Practical Enchantment *ADULT* AU/CC *Roll Call*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Do you think this RPG should be restarted?

Yes, I loved it
88%
No, it was too complicated
12%

Total votes: 17

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

I notice the demon at the table a few over look up when a woman walks in in a jean skirt and a green top. She looks harmless, but then I get this sense from her, like a vibration. She's a witch. The demon gets up when the woman is done talking to the owner of the shop and follows her out, crossing the street. He's pulling a classic tailing move, and there's no way I'm going to let this idiot do anything to her. He's really starting to get on my nerves.

The bastard hides behind a lamp post as she looks back, but I just keep on walking straight ahead; trying to appear normal. She starts to walk faster, and then dips into an alley. I see the demon ready to cross the street, so I duck in behind her and-

"Oomph." I let out, stumbling a bit as I try to stand up straight and hold my stomach at the same time. Did that blow come from her?

“Alrighty buddy as flattering as it is to my ego I don't want you staring at my ass for another block so why don't you just go ahead and tell me who you are and what the hell you want with me." she says, hands on her hips as I try to catch my breath and get the distorted look of pain off my face. I may be immortal but I'm not numb to pain. And that was pretty painful.

"I..." I start, letting out a long breath. "Wasn't following you." Pointing over at the demon who was still waiting across the street, trying to appear inconspicious. "He was. And I was trying to make sure he didn't succeed. So thanks for that kick. A simple thank you would have been alright." I can't come right out and say he's a demon, in case she isn't really a witch and the feeling was residual. It's not something you just want to blurt out.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"I..." My would be attacker starts to speak but finds that words are becoming increasingly difficult to express. He‘s hunched over in pain and my only thought is that I hope that this is just a regular run of the mill mugging. Compared to the horror that I‘ve seen that would be kind of nice for a change. Perhaps sweet even. I straighten up my hands out in defense stance just in case. This is right about the time that I wish I had an active power. Without my sisters I am basically a sitting duck for evil.

Once he looks up I get a good glance at his face and what magnificent features he has. Wow. I completely forget of the possible danger I am in and instead begin in memorize every detail. He’s a tall one. Much taller then me. I have to tilt my head back to meet his eyes. The effort is not wasted. Whiskey colored orbs lined with gold study me curiously. I am fascinated by his hard features that only bring out the softness of his lips. I just want to reach up and…whoa. Potential murderer before me and I am fantasizing about what it would be like to kiss him. I am most certainly losing my mind.

"Wasn't following you." He pants out in a reassuring ton that I automatically want to trust. His long lean body tenses up as he gestures across the street. I follow his gaze and indeed recognize another man from the shop. "He was. And I was trying to make sure he didn't succeed. So thanks for that kick. A simple thank you would have been alright." To say that I hate being wrong is an understatement of epic proportions. I absolutely loathe it. Still I am a person who can admit their faults and I don’t trust easily especially not strangers.

I eye the seemingly normal looking man across the street and instantly feel a knot form in my stomach. There is something off about him. He moves to fluidly. Not human. My eyebrows raise as I figure it out. He could have followed me home. I would have put my family at risk without even realizing it. Sighing I turn to the man who quite literally saved my life and I flash him a warm smile. “I’m so sorry. I thought you were following me. Here let me see.”

I touch the wounded area softly with just the brush of my fingertips. Still he flinches .My hand lingers a tad longer over the injury. “Looks painful.” I admit my tone filled with apology. I study him out from underneath my eyelashes and find that for some reason or another I am still touching him. How embarrassing. “Sorry.” I jerk my hand back and move so that I can see the demon. He appears none to thrilled. It isn’t safe to leave the poor guy now. That monster is sure to kill him out of spite.

“Hey, I live just up the street. Why don’t we go back to my place and I’ll put some ice on it.” Okay, that sounded wrong even to me. I swear could this get any worse. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

I can see her eyes sparkling and her cheeks are slightly flushed. I find myself completely breathless as my mind wanders to every fantasy I have ever dreamed could be if only I wasn’t her White Lighter. Sometimes my gift is also my curse. I will never know mortal love, it’s forbidden. But they never said that it would be easy to ignore it.

She looks up at me and continues to ramble. I have to admit, it makes her even more breathtaking in my eyes. “Well to be honest I’m having a run of bad luck…and if you want I have another problem you could fix back at my house after this…but lets do this first…”

Another problem I could fix? So many unmentionable fantasies play through my mind and I have to shake them off. Oh what my mind wants to do to her. She smiles at me and walks towards the cash register. “Its been broken for two weeks now and I can’t stand to use a calculator any longer! Do you think it can be fixed?” I can see her reservations and I know her money situation is not great. Since I am really not in it for the money I am sure I can quench her uneasiness.

I find myself standing next to her and am even not clear as to how I ended up in this position. Her scent is sending sensations through my body that is igniting a desire in me that is almost too painful to contain. The heat off her skin radiates next to my arm and a mixture of her energy and power with mine almost causes me to forget why I am here. I find myself speaking to her in almost a monotone voice. “I think that you’ll find that I can be pretty effective in fixing what’s broken.”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
And before I know it...he's standing next to me. My whole body feels... I dont know how to describe it.... intense...
...Frightening. I shouldn't be feeling intense. I shouldnt be feeling. No....No I can't feel anything. He would get hurt and this... oh so handsome handy man would get it. I will not let him pay for my mistakes.

“I think that you’ll find that I can be pretty effective in fixing what’s broken.”

I swallow hard, close my eyes for a second before absolutely FORCING myself to move away. I take a deep breath and grab some sheets of paper to start working out a new budget. "Thats great um... well if you need me I'll be...over here..."

Now since the cash register is on the desk, and the only other desk is in the back, and since Im needed to stay outfront.... that leaves me one choice. I move over to the far corner of the room, sit on the floor and force myself to do the budget. No men for Liz. No death for guys who dont deserve it.

Im going to make sure of that. No matter what.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

The woman looks across the street as her eyebrows raise, sees the demon, and let's out an exasperated sigh. “I’m so sorry. I thought you were following me. Here let me see.”

She places her hand where her foot connected with my stomach, and I hold back a wince, because the pain is starting to subside. That's a plus about being immortal. Though things still hurt, you get used to it after a while. “Looks painful.” She says carefully, not removing her hand.

A moment of silence passes, so I look down at her and catch her staring. “Sorry.” She jerks her hand back and looks across the street, as if thinking about her next course of action. I can only hope this one will be less painful.

“Hey, I live just up the street. Why don’t we go back to my place and I’ll put some ice on it.” She's pretty clueless, this one. I mean, I could be lying and she's inviting me back to her place to get me out of harms way of what I can only assume she knows is a demon. But what of me? If she can sense him, can she sense that I'm immortal? Why is she so trusting? There's also the fact that I really could be a mugger or serial killer, and just because I said I wasn't she's going to show me where she lives.

Wanting to get out of here and make sure that she's safe for a little bit longer, I nod and try to pull out a smile. "Thanks, that sounds great." I straighten out and prepare to follow her to the house.

"I'm Michael."
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

After the words leave my mouth, I want to take them back. “What is wrong with you Max; get your emotions in check.” I say to myself. I glance over to see Liz close her eyes as she takes a deep breath and grabs some papers off the counter.

She slowly backs away from me as she speaks, "That’s great um... well if you need me I'll be...over here..."

The lingering scent still causes my heart rate to rise, but as the distance between us grows as she is now seated across the room, sitting on the floor, concentrating on the papers in front of her. I glance at the register and realize that I have no clue how to fix this contraption. But in order to integrate myself in her life I need to put on the appearance of a handyman.

I reach over and grab a wrench and place in on some screws and pretend to loosen them. I glance up to make sure that she is not looking before I wave my hand over the machine, using my powers to repair the damage. I hit the sale button and to my relief the drawer opens and I call out to Liz, “Miss Parker. I think I have repaired your register.”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
Why are these numbers just...swimming. Seriously I can't concentrate on them. At all. Infact I'm acutely aware that there is a guy repairing my cash register. And Im aware that is he completely ho....

No Liz. Stop it. Get it together. It doesn't matter how hot or how cute he is. You are not going to let him die. And that is the end of that. I will not let him die just because I think he's hot. He doesn't deserve that...

“Miss Parker. I think I have repaired your register.”
I look up surprised. He's done it already. Before I can stop myself I walk over to the register and stand near Max as I see that he's right. I sigh with relief and look up at him gratefully. "Thank you sooo much!" I say excitedly. "You have no idea what that means to me..." I quickly go on to my toes and give him a peck on the cheek.

As soon as I realise I did however I reel inwardly in horror. No no no no NO! I quickly put my feet firmly on the floor and take a good, solid step back. "Thank you um... oh you uh...didn't tell me your name."
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

(ooc: Just wanna apologise for being so absent...had a lot of crap with work and RL in general but it's a little better now...sooo here Iam lol, Sorry again)

~Kyle~

Closing the door behind me I take my first few tentative steps into the manor, knowing Liz's probably gonna be pissed at me for not being here on time. Holding the Ham and Cheese croisonts up to my chest, that I brought on my over here to wave as a white flag...figuratively speaking of course, it would only get me in more trouble if I started to wave a Ham and Cheese at Liz and cause a mess.

Man, I need to stop hanging around Maria...I'm babbling. Granted I have an excuse I haven't been to sleep in about 36 hours...and work was HECTIC! As I walk into the Kitchen I raise my hands in surrender and laungh in to my prepared speach about how it isn't my fault, Look Liz may be tiny but she can be real scary when she wants to be and am just about to pull the puppy dog eyes out when I realise it's only Alex and some gorgeous angel whom I've never met before.

"Miss the party?" I say to Alex as I fall into one of the chairs sitting around the table. I can't help but scan the mysterious blonde beauty standing kitchen and woah...one of the nicest things I've seen a while.

"Did they even realise I wasn't here?" I say with a laugh as I start shovelling food into my mouth and try to swallow it in the same gulp.

"Freakin' Starvin'" I know I must look like such a pig in front of the goddess but I really am starvin.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

bump :) where is everyone?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I think we need to do a roll call. See whos still interested.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment