An Old Friend With New Problems(SPN,XO,MATURE) Ch 41 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

An Old Friend With New Problems(SPN,XO,MATURE) Ch 41 [WIP]

Post by Appleprincess »

Title: An Old Friend With New Problems
Author: Appleprincess
Disclaimer: I own nothing except for Lynn. She's totally mine cause she's me!!!
Rating: Mature
Category: Crossover/Roswell/Supernatural
Paring: Liz/Dean, Lynn/Sam, Kyle/Isabel, maybe Michael/Maria
Summary: Liz's cousin comes from New York to help Liz with Alex's death. Instead, she brings with her more than Liz and the pod squad ever knew exsisted.

Chapter 1

Evenlyn parker stormed into her green room and fell onto her black and green queen sized bed. The one place her mom finally decides to call home is now the one place Lynn hates. That stupid bitch, Vicky Michaels did it again and Lynn had no clue if she wuld be able to stay calm any longer. Of course her rebel mom says that Lynn should beat the shit out of Vicky but if Lynn does that then no graduation.

"Lynn, you got a phone call."

"Thanx mom. I got it." Lynn picked up her phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Lynn, how are you?" Lynn recongized that voice.

"What it do, Liz? How's my favorite cousin?"

"Not to good actually."

"Why? What happened?"

"Alex died a week ago and everyone is saying that it was suicide."

"But Alex wuld neva kill himself."

"That's what I said but no one believes me. Everyone has turned on me; Max, Michael, Isabel. Even Maria has turned her back on me. Only Kyle is on my side but it's just not the same."

"Dont' worry Liz, You'll be okay."

"No I won't. I'm slowly breaking down. That's why I called you. Please come over here for the summer."

"What?!"

"Look, our parents said that if one of us wanted or needed the other that there would be no problem in getting us together." Lynn ran her hand through her long curly brown hair.

"Okay fine. School is out already and I ain't got nuthin ta do so yeam I'll stay wit ya."

"Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou." Liz said in a happy tone Lynn hadn't heard in a long time.

"No problem. I'll be dere in a week tops."

"A week? Okay!"

"Bye Liz." Lynn said, now happy b/c she was fine.

"Bye Lynn."
Last edited by Appleprincess on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:36 am, edited 24 times in total.
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Appleprincess »

Chapter 1 (continued)

Liz closed her cell phone and smiled down at it. Lynn was coming in a week. No more being alone, feeling left out or any of that crap. Lynn was going to make things better.
"So who did you call?" Liz jumped forgetting that she was in the cafe. " Liz?" Liz turned to face Max Evans.
"What?"
"Who did you call? THe cops? How about the FBI? Do you actually think they'll know who 'killed' Alex? Or what? Was it another lead?"
"I don't have time right now, mAx. My break is over so I gotta get back to work." Liz said not wanting to deal with Max's crap. She was in too much of a good mood.
Liz walked away from Max and started cleaning off the table in front of her. Maybe if she ignored Max, then he would go away.
"So who's Lynn?" No such luck. "Huh, Liz? Is she someone worth worrying about?"
"Leave me alone and go do whatever it is you do Max. I don't have the time for you nor will I give you the time. I just wanna finishmy shift so that I can-."
"You can what Liz? Bring more attention to us by snooping around or maybe go sleep with Kyle again?"
Liz froze mid-step towards the back. God, Max just will not let that go, she thought to herself as she continued to ignore him.
"What? Cat got your tongue or are you ready to confess?"
Liz just rolled her eyes as she put the dishes into the sink in the back. When she was done, she picked up the gray tub and held it to her hip as she tried to pass Max. But Max was fast and he grabbed her arm, stopping her short.
"I'm not kidding Liz! Who is Lynn and why are you talking to her?"
"Let go of me." Liz said facing Max. The whole cafe was quiet and staring at the angry couple.
"Not until you answer me!"
"Get a fucking life and stop trying to fuck up mine." Liz yelled as she ripped her arm from Max's grasp and walked off like nothing had just happened. One week, Liz reminded herself. One week and all will be better.
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Appleprincess »

Chapter 2 - One Week Later

Liz waited in the airport for Lynn alone. No parents, no friends, juss her and her 'alone' clothes. The whole week had been nothing but a living hell and one of the weirdest weeks for her. Two days ago, Liz caught Max and Tess making out under the bleachers when Liz was walking home. Then when she asked Maria, she just walked away from Liz not even giving Liz a second look. But the weirdest part of this whole week was Michael and Isabel. Everytime they pass her, they give her this sad look as if they know something their not suppose to. The only 'normal' thing about this week was Kyle.

He was also excluded from the group (only he liked it) which made it both easy and hard for him. Living with Tess is the hard part because Kyle told Liz that Max is always there giving him dirty looks. Of course once in a while, they'll start to fight but hey, that's what Shieff Valenti is for, right? Liz chuchkled to herself.

Yep, this week has been crap but with lynn, it'll get all the better.

Lynn waited on the plane as the flight attendants did the safety bullshit even through the plane was already on the ground. She huffed and puffed and all but pulled out her hair. What she would do for a cigerette if she hadn't quit last year.

Lynn ran a fustrated hand through her now short curly brown hair with blond highlights. If she was going to be in a new city/town whatever, then she shuld have a new do.

"You may now exit the plane." The blond flight attendant smiled.

"Finally."

Lynn stood up, grabbed her shit from da ova head & started out da plane.

"I noe wut chu mean gurl."

Lynn turned to see a small blond chick wit black & pink highlights in her hair standing behind her.

"Flyin's a bitch but drivin here is longa."

"Hell yea it is. I juss cant believe it took dis long to get off da plane. Normallywe be out mad quick." Lynn said.

"You fly alot?"

"When I have ta." Lynn and the blond walked into the airport and glanced around. Then Lynn saw Liz walk away from the window ova to the phones. "Dere's my ride. See ya."

"Bye gurl." Lynn walked off juss to be stopped. "Wut's ya name?"
"Lynn & urs?"
"Ava."

Liz watched as the passengers began walking out. None of them looked like Lynn. No one even resembled the small girl with long curly brown hair and baggy clothes. Liz dropped her arms in fustration as she walked away from the window to the phones. If this wasn't Lynn's plane then Liz would-.

"Liz!"

Liz turned to see a brunette with blond highlights walk towards her. Who was this girl and why was she walking towards Liz? That couldn't be lynn. Lynn would have never worn that outfit let alone cut her hair that short. It was too, too...aggressive. But the girl kept walking towards Liz.

"Liz, wow. You aint changed at all." The brunette said as she pulled Liz into a hug.

"Lynn?"

"Hell yea gurl."

"But you look so different. And your hair?"

"I noe. It's da bomb rite. Plus I juss needed a new look." Lynn turned around. "But I still got that thing you gave me."

Liz chuckled.

"Yeah you do. Wow. I can't believe this."

"Come wit me ta get my suitcase and mayb I'll tell ya my secrets."

"Lead the way."

Liz followed Lynn to the train where all the suitcases came out. There Lynn told Liz about New York and everything that was happening wit her and her mom. When her suitcase finally came out, Lynn grabbed it and turned to liz.

"Ready ta go?" Lynn asked as she saw Liz walk slower than before.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Same here."

Both girls chuckled as they walked to Liz's car. Neither of them noticed the blond from the plane with some brunette watching them from afar.

"Gotcha." The brunette said.
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

A Old Friend With New Problems

Post by Appleprincess »

Couples: D/L, S/Ly
Dean and Sam don't come until Chapter 5

Chapter 3

Liz and Lynn both got out of the car. Lynn stretched while Liz grabbed Lynn's suitcase. Lynn looked through the windows of the Crashdown Cafe where she had always considered home.

"It's good to be back right?" Liz asked as she walked over to Lynn.

"Yea but I wish I culd've come earlier."

"Tell me about it." Liz said more to herself than to Lynn. "Ready?"

"Yea, I am."

Liz lead the way into the cafe with Lynn right behind her. The cafehad a few people around but it was pretty empty. Lynn glanced around taking in the place she had always called home. It looked the same but feltlike it held more secrets than just her own.

"Evenlynn Parker, is that you?" Lynn turned to see both her aunt and uncle coming towards her.

"Yeah it's me, aunt Nancy."

Aunt Nancy pulled Lynn into her arms and squeezed her tight. Then she let Lynn go just to look at her again.

"You look so much like your mom." Aunt Nancy said as she pulled Lynn into another tight hug.

"Nancy, let go of the girl. You're crushing her."

"Well, I'm just excited Jeff. We haven't seen our litttle Lynn since..." Aunt Nancy trailed off.

Both Liz and Lynn watched as Nancy and Jeff saddened. But why? Lynn thought to herself. Then she remembered. The last time she was here was for Grandma Claudia's funeral and that was 2 years ago.

"No I'm good. Juss a little jetlagged and I kind of promised ma dat I'd call her wen I got here."

"Well your room is done and Liz'll show you where it is."

"Okay." Liz said a bit too cheerful. Lynn turned to her and saw that 'I'll-tell-you-later' look in Liz's eyes. "Come on Lynn."

As Liz and the mystery girl walked through the front door, the pod squad watched in shock. Liz looked really happy for the first time since Alex's death and it had to be because of the mystery girl.

"Evenlynn Parker, is that you?" Evenlynn Parker? Max thought. She can't be apart of Liz's family, can she.

"Yea it's me, Aunt Nancy."

Max turned to both Michael and Isabel.

"Did you guys know that Liz had a cousin?"

"Of course she has a cousin, Max." Isabel said, rolling her eyes. "She is human after all."

"But I've never even heard of an 'Evenlynn' cousin. I thought that Liz only had that aunt in Florida."

"Well that could be her daughter?" Michael said not wanting to feed into whatever Max was thinking.

"But that aunt doesn't want kids. Liz said something about her 'loving the single life'."

"Then I don't know what to tell you, Maxwell." Michael said as he stood up.

"Michael, maybe Maria knows who this Evenlyyn person is? I want you to find out everything there is to know about her. SHe could be a new enemy."

"Sure, Maxwell, I'll ask but maybe we should just leave Liz alone. I mean she hasn't even talked to any of us since Alex's funeral. Maybe she just needs some space?"

"Well that is to damn bad. I won't let her expose us. If it comes down to us or her, I won't make that mistake again. Trust me." Max said as Liz and 'Evenlynn' left the cafe through the back.

Both Micharl and Isabel stared at Max in shock. It scared them how fast he turned on Liz and without knowing the whole truth on everything that has been happening. Michael turned to Isabel and then looked back at Max.

"Whatever. I gotta get to work. I'll do recon with Maria after my shift."

"Good." Max dropped a $20 onto the counter. "I have to meet up with Tess. You going somewhere Isabel?"

"No. I'll just walk home when I'm ready to leave."

"Whatever." Max grabbed his jacket and left the cafe.

"What happened to him, Michael?"

"I have no clue but we'll figure that out later.
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Appleprincess »

Chapter 4

That night after Lynn unpacked and called her mom, Liz thought of some things that they could do. It was Friday night after all.

"How about this?" Liz asked pointing to a movie in the newspaper.

"Nah. I wanna party. Do ya'll got any good clubs out here?"

"Um, well that new club 'Alien Explosion' just opened up last week. I hear it's a cool place."

"Den dats da place we r going to party." Lynn smiled.

"But I have nothing to wear. If you haven't noticed, I'm still 'cover it up' Liz."

"No problem, cuz. I got da perfect look for ya."

Half an hour later both Liz and Lynn were ready for club Alien Explosion. Liz wore gold short shorts with a black backless top that was bear on her mid-drift. On her feet, Liz wore Lynn's black wrap around pumps that showed off how sexy Liz's legs were. Lynn even cut Liz's hair to her shoulders and sprayed gold glitter into it.

Lynn on the other hand wore black leather capris with a pink halter top that left little to the imagination. On her feet, she wore her pink wedges and her hair was out and curly like usual.

"Ready?" Lynn asked as she opened the window to Liz's balcony.

"I was born ready."

The girls climbed out the window and down the fire ladder to the street. Then walked the short distance to the club. There they walked in like they owned it. Liz looked for a table while Lynn went out to the dance floor. After looking forever, Liz finally found a table where she could easily see her cousin grinding on some blond guy.

"You come here alot." Liz turned to blow off whoever was there but instead saw Kyle.

"Hey Kyle!" Liz pulled him into a hug.

"Liz? Oh my god. You don't even look like yourself. What happened?"

"I needed a change. You like?" Liz asked, hoping that he would.

"Hell yeah. It's about time. I thought that you were going to just mope around all summer. And yeah, you look amazing."

"Hey girl. Get cha ass out here on da dance floor." Lynn said as she bounced towards Lynn. "Well hello there."

"Lynn, this is my best friend, Kyle and Kyle this is my cousin Lynn. You know, the one I told you about from New York." That caught Kyle's ears.

"New York, huh?"

"Yea. Ma liked it so we decided to stay. God we moved so much, I think staying in one place is the hardest thing for me to do." Lynn turned to Liz. "So lets go move our asses."

"Fine." Then Lynn's favorite song came on.

I can see there's something in your eyes
You just took a fall from paradise
Saw the lipstick on your neck
Maybe you should just confess

Oh oh oh oh oh

Lynn didn't waste anytime moving her hips to the exotic beat. Side to side and back and forth Lynn's hips went, making Kyle's mouth water. Soon Liz was getting into it and not long after that did both girls get lost in the song.

I don't wanna lose my head today
But I know there's something in the way
Maybe I made a big mistake last night
when I left you alone with Chelsea

Chelsea's the kind of girl that's cold as ice
Beautiful with nails filed sharp as knives
She called me while you were kissing
so I could hear what I was missing

Oh oh oh oh oh

Kyle's eyes stayed on Lynn as she grabbed the blond from before and started to grind into him. Even Liz grabbed a guy and Kyle could see that she was also grinding into him. God what are these girls doing to him, Kyle thought as he sat down so that no one could see his growing boner.

When I left you alone with Chelsea

You're just a typical guy and you're typically blind
You can see I'm out of here and that I said goodbye

Then the girls turned around and started grinding on the guys from the front. Niether girl nor Kyle noticed Tess and Max walk into the club or that they were going over to where Kyle was sitting. All the girls noticed was the music and the sexy guys they were dancing with.

When I left you alone with Chelsea

Then the girls switched partners.

"Hey Kyle. What are you doing here?" Tess asked as she moved her hips to the song.

"Uh." Kyle tore his eyes away from his best friend and her cousin only to be shocked even more at the sight of Max and Tess. "Tess, Max, what are you guys doing here?"

"Tess just asked you that, Kyle. What are you staring at?"

"More like who?" Tess giggled.

"No one." Kyle chocked. Then a song by The Pack came on and Kyle heard Lynn yell.

Front Back Side-To-Side Pussy Pop Do It Rite!
Shake It Shake That Laffy Candy Wrap ?? On
(This My Pussy I Can Do Wat I
Want Hum?!.. Imma Big Gurl Now!)
Your Booty Gurl You Lookin Danny! Now Pop That Pussy! (This My Pussy I Can Do Wat I Want Hum?!..Imma Big Gurl Now!)

"Was that Liz?" Max asked.

"No it wasn't, Max. Why would Liz be-?" Kyle started trying to cover for Liz but stopped when both Liz and Lynn danced over to his side.

"Come on Kyle. Those guys are getting ideas and neither Lynn nor I want to deal with them like that. Come dance with us." Liz asked seductively, not noticing Tess or Max.

"Yeah. Liz is rite. Plus we can't juss leave ya here alone." Then Lynn saw Tess. "But if you got sumething, sumething here a'ready den we'll bounce rite back ta da dance floor."

Damn Gurl! You's A Freak Give It 2 Me
She's A Beast! Git Her Wet -N- Watch Her Leak,
Run Game But I Dont Speak! Shake It Fast
West To East, Nasty Talk We In Tha Sheets!She's
A Big Gurl Yea I Know...Give Her, Would
She Curl Her Toes? Git It Gurl Wat,..She Want?
Said She Like It 4rm Tha Front,Dont Be Scared, Pussy Pop! 4rm Tha Back And I Wont Stop.
Sit On Top She Like To Ride,Pull Her Hair She Clap Thighs,Like It When She Make It Dip
Throw It Back Its In Tha Hips!

Shake It Shake That Laffy Candy Wrap ?? On
(This My Pussy I Can Do Wat I Want
Hum?! Imma Big Gurl Now!)
Your Booty Gurl You Lookin Danny! Now Pop That Pussy! (This My Pussy I Can Do Wat I Want..Hum?! Imma Big Gurl Now!)

Liz saw Tess, then Max as Max took a step next to the bouncing blond.

"She's with me."

"She didn't know Max." Liz said going into defense.

"Liz, it's nice to see you dressing how you've been acting." Max said ignoring what Liz said.

"I noe you mean 'hot' 'cause if u dont, den dats called harassment and I'm sure ya'll don't want a problem wit us."

"Lynn, stop." Liz pleaded.

Put Ya Fingers On It Damn Im Horny
Pussy Poppin'yea Im On It, Freakin' Fuckin' It
Til' Mornin In Tha Club Yea Off That
Potion! [?] Gunna Wash That Ocean,Make It Move
Im Off -N- Rollin',Gushin Hoes Like Head
And [?] Gushy Popin, Yea Im Choosin',Who Can Make
It Pop It Drop It Goin' Down Up In This
Function!This Here Song Is For My Bitches,Pussy
Jump Like Hittin' Switches..Wolf Back
Wolf Back,Yea Im In It! Send Her Wit Me Remy?
Touchin' Lames(?)And Pimpin' Days,Up In Dis [?] ...Stainless!

Shake It,Shake That Laffy Candy Wrap [?] On
(This My Pussy I Can Do Wat I Want..Hum?! Imma Big Gurl Now!)
Your Booty Gurl You Lookin Danny, Now Pop That Pussy!
(This My Pussy I Can Do Wat I Want..Hum?! Imma Big Gurl Now!)

"Yeah, Lynn, stop. And while you're at it, mind your business because this has nothing to do with you."

"I'm sure u rite."

"Lynn?"

"But den again, I dont do rite nemore. So back da hell up duke. Dis is our table & these are my friends. So while it may not be my business, Liz and Kyle are and I refuse for them to have a bad time because of some stuck up, wanna be asshole who has nuthin betta to do. Now Kyle," Lynn said as she turned to him. "Do you wanna dance wit my fine ass?"

"In a minute." Kyle said smiling.

"A'rite. I'm go find dat blond hotty & dance wit him before the song ends. Peace." Lynn said as she walked off. Liz and Kyle were both laughing while Max and Tess stood shocked.

"I like her, Liz." Kyle said as he watched Lynn dance with the blond from before.

Have You Ever Heard Big Gurls Need Love?
This Her Pussy She Can Do Wat She Want! Pop It,
Drop It,Shake It,Clock It, Neva Go Broke
When Tha Pussy Start Mackin'! Lady In Tha Streets
But A Freak In Tha Sheets..Pop It Like
Orval Damn Thats Nice!Git Tha Party Shakin',
Ficeier Than Sum Dykes [?] Take Her Home
And She Rode It Like A Bike! Take Clothes Off,Yea
Candy 2 A Wrapper, N-E Otha Way Yea ????
From Tha Club To Tha House,Bed 2 Tha Flo' Up
All Nite Yea I Go..Shakin' Dreds,Bangin'
Turf's, Nigga's Goin' Hella Dumb,Pussy Wet Ass
Fat... Imma Dogg Chasin' Cat!

"Well I think she was rude and she ruined my good mood." Tess whined.

"Too bad." Liz said turning to Kyle. "Let's dance. This air is starting to get real old."

"No problem."

Both Liz and Kyle walked off leaving Tess and Max alone.

"She has a mouth." Tess whispered.

"Yes she does but once we figure her out, she won't have anything to say." Max said as he lead the way out of the club.

Shake It,Shake That Laffy Candy,Wrap [?] On
(This Mah Pussy I Can Do Wat I Want..Hum?! Imma Big Gurl Now!)
Your Booty Gurl! You Lookin Danny Now Pop That Pussy! (This My Pussy I Can Do Wat I Want..Hum?!Imma Big Gurl Now!)

When Liz and Lynn left Alien Explosion, you could see nothing but the moon high in the sky. Both girls giggled from the time they had, not realizing all the things that were going to happen to them.
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Appleprincess »

Chapter 5

"God I hate da mornings." Lynn said as she walked into what she thought was an empty cafe.

"I can see that." Liz joked. "Nice pajamas but do you think everyone in town should see them?"

Lynn's eyes snapped opened. The cafe was filled with the morning rush. And sure enough, everyone was staring at her. Men with smiles and women with deadly looks.

"Oh well. All I came down here for was sum coffee. Aunt Nancy said dere shuld be lots down here."

"I'll check." Liz said as she walked around the counter to the coffee maker. "Oh crap."

"Dat is neva a good sign, Liz. Wut's up?"

"No coffee but I can make some."

"How long?" Lynn asked as she dropped her head into her arms.

"20 minutes, maybe."

"Great!" Lynn mumbled.

"Don't worry. It'll go by fast." Liz said, turning to Lynn.

"Don't lie to me, Liz. You suck at lying to me." Lynn picked up her head to look at Liz but someone caught her eye. "Hey Liz. There's that cutie we were dancing with at the club last night." Liz turned.

"Yeah it is. I remember him. He can dance." Liz smiled.

"Of course you do. After Kyle left, he was da only dude you wuld dance wit. What-what was his name? I can't remember."

"Dean...something. He said his name was Dean something."

"Cool." Lynn looked back at Dean but saw that he had food for 2. "Damn."

"What?" Liz questioned turning from Lynn to get her coffee.

"He's picking up food for 2. He's got a gurl. Damn!"

"Or it could be that he has a big appetite?"

"No Liz. Trust me. Dat food is not only for him. Dat food is for sumone else."

"Okay Lynn. Here's your coffee. Now that'll be a dollar-."

"Ha ha, very fun."

Dean Winchester left the small cafe and walked the short distance to the hotel him and Sam were staying at. When he walked in, Dean heard the shower still on. Damn Sammy, he thought. That boy could take a shower for ever if he could.

"Sammy, the food is here."

Dean dropped onto his bed and started eating his breakfast. That small cafe was totally ridicilous but they sure had some good food and even better looking waitresses. The two that were watching him seemed familiar but Dean couldn't put his finger on where he'd seen them. All he knew through was that both were very hot.

"So what did you get?" Sam asked as he walked out of the bathroom to grab his clothes.

"Eggs and sauguage, man. What else would I get?"

"Did you get my drink?" Dean made a face.

"Yeah I got your apple juice, Sammy. It's over there on the table, you girl."

"It's Sam."

"Whatever Sammy. Just hurry up. That kid's death makes no sense. How could there be that much blood if it was only a car accident?"

"So you think it has something to do with what we do?"

"Duh. Why do you think we're here? So hurry up, will ya."

The pod-squad and Maria walked into the Crashdown just after the lunch rush. None of them noticed Lynn in that stupid alien uniform until she was in front of their table with a smile on her face.

"Hey there. My name is Lynn and I'll be your waitress this afternoon. How may I help you?"

"2 cherry cokes and 1 orange soda." Michael ordered. Then he turned to Max and Tess for theirs. "Maxwell? Tess?"

Both Max and Tess were staring at Lynn but she didn't notice them. She was too busy writing down the drink orders.

"Do you need a minute?" She asked them in a sweet voice.

"No. No. Make that 4 cherry cokes."

"Okay. 4 cherry cokes and 1 orange soda. I'll be rite back wit your drinks and for your orders."

Lynn turned on her heel and walked away.

"What was that Maxwell?" Michael asked.

"Nothing." Max turned to Maria. "Do you know of a cousin that Liz has, named 'Evenlynn'?"

"Of course I do. Lynn actually use to live here a couple of months before her and her mom moved away. We even threw a party for her because it was her birthday the day before she left."

"How come we never knew about her?" Isabel asked.

"Lynn wasn't that socialible when she was here but you guys must have seen her. I mean she was always hanging out with Liz, Alex and I. Alex and Lynn even dated before she left. And if I remember correctly, Lynn did come back for her and Liz's grandmother's funeral."

"I don't remember her." They all said.

"Yeah well it was almost 2 years ago so...Wait. Why are you guys asking me about Lynn?"

"Because-."

"Here you go. 4 cherry cokes and 1 orange soda. Are you ready to order now?"

"Can you give us a minute, LYNN?" Michael asked emphasizing on Lynn's name.

"Not a problem." Lynn said as she walked away.

"Wait. You think THAT girl is sweet, innocent Lynn?" Maria asked. "No way."

"No Maria!" Tess snapped. "We think she's an evil alien just pretending to be Lynn."

"Oh, well that makes more sense."

"Here I am again. You ready now?"[/i]
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

A Old Friend With New Problems 6/19/07

Post by Appleprincess »

Chapter 6

The day flew by fast and ended with Liz and Lynn closing the cafe.

"Is everyday like dis one?" Lynn asked, her new york accent coming out heavy.

"Yeah but you get use to it." A knocking on the front door makes Lynn drop the broom and Liz jump. "Sorry, we're-."

"Closed. I know but we just have a few questions to ask an Elizabeth Parker."

Dean and Sam had already gone to the Whitman's, the Evans', the Deluca's, Guerin and the Valenti's who happened to have Tess Harding living with them making their search easier. Now the last person they had to talk to was a Parker, Elizabeth.

"What a day!" Dean said. "They're closed."

"We can still ask one of those girls if they know who Elizabeth Parker is."

"Yeah. Yeah we can. Come on Sammy."

"It's Sam."

"Who's 'we' and why Elizabeth Parker?" Lynn asked.

"Are you Elizabeth Parker?" The blond asked.

"No, but I am." Liz spoke up. "How may I help you?"

"My name is Agent Anger. This guy behind me is Agent King. We would just like to ask you a few questions about Alexander Whitman."

"Sure."

"What was your relationship with him?"

"He was my best friend."

"Before his accident, how was he acting?"

"Normal. The day he di...passed, we hung out then he called his girlfriend, Isabel Evans."

"At what time was that?"

"Alex called Isabel around noon. After that Maria Deluca and I left. He was fine the whole time."

"Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome."

The blond walked out leaving Liz and Lynn alone in the cafe. Lynn had finished most of the work so all that had to be done were the windows and locks.

"He was kind of cute, huh?" Lynn asked from the back.

"Yeah."

"But also a little weird. He kept saying 'we' when dere was only a 'him'." Lynn laughed.

"Yeah."

Lynn walked back into the cafe and saw Liz still standing in the same place.

"Lizzie?" Nothing. "Liz!" Liz turned and smiled.

"Do you mind finishing up, alone?"

"No. You go ahead and do what you have to do."

"Thanks Lynn." Liz said as she walked out of the cafe and up to her room.

"Guess I have more work ahead of me." Lynn said as she turned off the lights, not noticing the brunette watching her.

"What are you doing out here, Sam?" Dean asked.

"I, I, I."

"You, you, you what, Sammy?"

"I know that girl."

"What girl? Elizabeth?"

"No. The one with the curls."

"Oh." Dean didn't know what to say to that. "Um, let's go back to the hotel. We have more work to do. Parker said the same thing as Deluca and the Evans girl said. Whitman was with Deluca and Parker at his house until noon. While there, he called the Evans girl. All said he was normal. None of them lied."

Sam just nodded his head as he watched the girl who stole his heart turn off the lights to the cafe. His eyes never left her body until she disappeared into the back never to come back out.

"Let's go Sammy."

Sam just nodded his head as he followed Dean to the hotel.
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Appleprincess »

Chapter 7

The next day, the pod squad, Maria and Kyle all walked into the cafe together. Even though none of them were talking to Kyle or Liz, the agents from yesterday freaked them all out. So they all came to the Crashdown to ask Liz if the agents came to her but she was no where to be seen. Thinking that she'd be out soon, they all took a seat in their usual booth but was graced by Lynn's presense instead of Liz's.

"Maria, we kind of need you to work today."

"But why? It's my day off."

"Look, I ain't suppose ta tell ya so juss do wut uncle Jeff says or take it up wit him 'bout it."

"Oh, okay." Maria looked at the group while Lynn disappeared through the back. "I'll see what's up."

They all nodded their heads while Kyle rolled his eyes. Then Maria was gone and Lynn was in her place.

"Michael, I hate ta be a pain in da ass but Jose juss called in sick. Can you fill in for him?"

"Now?" Lynn nodded. "Sure. Bye guys."

Michael walked off while Lynn stood in the same spot as before. She had a worried look on her face that was noticable to the remaining people at the table. What was she so freaked out about?

"Lynn, what's wrong?" Kyle asked. When Lynn didn't answer him, Kyle tried again. "Lynn!" Lynn jumped.

"God, Kyle. I'm rite here. Wut chu want?" Lynn snapped.

"What's wrong?"

"Um," Lynn looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Her eyes dropped to the floor. "Nuthing." Then she looked back at the table with a small smile. "Are you ready to order?"

"Not yet."

"Not a probelm. I'll be right back." Lynn walked off, her little display not missed on the pod squad.

"Did you see that?" Max asked, "I know I saw it."

"So did I." Tess agreed.

"I may have seen it." Isabel mumbled looking down at the menu.

"See what?" Kyle questioned, not at all paying attention to the group but to Lynn instead.

"Lynn! Or so she says." Max answered in a loud whisper.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Kyle demanded as he dragged his eyes away from the new waitress.

"You called her name out and she didn't even respond."

"She's worried about something."

"Yeah right."

"Come on. Why would she be going through all this bullshit if she wasn't the real Lynn?"

"I don't know but maybe it has something to do with the Gandrium?"

"Or maybe she's just Liz's cousin who's come here from New York to help Liz because apparently Liz's so called 'best friends' didn't care enough to be there for her."

"Kyle-." Isabel started but Kyle stopped her.

"No Isabel. If Liz trusts Lynn, then so do I."

Just then, Lynn walked back to the table.

"Are you guys ready to order your drinks at least? I mean I really want to help but I can't if you don't trust me." The group stared at her. "What? I meant wit ya'll food. The special is great wit a side of fries and a cherry pie for dessert. If I may, the cherry coke, hamburger special and cherry pie is the way to go."

"Then I'll get that." Kyle said.

"Me, too." Isabel agreed letting Kyle know that she was with him.

"Okay and you two?" Lynn asked while writing down Kyle and Isabel's order.

"How about you give us 2 cherry cokes, an order of saturn rings and 2 pieces of Men-in-Black pie." Max ordered.

"No probelm." Lynn said finishing up the order and looking back at the group with a smile. "I'll bring your drinks in a minute."

When Lynn left, Max turned to Isabel.

"What was that?"

"I ordered food."

"No, you ordered something that she said to order."

"And?"

"You trust her?" Isabel gave Max a stupid look.

"Just because I ordered something that she suggested doesn't mean I trust her but when I come to think about it, yes I do trust her. Kyle's right. We ditched Liz at a time where she needed us the most."

"She blamed us for Alex's death!" Max angerily whispered.

"No! She said that it was a possibility that Alex was killed by aliens and if there was any reason to believe that it was true then we should consider it. I mean nothing is just what it is with us Max."

"She's wrong Isabel and so are you."

"Well, I may be wrong but it's what I want and there is nothing you can do about it LITTLE brother."

Max and Tess sat shocked while Kyle tried not to laugh. Not long after that did Lynn return with their drinks as the front door to the cafe jingled. Maria was quick to go to the newcomers but Kyle could see that the brunette was staring at them from the corner of his eye.

"Um, your food will be here in 10 minutes. If you need me, don't hesistate to call."

Lynn walked towards the back, checking on her tables on her way. Once she reached the back, she practically ran through the doors. Kyle watched as the brunette watched Lynn.

"That was weird." Kyle said to no one.

"What was?" Isabel asked, looking down at her hands.

"That guy over there was staring at Lynn but the weird thing is that he looks familiar." Isabel's head snapped up and turned to the guy Kyle was talking about.

"He does...Oh my god."

"What?" Max and Tess say at the same time.

"Those are the agents that asked about Alex's death!"

"And one of them were staring at Lynn?" Max asked suspiously. "Guess she's not as innocent as you 2 thought."

Lynn ran up the stairs to the apartment and ran straight for Liz's room. Liz had stayed up crying the whole night and Lynn had stayed by her side. It wasn't until morning that Uncle Jeff told Lynn that she had to work and get Maria to cover for Liz. At first, Lynn protested but Liz said that she'd be fine but that didn't stop Lynn from worrying or coming to check on Liz every 10 minutes.

"Liz?" Lynn whispered as she walked into Liz's room.

There Liz was, on her bed and staring at the wall. The crying had died down to a sobbing and then the sobbing stopped about an hour ago leaving behind small hiccups. Lynn walked over to Liz and felt tears sting her eyes when she saw the picture of everyone at what looked like prom. Everyone was smiling and it looked like they were all happy. What had happened that wripped them apart?

"Liz, you want me to put on sum music?" Nothing. "Oh here's a good CD."

Lynn picked up 'No Name Face' by Life house and let it fill the room. 'Everything' was on making both Liz and Lynn think of better times.

Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

Lynn turned to Liz and saw that fresh new tears filled her eyes.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?

"I'ma be back. I juss gotta get my orders done, okay?" A slight nod.

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

Lynn smiled covering up her own tears as she rushed out the apartment and down the stairs. Michael handed her her orders and Lynn was quick to go to Kyle's table.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?

<background>How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?

"Here you go. 2 Jupiter Crazed Planet specials, 4 Men-in-Black pies and one order of Saturn rings. Is there anything else?"

"Where's Liz, Lynn?" Max snapped.

"Occuppied. Is there anything other than that?" Lynn said, non-chalant.

"With what?"

"Max!"

"With what, Lynn, is Liz occuppied with?" Max questioned, ignoring Isabel.

"Stuff."

"Why can't you just answer the question?"

"Max, stop." Isabel repeated.

"No, Isabel. I wanna know."

"I did answer the question." Lynn said not at all looking worried or scared.

"Just tell me the truth."

"Okay." Lynn said. "You wanna know what Liz is doin?"

"Lynn, you don't have to." Isabel offered.

"Iz, shut up." Max turned back to Lynn. "Tell me now!"

Lynn leaned forward. "Liz is doing something that I don't want to tell you because 1) you were the reason she stopped calling me 2) you then ditched her for this skanky piece of white trash 3) then you ditched her when she needed you the most and last but not least, I wuld ratha rip my eyes, tongue and lips off and eat them then tell you wut my cousin is doin." Lynn moved back. "Plus, I juss don't like ya. Eat well now."

Max watched Lynn walk away and felt more anger in him than he had ever known.

"Did you hear that bitch?"

"That's it." Kyle said dropping his burger. "I can't take this. Lynn!" Lynn turned back to Kyle. "Can I get my food to go?"

"Mine too please." Isabel said.

"Sure."

When Lynn was out of hearing range, Isabel said: "Because my brother has completely turned into a dick."

Song: Everything by Lifehouse
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Appleprincess »

Chapter 8

Maria ran back and forth until only the guys who questioned her were on her side. Her feet were starting to hurt and all she wanted to do was hang out with her friends. How did she get into this?

"Hey Maria." Maria turned to the voice and saw Lynn standing behind the counter. Oh yeah, it was her fault.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you take a break? No one's really here anyways and I'll cover for you."

"Thank god!" Maria exclaimed making Lynn laugh. "You know, you seem like the old Lynn but you don't look or act like her." Lynn stopped laughing. "What happened after you moved?"

"Nuthing really. Mom and I toured the East Coast and ended up in New York. There I juss had ta grow up, you noe. It's a big city and you gotta do wut chu gotta do."

"So this is Lynn 'all grown up'?"

"Crazy huh? Neva thought I'd be like ma but I guess I was wrong!" Lynn looked down at the pad in front of her with a sad look on her face before looking up with a smile. "Take that break before Uncle Jeff sees you and says you can't take another one later." Maria smiled softly before walking off. "And Maria?"

"Yeah?" Maria said turning around.

"Thanx. I really apprechiate you working wit out any questions. Liz wuld too, ya noe."

Maria just nodded her head before sitting in Kyle's seat.

"Where's Kyle and Isabel?"

"They don't get that Lynn is a danger so they left." Tess said.

"Neither do I."

"What?" Max exclaimed. "What are you talking about? You said that she doesn't look or act the same."

"Yeah but I talked to her and she kind of filled in the blanks."

"How?"

"By simply telling me the truth."

"Which is?"

"She had to grow up. Her and her mom moved to New York and she said that she had to grow up. That she couldn't stay the same. I mean I heard New York was tough but damn, if it can change a sweet girl like Lynn then I think I'll stay here in Roswell." Maria joked.

"So that's it." Max said not laughing.

"Yeah."

"She just...grew up?"

"Yeah, Max and the coolest part is that you can even see or hear the old Lynn. That's why I believe that she is the real Lynn." Maria said looking at Lynn as she talked to an old couple that just walked in.

"What a load of bullshit!" Maria's head snapped back to Max.

"Max!" Tess said, trying not to smile.

"No Tess. Let him say what's on his mind."

"How can you just buy into that bullshit? She obviously just played you like a CD player."

"Whatever Max. My break is over and this conversation is getting me mad. I gotta get back to work."

Maria stood up and walked away. Something was very wrong with Max and it was starting to show more now than before. Whatever he was planning, Maria was not going to be apart of it anymore.

When it was finally closing time, Lynn told both Maria and Michael to go home.

"Trust me, I got this. Ya can do whatever it is ya do."

"No that's alright. I'll stay. I live alone anyways so there isn't much for me to do." Michael said as he started washing dishes. Maria, on the other hand, had to leave.

"I'll clean up tomorrow. Mom wants me home to have 'quality us time'."

"Good luck." Lynn called after Maria as she walked out of the cafe. "Guess it's just you and me, Mikey boy."

Lynn turned on the music to 'Accidently in lvoe' and started swaying her hips to the beat as she swept the floor. Her head bobbed back and forth sending her curls flying. Michael had already finished the dishes and turned just in time to catch Lynn's ass as she rolled it around.

"So, um..." Michael cleared his throat. "You're Liz's cousin from..."

"New York." Lynn filled in.

"And you two are cousins through..."

"Blood."

"Her mom and your dad or the other way around?"

"My mom and her dad. My mom is like 10 years younger than Uncle Jeff but they had Liz and I at the same time."

"So where's your parents?" Michael asked walking into the front part of the cafe.

"Mom's in New York and dad sort of disappeared when I was born." Lynn finished sweeping. "Wutz wit da questions?"

"Since we're obviously going to both see and work with each other, we might as well get to know each other."

"Okay." Lynn smiled. "So what's up wit you?"

"What do you mean?" Michael asked as he sat at the counter.

"I mean," Lynn sat down next to him. "where do you hale from?"

"Roswell."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Which part?"

"Huh, I, um, I grew up in a trailer park."

"Dat's cool."

"What about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"I grew up...everywhere. Mom hated to settle so we were on the move. I've been to almost every state. But Roswell has always been home for me."

"How long were you here?"

"Couple of months every 2 years. We actually lived here a few months two years ago."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I even worked in this very cafe, in this very uniform."

"Now that is impossible."

"What? Why?" Lynn asked as she waved her arms on the counter.

"Because we come here everyday. You see, Max had this huge crush on Liz way back when, so he used to drag Iz and I here everyday for what? Four years now."

"Then you must of saw me."

"No way. I would have remembered that crazy hair style of yours."

"Nope." Lynn said as she shook her curls. "My hair was longer when I worked here 2 years ago."

"Really?" Michael asked in shock.

"Yep. Back then, my mom had short hair so I kept mine long."

"Don't wanna be like your mom, huh? I know that feeling."

"Really because you don't seem like that type?"

"Well I am. My foster dad was a drunk and an ass hole and I really don't wanna be like him."

"I noe wut chu mean den. Mom is crazy wit guys and partyin dat she forgets dat I'm her kid."

Michael watched as Lynn changed right in front of him. She went from hardcore to sweet and innocent and Michael wanted nothing more than to protect her. Damn Maxwell for making him investigate her.

"So," Michael started.

"So, maybe you shuld go home. All I gotta do is wipe da countas. Go." Lynn pushed Michael to the door. "I be here tomarra."

Michael smirked as Lynn gave him one last push and one last smile and then locked the door behind him. With one last wave, Michael watched Lynn get back to work. Time to report back to Max, Michael thought as he lost his smile.
Appleprincess
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Appleprincess »

Chapter 9

"When are you going to her, Sammy?"

"It's Sam and I can't just go up to her. What am I going to say? 'Hey, remember me, the guy who said he loves only but then up and left to find something better out there.' I don't think so." Sam dropped onto his bed while Dean loaded up his guns.

"But you did find something better. You found Jess and you loved her, right?" Sam was quiet. "Right, Sam?"

"No." Dean's head popped up.

"What?! I thought you were so in love with Jess. You were even going to marry the chick. What? Was that all a lie?" Again Sam said nothing. "Sam?"

"I'm just going to go to sleep. We have more work to do tomorrow, more research. There has to be something that someone isn't telling us."

"Okay, fine but you know what?"

"What?"

"I pick next hunt because this is taking too long."

"Fine."

Dean put all the guns away and packed everything else. Then pulled off his pants and dropped onto his bed in only his shirt and boxers. Tomorrow, while Sammy boy is researching, Dean was going to do a little 'researching' of his own with a local waitress who didn't look that local.

The next day, Liz was feeling much better so Lynn was able to relax with her. They both went for manicures, pedicures and full body massages at a new place called 'The Milky Way'. Lynn of course said that it was a stupid name but quickly rethought it when she saw the two gorgeous guys that were working on them.

"Wow. I want me some of dat." Lynn said while licking her lips.

"Lynn!" Liz said turning red. "Don't say that."

"Come on gurl, live a little. Like ma always says 'A man good wit his hands is good wit his-." Liz slapped her hand over Lynn's mouth turning 5 different types of red. "Okay, okay." Lynn said as she pulled Liz's hand from her mouth. "I'll stop but I got da brunette. I had my share of blonds. I think it's time I go back to the darker haired guys. It's time for you to the lighter ones."

Liz chuckled as she and Lynn walked into the seperate rooms.

Dean stood in front of the Crashdown Cafe shaking his head. God, the things this small town would do for a quick buck, he thought to himself. Oh well, time to get Sammy laid. Dean walked into the small cafe but didn't see the spunky brunette with curls. What he did see was the crazy Deluca girl from yesterday. Maybe she knew where the curly brunette was?

"Hey." Dean smirked. "Um, Maria." The Maria girl stopped. "Can I ask you something?"

"Um, sure Agent Anger, anything." Dean tried not to laugh.

"Can you please tell me where that curly brunette waitress is?"

"Who Lynn?"

"Yeah, that's her name. Lynn." It was a nice enough name. Kind of exotic for Sammy but nice enough for him. "Where is she?"

"I have no clue. I thought she'd be working right now but I guess she's only working tonight."

"Thank you." Dean smiled at the crazy blond before walking off. That went no where, he thought with a grim look on his face.

"So what did he want?" Max asked once Maria and Michael sat down for their breaks.

"He wanted to know where Lynn was." That caught Michael's attention.

"Why?"

"I don't know. He wouldn't say but he was kind of... I think the fraze is, he was cool wit it all."

"That made no sense." Tess said.

"Whatever. That's what happened."

"So, where is Lynn?" Max asked. "And Liz?"

"I have no clue. Maybe 'settin the town afire' like Lynn's mom would say."

"What's with her?" Michael asked. "Why doesn't Lynn want to be like her?"

"I think it's because Jennifer Parker is the black sheep of the 'Parker' clan. She does all the wrong things and doesn't care what anyone says. Even after she had Lynn, she didn't stop. I think Lynn is the only person that has gone through more step-fathers and homes than anyone on this planet."

"So she's a wild child?"

"Yeah, I'd say she is."

"No wonder Lynn doesn't want to be like her." Maria turned to Michael.

"What do you mean 'no wonder'? You hardly know Lynn."

"Actually we talked yesterday and you're right. Once you get pass her look, she's different, almost sweet. Like Liz almost."

"We don't need one of those." Max mumbled.

Before Michael and Maria could ask Max what he meant, both Liz and Lynn walked into the cafe. Both Maria and Tess' eyes popped open while both Max and Michael's mouths dropped open.

Liz and Lynn were wearing the same black short shorts as each other only Lynn wore a green v-neck string plunge shirt with green flip-flops and Liz wore a red strap-less top that had black chinese symbols on the side with her red flip-flops. Both girls' hair was done, Liz's was in curls while Lynn's was straight and for the first time Max could see that they looked alike.

As they walked by the table, both girls stopped to say hi.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Liz asked in a soft yet cheerful voice.

"Good to see you up and about Liz. I was starting to worry about you." Michael said.

"Ain't no worries dere, Mikey boy. I got my gurl here doin thangs ain't virgins suppose to do."

"Good thing Liz isn't one then, huh." Max stated.

"Whatever Max. I'm not going to let you ruin my good mood. Come on Lynn. Let's get work over with, then get dress and ready for tonight because I want to dance til I can't feel my feet anymore." Liz looked back at the group who she use to think of as family. "See ya."

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Lynn said as she and Liz left the booth to go to the back. Everyone at the table was both shocked and confused. Did Liz just make plans to go out and party AND tell Max off? Michael shook his head as he stood up.

"Breaks over. Gotta go." Michael said walking off.

"Oh crap. I gotta tell Lynn about that agent looking for her." Maria said going into motion.

"Don't Maria." Maria stopped. "She could be working with them." Max stated again. "I mean, she already turned Liz and it's obvious that this 'Lynn' is trying to reel the rest of you in. Don't fall for her lies."

The look in his eyes almost looked sincere but Maria knew better. It was his lies that she couldn't fall for. He just wanted to be king and the only way to be that was to have followers. The sweet Max was gone, Maria thought with a shake of her head. In his place was the monster that Tess had made.

"Sure, Max." Maria went back to work, feeling Max's eyes on her. God what happened to him, Maria thought to herself as Liz and Lynn came out from the back in their uniforms.

Maria's eyes moved to her friends and saw Liz laughing at something Lynn was saying. Then Maria saw the agents standing outside the cafe. Great, Maria thought to herself as she walked towards Liz and Lynn. Just great.

"So there she is." Dean said as he and Sam watched Lynn and Elizabeth laughing. "Nice smile."

"Yep." Sam said glancing around the street.

"Are we gonna go in or are we just gonna stand out here because frankly, I'm starving."

"Of course you are." Sam glanced around again. "Let's go."

"What was that?"

"Just go in, Dean."

"No. What was that?"

"I'm going in without you. Bye." Sam said as he walked into the cafe.

"But wait." Dean said as he walked into the cafe. "What was-?"

"Sam?"

"Dean?"

Liz and Lynn were laughing so much that niether of them noticed Maria until she stopped in front of them.

"Hey Liz. Hey Lynn."

"Wutz up?"

"Maria." Liz greeted her with a smile. "What's up? Lynn and I are about to start our shifts."

"I know. I saw the board but um, I really need to talk to Lynn about something." Maria waited. "In private."

"Oh, sorry." Liz walked behind the counter. "Go ahead."

Maria turned to Max but then looked back at Lynn. She had to at least warn her friend if something was up.

"Wut's up Ria?" Lynn asked as she chewed on a piece of gum.

"Um, there are these FBI agents walking around and about 2 days ago, they asked the whole group about Alex's death."

"Wait." Liz said from behind the counter. "He came to you guys too."

"Yeah, what? They came to see you too?"

"Yeah, he asked me what? A couple of questions, then left." Liz turned to Lynn then back to Maria. "But there was only one guy."

"Yep." Lynn agreed as she bobbed her head. "So wut he got ta do wit me, Ria?"

"The blond one, Agent Anger, actually came in here eariler looking for you. He asked where you were and if you were working. I told him that I didn't know where you were but that you might be working tonight." No reaction. "Are you in some kind of trouble, Lynn?" Maria asked in a serious tone but all Lynn did was laugh.

"Nope. I've been as good as any bad gurl can be." Lynn said with a smile. "Don't worry Ria. Ain't no one noe how ta keep quiet like me."

That's what I'm afraid of, Maria thought as she put a fake smile on. Then the front bell rang making all the girls turn.

"Sam?" Lynn said in shock.

"Dean?" Liz said right next to her.