5 Little Known Facts About You

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

1. Most of the time I'm in my own world.

2. I always tend to think of what my next Roswell fic will be. No matter where I am or what I'm doing.

3. As for that person that posted laughing when someone comes near them while playing hide and seek. I do the same thing. Which is why I can't play that with my sister's kids. They always know where their aunt Mandy is.

4. I have to have something making sound on when I go to sleep. When I first started going to sleepover at my grandparent's house I had stayed up for two days. Till they put a fan in their that made sound.

5. I always keep a pen and paper with me, so I can write ideas for a fic.
- Amanda
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: 5 Little Known Facts About You

Post by Maiqu »

OrangeSky wrote:
1. If I'm watching a movie at home that I've seen before and an uncomfortable scene comes on for the main character, I can't watch it. I'll walk out of the room, leaving the movie playing, then walk back in when the scene is over.
That happens to me too!! I thought I was the only one lol..

1. I am freakishly afraid of bees.I've gotten stung by them seven times so whenever a bee is near I kind of panic a bit

2. I keep a small notebook with me at almost all times because I get inspired a lot so my mini notebook is filled w/ fanfic ideas

3. I haven't been able to watch the movie The Mummy again since I first saw it...The first time I saw it I could not sleep for three whole days because I kept imagining the bugs coming from the corners..I can watch the sequel but not the first one and I still can't watch anything with those bugs

4. I love some weird food combos like peperonni pizza w/ tabasco sauce & maggi(a kind of soy sauce kind of)..and french fries w/ ice cream

5. Oh and I can drive really well but can't park at all except parallel parking(i think that's what its called) but I can't help it its genetic no one in my family except for my mom can park
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

1. I can spend hours upon hours reading women's magazines. (Cosmo, Jane, In Style, Vogue) I read them from back to front. Not sure why. I just always have.

2. I am the ultimate procrastinator. I will wait to the last possible second to do something. Which is odd because I do not thrive under pressure.

3. I think I have a touch of OCD. If someone goes into my room and touches anything I can tell.

4. I adore Elvis. He is my dream man. I am of course refering to rebel 50's Elvis and not drugged out 70's Elvis. He was more beautiful then most women.

5.I love going to rock concerts. When I step out into a large crowd full of people united due to their shared passion for the music...its like coming home. I feel the most like myself when the pound of a bass and the excitement of the guitar fills the air
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:

4. I adore Elvis. He is my dream man. I am of course refering to rebel 50's Elvis and not drugged out 70's Elvis. He was more beautiful then most women.
OMG Faith...another thing in common! hehe

1.) I am petrified of Heights. Even when standing on a two foot step ladder I get the vertigo feeling and want to pass out.

2.) I still listen occasionally to my New Kids on the Block albums (I can't believe that I just admitted that!)

3.) I have a Lazy or Cross Eye. I had corrective surgery at 6 months of age and had to wear glasses until I was 16. I creep people out because when I am really tired my eye will cross on its own. LOL

4.) I am obsessed with the whole High School Musical craze and I never miss a new Disney Channel movie......I know I'm a geek!

5.) I was in the Color Guard in my marching band in High School (flag squad) and was captin my senior year which enabled me to steal two flags from the equiptment which I still have and occasionally practice with today. LOL again I know I'm a geek!
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Hmmm this sounds like fun...

1. I have terrible luck when it comes to dating. Somehow I end up finding out my guy is a drug dealer (no joke) or getting cheated on. :x

2. I have a terrible fear of chickens ever since I stayed the night at a friend's farm. And I cannot hear or see the word "vein" without freaking out! :oops:

3. I looooooove watching scary movies but I tend to scream reeeally loud in the theater and grab onto the person next to me.

4. I'm trying to decide b/w two amazingly sexy guys right now.

5. I cannot hold down a job, cuz I always get bored and quit (or sexually harrassed :roll: )

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

3.) I have a Lazy or Cross Eye
Whoa...thats strange I do too. My left eye is much weaker then my right and it tends to stray (lol) more often when I'm tired.
Lucky you ;-) Which ever1 you decide to discard send to me
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:

Lucky you ;-) Which ever1 you decide to discard send to me

hehehe, will do. Sean is mmmmmm VERY yummy, and Josh? Growl. :twisted: hehehe...chosing is sooooooo hard...kinda like Sean's abs...

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
pinky25
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Awesome ideal!

Post by pinky25 »

1. I'm training to be a Flight Attendant right now in Phoenix, Az.

2. Every time i leave town for an extended period of time i take my Roswell Dvd's with me. I guess i think they bring luck :D.

3. Me and my best friend have always been called Twins, and after Hp we were known as Fred, and George Weasley.

4. My friends refer to me as an "alien" and always make references to me being from another planet.

5. I'm working on my first novel
~There's a Place I dream about ~
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

FaithfulAngel24 wrote:
3.) I have a Lazy or Cross Eye
Whoa...thats strange I do too. My left eye is much weaker then my right and it tends to stray (lol) more often when I'm tired.
OMG Faith! My lazy eye is my left too! Same thing happens to me...freaks ppl out and I can't help but laugh when it happens.....LOL!
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

1. I'm left handed
2. I suffer from from a condition called Trichotillomania
3. I travelled to the other side of the world to see my favourite singer live
4. I used to talk to dead people when I was a baby
5. My two biggest fears are spiders and tsunami - I tend to have recurring tsunami nightmares
it's better to rise than fade away.