the melted chocolate mint as it had begun to drop. He was dining on her, his teeth nibbled on her stiffened clit, his tongue darting in to gather up all the nectar he could. He was a starved man, sucking all of the chocolate into his mouth along with her own scent. He came up for air as he looked down at her face, “Damn I never knew chocolate could taste so good either,” he said as he licked his lips.

Maria could not help but moan in ecstasy, she was so close to coming as he shoved his tongue deep in her, as he gently slide one finger over her clit again. She bucked uncontrollably into his face as he did it again this time with his thumb as two fingers made their way inside of her, soon another one followed. That drove her over the edge as she arched her back, “Oh God Michael.”

“Like it?” he smiled as he stepped up the thrusting of his fingers into her. He could feel her walls tightening about his fingers as he added in another, she was so close. He dipped his head again as he lightly bite at her clitoris, driving her to scream. “Yesss,” as he continued to fuck her with his hand and mouth.

She came hard as her walls held fast onto his fingers. Slowly after a few moments, she let go as her legs sank like jelly onto the mattress from off his shoulders. She laid there panting for a few minutes as her eyes readjusted Michael smiling over her, still dressed.

“Oh this will not do at all.” Maria exclaimed as she sat up and began to unbutton his shirt taking it off. “Lay back Michael,” as she grabbed his belt and pulled it off along with his pants and shorts. He was hard, so ready for her. She stroked his cock, savoring in the feel of it as she sent shivers up and down his spine. “Are you ready?”

“For what?”

“After all that chocolate I need a little exercise. So I thought I would go for a ride.” With that, Maria straddled him, “Mm… yess…” moaning she slid slowly down onto his cock.

“Fuck yes, Maria. That’s it put my cock in. Oh shit! Fuck it!”

Maria ground on his cock hard as she could before she started up and down, faster and faster. Leaning a little forward she place dher hands on Michael chest, her breast in his face. Reaching up just a little he could easily take one nipple mouth, the other he, palmed as he gently twisted and pinched her nipples as she cried out in elation.

“Ohhhhh, Michael. That’s it.”

He could feel every inch of his cock being squeezed by her tight vagina each time he pinched her. That only increased his action on her breasts, switching to suckle the other nipple.

“Harder. Fuck me harder Maria. Fuck yes. Don’t stop.” Removing his hands from her breasts, he placed his hands around her waist and started to lift her up and down, crashing her onto his cock a little harder each time.

She bounced as hard and as fast as she could on his cock as the bed bounced with the force of their fuck. The walls shook with force, as the couple in the next room woke to the slamming of the bed and screaming of passion.

“I’m getting closer,” Maria stuttered out as he began to tremble.

“Fuck yeah. Come all over my cock baby.” He moved one hand onto her clit where he started to rub and flick it ever so gently with his fingers. He felt her as she tightened; her hips pushed down hard grinding themselves on his cock.

“Ohhh god, Michael”

He felt her juices run down his balls. Her walls were tightening; she was on the edge. Not being able to hold it in any more, his cock erupted deep inside her.

Maria could hold herself no more as she fell to the side of Michael, breathing hard, her round firm ass was facing him as he harden again just thinking. Putting his thoughts into action, Michael turned Maria onto her hands and knees, leaning in his kissed her ass, right on the very hole itself as he licked his way around it. Then he let his tongue slide down the crack and under into her pussy where he lapped at her clitoris, causing Maria to buck. Slowly he withdrew his tongue and found its way back to the little rosebud, where he drew a ring around it; suddenly he pushed his tongue in elating a surprised yelped from Maria. Withdrawing he continued upwards; along the crack to her lower back.

“That tickles.”

“Does this tickle?” Michael asked as he slid his harden cock into her core and began to slowly push in and out. Michael spread her ass apart as he watched his cock in slow motion. He was fascinated how her small body could take his cock, it was not small by no means.

It was torture as she felt every inch of him move in and out, Maria threw her ass backwards trying to impale Michael deeper and faster into her.

Michael softly smacked her butt, as he whispered in her ear, “Tell me you like my cock fucking you.”

“I like it… Fuck me faster.” She slammed her hips back.

That was all it took for Michael, faster and faster, he sped up as he fucked her. Maria was like a wild cat, as she growled and arched her back trying to get in deeper.

Maria moaned loudly, as Michael slammed into her harder and harder. Reaching around Michael found her clit again and began to stoke it in a fast and hurried pace. He was ready to come, when her walls grabbed his cock like a vice causing him to explode as she milked him for all his semen.

“Fuck!!!!!!” Michael screamed into the night; the bed slamming hard against the wall.

<center> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</center>

Max shot up in bed woken by the sudden noise, disturbing Liz next to him, who yawned and rubbed her eyes.

“Honey what is it?”

“I could have sworn I heard Michael scream,” Max listened for a few minutes.

“It was Max, he and Maria” Liz giggled as she snuggled back down to a very naked, very hard Max. “I have an idea since I am wide awake. Let’s disturb them now.”
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

The Entire Series is finished and linked

Hoped everyone liked this little “Fire” series for the "Romantic Month of Love"

1 ) Shattered Picasso
2 ) Motorcycle Fantasy
3 ) Gift from a Friend
4 ) Ancient Roses
5 ) Chocolate: OH MY
6 ) Voyeurism
7 ) Halcyon Memories