Sig Banners #4

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Sig Banners #4

Post by Kath7 »

Link to the last sig thread is HERE
Bordersinsanity wrote:Since I had to edit so many posts on other threads, just a recap of a few rules. If I have to edit your post, it'll be a strike... get three and you'll be suspended for forty-eight hours. Got it? Good.

Here are the rules:

SIGNATURES
There are strict restrictions on anything besides words allowed in signatures. Any users violating this will have their pictures deleted from their signature and will receive a strike. See the Three Strikes Rule.

There is only room for 350 characters in the signature area and that includes all spaces and returns. If your signature is more than the allotted amount, the signature will not be saved and will default back to the original message that was last saved.
  • Pictures must be kept to a size that is less than a calculated area total of 90,000 pixels (multiplying the two numbers together).
    (Example: a picture sized 300x300 pixels is fine. 350x250 is also fine. 300 x 350 would exceed a calculated area of 90,000 pixels and would therefore, not be allowed.)
  • Even if the area is within regulations, if the picture(s) distorts the board width, it will be deleted. Meaning images can be no wider than 550 pixels.
  • If you have multiple pictures, their combined size must be within the calculated area of total of 90,000 pixels.
    (Example: You have a picture that is 150x150 = 22500 pixels and another that is 300x100 = 30000 pixels. The combined total of calculated area is 52500 pixels and is within the limits.)

• Animations are not allowed as part of a signature.
THREE STRIKES RULE
Any violations of regulations that require moderator intervention will count as a strike against the user. You will be told you are receiving a strike.
  • If a user gets three strikes for the same violation, their account will be suspended for 48 hours.
  • If after a user's account is reinstated, they continue to violate that same regulation, the suspensions will continue until after the tenth strike.
  • Once a user receives ten strikes, their account will be cancelled. So please take note when you are notified of a violation. It is not a joking matter and can result in losing your account on the board.
QUOTING IMAGES
  • Don't do it, we won't tolerate it. If you do it's a strike. See the example of the WRONG & RIGHT WAYS below.

The WRONG WAY
Guest wrote:Image
I LOVE!!! THIS ONE!!
You rock!! :wink:

The RIGHT WAY
SEE THE DIFFERENCE? DO IT THE RIGHT WAY AND DON'T GET A STRIKE.
Also just some general artist code rules that mots follow for using anything that someone makes you:
  • Upload to your own image server if you use something someone made you. The artists don't have unlimited space and their servers get full easily.
  • If you want anything changed, just ask nicely and most artists will be happy to comply.
  • Don't go and edit it yourself without asking the artist first. Some people take that as an insult.
  • Credit the artist who made it for you. They took their time to make it, you gotta give them some credit, right?

Have fun and post away guys.
Redrumm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Redrumm »

I'm bumping from the other thread.

I have a request for some sigs. I hope someone can help.

TAKEN 1. Roswell - I want it to have Liz, Maria and Alex laughing and having fun. And I want it to say:

It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember when"s.
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!

2. Veronica Mars - I want it to have Veronica, Mac and Wallace laughing and having fun. And I want it to say:

A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.

Thanks in advance. :D
Last edited by Redrumm on Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redrumm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Redrumm »

*peeks head in and looks around*

Hello? Is anybody there?
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Hey,

I was wondering if someone would mind making me a banner using this or this picture with the text: The Trick Is To Keep Breathing.

Thanks

Ruby
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I tried something for Ruby

The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Thank you so much, Anna-Liisa. Its great!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I was wondering if someone could make me a signature banner for the new RPG I am doing.

It's called 'You Give me Fever'

And I'd want basically just the title my screen name and pics of Michael and Maria.

Now the whole theme of the game is that their doctors so if there's anyway you could add something to make it look hospital esque I would appreciate it.

I was thinking it could be sort of Grey's Anatomy influenced. :D

Thanks in advance
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
manda8706
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by manda8706 »

This is for Redrumm

hope you like it

Avi and Siggy by ME!! :D
Redrumm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Redrumm »

Thanks manda8706 I love it! :D
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

I tried to make your signature barner alizaleven,
hope you'll like it and if you think i should change something, don't hesitate to tell me !
Hope i didn't exaggerate on "a bit of silver colour" too :lol: !

Brush from http://www.echoica.net