Want your own personalized Roswell short story?!

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Swamy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Swamy »

Name: Rosa (but I hate the name, I think it's too sweet for me, everyone calls me Rossella from the day I was born, it's kinda like the italian version of Scarlet and for me this is my name)
Nickname?: Ross
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with? or pairings you'd like to see in the story If you only want a small part?: Zan
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: I found Zan half dead in the street after Vilandra and Rath tried to kill him and I take him home with me. I wanna have him very protective of me. He's kinda confused about his feeling for me and Ava and in the story I think he loves her, that's why I think of going out with someone (make him up or use someone from the show) and he's jelous. (could you please use music in the story? I wanna have a soundtrack)
Tell me a bit about your personality: I'm loyal, stubborn, polemic, ironic, sarcastic, funny, embarassed by sweetness, even my own, I like to observe people to know about their lives and feelings, I listen carefully to anything personal is said to me and remember all they say.
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): I love singing, I'm the soloist in a church, I sings during ceremonies (like weddings ecc), I do voluntary service, write, read and I'm addicted to music (I listen to music in any moment, and always have an iPod with me, so when people call me I never hear them). I play volleyball as outside hitter, but I like more receiving (I'm the one that always dig to save the ball from touching the ground - they say I'm suicide lol)
Rating you'd like: whatever you feel it's right for the story
Anything else you’d like to add?: Maybe you could need to know something about my look. I have long brown hair, big hazel eyes, full curves and always wear a claddagh
If you need any other info please feel free to ask.
Last edited by Swamy on Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

hey i hope everythings ok. havent heard from you in a while

sam
-x-
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Name: Amanda

Nickname?: Mandy, MJ

Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with? or pairings you'd like to see in the story If you only want a small part?: Max/Liz

Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: Nothing I can think of.

Tell me a bit about your personality:
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): Reading and drawing

Rating you'd like: Any
Anything else you’d like to add?: Nothing I can think of.
- Amanda
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

I figured since Zan and I will be popping up in Alien Attraction I might wanna let u know how my buddy and I work...

I always address her as "bitch", "ho", "slut", or "whore". It's how I show my love and she laughs and tells me how mean I am. :lol:

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

hey where r u? just makng sure ur still here and havent forgotten us!!!

oh, n i was wondering, did u want a discription of wat i look like for the story? cuz i didnt put one lol

sam
-x-
“Tell Liz I’ll call her later,” said Max.
“Sure thing,” said Michael bounding up the stairs. Halfway up, he stopped and turned back and looked at his friend.
“Hey, Max!” he said.
“Yeah?”
“Word! You are the Man!” he said,” he said raiding his fist.
“Shut up, Michael,” Max laughed as he watched his friend leave the building.
quoted from Love Changes Everything by majiklmoon
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

LOL

Post by JRose »

LOL to the Zanssoulmates addressing of her friend haha

and yea I'm still alive and I WILL get to all the stories I promise! Just working two jobs and going to school til 10 doesnt really help in the getting updates out often department but things should simmer down soon lol
JRose @--->
and Carter, ill doublecheck if you gave it to me but if its easier just send a description again =)
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

Name: samantha
Nickname?: sam, sami, sami-lou, louise, (samantha louise if im in truble)
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: michael or kyle (or both!!! lol that wood be fun)

Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: he's with maria but he likes me but she doesnt want to let him go would love to have liz and zan 2gether and in the end have maria and max together... maybe i could be friends with the dupes?

Tell me a bit about your personality: kinda shy, but with friends im really out going, loyal/protective,

Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): i like reading, singing and dancing

Anything else you’d like to add?: um... alex's cuzen so a newbie maybe? lol. and an alien! (gotta be a fight between me n tess) lol. im joking. that would b for a long fic. but if u have an idea 4 it, u can. oh oh, can tess be a lying cow and im reli ava?! lol, can ya make me kinda like ava reli is? only more, i duno, like me? lol oh, and alex alive and kickin please!!!

ok, im 5.4, not skinny but not fat ether, ive got blonde hair (and the freckles to go with it!!! going to be dyed dark brown 2mz) blue eyes, wear contacts (sometimes glasses) got my tongue pierced, um... not sure what else 2 put!! lol

thanks!!! cant wait!!!

sam
-x-
“Sure thing,” said Michael bounding up the stairs. Halfway up, he stopped and turned back and looked at his friend.
“Hey, Max!” he said.
“Yeah?”
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Good luck with RL, can't wait to see the new parts! :D

-Sarah

carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

making sure ur alive! lol. :D hope everythings ok!!!

sam
-x-
“Hey, Max!” he said.
“Yeah?”
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Want your own personalized Roswell short story?!

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Hey! I was just wondering how Amelia'a story was comin along?

-Sarah