Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Bixie
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News

Post by Bixie »

I think Rick made it pretty clear, no matter how you read it. There is no need for bashing. And nobody here knows the true Zach Braff so how the heck do you guys know how he is in real life. This is not stating the truth, this is bashing. And one last thing which I find quite rude is calling him a possible future wife-beater. This is just not done, period!!

In the post after this one I want to see people being nice and respectful, you can state that you don't like them together, but no more personal character attacks. This ends here now!!

Bixie
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

touched by an alien wrote:Can i get an AMen!
lol :D - but yeah we're not bashing his tv character. We're just stating the truth of his actual character in REAL life.
We're just stating he doesn't seem very nice in real life, but hey some girls think that a guy who nearly beats up an eleven year old kid is charming. :roll:
So what would we know...
Was he arrested for beating up a kid? Because if he'd actually done what you're castigating him over, you can be certain that the cops would have become involved. If they didn't then I'd say that you're overstating the case by a wide margin for the sake of your dislike.

No matter. I get that you don't like the man, and you have a right to that opinion. And I could care less about him. However, as Bixie said, you have no inkling of what the man's real life character is. You only have what you get to see through the filter of the media. That being the case, unless someone is a convicted axe murderer, you don't get to kick them around on this board.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

I know I don't KNOW who Zack is in real life and I'm sure he must have some charming qualities to attract Shiri in the first place. I'm just saying that he's not who I picture Shiri with and I don't see any real chemistry between them. That's my opinion and my own observation--I don't mean to bash anyone--I never have and I certainly don't intend to start now! In any case, I sincerely hope Shiri is happy with him, but wouldn't it be cute if she hooked up with someone like, say, Nick? (For the record, I don't know if Nick has a gf or anything...I'm just saying!) :D
I want an Alien Blast! <3
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswellian love »

I don't know zach b. or anything so I won't say anything bad bout him but just from looking at the pic where he's gripping her arm that don't look cool wat's so eva, it makes it look like he's controlling
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shiri Appleby (Liz Parker) News Fear itself

Post by roswellian love »

I was soo excited about seeing shiri on tonight and than the show starts and no shiri that was really dissappointing.
As for the show it was alright there was some parts that just bored me not scary or thrilling atleast that was what I thought .
forever dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by forever dreamer »

Shiri's first episode of 'Six Degrees' is being shown in the UK on ITV1, Wednesday 11th June at 10.35pm.

Happy watching!
Rach x
Me: Obsession in its purest form.
Jbehrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jbehrbabe »

Shiri posted on her board at FF!:D
kyliemou
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kyliemou »

Jbehrbabe wrote:Shiri posted on her board at FF!:D
Link please! :)
DREAMERS forever! I ship: Max/Liz, Zan/Liz, Max/Liz/Zan, and Future-Max/Liz.
STORIES BY KMOU
Current Roswell fanfic: "Animal"
FanFiction.Net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/486729/
Jbehrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jbehrbabe »

Here you go: http://www.fanforum.com/f55/

We topped her 'Hey There Guys!' thread so you can't miss it. :mrgreen:
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

Thanks so much for posting the link. She is so nice and I'm glad she is trying to still keep in touch with all her fans.

:mrgreen: