Future's Promise*STARTING*(FF, Adult) SPOT OPEN

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Future's Promise*STARTING*(FF, NC-17) SPOT OPEN

Post by nickimlow »

Lana

I can see that Mom is calming down; the oils really do work. But I'm anxious to hear what Daddy has to say- anxious, and scared. He had always been a gentle and loving father with us, but I remember his temper well. I'm worried that he may not be as easily taken in. I hope he can at least tell that we are not the enemy.

I feel my brother squeeze my hand and whisper an apology. I turn to glance at Zan, who is looking the most uncomfortable of the lot. I suppose that for one thing, his powers must be driving him crazy, particularly in this room. But it isn't hard to tell that his own emotions must be running wild too, being so close to the people who gave him away. I smile as Lex goes to him to offer his support, hoping that his calming effect on him will work as well as it did on me.

"What happened in your future that was so bad that you chose to come here?" asks Liz, the woman whom I know to be Vega's mother.

You'll never even come close to imagining it... I think bitterly, biting down on my lower lip because I don't trust myself to speak. I look at my best friend who has always been so much stronger, wishing I could have just a little bit of the confidence she exhibits.

Then I turn to run my eyes over Dominic, who has been my pillar of strength all this time. He is the only one with no parents standing in this room, not actually. But as always, he holds himself like the leader he is.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Would you like me to temp for Max?

*Vega*

What happened? my mom asks. What happened? God, how can we tell her that she's dead. That they're all dead. I suppose I should concider it a plus that she's no longer asking about who we are. Does this mean she believes us?

I glance at Dominick, but then turn my attention back to my parents.

"The government. They ... found us. We escaped," I say, feeling nervous about all that I'm leaving out. Twelve years in that place. My whole life, almost. There's no way they can guess what that was like.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Deirdre~

"I'm surprised you aren't out there trying to soak up all the attention." Zan says to me. I smile at his comment noticing the slight jump he gave away when he turned around to find me but before I have a chance to put Zan back into his place Lex moves to his side to comfort him. They exchange a few words before I slide between them.

I lightly brush up against Lex’s body, as I smile my most dazzling smile at the blonde. I lean close to Lex’s ear as I whisper, “How nice of you to comfort Zan. What would he ever do without you?” Without waiting on a reply I move closer to the front and to the side of our group, smiling at myself for my cleverness. It doesn’t always take harsh words to put Zan back in place good old flirting with one’s boyfriend works just as good.

I lean up against a rock wall and close my eyes. Letting the thoughts flow through my mind like an open doorway, I block out the familiar ones and instead let our parents thoughts grow louder.

Aunt Liz She's so beautiful to. Looking at her I can see a mix of both me and Max in looks. She carries her self very confidently. That's not a trait me or Max ever had though. I open my eyes and stare at the short brunette. Making a mental note that this Liz and Max maybe insecure, which could work to my advantage in the future. Something I learned from my mother, once you learn someone’s insecurities you can use it against them.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Are we waiting for someone to post or has everyone lost interest?
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'm still COMPLETELY interested. I was waiting for someone from the 'parental' side to post.
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

I'm still interested too, I just don't have anything to post.
AshleyNichol
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AshleyNichol »

Are there ant open spots?
Because Happily-Ever-After Doesn't Always Happen
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Oh wow. it would be GREAT if this story would start again. :D :D
nickimlow