Can You Keep a Secret? (AU/CC-ish XO mature CASTING)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael flashes me one of those devilishly handsome grins of his and I am immediately willing to agree to almost anything. With minimum effort he releases himself from my arms and replies, "I can compromise.” I watch in amazement as he adjusts the stove and pours the pasta into the pan. May not sound too impressive to culinary artists but I am the chick that ruins cereal. I shouldn’t even be allowed in a kitchen. It’s a good thing Michael’s so talented with food otherwise it would be take out every night.

My wonderful boyfriend steals a glance at me and apparently gets tickled by my reaction because his next statement surprises me, "Do you think you could stir the sauce without burning it like the garlic bread?" He holds the spoon out to me but the inward laughter is etched across his beautiful features. “Maybe.” Never one to accept defeat easily I take the utensil and very carefully dip it into the pot. Okay, so far so good. I haven’t burned myself or the apartment down so that’s progress.

I look up to meet his eyes and I find myself getting lost in them. It’s hard to concentrate when you’ve got six feet of gorgeous distracting you. I focus on the pan and my one and only job. Stirring isn’t too bad I suppose. There’s actually a neat little rhythm to it.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Maybe" Maria says in the most unconfident voice I've ever heard, and I hold in my laughter so she doesn't get annoyed. She glances up at me, and it's almost as if our eyes are locked in place; at least until she remembers what she's doing and turns her attention back to the pot. Maybe I lied, maybe she can't handle it.

I watch with a smile for a moment as she stirs the sauce, getting into a rhythm. Maybe she's not as bad at cooking as I thought.

Finally, a few minutes later the spaghetti's done, so I drain it and pour it into two bowls, and then come up behind Maria, reaching my arms around her sides to take the spoon. Leaning my head on her shoulder I grin.

"It's time to eat." I spoon some sauce into each bowl and then douse one bowl in tabasco before placing them on the table. I pull out Maria's chair and then sit down and wait for her to join me. "Let me know how it tastes."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Within minutes the noodles are finished cooking so Michael carefully drains them and then places them in the Scooby Doo bowls he bought a couple of days ago. He knows that cartoon is my favorite. I never thought that Michael would turn out to be such a considerate guy. I’ve always known he was a good man but just recently he’s started to believe it and it’s made a big difference in how he carries himself. No longer does he seem ashamed of where he comes from.

He’s been talking more about the future and how things are going to be later. Stonewall Guerin didn’t think he had one. I am so proud of how far he’s come. It makes me fall in love with him all over again. The aforementioned fellow reaches his arms around me and the closeness of our bodies causes my heart to skip a beat. I adore the way my body feels when it’s pressed tightly to his. He leans his head on my shoulder and the warmth of his breath on my neck makes me shiver with pleasure.

"It's time to eat." I try to concentrate on the matter at hand but it becomes increasingly difficult when he looks at me like that. I watch entranced as he puts the finishing touches on dinner and then places the bowls on the table. He generously pulls out my chair for me and then takes his on seat. "Let me know how it tastes.” I flash him a truly wicked smile. Leaning across the small table I surprise him by reverently capturing his lips. Once I have had my fill I gently lean back and retort, “Tastes good, but then again I knew it would.” I stick my fork in the no doubt delicious food and begin to twirl the noodles around the utensil.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Kyle

Maria and Michael leave as Maria gives Tess a stare that could kill. Max it torn and I don’t blame everyone for being really freaked out. If this is……I can’t even think his name it is going to devastate all of us and most likely put a riff in the group, especially if it turns out that it was alien related.

I see Tess shift before saying, “I think Max is right. We should leave it alone. It’s too dangerous.”

I notice that Liz looks very uncomfortable and Isabel is on the verge of a breakdown. If this body is Alex, she is going to literally loose it. God, I am terrified. I approach Tess and give her a slight smile. I know that no one is thinking clearly and the tension in the room is almost choking.

I swallow before opening my mouth. “Guys I know that this situation sucks and I am as terrified as everyone here. I think we need to really find out who this is and what killed him or her. What if they are coming after us?”

I shudder and rub a hand over my arm to brush away the goose bumps that have collected. I pray that Alex is not that person but my gut tells me that we already know the answer to the question of who is lying in the desert. The question now is why?
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Bones

"I'll have you know that I need to dress like this; it's part of the job requirement," Booth says oudly, smirking back at me. I can’t help but chuckle again before noticing we are driving towards what clearly is the crime scene.

"We've arrived."

I glance over and see that Booth has plastered his game face on and I take a deep breath to prepare for what we are about to encounter. I grab my FBI assigned ID in case they decide to give me a hard time and clip it to my collar. We pull up and I climb out of the SUV and the humidity in the air instantly causes droplets of sweat to collect on my forehead.

“What do I need to know Booth?” I ask as I wipe the moisture from my face.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

bump!!!!
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

heyy sorry guys i've been really busy. i want to start this one up again, i'll post soon.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

OOC: hey guys this time I'm back i promise. Anyone still up for this? ps i know this is gonna be bad....Im rusty :)

Michael

Before I can get a reaction from Maria about the pasta, she leans across the table and plants a kiss on my lips, pulling back with a wicked smile. “Tastes good, but then again I knew it would.” As I grin widely back at her, she starts to eat and I finally allow myself to enjoy the spaghetti now that Maria has relaxed and calmed down. I know that having heard no word from Alex is really taking a toll on her, but she can't go on like this, all this stress is going to give her a breakdown. I mean no news is good news right?

I look across the table, watching Maria's beautiful face as she eats. You can see the sadness and stress building up in her eyes. She's good at masking it though; not healthy in the long run. People who hide all their problems end up lashing out. I would know; its basically me in a nutshell. I used to bottle everything up inside and I still do, thats why people call me "Stonewall Guerin." But trying to help everyone through these last few days has really made me see everything differently. Now I'm not saying I've changed or anything, I'm just seeing things in a new light.

"Seriously, I'm glad you came back here with me. You needed a break. We needed a break. And any chance to cook for you I'll take," I say with another wide grin, finishing off my pasta. "How's the pasta? I made a different sauce this time. Of course its much better with Tabasco..."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Yay!!! I'm so glad that you are back. I finally got a reliable internet connection for work so I'll be on her a lot. I will post as soon as I get done watching a movie with my sister :-)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

OOC: Not great because it's been awhile. I apologize :oops:

*Tess*

The sheriff’s son swallows harshly before speaking up. “Guys I know that this situation sucks and I am as terrified as everyone here. I think we need to really find out who this is and what killed him or her. What if they are coming after us?” No one is coming. In fact the killer is in this very room. I close my eyes just for a moment desperately needing a moment of clarity. What I did was for the good of a planet. I took one life to spare millions. Does that make me a hero or a murderer?

I meet Kyle’s trusting eyes and immediately I am sad. He mustn’t ever learn of the thing I have become. I did what I believed was right and now there is no going back. “We can’t go there…There will be feds all over the place.” I state my voice empty and emotionless.

*Maria*

My favorite alien stares at me incredulously before flashing me a sexy smirk. I wonder what is going on in that mischievous mind of his. "Seriously, I'm glad you came back here with me. You needed a break. We needed a break.” I couldn’t agree more. ” And any chance to cook for you I'll take," I watched entranced as he scarves up his food. "How's the pasta? I made a different sauce this time. Of course it’s much better with Tabasco..." I scrunch up my nose at the suggestion.

“That’s gross.” I admonish with a teasing grin. “Honestly I don’t know how you can stand burn.” I laugh whole heartedly for the first time in weeks. I press the napkin to my lips removing any residue that may have remained there. I look up to see Michael has a smidge of sauce on the corner of his lip. Almost out of habit I lick my own as if that would remove it. “You’ve got a little something…” I gesture to the corner of his mouth but am I halted by the adorable expression he know wears.

That gives me a positively naughty idea. “Oh I’ll get it.” Without the least amount of thought process I quite literally lean over the table and press my lips to his. I taste him completely. Along with the sweet and salty I experience a slight sting from the Tabasco. I lean back my eyes still closed. Once I open them the only half way intelligent thing I can think of to say is, “Maybe I was too hasty before…It tastes good hot.”