Sunnywell (UC/CC AU XO (BtVS) ADULT) *Xander needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

You know I am!!!
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

I am just having problems on how to start Spike
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

RiaRath: I don't blame you. LOL :D It's mid afternoon and poor Spike is stuck indoors. He could be at The Bronze. I am about to have Maria and Xander head over there just as soon as Kyle arrives. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Kyle takes this opportunity to make his presence known. “So…that spiky haired freak has still got the hots for my girl.” Astonished I stand for a moment with my mouth open unable to move. He steps out of the shadows and I don’t even try to contain my excitement. “Hey boyfriend.” Throwing myself into his arms I allow him to swing me around joyfully. That is until Xander makes a rather rude vomiting sound in the background. The romance has just been drained from the room.

Kyle gently sets me down and then greets his friend with one of those dorky guy secret handshakes. I don’t know why they bother. I’ve seen it so it’s obviously not a secret anymore. “I’m all done here. You guys want to go hang at The Bronze?” Xander inquires with a mischievous grin. “I am just about to answer ‘Not tonight’ when my handsome if not slightly dimwitted significant other agrees for me. “We’d love to.” I shoot him a dangerous look which he readily ignores.

I wanted to stay in tonight and spend some quality time with my honey but apparently that’s not going to happen. I do the mature thing and suck it up while plastering a fake smile on my face. “Of course. Let’s go.” The hottest club in town is within walking distance of pretty much everything so I just leave the Jetta sitting where it is in the parking lot. The three of us reach our destination in record time. The boys seem to be off in their own world laughing and talking so I walk a little bit ahead.

Let me just state for the record that I’m not one of those smothering girlfriends. I understand that ‘guy’ time is important. I just feel like Kyle and I never get to see each other anymore. Maybe I’m just being selfish. I push all those thoughts aside and make the resolution to just have fun tonight. Walking through the dark doors of The Bronze I just take it all in.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Buffy*

I am startled out of Max’s incredible gaze by two men who seem to be in a dispute of some kind. I have just enough time to turn when Liz shouts, “Buffy!” The glint of steel catches my eye. The big one has a gun. My first instinct is to protect the others. Unfortunately I don’t have enough time to react. A shot is fired and I look around in a daze. Is everyone okay? A warm liquid pools over my abdomen. I have to convince myself to look down.

Once I see the rich thick blood spilling through my top I start to panic. I’ve been wounded. My knees don’t ask for permission they just give up and I hit the ground with a sickening thud. I always knew that Slayers come with an expiration date, but I never thought this would be how it would happen. I wanted to die in battle. Brave and triumphant to the end. Instead I am sprawled out across the cold Crashdown floor worrying about what my friends are going to do when I’m gone.

Who is going to take care of my mother? Will Angel keep battling the forces of darkness in my stead? A deep regret washes over me. I never loved him like I should have. This could be my last breath and all I can think about is missed opportunities and chances not taken. My hands are trembling uncontrollably. I make no effort to stop them. . With all my strength, speed, and resilience this is what finally does me in. It’s sort of ironic I suppose. The one thing I wasn’t naturally built to defend against.

Life isn’t fair. I wonder if the next one called up will do the job better. Darkness threatens to envelope me. I let it take me. :D
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

Dude i really like this RP there any roles still open?
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Liz and Kyle are still open
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Michael, Xander, Liz, & Kyle are open We would love to have you aboard :D
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

Hey thanks faith. so what about Kyle and Michael? who do i send the sample post to?
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

I don't need a sample from you. I know you are an excellent writer. If you want the parts their yours. Easy as that :D