Want your own personalized Roswell short story?!

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Want your own personalized Roswell short story?!

Post by JRose »

Hey all! still alive! and still not used to the new layout lol
Just finished next chapter to The Royals and it will be posted in Alien Abyss hopefully by tomorrow.
And I'll be workin on my next pers. fan fic (without looking I believe its Amelias fan fic)as soon as that chapter is posted. =)

update: The Royals is re-posted including the new chapter! my computer went crazy and it produced three copies tho =( I notified a moderator so hopefully only one post will show soon!

2nd update: Amelias pers fan fiction part 1 of 3 titled Alien Attraction is up in the Alien Abyss section.
:D
JRose @--->
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

just making sure your still here, havent heard from you in a while :) lol.

sam
-x-
“Tell Liz I’ll call her later,” said Max.
“Sure thing,” said Michael bounding up the stairs. Halfway up, he stopped and turned back and looked at his friend.
“Hey, Max!” he said.
“Yeah?”
“Word! You are the Man!” he said,” he said raiding his fist.
“Shut up, Michael,” Max laughed as he watched his friend leave the building.
quoted from Love Changes Everything by majiklmoon
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Form

Name: Courtney
Nickname?: Court
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with? or pairings you'd like to see in the story If you only want a small part?: M/L Jason and Sam
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: I love to see a Tess get what she desever to get done in the show. I love detective stories. I just want a story where Max can't keeep his hands off of Liz. A Mob Story would be great. Just as long as Tess is the bad person.
Tell me a bit about your personality: I'm a lot like Liz, I love writing, read, movies,music TV
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): Adult theme stories
Rating you'd like: Adult All the way
Anything else you’d like to add?: Could you please add Jason and Sam from General Hospital. I would love for Liz to be Jason sister and maybe have take over the mob for him.
This kind of info will help me make the story unique to your benefit so please don’t be shy and let me know!!!

I have more ideas pm you later about them.

Thank's
Last edited by Michelle17 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Special thanks too

claudialynn
DreamerM&L
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerM&L »

Form

Name: Sidney
Nickname?: Sid
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with? or pairings you'd like to see in the story If you only want a small part?: ZAN!
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?:Tess gets what she deserves!! shes the bad guy! maybe the word gerbil in there..lol
Tell me a bit about your personality: A lot like Liz's love reading and Rock/Metal Music and Im alittle shy.. :oops: ..well alot!! :oops: And the thing i find annoying is I go RED/Blush VERY VERY easily!! :(
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): Love for Football!! aka
Soccer..Favourite team is Liverpool FC..A british team! (can message me if want to know more..especially about the players!! lol)
Rating you'd like:Any..
Anything else you’d like to add?: erm..I have short brown hair..not too short..shoulder length and Brown eyes...the rest of the characters to be in it.. aswell! CC couples..The song How You Remind Me By
Nickelback to be in the fic as well as The Script's Song The Man who cant be moved. Relationship to be like Max and Liz's Passionate..lol!
This kind of info will help me make the story unique to your benefit so please don’t be shy and let me know!!!

Just wanted to add I dont mind how long it takes or even if you are unable to do it! i dont mind! just had the idea in my head and im a rubbish writer!! It would be Awesome if you could do it! i would be forever greatful! :D
Liz:Forever may only be twelve days...

Max:Then we'll take those twelve days...and we'll live twelve life times.

Robert Pattinson is My own personal brand of Heroin
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by JRose »

Just an update - Still alive - 2 job changes and some crazy stuff later I'm ready to finish the story i was writing and begin the next 2 or 3. No more empty promises lol sorry for the delay!!!!
Jrose
Queenie_B40
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queenie_B40 »

Hi! I was wondering how many people are infront of me, not to soung rude, but I couldent figure it out.

And BTW if you cant make it I completly understand. It just would be awsome if you could.
“I am Avaria, queen of Antar. I live only to serve my king.”

“I am Rathard, commander of our king’s army. I live only to serve my king.”

“I am Vilandra, princess. I live only to serve my brother, my king and my people.”

“I am Zan, king of Antar. I live only to serve my people and my planet.”

“I am Liz. I’m just the augur.”