Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

maya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maya »

touched by an alien wrote:Jason is friends with Kate Walsh? :o Get out, I wonder how that happend. I mean I guess since their all actors it shouldn't be suprising, but still, its a bit of a shock. I wouldn't have thought :D
It is KaDee that is friends with Kate Walsh as she stars in Private Practice with her.
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

I'm guessing that Katherine Heigl wasn't there...that might have been a bit akward :?
Last edited by Topy458 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

AFM: Ghost House inks for 'Tattooist'

Robert Tapert and Sam Raimi's Ghost House Pictures has inked a deal for North American rights to Peter Burger's "The Tattooist," a supernatural thriller starring Jason Behr.

Burger and producer Robin Scholes enticed Tapert and Raimi to visit New Zealand to talk to Burger about the final cut and to help guide the final stages of postproduction, the producer said Tuesday.

"We started our careers independently producing our horror films and understand the challenges of these filmmakers," Tapert said

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... af55594e86
Dreamer 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer 4 Ever »

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO JASON & KADEE

[/center]
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

one year

Post by SarahWhitman »

Can't believe it's been one year for them already! And actually, Brendan's celebrated his one year wedding anniversary a few months back, too. Wow--time's flying for these guys!
SW
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Aurorabee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Aurorabee »

Jason Behr enters Pinkville
Despite the fact that the film is being delayed by the writers' strike, Oliver Stone's upcoming drama keeps adding new members to its cast. According to The Hollywood Reporter, both Jason Behr and Cam Gigandet have joined Pinkville.

The film is based on the 1968 My Lai massacre, which saw U.S. troops murdering innocent women, children, and the elderly. United Artists is producing the film through MGM.

Behr is set to play Lt. Stephen Brooks, the commanding officer in charge of the GIs at My Lai. Gigandet is staring as Fred Widmar, a soldier who is wracked with guilt and shame after witnessing the slaughter of that day.

The film is on indefinite hold until the writers' strike can be resolved. Bruce Willis has already dropped out of the project to star in The Surrogates. He may rejoin Pinkville if and when filming commences after the strike is over.
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

address

Post by SarahWhitman »

Someone from a one of the yahoo Roswell groups I belong to recently sent in a few pictures to get autographed by Jason and thought we'd like the opportunity too so she kindly is sharing the address she used. Enjoy, fellow Behrians!!

Jason Behr
Robert Stein Management
345 N. Maple Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 80210

TTFN~
SW
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

I wasn't sure where to post this so i'm gonna do it here. I just bought and watched Skinwalkers. :D Jason is so hot. I love the long hair. So now that I got that of my chest I can go and obsess some more. :wink:
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

Pinkville (hate the name) could be a serious film for Jason Behr....Oliver Stone has done many good films and he's respected for his talent. Hopefully TPTB will let Jason act with his clothes on. Maybe he can show that he has talent and he's not just a goodlooking body.

I hope they include the info about the American helicopter crews who saved many Vietnamese lives when they saw the slaughter taking place. At great danger to themselves, they would land or hoover above the running people and scoop them up......take them to safety and go back for more. The crews suffered alienation (no pun intended) and were called traitors because of thier human acts.
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Pinkville and Skinwalkers

Post by SarahWhitman »

I want to get "Skinwalkers" on DVD---where did you get it so quickly?? It was just in theatres!
Also about Pinkville (I too hate that name) thanks for the background info. I also hope that TPTB realize the talent Jason has. Of course WE already know that! :)
SW