The Alex/Isabel challenge thread!!

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

Sternbetrachter wrote:The main thing is, that Alex is an alien too, namely Kivar!!!!!!! Yes Kivar!

(I've read an extremly short Alex POV once, where it was the same ... from there, I have the idea. but I don't remember where I read the story)

after/during the Wipe Out, Alex started remembering things from the past and is shocked about this and distanced himself from the others, mostly from the aliens, since he fears their reactions the most

The past life that Alex remembers is different from the one the aliens have been told about ... Kivar not being the evil one, of course

there are a few different possibilities I've come up with:

1) Kivar and Vilandra are together (none of them are evil), Nicolas is the bad guy and killed them all in that life (Zan, Ava, Rath, Lonnie, Kivar)

or

2) Zan is not a good leader (would explain Max in S2) and is against his sister being with the not royal Kivar, he tries to get them apart which leads to Kivar and Vilandra running away ... or at least they try to but, yet again, they get all killed by Nicholas who started a civil war on Antar and was hoping to get K/V on his side but when he realized that that's impossible, he ...

if you don't want sweet Alex as Kivar, it could work as Alex being Kivar's son - lets call him Niloc (Colin backwards)
Niloc and Vilandra have a secret affair (secret because of Zan and Kivar, not because of Rath), here it works with Kivar being the bad guy but instead of having an affair with Vilandra, he's something like a powerful duke who starts a civil war (or something like that), one day when there's a meeting or so when all the roayals (Zan, Ava, Rath, Lonnie and others) are present, he kills all of them (maybe offering Vilandra to join him but she rejects him because she loves Niloc and Kivar kills her then because of that), Kivar's son found out about his father's plan and wanted to stop him but is killed by Nicholas, his father's second in command

and since history is being written by the winners, Kivar and Nicholas spread the lies about Kivar/Vilandra (or if Alex is Kivar, then only Nicholas spreads them)

anyway, the group finds out about this (Alex tells them after all, Isabel dreamwalks him and finds out, whatever), they react ... well, I have no idea how they would react - in the end, they should all believe that Alex is really on their side
they all start remembering their past lives slowly (focus on A/I of course) ... it could be kinda like A/I having a talk and suddenly one of them has a flash of the previous life where they had a similar talk (things like this could also bother Alex before he tells the others)

I don't know if Alex starts getting powers, depends on whether only the royals on Antar have powers or every Antarian

with Alex being who he is/was, the whole problem with the dupes and skins has quite a different side too (even though I have to admit that I don't know why Nicholas and the skins or the dupes don't know about Alex either)

TAKEN
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

:D
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

I look forward to it, this has been the challenge i most wanted to see turned into a fic for a long time.

Can't wait to see what you come up with :D
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Definitely looks intriguing! :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

This has been in my head for some time.

AU All human

Alex is a cleaner...a hitman you might say.One of the best in the business.

Alex's lanky geeky look is perfect cover.No one expects him to be the bad guy until it's too late.

Isabel is the complete opposite from how she was on the show.Instead of out going and popular,she is more of an introvert.She's also a genius.Graduated high school at sixteen,got her masters degree in astronomy before she was legally able to buy alcohol.

But it's Isabel's introverted ways that made her to decide to take the dead end job as the new head of the small observatory outside Roswell.

Now Isabel's father is either a governor,Senator or District attorney.He does a double cross or something to piss off a mob boss who than hires Alex to kill Isabel

While trying to get close to Isabel in order to do his job Alex slowly falls for Isabel.And Isabel falls hard for this new guy in her life not knowing he's supposed to be there to kill her.

I had thoughts that Maria/Michael and Max/Liz are married and live away.Max and Michael are related to Isabel and they might stop in sometime during the story and be suspicious of Alex like big brothers would be.

Kyle and Tess are married and live in Roswell.Kyle is the sheriff after his dad stepped down and Tess helps Isabel out at the observatory.They are Isabel's only friends in Roswell.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

In junior high Isabel Evans was a geeky tomboy with braces.Other than her brother and her cousin Michael her only true friend at all was fellow geek outcast and best friend Alex Whitman.

The two were inseparable for years.

That is until the summer before their first year of high school.While Alex was away for the summer Isabel hit a growth spurt.

She lost her geeky side when the braces came off,her curves filled out and her breast came out....really came out.

So much to her surprise when she hit high school her looks catapulted Isabel into the popular crowd.But sadly this new experience of being popular went to Isabel's head and she quickly forgot her true best friend.

Now years later high school is almost over but Isabel is in trouble.She's failing a class and without it she won't graduate.So who does the teacher get to be Isabel's tutor?

Yep you guessed it old Alex.

REQUIREMENTS

Maria and Liz took Alex under their wing at the beginning of high school after Isabel dumped him.So there for starting the friendship trio than.

Michael is Max and Isabel's cousin.

When someone in the popular crowd is mean to Alex,Maria stands up for him.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

two very interesting challenges :)
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Here's my response to the challenge by Lillie that I took awhile back. ;)

In Over My Head
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

killjoy wrote:In junior high Isabel Evans was a geeky tomboy with braces.Other than her brother and her cousin Michael her only true friend at all was fellow geek outcast and best friend Alex Whitman.

The two were inseparable for years.

That is until the summer before their first year of high school.While Alex was away for the summer Isabel hit a growth spurt.

She lost her geeky side when the braces came off,her curves filled out and her breast came out....really came out.

So much to her surprise when she hit high school her looks catapulted Isabel into the popular crowd.But sadly this new experience of being popular went to Isabel's head and she quickly forgot her true best friend.

Now years later high school is almost over but Isabel is in trouble.She's failing a class and without it she won't graduate.So who does the teacher get to be Isabel's tutor?

Yep you guessed it old Alex.

REQUIREMENTS

Maria and Liz took Alex under their wing at the beginning of high school after Isabel dumped him.So there for starting the friendship trio than.

Michael is Max and Isabel's cousin.

When someone in the popular crowd is mean to Alex,Maria stands up for him.
taken :)
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

cool. can't wait for your story.