Dating (UC/CC Adult) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Dating (UC/CC Adult) *Starting*

Post by madroswellfan »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Dating
Rate: ADULT
No aliens
Disclaimer: I dont own a thing, just my random imagination
Couples: UC/CC

So this is hopefully a light, flirty fun rpg. (Think musical without the music!)

So! Liz and Maria are roommates. Michael and Max are roommates. Tess and Kyle are roommates. There all best friends with there respective roommates.

Max - Has just got out of his only ever relationship with his ex-fiance after 5 years of being together.
Liz - Liz has been in a series of two month long relationships, until Liz decides its not perfect enough and ends it.
Michael - Michael has never settled down. He likes one night stands or at most, week long relationships.
Maria - Has been in a off/on relationship for last two years. For the last two weeks its been off and shes determined not to let him back in again.
Tess - Tess has been single for the past year and has had some tragic dates.
Kyle - Kyle has been single the past 4 months, and has not been dating at all.

Tess and Kyle decide that enough is enough and if they cant have the fates allign them good dates, they should get one for each other. They decide to double date. Kyle sets Tess up with Michael, and Tess sets up Kyle with Liz. Except when Maria finds out she wants in too, so they arrange for Max to come too so they can triple date.

After some dating, Michael, Maria, Max and Liz decide they want to swap who they're dating, leaving Kyle and Tess out of the loop. Basically the roleplay is about the troubles and fun of dating.

The couples that will be explored:
Max/Maria - Different but works
Michael/Tess - The just too different couple (ends quickest!)
Kyle/Liz - The 'nice' couple

Then
Max/Liz - Soulmates - but is that enough?
Michael/Maria - Fun fun fun
Tess/Kyle - they believe there friends with benefits

Ending:
Max/Maria
Michael/Liz - opposites attract
Tess/Kyle - finally together

Cast:
Max - MadRoswellFan
Liz - Dream Weaver
Michael - Alizaleven
Maria - FaithfulAngel24
Tess - Alizaleven
Kyle - Madroswellfan

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) I'd like samples. Im going to run open auditions until Friday 9th (so thats about 4 days), and then I will cast.
3) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted me and other players involved.
4) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so I can arrange a temp. If we don't here for you for a while and you don't tell me I will recast.
5) Dating isnt easy! I want some angst along the way so its not too easy for them (eg Michael says hes not ready to commit... pregnancy scares...etc)
Last edited by madroswellfan on Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I'd love to try for Liz.......will send a sample post! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I so want Maria!!! LOL I'll come up with a sample post and send it to you as soon as I can :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'll send a sample of Michael ASAP you addictive chick you lol
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I sent my sample post for Maria. Let me know if you want me to change anything :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Got it faith, thanks

Reminder to everyone else, Id like samples by tommorrow where possible!
Mel x
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Okay guys, all those who sent me samples - congrats your in :D
DreamWeaver - I didnt get your Liz sample... but as I wanna get this moving and I know your style and love it, shes yours.

Now...Kyle...
Does anyone know anyone who would like to take him? Like I originally said I really would prefer to have all different people. For now I guess I will temp.
I'll start this later - please dont post until I have as I wanna decide where to start this later today ;)
Mel x
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Thanks Mel! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Ok so heres my plan
Each are in there own apartments.

Kyle and Tess live on the first floor of one building with Liz and Maria three floors above (floor 4 of 5).
Max and Michael live in the building opposite on the second floor (in a slightly less cosy apartment. Max has moved in literally a few days ago following the big split that was a long time coming.

Kyle and Tess will make the dating plan for them and Michael and Liz. Tess will then go upstairs and Kyle across the street. Maria wants in and so Max is brought in by some pleading. The dates are set for the next night.

And with that, I will start this off :D

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
I slam the door with a bang, absolutely livid. Great....just great. Just PERFECT. WHY?! Why did it have to happen?! Why do I deserve this! I kick off my shoes angrily and they hit the wall with a bang. I grab my tie, and wrench it over my head, followed by quickly dumping it on floor.

And with that I storm over to my favorite chair, sit down, and proceed to put a pillow over my head before admitting a muffled but loud...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

(OOC: Didnt know where Tess was, so if you want her to have witnessed or heard that go right ahead :D)

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
2 days, 17 hours and 7 minutes.
Thats.... 24*2*60 + 17*60 + 7 minutes so thats.... 3907 minutes

3907 minutes since "forever" was over.

Actually its more like 3908 minutes now.
How could she... I mean... I couldn't have done anything else I...

I sit on my bed, watching the ceiling, WISHING that instead of a dirty off-white ceiling, I was looking at the spotless ceiling of our... my... well... she says she keeping...

ARGH!

I close my eyes for a moment so I dont start crying again for about the MILLIONTH time. When I feel the tears are forced back enough for the next five minutes, I open my eyes and check my watch once more.

Maybe I should convert it into seconds....
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

If you still need Kyle, I'd take him for ya.

~Shannon