Jealously Explodes (UC/Slash/Adult) Complete 4/14/07

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Jealously Explodes (UC/Slash/Adult) Complete 4/14/07

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

<center>Image</center>

Title: Jealously Explodes

Author: suicide_eagle_rath

Pairings Antar Rath and Antar Zan

Rating: ADULT… SMUT

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended.

Summary:. Sometimes it takes a little jealously to shake a person into reality

Warning: Do not expect Shakespeare here ….ONLY SMUT … no real plot... smuttly language...lol...… DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18

Explicit sex scene / Slash /

Series: Part of the 14 Days of Fire Series for St Valentines Day 2007 done for originally for Roswell Heaven

Auhtor Note: This scene is originally from the book Gone But Not Forgotten: Book One of the Chronicles of Antar but has been altered in several areas.

1 ) Shattered Picasso
2 ) Motorcycle Fantasy
3 ) Gift from a Friend
4 ) Ancient Roses
5 ) Chocolate: OH MY
6 ) Voyeurism
7 ) Halcyon Memories
8 ) Scarlet Woman
9 ) Puppet Mind
10) Jealously Explodes
11 ) The Bond
12 ) Triptych
13 ) Love Comes Hard
14 ) Desert Fantasy
Last edited by suicide_eagle_rath on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

<center>

Jealously Explodes
14 Days of Fire: An Erotic Series

14 Separate Erotic Scenes One Per Day To Fire Your Passion
From Feb. 1-14

</center>

Rath had a bad habit of taking off whenever he felt pressured from Zan or the Palace way of life to conform. He was still a wild colt; not wanting to be tied down to anyone one person or home. Yet he loved Zan very deeply, taking off into battle was the only way he could keep their distance for his one fear was to show that love, to physically one day slip an let Zan hear those words of endearment, words of bonding.

If the truth were to be known, Rath had no idea of what it was to be in a real relationship, how to make time for each other, how to take the time given and make it enjoyable; he had no idea. He had no such role models as a youth; he knew only hatred, pain, and degradation. Once Zan and Vilandra found out about what he had to endure as a child, they just gave into his temperament and demands, giving up on any reciprocation.

When Rath felt the walls crumple he would make up an excuse and leave, but Zan was not ignorant to those excuses. In fact he tired of them and the lies. Over and over Zan would concede and let Rath go, knowing to hold him would be the same as killing him. But time took its toll, Zan wanted more to their relationship, not a quick fuck here or there, but love and romance.

Zan made the final arrangements, tonight he would have Rath’s love, his acknowledgement. Deep down he needed Rath, his lover, he could wait no longer for Rath to grow up and quite acting like a child. He would tell Rath how he felt, how he wanted him in his life now and forever.

“Rath there you are,” said Zan as he took Rath arm and led him inside and up the back stairs. “I have been looking all over for you.”

As they entered the common living area, the servants rushed out leaving the two alone. Zan began to walk over to the table where he had placed earlier a chilled bottle of blood wine and a single glass. “I have some surprises for you this…”

“Ahh… Zan I am sorry but I have to check on the forward camps up in the mountains." Rath stammered as he rubbed the back of his neck, “I should double reinforced them this evening…” he was feeling pressured to conform, to stay in the little palace role of gentility and loving partner. “I need to check on the reinforcements I sent up last week.” Rath already knew what Zan had planed and he just could not take the entire romantic pish posh crap, not now. ”It will only take a couple of days.”

Zan stopped in mid-stride and turned to Rath, “You lied to me?”

“No Zan I have to go,” In reality, Rath should have checked the camps days ago.

“Why do you lie to me, Why? Just say you don’t want to be with me and that is that.” His voice had a tonal quality that hinted at his anger and hurt feelings. Zan picked up his robes from the chair, where he had thrown them earlier that day. “You have a good trip. If you want I will see you when you return.”

“Where are you going Zan?”

“I have ambassadors and statesmen from Solic who want to see me.” Zan threw open the doors and then slammed them with his powers, the wall reverberated from the impact.

Rath knew exactly what Zan was referring to, Larek. His blood began to burn as he narrowed his eyes. Larek, he knew had tried several times to get Zan to be his confident, they were good friends from childhood, he was not sure how far their relationship went, but he knew he did not want Zan around him. Rath hated him; he did not trust him. All Larek wanted Zan for was the ability to control Antar through the bedroom doors.

Rath was pissed as he paced back and forth, the rage was building inside of him; he slammed his fist into the burnish green marble column cracking it from the midsection to the base. “Damn,” he threw another punch, one more devastating than the last, splitting open the skin, as his fist began to bleed. “Damn,” he slammed into the column again, this time using the full forced of his weight and shoulders. The bones in his hand and upper arm shattered on impact, but he did not feel the pain, only the anger and hurt in his heart.

He knew what he had said to Zan and at the time, he did mean it. Rath sank onto the floor, tears refused to form, even with the extricating pain; he had been trained well by Master Jalan, trained to hate, trained to kill, trained to be skeptical and to mistrust everyone.

Even after all these years the palace social life was strange and foreign to Rath, he had tried so hard to adjust and to fit in. Never being raised in the royal lifestyle, he had no idea when he first came to act. He watched and emulated Zan from those firsts few moments when they met determine to stay in the only place where he had family.

Rath was a natural warrior and soon he earned the title Commander from his daring and unpredictable defeat of the Ensandmens, a task every general had failed to accomplish. ‘Have I not shown Zan how much I love him, by keeping him safe and on the throne?’ thought Rath, “What else am suppose to do? Fiddle around like some old woman, making dinner and preparing the bed for a romantic night,” his voice spat out the words, as his mind conceited to what Zan desired, a relationship, not just sex, not just friendship. “Damn” Rath screamed, standing up he walked to the glass doors and threw them open, as he stood on the balcony getting some fresh air.

The steward in the hall heard Rath yell and debated on whether or not to enter; he was afraid of Rath and did not know what the prince may do if angered. Taking a deep breath he knocked, “My Lord did you request my services.”

Rath turned around, at first upset that he had been disturbed his eyes flashed fire. The steward felt his knees weaken when he saw the fury in his eyes and then looking to his side, he saw the smashed marbled pillar. The steward was readying to back out mumbling apogees when Rath spoke up, “Steward, have a dinner for two set up on the balcony of my private bedroom in two hours. Also have the room cleaned and freshened.”

“Yes your majesty anything else?”

“Have flowers sent in, attend the fire and braziers, and set out candles.” Rath pondered for a few seconds on what Zan always attended to, those small details that Rath pretended not to notice but did, “and make sure the room is ummmm…”

Inwardly the steward smiled, he knew what the prince was requesting, “It will be done your majesty, just leave it up to my staff.” He bowed deeply and exited the room calling his staff to prepare the room for a night of romance.

Rath arm and hand were throbbing but he was still too angered to feel the pain. He walked over to the table and uncorked the bottle of blood wine, using his one good hand. He downed almost half the bottle before breathing. Wiping his mouth off, he sat down the bottle of strength, turned and headed to the reception hall where Zan would be entertaining guests of the Palace.

The corridors were busy as servants rushed about making sure to stay clear of Rath who looked like he could eat nails. As he passed the Courtyard of the Ages, the men were busy, trying to find out what was stopping up the fountain. They noticed Rath breezing through as one quipped, “Now what has happened between him and the King?”

Passing by the Hallway of Mirrors Rath, stopped momentarily noticing that he looked like hell, his clothes were wrinkled and dirty. “Shit,” he thought as he passed a hand over himself changing his clothes. He chose a pair of tight fitting leather pants that Zan always enjoyed seeing him in and a black silk shirt. He felt like some damn bird preening its feathers to win the affections and right to mate with another. Rath ran his hand over his head, setting the strands and braids back into place; he overlooked himself, once pleased he continued down the hallway.

Rath passed scores of people who moved quickly aside, they stared the Prince. “I feel like a damn goldfish in a bowl, looking for attention,” he snapped aloud as he faced the door to the reception hall.

The door flew opened ceremoniously as Rath entered the reception hall. There was instant silence as those of both noble and royal blood stood waiting for him. It was a protocol although most were silent because they feared Rath and his powers. Rath overlooked the crowd, his eyes narrowed as he scoped out Zan talking with Larek and the delegates from Solic. Taking a deep breath he walked down the steps, crossing the room with a determined look on his face as people moved quickly to get out of his path.

Off to the side was a group of young nobles, taking bets on a sporting event that was being held just outside. It was a no rules fight between the best warriors among the southern tribes. Matches such as these were common when the various tribes gathered, one always trying to outdo the other. Rath could hear the cheers of the crowd just pass the heavy copper doors. The nobles observed Rath as he entered, the sensations that flowed from him were anything but gentle: coarse, anger, terror was prevalent. As if he was a racehorse, the young nobles changed their betting options on whom Rath was going to kill today.

Zan saw Rath standing at the top of the steps. He was displeased as Rath approached, still angry about their earlier talk, “Coming to say goodbye?” asked Zan sarcastically.

Rath glanced at Zan then stared down Larek letting him know in no uncertain terms that he disproved of his close proximity to Zan. Larek could feel the air change, he stepped away slightly from the King as Rath relaxed his jaw.

Zan restated his question, “Ready to leave?”

Rath finally took his eyes off Larek as he answered Zan taking his usual arrogance stance, “No, decided that one of the Generals could look into the situation at the camps and report back to me.”

Anyone else talking to the King in such a disrespectful manner would be drawn and quartered, but Rath could get away with anything around Zan and the court knew it and tolerated his behavior.

“So staying huh,” a slow smile crept across Zan’s face, “Plans?” Zan noticed that Rath was wearing those black pants, the ones that showed off his ass like a finely chiseled black marble statue. He let his eyes wander down when he noticed blood, drops of blood on the floor.

“Rath you’re bleeding,” Zan followed the drops up to his hand, “Your hand what happened,” Zan reached out taking his hand gently, that is when he noticed the broken bones as Rath winced having his am move. “Your arm what happened.”

“Nothing,” Rath shrugged his shoulders, “a marble pillar got in my way.”

It was obvious to all that present that Rath had hit his fist into that marble pillar. Zan just shook his head, “Come on let’s go over and sit.” Zan started walking Rath over to a grouping of chairs and sofas near one of the fireplaces. Larek and the rest followed.

Zan sat down next to Rath, “Your hand is shattered,” he ran his own hand up Rath’s arm, as it glowed blue. “Looks like your arm as well, it must hurt.”

Rath did not say anything just looked past Zan to a wall. Zan knew he had to be in a considerable amount of pain. He leaned forward, he could smell the alcohol on his breath as he brushed the hair out of his eyes, “So just what did the pillar do to you?” as he begun to heal the bones, veins, and muscles.

Rath glanced at Larek, “Nothing just got in my way,” he reiterated. Larek got the full meaning of that statement.

The men group around them could not help notice the way Zan was with Rath, gentle and soft-spoken; he touched him comfortably, knowingly. They also noticed Rath, the man that could instill fear with a look or a single word into the hearts of friend or foe was calmer, almost childlike in his interaction with Zan. It was as if Zan was the parent healing a scrape on a child’s knee.

“There better,” Zan, asked as he smiled at Rath.

Rath smiled, a brief smile but one that the onlookers all saw, before he face went stoic. “Yeah thanks Zan.” He flexed his fist in and out, “Feels okay.”

Zan still had a hand on Rath’s arm, not letting him leave or run away. He leaned closer; their thighs were almost touching, “Have you had dinner yet?”

“No, I am having some sent up to my private room in about an hour.” Rath rarely showed any emotion in public, but he was in a war with Larek, and he did not lose wars. He let Zan keep a hand on his arm, and did not resist when Zan moved to interlace their fingers.

“Eating alone?” Zan noticed that Rath was compliant this evening. He was not that drunk, so it was not the wine. It must be Larek, Rath was extremely jealous of their friendship.

“No, I am planning on company,” the corner of Rath’s mouth turned up in a slight smirk.

Larek got the message loud and clear when Zan held Rath’s hand, ‘That punk, how dare he slide into the King’s bed and favor over me.’ His face turned a sick pea green color, reminiscent of pond scum; he wanted Zan for the power. Larek was beside himself in his thoughts. He had come to the Palace of the Silver Rose in an attempt to secure Zan for himself. Things were looking favorable, that was until Rath walked in. Larek, keep a stoic scowl on his face, as he watched the King smile, talk, and hold Rath’s hand.

“Company? Anyone I know?” questioned Zan as he indicated to a servant for a glass of wine. He took hold of the glass with his free hand, drank then passed it over to Rath. This was their ritual; they only used one glass between them. Many in the palace thought Rath was checking for poison, but that notion died down quickly when the court saw one day the King drink first and then hand a glass to Rath.

“Maybe?” Rath smirked, as he looked deep into Zan’s eyes reciprocating with the wine.

Zan leaned in, whispering in his ear “Just how much wine have you had?”

Rath squelched up his lips as if pondering a difficult military question, “Enough to fuck you right here and now,” he whispered back.

Zan sat back and coughed. He then let go of Rath’s hand and turned to his guests. “Well gentlemen, is there anything else I can do for you this evening? The time is getting late, and I have yet to eat.”

“No Zan nothing, you have been most gracious,” spoke up Larek, speaking for his home world concerning the matter of medical needs for an epidemic that broke out in a small isolated area of Solic.

“I hope everything works out.” Zan said holding out his hand to shake Larek’s. Rath almost went ballistic. He did not like anyone touching Zan or Vilandra, skin-to-skin contact was dangerous if the person was a master; there are potions, drugs, incantations that can bind your soul or drug the senses compelling you to another’s will.

The contact was brief as Zan turned to leave; Rath waited a second and then leaned into Larek’s ear, “If you even think about fucking Zan, I will rip your heart out.” He then stepped back smiled and turned to leave.

Zan was waiting by the entrance for him. “What did you say to Larek?”

“Nothing just told him to say hello to Lantrow for me.” Rath lied as he walked away with his lover.

The distance to their rooms was short; when Zan walked in, he was amazed. The room was glowing in soft golden light. Candles were everywhere; their scent complimented the various bouquets of fresh flowers that were placed throughout the room. Music floated upon the air as soft strains melodic harmony echoed out.

Through the balcony doors, Zan could see a romantic table set for two. He walked out to the table, lifting the covers to see his favorite meal. He walked out, the night air was scented heavy with exotic flowers said to stimulate the sex drive.

The bed had been freshly made, the covers pulled back, inviting the occupants in. On the table at the foot of the bed laid a golden tray containing the most succulent chocolates that the confectioner could design.

Zan took a deep breath, he was always amazed by Rath. Once he thought he had him all figured out… whamm he would go and do something like this.

“Well it is too bad…” Zan stated.

“What is?” Rath looked around puzzled, this is what Zan always did, he was sure of it. What had he missed?

Zan came in close to Rath, “It is too bad the food will get cold,” as he ran his hands up Rath’s silk shirt, around his chest and then down his back, grasping firmly the leather encased cheeks. “It does look delicious.” continued Zan as he closed the gap between them, his breath was hot against Rath’s neck.

“If you want something else I can…” Rath shrugged his shoulders; he could feel Zan hair against his cheek.

“No the only thing I want is right here.” whispered Zan into Rath’s ear, as he fingers caressed his cheek.

“So are you staying for a while.” Zan’s hot breath mouthed the words against his neck quietly as he drew Rath in closer.

Rath smiled a lopsided smile, “Staying.” Rath broke the embrace Zan was trying to create, “I think I have some unfinished business here to attend to,” he said as he walked off the balcony.

Zan stood there stunned; was fast losing patience as he turned walking into the bedroom fully attending to yell at Rath and find out what the problem was. He stopped dead in his tracks.

Zan could not help but gazed with a mixture of love and lust at the sight that lay before him. Rath was lying in the center of the bed, buck-naked, his cock bobbing back and forth gracefully in the air. Rath was smirking with one of those ‘come and get it looks’ that only he could produce.

Zan just shook his head, no matter how many times they are together Rath always managed to spring a surprise on him. Zan removed the dark blue silk bedclothes as he jumped onto the bed and walked slowly and sensuously across the expanse. Rath opened his arms invitingly as Zan dropped himself down and stretched out on top of him, sighing as their bodies made contact.

Their mouths met in a sweet and tender kiss that within seconds became passionate; a kiss of lovers, a kiss of expectancy, a kiss of erotic images. Their tongues greet each other in a lover's dance. They were consumed one by the other, their passion equal, their arousal hard as steel.

Zan could feel the strength and authority that radiated off Rath’s body; Zan yearned for exploration, for desire, for fulfillment.

Their bodies move together; skin sliding across skin, harness again hardness, as they rolled around on the bed. Their hands roamed freely and their mouths placed hot, wet kisses wherever they could reach.

Zan raised his body slightly off Rath causing their cocks to rub one against the other. Rath shut his eyes as wave after wave of lust coming off Zan bombarded his senses. Zan carefully shifted his hips in a slow thrusting motion, elating in the low guttural moans that escaped from Rath’s throat.

Dropping himself once more down, their lips interlocked, until their breath was exhausted. They broke the kiss as Zan found his way down Rath’s fevered body, his tongue danced against his skin, feeling the blood rise just below the surface. Rath groaned feverishly and arched his back when Zan tongue circling its intended target finally zeroed in, capturing the sensitive nipple gently in his teeth. Rath’s finger intertwined with his hair as Zan licked his way back up for a deep, erotic, sensual kiss, which spoke volumes of the act to follow.

Growling loudly Rath easily flipped Zan onto his back "I missed you," he rasped out huskily into Zan’s ear.

"That's nice," Zan whispered back as he flipped Rath onto his back. “Next time don’t leave, I had a whole night planned out, and you bailed. Why?”

“I don’t like your plans. Not use to such things.” Rath sighed as his admission. Even though they were confidants one of the other, he still was uneasy about being together in a couple way, not the sex part, but the relationship part. He had the same problem with Vilandra.

Zan already knew the answer and understood better than Rath would ever know. He was not comfortable with anything intimate outside of the bed. Vilandra complained constantly that he forgot important days, failed to send flowers or jewels when he should.

Rath tried, he really did, but it was such a strain for him. When it got too bad, he would disappear on some fabricated mission, usually he showed up in a day or two.

“Lay back.” Zan whispered against Rath’s ear. “Let me for once show you ecstasy, what you almost missed. You will enjoy it. So relax.”

Zan slowly massaged his way down Rath’s body feeling him begin to relax. Sensually, Zan placed his hands on the inside of Rath’s thighs and spread them apart. He then knelt in the center, as he leaned forward taking one last kiss. Sitting up, Zan smiled wickedly and then in one fluid movement he bent down and took Rath’s cock into his mouth.

“Oh… Fuck...” Rath gasped out as he watched with wide eyes. “Oh… fuck… don... stopppp… please.”

Zan could feel the thick vein against his lips as he slowly slid from the base to the tip and back down. Rath moans grew louder. Slowly he let the cock slide out until only the head was left in as Zan flicked his tongue across the tip, feeling Rath shuddered in response. He then took Rath’s cock in deeper, past the soft palate, as his throat muscles made way for the expansive piece of harden steel. For a few seconds Zan rested as he felt Rath breaths shorten.

"Oh... yeah…more " Rath gasped out in short sputters, his hands clawing at the black silk sheets beneath them.

Zan knew Rath would like this movement; slowly he began to move his head up and down treating Rath’s cock slow deep-throated strokes. Rath’s eyes rolled back as he shook from the emotional upheaval. His body gave into Zan as the blue shield enveloped them both, protecting them as they succumbed to the alien high that would be so explosive for them both.

Zan then heard the sound he had awaited for, the deep chuckle that Rath only made during sex, when he was so wrapped up in the actions, his mind was unguarded allowing his emotions to wash over the dam and into Zan’s soul.

"Oooo yesss!” Rath exhaled through gritted teeth. “Fuck Zan!"

Zan could feel Rath was close, but he wanted much more physical action before the evening was over. Zan pulled away much to the groans and moans of disappointed from his lover.

Zan leaned in for another kiss, Rath eagerly sucked on his tongue, wanting to finish the act they had started. “If you liked that you will love the rest.” Zan whispered against his ear as he broke away from the kiss.

Zan gently turned Rath over as he massaged and kissed his back, marveling at the rippled muscles. Zan started kissing his shoulders, his nose tickled by the hawk tattoo, whose texture was so much like the feathers of a real hawk. He pulled Rath’s head back as he kissed the side of his neck, exposing his soft skin, skin he would never expose to another man; the soft skin that a blade could so easily sever.

Rath’s eyes close as he drank in the sensations; the hot cock between his cheeks, the body against his back, the hot excited breath on his neck, the teeth lightly biting his shoulder.

Zan was hot, eager for fulfillment as his cock throbbed and yearned for Rath’s body. He could feel Rath relaxed, his muscles loose, drugged on his own natural high, desiring Zan’s body, lusting for the sexual act.

Zan slid his hands downwards as his fingers scouted out the entrance. Slowly one ventured in, massaging the alien gland, releasing the moisture, as Rath began to buck and move as the pressure build up inside him.

"You like that?" asked Zan as he teased him, finger fucking him, feeling the pleasure increase tenfold with every thrust.

"Fuck you Zan!” Rath hissed, “You know I do!"

Zan moved into position as he encouraged Rath to rise onto his knees, his face buried in a pillow, Rath felt Zan mount him, his cock slid in fluidly, the full length pushed all the way in until there was no more room.

“Oh… fuck… Zan,” Rath moaned into his pillow as his body writhed in anticipation of the action.

Zan grabbed Rath’s hips as he began a rhythm, varying the depth with random thrusts. Rath’s relaxed body rocks to his motion. Zan was fixated on watching his cock slid in and out of Rath’s ass. Zan was in his own world as his cock filled the tight space, the rubbing was exquisite; he never tired of their sex.

Rath’s breath was labored and heavy, he was fighting the impeding organism he was feeling. Zan was also getting close.

“Damn you ass is so tight…” Zan moaned. “Shit I want to come, but I want to fuck longer.” He was fighting the inevitable end.

Zan breath was more urgent, his thrust became more forceful, more violent as his grip tightened. The sound of the flesh against flesh was clear in their ears, as Zan pounded Rath’s ass in a few bone-shattering thrusts. Then with a sudden released of pressure he exploded into Rath, his body shook and shuddered as the muscle relaxed.

Zan no more than slumped forward and began to withdrawal, than Rath expertly, rolled them over so that he was now on top. He took Zan in a hot fevered kiss, their tongues battled for dominance. His cock was full wanting release, painfully reminding him, as he broke the kiss.

Rath took Zan’s legs firmly and wrapped them around his waist. Zan held his breath in anticipation and stared straight into Rath’s silver eyes penetrated him, his cock waiting by the entrance. Rath leaned forward and slid his tongue deep down Zan’s throat as thrust forward with all his might; in one single thrust, he filled him to the hilt.

Zan growled and moaned deep into Rath’s mouth as his arms wrapped around his lover’s strong back. He arched upwards off the bed as Rath slammed his steel rod deep into Zan’s body.

Rath began to move slowly in and out, he was not in the mood for a gentle fuck, but one unrestrained as he was ready to finish.

They were soon lost in passion as the sexual act that followed was incredible in its visual effect, intensity of the sounds, and most of all the fevered pitch of their love for one another.

Rath broke the kiss and buried his face in Zan’s neck as he picked up speed. He could feel Zan’s cock again harden under his stomach as he placed friction on it. Soon Rath was pounding in and out of Zan’s ass. They held each other tightly as they fucked furiously.

Finally Rath straightened up so he could get a better angle as he placed Zan’s calves on his shoulders and raised his ass with one hand, the other tended to Zan’s already harden weeping length.

Their words of endearment and care soon degenerated into a sexual, primal, carnal babbling; which neither understood nor they wished to or needed to. What they needed to do was to come and come hard.

Rath thrust once more into Zan, as he threw his head back, “FUCK.” He howled as the salty liquid raced up and out of his cock spraying inside of Zan’s body. The bed shook from the emotional overload that poured off Rath. At almost the same time, Rath felt Zan tense just as his hand was flooded with a hot sticky eruption.

All around them, the blue shield shimmered and sparkled as small bolts of electricity coming off their bodies hit against it as they climax repeatedly one after the other.

As their bodies began to wind down from the culmination high, Zan took Rath’s face in his hands and softly kissed his lips.

"Rath you know I love you."

"I know” Rath sighed as he sprawled out to sleep. Zan just shook his head, as he laid it down on top of Rath’s back. Zan breath grew heavy as apparently sleep overcame him.

Figuring Zan was asleep, Rath whispered, “I love you also Zan.”