Sunnywell (UC/CC AU XO (BtVS) ADULT) *Xander needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Sunnywell (UC/CC AU XO (BtVS) ADULT) *Xander needed*

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Sunnywell
Co-creators - Madroswellfan and FaithfulAngel24
Rating: ADULT
Disclaimer: We don't own a thing from either show, just our random imaginations
Couples: UC/CC
Aliens
XO with Buffy

Welcome to Sunnywell - The Hellmouth and the landing site for aliens!

There are three little groups at Sunnywell where our story is set.

Group 1) The Scooby Gang - Buffy, Spike, Willow, Liz, Angel, Faith
Group 2) Roswellians - Max, Isabel, Michael, Tess
Group 3) Unaware Humans - Maria, Xander, Kyle, Alex

Group 1 - Liz and Willow have been best friends since grade school but something always seemed to be missing. Then a year ago Buffy came along and completed the infamous trio. Add 2 vampires, one tormented and brooding forever seeing redemption and the other well he has a sexy British accent. Throw in a second slayer, Faith came along just before the end of the last school year and you have yourself a very interesting group! Currently Buffy and Angel are together.

Group 2 - The Roswellians have all discovered each other (with help from the book that Max found when he remembered how to open the cave). Michael and Isabel are trying to follow destiny but are struggling. Tess wants to but Max just isn‘t into it.

Group 3 - The blissfully unaware are good friends. Kyle and Maria are dating, Alex is Maria’s best friend and Xander is Kyle's closest buddy.

Places characters can go - Anywhere that is used in Buffy or Roswell - , The Crashdown, UFO Museum, The Bronze, lots of cemeteries...etc.
The all attend Sunnywell High.

The plot!!! *Dramatic music to be inserted here!*
There is a shooting in the crash... but Buffy is the one who gets shot. Max heals her. Willow is with Buffy at the time, Maria is hanging out with Xander at the UFO Museum. (He works there) Michael is in the booth with Max.

Meanwhile, Everyone else is at The Bronze.

Nacedo will show up when the couples are established and insist that the aliens follow destiny.

Druscilla will pop in and try to take back her men. (Angel and Spike) Of course Liz and Maria will be none to pleased.

Liz

Kyle

Maria

Alex

Max

Tess

Michael

Isabel

Buffy

Xander

Willow

Spike

Spike wondered sometimes how he ended up fighting with the ‘Scooby Gang’. He had traveled the world bagging himself a couple slayers in his day. Though this slayer, Buffy he just couldn’t seem to bring himself to bite her. The mere thought drove him crazy, not killing a slayer who would have thought. He knew the real reason was that some wacko had implanted a chip in his brain making it impossible for him to do anything but fight bad guys which was what had him fighting his own kind.

Drew had left him way before then swearing he had fallen in love with the slayer. Spiked was a vampire feeling like love were supposed to be foreign to him. After all he was a creature of the night. Wanting to pay Buffy back for his torment, he went to see a creature doing all these tasks in an attempt to give her what she deserved. In the end he had gotten his own soul back minus all the mumbo jumbo the Gypsies had placed on Angel when they gave Angelus back his soul.

Spike would deny to anyone that he enjoyed being around the others but he had changed no longer wanting to be the loner that he had once been. During the day, he slept because of the no sun deal in his small apartment where all the windows were painted black and then covered with big black curtains. His fridge was stocked with pints of pigs blood. On one of the walls, he had different types of weapons much like the Slayer had herself always believing that he should be prepared for anything.

Angel

Faith

Druscilla

Starting Couples:

Buffy/Angel
Michael/Isabel
Maria/Kyle

Ending Couples:

Max/Buffy
Willow/Xander
Maria/Spike
Liz/Angel
Michael/Faith
Alex/Isabel
Kyle/Tess

Cast:

Max - MadRoswellFan
Michael -Maougha
Isabel -rpchick2006
Tess - lizandzackfan

Buffy - FaithfulAngel24
Willow - MadRoswellFan
Angel -Dream Weaver
Spike -RiaRath101
Faith -Dream Weaver
Liz -Dream Weaver

Alex - Luvya
Kyle -Maougha
Xander -FaithfulAngel24 (Temp)
Maria - FaithfulAngel24

Druscilla -Madroswellfan

Rules:
1) Long posts (at least two paragraphs) with expression.
2) We would like bios as samples. Don’t forget to claim on this thread FIRST.
3) No rushing! No drastic changes to the story line unless you've contacted us and other players involved.
4) If you aren't going to be a round for a while, please say so we can arrange a temp. If we don't here for you for a while and you don't tell us we will recast.
Last edited by FaithfulAngel24 on Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Can i have Spike?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

You got it guys!!! Just send your bios as soon as you get a chance :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
rpchick2006
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rpchick2006 »

Can I have Isabel please?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Sure I'll add you. Welcome aboard :D
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

:D Can't wait for this start!
These are the ones that are needed:

Michael
Tess
Zander
Alex
Faith
Angel
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I'd love to take Angel and Faith! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

4 more :D
Michael
Tess
Zander
Alex
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'll take Michael and Xander???
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

2 left :D
Alex
Tess