Vacationing From RPGs *Please Read*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Ruby, you and your family are in my thoughts. *hugs*

Storm I will miss you sooo much!!!!
Mel x
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Storm I absolutely hate that your leaving. I am sorry that I am just now able to comment on it but I've been struggling with life here lately. Thats not an excuse. There isn't one good enough. I just want to apologize to you and the rest of the players for my extended absence. Please let me know where I am most needed and I would understand if you have already recast me in the rpgs that I have been involved with.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

Faith, let me say this, the RP's that you are in that Storm created, you will never lose those parts. She has told me so many fantastic things about you and so many others here, so the one's I'm taking over for her are always open to you.
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

I completely agree with ~SavitarOmegrion~, Faith your amazing and theres no way your parts will ever belong to anyone else while you still want to play in my rpgs!!!
Mel x
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

I'm an idiot.

I managed to spill a drink over my laptop.
It has finally began working again but I cant access the internet from my room at uni.

I will have to call Dell out to get it fixed as there are many other problems including no dvd driver anymoe! This will mean I wont be around nearly as often until its fixed.

Mel x
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

SavitarOmegrion: Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I look forward to getting to rpg with you. Please tell Storm that we miss her terribly and I hope things are significantly better for her.

Madroswellfan:Oh Sweetie I am so sorry about your computer. If there's anything I can do to make things easier for you just let me know. I love RPGing with you and I've never met a more creative and enthusiastic player. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Guys, sorry about the long break. My computer had 250 odd viruses, no lie. But it's all better now, and I'm getting a laptop in a few months anyways. I'll try to catch up by the end of the week. Glad to be back.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Heya all - just a quick pop into say that now as well as my computer trouble I have 6 exams in the next 10 days including one in a few hours so my time until the 21st on here will be very very small
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

My comp is fixed! And no more exams! Wahoo!! Just dropping in to say Immmm baaack!
~SavitarOmegrion~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ~SavitarOmegrion~ »

Congrats, Mad... I'll have to tell Storm too. *smiles*
My motto is, Live long and prosper, but whatever you do, don't piss me off. It seriously shortens the live long part.

(Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Verse)