Practical Enchantment *ADULT* AU/CC *Roll Call*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Do you think this RPG should be restarted?

Yes, I loved it
88%
No, it was too complicated
12%

Total votes: 17

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

I am here.....will be catching up this weekend! :D
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

You know Im here babe!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Thanks guys. I am glad to see that you are still in the game. I look forward to reading your posts :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I'm here, I'm just unsure where to place Isabel
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Thanks, that sounds great." He answers with an odd look on his face. I concentrate on his expression hoping to get some kind of feeling radiating off of him. Alas nothing. Am I losing my touch. I squint more dramatically trying to pick up his emotions but I draw a complete blank. It's as if there is a Stonewall blocking me from reading him. I've never had this happen. Still confused by the revelation I almost miss his next statement. "I'm Michael."

There is something about him that I just can't quite figure out. Still I am captivated by the heat behind those blazing chocolate brown eyes. "I'm Maria DeLuca. My friends just call me Ria." I flash him a warm smile before turning to lead him down the sidewalk. I sneak a peek across the street to see if the baddie is still there. I no longer see him but that doesn't mean he isn't still watching.

If I have any hope of protecting myself an this innocent then I need my sister and Tess. Only the Power of Three can defeat demons without a potion. Examining his precise swagger I can't help but wonder where this guy came from. He obviously doesn't live in town. The DeLuca's ahve lived here for generations and we know everyone who lives in the city's limits. It's a small town.

He doesn't appear to be a tourist though I can't imagine him fitting in anywhere. He is a devastatingly handsome stranger who just waltzed into my life. That just spells trouble. The Manor comes into view and I am immediately at ease. "There's the house. I'm sure Liz has a first aid kit or something." Feeling the need to explain I add. Well, at least that's the truth. I hate having to lie about who I am.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Alex*

Just after I explained to Tess about Kyle he popped his head around the corner holding a plate of pasteries. Smart man. If your going to be late for the girls you should always come prepared. I smile at Kyle's form of backup. Maria and Liz's favorite. "Speak of the Devil." I admonish as he enters the room his eyes locked on Tess. The boy should really close his mouth he's going to catch flies. Chuckling in amusement I look back and forth between the two.

The vibrant blonde looks equally smitten. Maybe it's time for The Whit to play match maker. "Miss the party?" Kyle questions while plopping into one of the vaccant chairs. "Did they even realise I wasn't here?" I shrug nonchalantly while admiring the way he can stuff food in his mouth without feeling the need to stop for air. "Freakin' Starvin'" He admits while shoveling another bite. This is too easy.

"Allow me to introduce the two of you. Kyle this is Liz and Maria's cousin, Tess, the third part of The Charmed Ones. Tess this apparently is the bottomless pit. However on a good day we fondly refer to him as Kyle." I take a moment to survey Kyle's expression. "Dude, do they not feed you at the firehouse?"
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

I'm here, justa little sick at the moment :)

Hugs Mellie
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Get Better Soon Hun :D
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

I see her look of surprise. I swallow hard. Maybe I should have taken a little more time on it. Having powers does have its advantages and I sure as hell don’t want her to find out that I am far from human.

She stands and I hold my breath as the room moves in slow motion as this vision of loveliness walks my way. Her chocolate brown locks are swaying back and forth in an almost hypnotic fashion and her eyes are captivating. I could loose myself in those pools.

I look away to catch my breath but then feel her presence as she is standing next to me. She smells of vanilla and I close my eyes. It is forbidden. It can never be. I can’t get lost in her because I will fail in protecting the “Charmed” Ones. I am their guardian and that’s all I can ever be.

I glance down to here her sigh and she meets my gaze. The look of relief on her face makes me happy. She smiles and says excitedly, “Thank you soo much! You have no idea what that means to me…..”

I watch again as the world goes in slow motion as she raises up on her toes and places a peck on my cheek. I close my eyes as the warmth of her lips and the closeness of her is almost too much. I ball my fists at my side to fight the urge to wrap my arms around her and return her kiss.

When I open my eyes to catch her gaze, I can see the shock of her actions on her face and she quickly takes a step back which causes sadness in my heart at what can never be. She takes a breath before speaking, clearly a little embarrassed, “Thank you um…oh you uh….didn’t tell me your name.”

I smile at her to hopefully ease her mind. I extend my hand as I have seen so many people do, hoping this is a proper gesture and I answer her, “Maxwell Evans……” I pause to look at her and feel that the goofy grin has widened on my face. God, can I really do this? I swallow before adding, “But you can call me Max.”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Awesome Post, Dream Weaver :D