Slipping away (Adult CC AU) *Started*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

~~~~~~Isabel~~~~~

I'm trying to decide on what to wear when I hear my dad yell.

“Princess, you are going to make your brother late for school, can you hurry it along?”

I sigh and yell back "Just give me a minute". I look back at my clothes and grab my black skirt with a red top and quickly change into them. After I'm done I hurry down the stairs to see Max playing with his food, and my mom and dad looking at him worriedly. Their not the only ones worried about Max, I've seen how he coughs and weezes. Not to mention I can't remember the last time I saw his eat an actual meal. I put on a smile when they look up at me, I don't want to show how worried I am about Max, hes probably freaking out enough and I don't want to add on to it.

So I say with my fake cheery voice "Are you ready to go Max?"
M&M<3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by M&M<3 »

*Maria*

"And I know you don't like her, but I bet its just a persona she puts on to her true self."

I try not to roll my eyes as Alex attempts to convince the Ice Princess is really just a kitten on the inside. “Ya right Alex, just like the wicked witch of the East was the good sister.” I bite my tongue when I realize I’ve been talking out loud. “Uhh.. What do you say you and me blow this popsicle stand?” I quickly get out of the car locking the doors behind me.

“Oh and how about we keep Hurricane DeLuca’s morning disaster unwraps till.. half past never?”

*Diane*

Philip wraps his arms around me and as I sink into his chest. He kisses me on the cheek as he whispers into me ear, “No matter what happens, Max is right. We will work this all out. Just have faith that he is ok. I will make the call when I reach the office.” I smile, happy that he’s going to make the appointment, as he lets go of me and starts talking to Max. Philip’s right everything’s going to be alright.

I smile when I see Isabel come down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Are you ready to go Max?"

“Good morning Izzy, don’t you want something to eat before school?” I try to push my worries away as I take another bowl out of the cabinet and place it on the table.

Kyle : Great. So Michael's the boss-man? Think he'll offer a benefits plan? ...I for one am panicking here. I love the guy, but I don't want to be a member of any club where he's the leader.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Post by lizandzackfan »

~~~~~~Isabel~~~~~

I look up at my dad as he asks “Good morning Izzy, don’t you want something to eat before school?” and I shake my head no. "No it's ok, we should probably get going." I look at Max. "Are you coming?" and I wait for his to respond.

As I look at him I notice how pale and sick he looks which makes me worry. I frown as I think of how only people who are terminally sick look that bad, but I shake my head to clear my thoughts. No my brother is ok. He has to be.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Moving Isabel and Max along a bit - hope thats ok lizandzackfan!
~~~~~max~~~~
“I am off to work son. Again, please go with your mother to see Dr. Reid.” I wish they would all just stop fussing! I'm perfectly fine. Really, I am.

“Princess, you are going to make your brother late for school, can you hurry it along?” Dad calls out to Isabel, which is quickly followed by a yell of, "Just give me a minute".

I pretend to eat but in reality don't actually have another bite. Im just... not hungry.
"Are you ready to go Max?" Isabel asks in her syrupy, cheery voice. Urgh. Trust me, I know my sister better than anyone. And that voice means, "I'm covering how I'm feeling", which in this particular case is, "I'm trying to pretend I'm not worried about Max."

“Good morning Izzy, don’t you want something to eat before school?”
My Mom says, as she gets out some bowls. Women. What that actually means is, 'Isabel, you arer going to have some breakfast.'

"No it's ok, we should probably get going." She looks towards me and states, "Are you coming?" She frowns at me and I can feel myself give a small growl. I quickly get up and call out, "Bye Mom..."

I quickly head out to the jeep. I would normally jump in but... I'm not in the mood. I wait until Isabel gets in before stating, "Before you start the third degree, I'm fine, I just have a cold." And with that I peel away from the curve and drive towards school.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~~
“Ya right Alex, just like the wicked witch of the East was the good sister.”
I know she doesn't like Isabel, but can't she pretend to like her for me? I can feel a frown hit my lips and a crease form between my eyebrows. Isabel is a nice person... I just... know it. I just have to get her to open up.

I look at her face and she gives a face that clearly says she didnt mean to say that. “Uhh.. What do you say you and me blow this popsicle stand?” She says as we get out and she locks the doors behind us.

“Oh and how about we keep Hurricane DeLuca’s morning disaster unwraps till.. half past never?”
I smile at her and loop an arm around her. "You can trust me." I say with a small wink. As we reach the main doors I remove my arm because thats how gossip starts at this school. And let me tell you, this place is like a gossip machine. If you dare to even smile in this school by the end of the day you can guarantee that half the school will think you've been in the eraser room with Courtney if your male, or Courtney AND Malamood if your female.

As we walk through the doors I immediately head towards our lockers (we're lucky enough to be next each other). I swing the door open and say, "Hows Liz these days... aint seen her in a few... I guess the crash, school stuff and Mr Valenti Junior are keeping her busy?"