Twilight (Adult UC/CC XO Sv Btvs) *Started*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Boredom kills. I find myself so unoccupied that I begin to obsess over my sort of relationship with Michael. That’s never a good sign. I decide to go visit Max in an attempt to rid myself of thoughts of Mr. Tall Dark and Broody. New Year’s is only a few days away.

Maybe I can convince my ‘girlfriend’ to join me in making the resolution not to get my heart trampled on this year. Poor Max. He’s been through so much. With the white room incident last year, Nacedo dying, and then having the love of his life walk out on him he’s had it rough.

I jump in the jetta and drive the three blocks to The Evans House. There’s not a whole lot of town in Roswell, New Mexico. I stroll up the walkway and then proceed to knock courteously. The jeep isn’t here but that doesn’t mean he’s gone. Max and Isabel share the vehicle and I seriously doubt there was a void on Isabel’s schedule.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Chloe*

Needing to refuel after Clark’s little show of physical strength I walk over to a café I spotted earlier. The Crashdown. Fitting title I suppose. It seems every business or establishment is named after the supposed Alien landing back in the sixties. I seat myself in a booth near the counter. Picking up the menu I scan the contents. Not one single item has a healthy option. Hmmm I guess I’ll just order some fries. While I wait I ponder over the days events. I had finally tracked my best friend down and he basically shooed me away as if I was some annoying insect. What am I going to do to show him that his place is in Smallville with me? I guess my persistence is just going to have to pay off. A dark haired waitress approaches my table. She seems nice. A little sad I guess ,but aren't we all.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Post by lizandzackfan »

lol Finally. I was wondering when anyone was going to update.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Re: Post

Post by madroswellfan »

lizandzackfan wrote:~~~~~~WILLOW~~~~~

As he cause my stomach to churn I hear him say "I am the King of Darkness. The world will crumble at my feet and NO ONE will stop me!" But he doesn't scare me and I try as hard as I can not to let myself scream from the pain hes causing me. Instead I look up at him, smile and say "Your going to have to do better than that." Then I quietly say a spell "Turn the pain away from me. Turn it on my enemie" and I smile evily as what seems to be black smoke gather around him and before even I could say anything all of the smoke goes into him causing him unthinkable pain.

As this happens I say "I can stop you, if anyone is to destroy this world it will be ME!" and with that said I turn around and start walking away from him.

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I smile as I know Im feeling her pain..... until she looks up at me and smile. "Your going to have to do better than that."
I raise my eyebrow at her as she starts to murmur,
"Turn the pain away from me. Turn it on my enemy"
Immediately a black smoke starts to form and I have enough time to take a breath before extrcutiating pain hits my body. I growl in pain, refusing to scream.

"I can stop you, if anyone is to destroy this world it will be ME!"

As the black smoke starts to clear I yell out to her, "Oh yeah... theres one of you... and there can be as many as I want of evil people like me..."
I smirk as I slowly walk towards her and tell her, "I can be the head of an army... and you wont have a leg to stand on."

~~~~CLARK~~~~
As I zoom through the desert I suddenly see a thick dark smoke. Slowly a man emerges from the smoke and starts yelling at a girl who was walking away. I stop as I hear he man yell, "Oh yeah... theres one of you... and there can be as many as I want of evil people like me... I can be the head of an army... and you wont have a leg to stand on."

"Oh really?" I say as I stare between the two of them. "Lovers tiff?" I stare at the girl. She's hot in a dark, sexy way. Hmm....
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

madroswellfan wrote:
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I smile as I know Im feeling her pain..... until she looks up at me and smile. "Your going to have to do better than that."
I raise my eyebrow at her as she starts to murmur,
"Turn the pain away from me. Turn it on my enemy"
Immediately a black smoke starts to form and I have enough time to take a breath before extrcutiating pain hits my body. I growl in pain, refusing to scream.

"I can stop you, if anyone is to destroy this world it will be ME!"

As the black smoke starts to clear I yell out to her, "Oh yeah... theres one of you... and there can be as many as I want of evil people like me..."
I smirk as I slowly walk towards her and tell her, "I can be the head of an army... and you wont have a leg to stand on."

~~~~CLARK~~~~
As I zoom through the desert I suddenly see a thick dark smoke. Slowly a man emerges from the smoke and starts yelling at a girl who was walking away. I stop as I hear he man yell, "Oh yeah... theres one of you... and there can be as many as I want of evil people like me... I can be the head of an army... and you wont have a leg to stand on."

"Oh really?" I say as I stare between the two of them. "Lovers tiff?" I stare at the girl. She's hot in a dark, sexy way. Hmm....
~~~~~WILLOW~~~~~
Before I can repond to his words I see someone run towards us faster than any ordinary human and as he come to a stop he says "Oh really?" and then looks between us saying "Lovers tiff?" which cause me to smirk.

"Well well well what do we have here" I say looking up at this insanely sexy man. All I can think about is how bad I want him, and by the way he's looking at me I don't think that will be very hard to accomplish.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Ooc: Im gonna try something a little diff here... hope it makes sense...
~~~~~MAX AND CLARK~~~~~
"Well well well what do we have here"
Who the hell is this guy? And why are these two looking like they're about to tear each others clothes off? I sigh boredly and say, "Listen mate... get lost... I'm trying to make my first kill here before I go and get my army together..."

I raise an eyebrow as I look at the dude. "Army?" I give a laugh before saying, "You look like you couldn't get a girlfriend let alone an army!" I then turn towards the girl and smirk, "I on the other hand dont have a girlfriend so I can have some... fun." I then give a wink to her.

I scoff at the bloke before saying, "Actually Im an Antar... or to you simple people, you can call me an alien." I grin and say, "An Alien who can turn anyone evil to be exact."