SoulMates in CyberSpace [ M/l M/M A/I teen] 3-11-08 COMPLETE

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

SoulMates in CyberSpace [ M/l M/M A/I teen] 3-11-08 COMPLETE

Post by ken_r »

SoulMates in CyberSpace

Author: Ken r, AKA Ken242, AKA Kennth Renouard.
Rating: Teen
Coupling: M/L M/M A/I
Disclaimer: The characters are from the Roswell series. I am just borrowing them for a personal distraction.
Summary: Max and Liz are part of a high school project in their sophomore year. They go to different schools and even live in different towns. They are to never reveal their identities or to reveal their locations. They find that having anonymous partners is liberating as they grow up, discover sex and have relationships and breakups. They discuss what they both want in soulmates.

Max is not an alien he uses that as his user name because he lives in Roswell. There are no aliens in this story.

SoulMates in CyberSpace.

Alien41@roadrunnerway.com

Dear Alien

Doug Shallow asked me to the prom today. Mom took Maria and me to the store to look at prom dresses. Doug is a senior who I have known for sometime. I haven’t had a regular boyfriend since Kyle and I broke up. I don’t really know why, but Kyle doesn’t stay with any girl very long. He has a reputation, Kyle that is, of being a super stud. I wasn’t into that so, I guess, he moved on to pastures where he felt more comfortable. I was afraid that I wouldn’t get to go to the prom. Doug came by at lunch to ask me. I am so happy, I just had to tell you, my best friend.

Science Girl.
---------------------------------------------

Sciencegirl35@parkwaycable.com

Dear Science Girl

I am so glad that you are getting to go. I know it means a lot to a girl in her junior year to attend her prom. My sister, Isabel, is going of course with her boyfriend, Alex. They have been talking about this all week. I do not really want to go. I have no one I would enjoy going with. Maybe next year I will find someone to ask. Send me a picture of you in your dress. Have a good time.

Alien
Last edited by ken_r on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:37 am, edited 26 times in total.
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
History is made of wars, recovering from wars and preparing for the next war.
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch 2 M/l M/M A/I teen Jan 29

Post by ken_r »

Dear Alien

I am so sorry you aren’t going to get to go to your prom. I would go with you if I was at your school. We haven’t even broken the rule about not giving out our city and state, so I have no idea of where you really live. I just know that in high schools everywhere, the prom is important to many people. I hear the boys all rent rooms that they think they will be able to take their girls to after the dance. Hahaha LOL. I wonder how many really think their girl will go. I would have to like a boy a lot to do that.

Think about it, Alien and see if you could find someone to take. Anyway I will be thinking of you.

Science Girl
-------------------------------------------

Dear Science Girl

I don’t guess Alex and my sister will have to worry about that. I heard that she and Alex took the big step a couple months ago. I talked with Alex and just warned him not to be bragging or saying anything bad about Isabel or I will beat the shit out of him. He seemed to be hurt seriously that I would think he would do such a thing.

Anyway I do not think I want to spend the money on going unless it is with someone I kinda like. Isabel bought an off the shoulder dress that is real pretty on her. I wouldn’t ever say this to a guy, but I am proud of her. I hope she and Alex have a good time.

Alien
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max and Liz had been emailing each other now for two years. This started as a English class project. The class was made up of randomly paired students in Roswell with students in another school. They were instructed to not give out names or to tell what state or city they were from. After the students had introduced themselves to each other with out giving away their actual names and locations. The rules had been made that the students didn’t give away their identity or locations so there would be no stalking or harassment. The email addresses were set up by the teacher. Max and Liz had enjoyed the assignment. They were both smart students who had both made “As” in their course

The project was to discuss assignments that their respective teachers had made and bring the results of that discussion to class. When the class project was over, most of the students gladly dropped the onerous task of correspondence with someone they did not know and went back to their usual friends. Most of the students just allowed their accounts to drop Max and Liz had continued. They found it liberating to converse in this manner. They wrote each other about things they would never say to a friend in person. That would just be too embarrassing. Max and Liz had grown comfortable writing each other.

Max felt the twinge of anguish when Liz broke up with Kyle. He secretly was glad. Kyle just didn’t sound like the guy he would want going with his girl. It was funny, Max thinking of his girl. He wasn’t sure what his feeling was about her, but it was protective. At first they talked about exchanging identities, but Liz thought that it was the unanimity that made their relationship so special. So they kept things just like they had been set up in school.
Good teachers are born that way, not made. No! Good human beings, are born that way. Some of them become teachers.

Of course, life is not fair. You shouldn't expect it to be fair, but you should expect it to be ironic.
JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch 3 M/l M/M A/I teen jan31

Post by ken_r »

while the emails are relatively short i will post every two days or so. when the emails get longer or when they are further apart in the story the post will be less frequent.

Alien
Doug will be by to pick me up in about an hour. My heart is in a flutter. I tried to talk to Maria, my best friend, but she is so excited that she wasn’t making much sense either. I will get mom to take a picture of me in my dress and send the attachment as soon as I can. I will have her do that before Doug gets here. I want you to see me, not my date. LOL

I am so excited that I can barely type. I hope it will be all I am expecting.

Wish Isabel happiness and good luck tonight from me.

Science Girl.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max sat down to write back. He saw Isabel in the hall. “Hey Izzy, Science Girl says to wish you happiness tonight, and to have good luck.”

Isabel stopped and stuck her head into her brother’s room. Max, are you still wasting time with a girl you will never see? I told you that Tess Harding would have gone with you if you hadn’t waited until Tommy Palls asked her first. Max you have to get out of your room. Max, get a real life and a real girl.

Max sat before his computer.

---------------------------------------------------------

Science Girl
Izzy says good luck also. I know you won’t get this until after the prom. But I hope this one of the happiest nights of your life.

Izzy is trying to get me to go with a girlfriend of hers from school. She spent the whole week hinting that I should ask this Tess girl out. I couldn’t explain that I wanted to be with someone that I felt special about. And I just do not feel special about Tess. I guess she is nice enough but maybe I am just not ready for her. I have heard several of the other boys talk about her. They don’t say anything bad specifically but I think she would think me very inexperienced according to her reputation. I will just wait until I meet that special girl. Again, I hope last night was very wonderful for you.

Alien
Last edited by ken_r on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch4 p2 M/l M/M A/I teen Jan 31

Post by ken_r »

Alien41@roodrunnerway.com

Alien
The prom was beautiful, but I didn’t have a good time. Doug drove me to a motel without talking it over with me, or anything. He said he thought girls all knew that they were supposed to go with their dates, especially since I was a junior and he, a senior, had asked me. He said he had no problem last year with his prom date. He was mad at me, so he just took me home. I got in without waking up mom or dad. I tried to tell them my eyes were red because of being up so late so they wouldn’t know I had been crying. I just wish Doug had discussed his intentions with me. Maybe I would have been willing but I truly was surprised.

I guess that means no date for next years prom.

I hope Isabel’s evening was better than mine.

Science Girl.
-------------------------------------------

Science Girl
I am so sorry things did not work out. Yes, I think that a boy and girl should talk to each other before taking that step. They should both decide they are ready for it.

Yes, Izzy had a great time. I did not ask her where they went. She wouldn’t tell that to her brother. Alex still treats her like a lady and there are no rumors floating around about them, so I guess he is keeping his mouth shut as he should.

We are getting ready for summer. I am getting a job at the UFO center. Our town has a thing about flying saucers. I will do clean up work, some displays and some of the question and answers. It might be fun. It will be better than sitting around all summer.

Til I hear from you
Alien

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch4 p2 M/l M/M A/I teen feb 4

Post by ken_r »

Doug Shallow, was this really his name or did someone in fandom invent it. I like it so much i have used this name as the bad guy in three different fics. I want to thank whoever invented the name. Liz has sent her picture which when he was dating other girls he kept in his dresser. Later he took it out and carried it in his pocket and he wore it out. you can see what it looked like in the lower right hand corner of the Banner. Max had to cut away everything except the face to fit in his wallet.

Alien
I am sorry I shouldn’t burden you with my problems. Maria says I was a fool for not going with Doug. She says Doug has lots of money and he could have given me a real good lay. She says that if I played my cards right, I could have been invited to his fraternity parties at college next year.

Maria finds her life so easy. She never worries about getting pregnant or anything else. Her mother has lots of boyfriends. Maria says she learned a lot from her mother.

I will be working at my father’s restaurant again this summer. Maria is working with me so it isn’t so bad. My father is not real hard to work for. He just expects you to keep busy. I am going to my Aunt’s place in Florida in August. I do not think she has a computer or Internet so we will not be able to talk for a time. That will be strange. For two years, I have always felt that I had someone to talk to. Someone, who I would trust.

Science Girl.

Science Girl
It sounds like fun to go to Florida. I am sure you will have a good time. You can write me when you return or, maybe, there will be an Internet café somewhere you can use.

I am not looking for much excitement, but Izzy is pushing me to go with her friend. Maybe, I will go a few times. Who knows we might hit it off.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Alien

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch5 p3 M/l M/M A/I teen feb 6

Post by ken_r »

To the readers please realize that I am writing this in the language and mind set of teenagers learning to cope with a new toy. That toy is growing up. if you think they are foolish in their choices please remember how the choices must look, from a person of my age. This story is created by the many conversations I had with students over the years. Many of these things happened but I was too dumb and naive to see them, or maybe someone was looking out for me. Remember that Liz and Max are at the end of their junior year. The project started when they were sophomores.

Alien
Maria’s mom has decided she will send Maria with me to Florida. That will make the trip a lot more fun. I will be taking someone I know instead of spending so much time before I meet anyone and, then, as I find a friend, it is just about time, to come home.

Maybe you should try going with your sister’s friend. She might be fun. You never know. You and your sister could double date and that might be even more fun.

Maria and I are making a lot of money on tips. We both try to have a cheery disposition. Dad tells us, that is what is necessary to get good tips. We should have a lot to spend this summer.

Let me know how things go.

Science Girl
-----------------------------------------

Science Girl
I went out with Tess. We went with Alex and Isabel. We were in Alex’s father’s sedan. We went to a church picnic. We played softball, had contests and lots of fun. Finally, when Alex took us home, it was dark so he pulled down a road behind the park. Tess kissed me.

Now don’t laugh or say or think bad things of me. I have dated before. I have held hands with girls and I have been kissed goodnight after the date, but this was the first time I had ever sat in a car at night with a girl kissing her.

At first, there was just the warm sensation of her lips. She was kissing me and I could feel her tongue against mine. I was holding her in my arms, but she had her small hands inside my shirt. Someway, it had been pulled out of my pants. Those hands were driving me mad. She took my hands and pushed them up under her sweater. Her soft skin was unbelievable. She just couldn’t get enough of me with kissing. She squirmed around until she was in my lap. I was supporting her back with one hand and someway, the other hand was under her waist band. We were both panting when Isabel called a halt. She looked at Alex.

“I am not going any further with my brother in the car!” Alex looked disappointed.

Tess laughed and swatting playfully at Isabel’s arm she said, “spoilsport.”

Alex took Tess home first. Then he drove to our house. Isabel told me, “Go on in. Alex and I, want to talk a while.”

I went in and now I am sitting at my computer. I wouldn’t tell any of this to a guy and I surely wouldn’t say it to a girl in person. I just needed to talk to someone. I hope we are good enough friends for me to do so.

Alien
--------------------------------------

Alien
It sounds like you had quite an experience. No, I won’t laugh at you. I have just one question, Do you like Tess? Maybe even love her a little? Maybe I am wrong but it seems that to go much further you must love her a little. I guess boys do not feel as free to talk about things as girls. I have to listen to every button popping episode when Maria goes out. She describes in shuddering detail the feeling as every piece of clothing is removed. Sometimes after hearing about one of her dates, I have to take a cold shower. LOL

Alien, I am just glad you have someone to talk to. I hope I will feel as free to talk to you someday.

Be careful and do not get in over your head. That Tess sounds like a man eater.

Science Girl

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch5 p3 M/l M/M A/I teen feb 6

Post by ken_r »

To the readers please realize that I am writing this in the language and mind set of teenagers learning to cope with a new toy. That toy is growing up. if you think they are foolish in their choices please remember how the choices must look, from a person of my age. This story is created by the many conversations I had with students over the years. Many of these things happened but I was too dumb and naive to see them, or maybe someone was looking out for me. Remember that Liz and Max are at the end of their junior year. The project started when they were sophomores.

Alien
Maria’s mom has decided she will send Maria with me to Florida. That will make the trip a lot more fun. I will be taking someone I know instead of spending so much time before I meet anyone and, then, as I find a friend, it is just about time, to come home.

Maybe you should try going with your sister’s friend. She might be fun. You never know. You and your sister could double date and that might be even more fun.

Maria and I are making a lot of money on tips. We both try to have a cheery disposition. Dad tells us, that is what is necessary to get good tips. We should have a lot to spend this summer.

Let me know how things go.

Science Girl
-----------------------------------------

Science Girl
I went out with Tess. We went with Alex and Isabel. We were in Alex’s father’s sedan. We went to a church picnic. We played softball, had contests and lots of fun. Finally, when Alex took us home, it was dark so he pulled down a road behind the park. Tess kissed me.

Now don’t laugh or say or think bad things of me. I have dated before. I have held hands with girls and I have been kissed goodnight after the date, but this was the first time I had ever sat in a car at night with a girl kissing her.

At first, there was just the warm sensation of her lips. She was kissing me and I could feel her tongue against mine. I was holding her in my arms, but she had her small hands inside my shirt. Someway, it had been pulled out of my pants. Those hands were driving me mad. She took my hands and pushed them up under her sweater. Her soft skin was unbelievable. She just couldn’t get enough of me with kissing. She squirmed around until she was in my lap. I was supporting her back with one hand and someway, the other hand was under her waist band. We were both panting when Isabel called a halt. She looked at Alex.

“I am not going any further with my brother in the car!” Alex looked disappointed.

Tess laughed and swatting playfully at Isabel’s arm she said, “spoilsport.”

Alex took Tess home first. Then he drove to our house. Isabel told me, “Go on in. Alex and I, want to talk a while.”

I went in and now I am sitting at my computer. I wouldn’t tell any of this to a guy and I surely wouldn’t say it to a girl in person. I just needed to talk to someone. I hope we are good enough friends for me to do so.

Alien

Alien
It sounds like you had quite an experience. No, I won’t laugh at you. I have just one question, Do you like Tess? Maybe even love her a little? Maybe I am wrong but it seems that to go much further you must love her a little. I guess boys do not feel as free to talk about things as girls. I have to listen to every button popping episode when Maria goes out. She describes in shuddering detail the feeling as every piece of clothing is removed. Sometimes after hearing about one of her dates, I have to take a cold shower. LOL

Alien, I am just glad you have someone to talk to. I hope I will feel as free to talk to you someday.

Be careful and do not get in over your head. That Tess sounds like a man eater.

Science Girl

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch6 p4 M/l M/M A/I teen feb 8

Post by ken_r »

To those readers who hope that Max and Liz are each other’s first, pretend you are parents as you see your children making choices that you feel are wrong. Offer support in your mind and hope in time things work out.

Science Girl
I know that you are getting ready to go to Florida. I hope you and Maria have a good vacation. I have a date next week with Tess. We are going to a movie. I am taking my father’s car. I asked Alex if he and Isabel wanted to double again. Alex said that he and Izzy had other plans.

I was thinking about what you said about loving someone a little. What would be your dream guy? I will tell you my dream girl if you want.

She would have to be smart so we could talk to each other. She would have to like music and enjoy nature. She would enjoy being in my company and I hers. I would want her to be pretty, but I imagine that beauty would be seen if she filled the other things I want.

She would have to like me. Hahahaha LOL. I guess that is a given. If she didn’t, everything else wouldn’t matter, would it.

I do not know how I feel about Tess. She is pretty. We do like talking to each other and she is pleasant company. She seems to like me so that may cover a lot of things.

Tell me about your dream guy and I will try to better define what my dream girl is like.

Alien
-----------------------------------

Alien
The first thing is he would have to respect me. I want a guy who thinks of me as a fellow being and not as a object or a thing. I do not know if you know what I mean. I would want him to be gentle, but also strong. I would want to feel safe while I was with him.

Yes I would want him to be intelligent so we could talk about things together and not just grunt as he watches football on the tube. I would want him to always be careful not to hurt me.

I will think about this some more, but right now I am getting ready to leave for Florida. Maria called me an hour ago and told me she was packed.

You have your date coming up. I hope it is all you want. And I hope you find your dream girl someday.

Science Girl

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch7 p4 M/l M/M A/I teen feb 11

Post by ken_r »

Science Girl
I, of course, have no idea when you will get this. We may be back in school before you get back or you may find that Internet café somewhere.

Tess and I went out to the movie. It was an action movie. I let Tess pick what she wanted to see. We sat in back of the balcony. There were not many people in the balcony. Most of the people were intent on watching the movie. Tess curled up in my arms and started caressing my leg. That caused quite a sensation, believe me. She had turned toward me and she was leaning her head against my chest. Her hand was inside my shirt and her fingers were under the waistband of my pants. All the time, I was kissing her face and stroking her hair.

When the movie was over, I had to hold my jacket in front of me as we walked out to keep from embarrassing myself. On the way home, driving with one hand on the wheel and the other arm around Tess, she suggested we stop at the place where we had stopped when Alex was driving.

We were sitting, holding each other. Someway her slacks were down around her ankles and my belt was undone with my zipper down. We were kissing and touching when a bright light shown in the car. Tess said simply, “Oh shit,” and she pulled her slacks back up. I was busy tucking my pants back together and fastening my belt when the police officer knocked on the window with his flashlight.

We had repaired our condition of dress by that time. I rolled down the window and I asked in as calm a voice as possible what we could do for him. He just flashed his flashlight around the inside of the car and then he gruffly said. “Look kids, if it were just me I couldn’t care what you did out here. Getting a piece of ass is all you are doing and that wouldn’t bother me, but there are some very bad guys that have been assaulting kids parking here. So you two just go somewhere else safer. Go find a room somewhere.

We drove off but I was sure scared. Tess was just laughing all the time. We parked in front of her house for an hour kissing and touching. I am not sure what kind of a night it was.

Alien
-----------------------------------

Alien41@roderunnerway.com

Alien
It sounds like your date was quite something. Again, be careful and think about how you feel about Tess.

As you can see, we found that the public Library has an Internet connection. We are allowed one hour at a time so here goes.

I had some excitement. Being anywhere with Maria is, well, just different. Meeting new people with Maria is no problem. We were here two days when she had dates for both of us. Somehow she managed dates with two college boys. They took us to an amusement park and we had a wonderful time. We went out to dinner. Then, they took us back to their apartment. Ed was so tender. He asked permission for everything he did. When he opened my blouse, he waited until I was okay with this. We went slow and I was so sure that this was the night. Maria had gone back into Steve’s bedroom so we had the living room couch to ourselves. Ed was playing with my bra when he looked at me and asked, “How old are you?”

I am not very good at lying so I told him the truth. “I am 16,” I replied. Ed looked at me and then, he buttoned up my blouse.

“I am sorry,” he said. “I am just not ready for trouble like this.”

Then Ed knocked on the door where Maria and Steve were. I heard a voice, “This better be important!”

Ed just said, “Yes, I think it is.”

I could see Steve standing in the door. He was dressed only in briefs. They clearly showed his erection. Then, Ed softly said, “Check her age,
my girl is only 16. I don’t want trouble so I am taking her home.”

I heard a loud voice. It was Maria, “What do you mean I am not old enough? I was old enough to let you take my clothes off! I was old enough to be giving you want you wanted!” Maria was furious. It was a whole day before she would talk to me again.

I hope your relationship with Tess is what you want.

Science girl

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-
ken_r
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: SoulMates in CyberSpace ch8 p4 M/l M/M A/I teen feb 12

Post by ken_r »

Science Girl
Sounds like Maria was set to go and you blew her out of the water. Hahaha LOL.

Well, my time with Tess just escalated. She asked me to come over to her house. When I got there, Tess was all business. She took me by the hand and led me back to her bedroom. I was informed that her parents were out for the weekend. Tess sat me on her bed and handed me a condom. “I am giving you this condom this time but I expect you to have at least one in your wallet from now on.” With this, she pushed me back. I guess all I can say is that we made love. I am not sure what I was expecting, but it was midnight before I got back home. I saw the light on in Isabel’s room. As I was getting ready for bed, Isabel just stuck her head in my room and smiled.

I am a bit confused.

Alien

Alien
I hope your relationship is all that you are looking for. I was warning you about how you felt about her. Now Maria is convincing me that not all girls feel like I do about love. So I guess I just will say be careful about yourself with Tess.

I am back at the library. The lady here was scowling at me last time. I think I was a bit over my time. I will type this fast.

Well, Maria is back talking to me again. She quit trying to make dates for me and made them only for herself. She did find another college man who took her out. Maria told him she was 20. I guess she could pass for that. Usually, Maria is very detailed about what happens on her dates, but this time, she just smiled and said it was very good. I am not sure what she meant.

I met a boy the other day. He is a senior at the local high school. We went to several museums and spent the rest of the day at the aquarium. It was late when we went back to his house. He still lives with his parent of course. They must be wealthy. Their house is large. They had a guest house in the back. Jamie, that is his name, cautioned me to be quiet. When we got to the guesthouse, Jamie and I made love. It was my first time after several aborted attempts. Jamie was very tender and he made me feel special. I am glad it was with him instead of any of the others. I do not know what to say. I think I may be in love with Jamie.

Science Girl

I am glad you found a nice person like Jamie. What are your plans as, I assume, you are at home or will soon be? How is Maria? Do you consider your summer a success? The reason I ask is because I am trying to come to grips with my summer. True, my time with Tess has been educational. I am still asking myself if I love her? I just do not know. We date every week and sometimes go out in the middle of the week. We both work so the days we work, we can’t stay out very late.

Tess’s folks are gone a lot during the summer. Tess says they go to resorts and to conventions that have to do with her father’s business. When they are gone on Saturday night, we stay at her house. As she demanded, I always have several condoms in my wallet. When her folks are at home, Tess usually has creative ideas. Once we went to a motel registering as Mr. and Mrs. … oops I almost gave it away. Well, anyway we had several empty suitcases and the motel didn’t ask questions. Tess just said she didn’t want to be interrupted by the morals police.

School starts this week. I will be a senior as I assume will you. This year promises some interesting challenges. I am starting to consider colleges. I assume we won’t divulge where we each go to keep our friendship. Write soon. Sometimes your email is the only sane thing in my mixed up world.

Alien
-------------------------------------

Alien.
We are still in Florida. This will probably the last time I anger the librarian. We will soon leave to get back. It will be nice to get back to… Hahaha you thought I would give it away.

Maria had a wonderful time. She is gone almost every night. There is one date that must be serious. That doesn’t stop her from other guys. The serious one I speak of, because she won’t tell me anything about it. The rest of her dates are just like before. Maria’s description of a date can be very disturbing. She is a real drama queen. I mean this in a nice way. if she should decide to be a writer, she could make novels that would smoke just sitting on the shelf.

My time with Jamie was very intense. We finally, after a lot of discussion, parted as very good friends. Neither of us knows what our senior year will bring. We make no lasting commitments to each other except to remain friends. He will never eclipse you as a friend. I would never tell him the intimate things I tell you. Do you know that, except for Maria, I have never told anyone about our letters. My parents were told that I wanted to keep my email so old friends could keep up with me. I do not know how I would explain you to someone like Jamie. I do not think they would ever understand.

Sometimes I do not completely understand it either. I just know that having you to write to helps me get through my life.

Science Girl

Science Girl
Maria sounds like a fast girl. I mean that as a complement, but I do not think I could keep up with her. It is good, maybe, that she found someone to be serious about. I think that Isabel might like to read one of her novels if you ever talk her into writing one.

I would ask you what you asked me. Are you in love with Jamie? What do you intend to do about the winter and the school functions etc.?

Tess’s parents are home more often now that school has started. One of her mother’s friends had to go out of town on an emergency. She asked Tess’s mother if Tess could house sit for a month. I go over there almost every night after school. We study together and do other things. We are pretty intense.

School is pretty hard. I am taking all Advanced Placement classes. I should have a lots of college credits when I graduate. Tess isn’t happy that I spend so much time studying.

Like you, the only one who knows about my emails is Isabel, I do not think she would deliberately ever do anything to hurt me. We fight a lot, but we are pretty close.

I sometimes wonder what Tess would say if she knew about you. I asked Isabel one time if I should tell her. I wanted to be truthful with her if we were going to have such an intense relationship. Isabel said something funny. She said, “There are some things that should be treasured just to yourself.”

I think that was funny because Isabel was the one who set me up with Tess. I have always trusted Isabel in things that mattered, so I never mentioned our emails.

I am looking over several colleges. I will respect the rules and not tell you which ones they are. I think I will need your letters even more in the future. I do not know why, but it feels like everything is going to go wrong sometimes soon.

Alien

Alien
Maria found someone to be serious about yesterday. That has nothing to do with today or tomorrow.

What Jamie and I had this summer. It was special but I think it is destined to fail. We come from very different worlds. I could never run with his crowd. I will never forget him but I wrote him thanking him for such a wonderful summer I told him that we probably won’t see each other again. He wrote back and said he understood, but I made his summer worthwhile.

Hahaha I told Maria what you said, she said that if she met you she would change your mind in a minute. Maria says, she could have you eating out off her hand in a minute. I do not think I want her to meet you. Maybe, I want you all to myself. Hahahah LOL.

I did tell her also what you said about her writing novels. That seemed to strike something in her. When she went back home she was talking about writing the great and, I mean great, American novel.

I am also taking Advanced Placement classes. I do not know what colleges I will be looking at. With all of these colleges to prepare for, I do not think I want a serious relationship this year. I do hope I can go to the prom this year.

Alien, something that Isabel said, strikes me. Be careful with your girl friend. I do not want to see you hurt.

Science Girl

JKR 1981-2001
JJR 1975-