Accepting Fate 1/1 (Adult-Slash - M/K)

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Accepting Fate 1/1 (Adult-Slash - M/K)

Post by magikhands »

Title: Accepting Fate
Author: magikhands
Rating: Adult – Slash (m/m) – Kyle/Max (Kyle pov)
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything Roswell. Just borrowing the yummy hot characters to play with. Don’t sue as I’m just a poor writer
Summary: Approx. 1 year after graduation – the group is still on the run, stopping a few weeks here, a few days there. Kyle’s powers have developed and he is the key to the three hybrid’s survival. Sequel to Rolling with Fate
Warning: This work of fiction contains explicit sex scenes between two men

Note: This fic has not been betaed or edited, so please forgive any grammar mistakes or uh-ohs. I can always fix those later.

My grip tightened on the railing. Heat poured into my body and my cock swelled. Staring at the full moon, I cursed, not for the first time, the lot in my life. I was not the same person who left Roswell over a year before. That innocent boy was gone, probably forever.

After my personal run-in with the FBI just a month before, I now understood the change Max untook after his time in the white room. No good would ever come to us if we were ever truly captured by the government. If they could only realize our little family meant no harm and only wanted to live normal, peaceful lives.

Then again, I knew I’d never be “normal” again. And I would always have to be near the hybrids.

Why?

Simple. I was their ambrosia. The key to keeping the hybrids alive.

Since coming into my powers and Max, Michael, and Isabel turned eighteen, something happened. Once a month, the hybrids go into heat. It’s the best way I could describe it. Each one has a five-day cycle. Luckily at different times. But during those times, my own body secrets a chemical that is needed or they become sick. Liz and Max deduced it to some genetic flaw.

I couldn’t help but wonder what would have happened if Max hadn’t saved my life, thus placing his DNA into mine. What if Tess wasn’t an evil gerbil bitch and lived? What if I’d never left Roswell on Graduation day? But there were too many what ifs. It hurt my brain to think about it.

Then again, right now, it was more than my head that was aching.

The door clicked shut behind me and I shut my eyes. My body tingled with anticipation and excitement. Pulse rapidly throbbing in my carotid. As much as I hated what this alien DNA had done to me, I’d discovered a family and love. Not love that anyone outside our group would call typical, but I had my place and was needed.

No matter how hard we all fought it at times.

“Hey, Max.” I didn’t open my eyes. Only lifted my head to the breeze coming off the ocean. We were still in Florida. So far, my favorite state. The ocean called to Liz and I like sirens to sailors. Reason unknown. We just felt safer near the water.

“Kyle.” His voice sounded strained. It was the second day into the Lust and he’d resisted since it came down on us. Of the three hybrids, Max was always the most reluctant, though I loved him most. Okay, so yeah, he has a wife to contend with, but Liz and I already settled on a truce concerning the ironic nature fate had bestowed upon the two of us. Really, neither of us would have dared to imagine four years before that we would both be having sex with Max Evans.

Opening my eyes, I gazed out into the horizon. The sun had set hours ago. Max had taken his time, but I sensed he was using all of that annoying control to hold the Lust at bay. Well, not tonight. Tonight…and the next four days would be very different.

I didn’t bother to turn around. I knew he stood directly in front of the door. Not moving closer since he’d shut it. We go through this every month. Max was such a damnable control freak.

“Undress, Max.” I didn’t make it a request, but an order.

There was no movement. I tensed. This night all hinged on Max cooperating…at least at first.

“Kyle, what is going on? You weren’t at dinner. Are you feeling all right?”

Slowly, I turned around and my gaze slid over his body. Since leaving Roswell, Max’s body had filled out some, as did his confidence. Yes, he still held the weight of the world on his shoulders, but with maturity came a sense of surety. At nineteen, Max was already nearing his thirties in responsibility. In fact, we’d all aged considerable amounts in the past year. But tonight was mine.

“I said to undress.” With a flick of my wrist I made a button from his shirt pop off. He gasped and took a step back, heels knocking on the door. I stepped into the room, gaze meeting his. There were two candles lit on the dresser and the light from a full moon to illuminate his surprised expression.

I bit back a smile. Instead I reached out my hand and used a gentle motion, as if to caress him. Max’s mouth opened, his eyes closed, and head fell back. A neat little power I discovered during Michael’s Lust. All I had to do was make the motion with my hand, concentrate on the person and where I wanted the sensation to be felt, and the recipient experienced my caress. I didn’t have to touch my lover. I didn’t even have to be in the same room to do it.

“Do as I say, Max.”

He nodded and started shedding his clothes. This time I let my smile of pleasure tilt my lips upward. I stood still and watched as his shirt fell to the floor. His hands, fingers trembling, went to the waist of his pants. It took him a moment, but he released the belt then the button. The sound of the zipper was loud in my ears and made me shiver. My teeth clenched when Max’s fingers slipped beneath the waistband of his boxers. The Lust swelled in my veins, its warmth threatening to make me sweat. I blocked the urge to go to him. I knew if I touched him now, my plans would be shot to hell.

Clothes gone, Max stood as naked as the day he hatched from his pod. It took my time and admired his strong shoulders, muscled arms and chest, flat and stacked abs. His waist was still narrow, hipbones prominent. My hand did a simple glide across his left hip making him jerk and gasp. This was the first time I’d performed my new ability on him. I let my fingers slide down in front of me and watched his reaction.

Max’s hands flinched. “Shit, Kyle.” His cock was hard and twitching. I swirled my fingers in a circled and a string of curses sprung from my lover’s mouth.

“Such dirty language, Max. Whatever should I do with you?”

“Fuck me,” he panted.

I considered him with a raised brow. “Do you talk to your wife like that?”

Even in the dim lighting I saw his cheeks darken with a blush. Interesting. Max was always a gentle, controlled lover. Careful of not hurting me. The Lust has come close to making him lose total control at the beginning, but he too took control of that now and knew his limits. Which is what tonight is about. Pushing that limit. Making the great King lose it…and love it.

My gaze was locked on his thick cock pointing directly at me as if saying “I want YOU!” The image of Uncle Sam flashed in my head and made me want to chuckle. However, now was not the time for jokes.

“Do you trust me, Max?” I forced my eyes to level back to his face.

There was only a slight hesitation. I knew he trusted me. We were long past those days. I was one of them, no longer an outsider. I’d thrown him with the question.

“Yes, of course I trust you. With my life. With all of our lives. I don’t understand what that has to do with tonight.”

There you have it. The ultimate trust.

“Lie on the bed,” I instructed.

Max took a step, pause for a second, then went to the bed. Watching his muscles flex and smooth with every movement heightened the Lust simmering inside of me. I squelched it, pushing it back for a little longer.

He propped a knee on the edge of the bed and turned. “How do you want me?”

Oh, this is going to be easier than I thought. “On your back, arms over your head.”

Max stared at me as if contemplating doing as I said. In the end, he lay on his back and raised his arms so his hands were near the headboard. Perfect.

Finally, I walked to him. Bending over, I reached under the bed and withdrew two pieces of soft rope. I tied one of his wrists to the headboard. It wasn’t tight but secure. Walking around to the other side of the bed, I did the same to the other wrist.

Max hadn’t said a word the entire time, but his body had tensed and breath quickened. I was all too aware of his problem with being tied down. I was proud of his courage and his non-action showed me how true his words were.

“You and I both know how easy it is for you to get out of these ropes.” I gently pried open his fingers that had curled tightly into a fist. My thumb caressed light circles in his palm and his hand relaxed under my touch and words. “One touch and you can disintegrate them, right?”

Max nodded, his Adam’s apple bobbing in his throat. He’d closed his eyes. Softly, I turned his head toward me and kneeled next to the bed. “Look at me, Max.” A soft command.

His eyes opened.

“Tell me.”

He swallowed hard before he spoke. “I can escape with just a touch.” Saying those words out loud made his chest slow to a more normal rate of rise and fall and his body relaxed further.

“But you aren’t going to.” I spoke calm and strong. “Not until I tell you to release yourself.”

Max’s body stilled, his eyes darkened, and his jaw ticked. “Why are you doing this, Kyle?” His voice trembled with nervousness.

I smoothed one of my hands down the side of his ribcage. I didn’t touch him, but used my powers to make him shudder. “It’s time to see that there’s more than tender, careful lovemaking, Max.” I wasn’t about to tell him that I planned to completely destroy his control, to annihilate every shield he had in place. Even if it’s just for one night. Or four. I wanted to show him the freedom of letting go. Something only recently I discovered, thanks to Michael.

“I like…”

I placed my fingers over his mouth to stop his words. “Tonight, you lie here and do as I say. That’s all.” We both knew the Heat would of course soon take over. But what Max didn’t know is that I’ve been practicing control over the part in my body. If I’m going to be the true life source of these hybrids, I needed some sort of control in my life. This would be my way.

“I like foreplay.” I sat at his hip. Finally, I laid my hand on his abdomen. It quivered under my touch as he took a sharp breath. Again, the electricity of the Heat slithered up my arm. I didn’t move for a breath, letting my body get used to the feel of his heated skin under mine.

“Do you like it when I touch you, Max?” As I asked the question, my hand slid over his smooth flesh to his chest.

He hesitated, as if thinking over his answer. Because he didn’t answer me quick enough, I pinched his nipple. His body jerked and he grunted from the pain. I released it.

“No thinking, no hesitation. When I ask a question, you will answer me right away. Do you understand?” My index finger and thumb rubbed over the tortured nipple.

“Yes,” Max answered quickly. While I found to enjoy some roughness during foreplay or sex, mostly with Michael, I knew Max wasn’t so keen on it. Mostly due to his tight-assed control. Always before tonight I’d respected his desires in that manner. But tonight was different. Tonight was more about me then him.

I smiled. Yes, the prospect of pain will deter him from resisting. Though I would never truly hurt him. Couldn’t. And he knew it also. Just another piece of the game.

“Answer my question. Do you like it when I touch you?”

“Yes. I do.” His breath quickened and his muscles tensed slightly waiting to see if I was true to my word.

I moved my hand away from his nipple and let it wander toward his pelvis. I turned my attention to his cock. It was standing at attention for me, waiting and twitching. I could almost feel the smooth flesh throbbing in my palm already.

However, it was too soon.

My fingers lightly danced in the hair just about his erection. Max shuddered. The urge to ram my own cock into his body blazed in my blood, but with a deep, subtle breath, I resisted.

Good Kyle.

“Tell me something, Max.” My fingers caressed his hip. “How can you stay in control all the time?”

Max shook his head. “I don’t know what you mean.” His words came out in short gasps.

My lips lifted into a smirk, knowing he would deny it. “Oh, don’t be like that. I’ve known you for too long. You’ve always bore the burden of your secret. Always had to keep watch over Michael and even Isabel at times. Then Liz, Maria, Alex, and I kind of bust into your life and responsibility. With the exception of our junior year, you’ve kept us all together. Sacrificed a lot through the years. Don’t you just get tired of it?” As I spoke my hands roamed his body, relishing in his soft skin, smooth, hard muscles. I loved touching him. Even without the Heat, often craved to feel his body against mine. So I enjoyed this time each month with him. When Liz was completely out of the picture and it centered on the two of us.

His body squirmed and back arched into my caresses. His arms pulled on the restraints, but didn’t break free. Hunger glazed his eyes. His body was still too tense. He wasn’t ready to let go yet.

“Kyle, please. Just…”

“Just what?” I slid off the bed and kneeled on the floor. Lowering my head, my tongue flicked across his nipple, drawing a deep, gruntal moan.

He didn’t answer, but continued to writhe under my tender ministrations.

“All you have to do is let go.” My mouth moved from his nipple south over his ribs and hip with light kisses and quick flicks of my tongues, his taste covering filling my mouth. I ached to have him. Already my underwear was wet from my weeping cock as it pulsated in rhythm of my racing heartbeat.

I moved further down and kissed the base of his jutting cock. Max whimpered. God, how I want that man. Somehow, I managed not to fuck him. Already my body trembled with resisting the Heat. Sweat covered my brow and my own breathing was become erratic. Just a little longer. That all I needed.

Like a Popsicle, I licked up, the tip of my tongue lingering over his tip, teasing those sensitive areas. Swirling and lapping, I continue to toy with his arousal, inciting the Heat further.

“Let all care fall from your shoulders, Max. Relax. Enjoy. Nothing but you and me.” I enticed him.

“But…” His hips jerked upward. I backed away, not falling to his aggressivness. I was the one in charge tonight. Not him. “What about L..”

“She’s not here. She’s not part of this equation. Never has been.” Damn. His guilt of “cheating” on his wife was surfacing. Every month it rears its ugly head and every month I have to beat it down. Or suck it down. “Who is here?”

“You. Kyle. Only you.”

I could feel it. He was on the edge. Further than I’d ever been able to push him. Our connection flared to life as I sucked his entire length into my mouth. My hands moved to his hips, one on each side, to hold him down. He would not control this. I would. He growled at me. I reciprocated with a growl of my own.

I will not give in. I will not give in. I kept up the mantra as I sucked Max’s cock. My shirt was nearly soaked with sweat by now. The crotch of my jeans was straining against my erection, pleading to be freed with each twitch. My body shook.

Releasing one hip, my hand slid over his pelvis and slipped between his thighs and cupped his balls. Carefully I gave them a squeeze.

Max’s body arched off the bed. “Kyle!” he screamed as he came.

I relaxed my throat and let the hot liquid slide down. In the time since Max and I became monthly lovers, he’s never once came in my mouth. He was a tender, sometimes too gentle, lover, always aware of what was happening, trying to control when and where he released. Even in the mist of the Heat he’d been able to control the moment he came.

Not tonight. Not with me. I’d broken through that steel control and he had no choice but to give me what I wanted.

Licking the last drop from his tip, I quickly got up and nearly tore off my clothing. I was too far gone. My logical thoughts were drowning in the lust of the Heat. In a blink of an eye I was kneeling between Max’s legs, thighs in hand as I position my cock near his opening. I don’t remember moving from removing my pants to getting onto the bed.

“Please, Kyle. I need you.”

“Do you want me, Max?” My teeth ground together between each word, nearly breathless. But I had to know. Yes, he needed me, but did he truly want me?

No hesitation. Complete sincerity. “Yes. I want you, Kyle. I have long before this ever happened.”
I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. Then he plunged deep into Max’s body.

“Yes,” he cried out, meeting each of my thrusts with as much vigor and drive as me.

It didn’t take us long before I was having my own release and Max surprisingly cumming all over my stomach. Our bodies were encased with a bright blue glow and my body tingled.

I took a moment and caught my breath, arms still trembling, but I didn’t want to collapse on Max. Moving slowly for both of our benefits, I lowered his legs and moved to his side. I kissed his lips gently and he sighed. I’d never seen him this relaxed before. Well, with the exception of the night he got drunk off of one sip of alcohol, but that was a different story.

“Release yourself, Max.”

The air warmed and a buzzing vibrated my eardrum. It was gone as fast as it had appeared. Max carefully lowered his arms. After a shake to loosen the kinks, he wrapped them around me and pulled me close.

“Thank you, Kyle.”

I turned so that I faced him. “For what?”

“For letting me, well, you know.” He stumbled over his words.

I tilted my head. “You can’t say it?”

He huffed. “Fine. I lost control, okay? I didn’t want to but now I feel…”

“More relaxed or calm than ever before?”

Max nodded. “Yeah. That about sums it up.”

I smiled and kissed him, tongue sweeping quickly into his mouth. “I may have cursed you when this all came about,” I said when I pulled away. “But I think I’ve really found my place. A family who wants and needs me.”

He studied me before smiling. “Our life isn’t perfect.”

“Of course not. The minute you healed me I knew my life would never be normal again, no matter how badly I wanted it to be. But I can live with this.”

“You truly are special. I don’t regret the day I saved your life anymore than I regret saving Liz’s.” His hand smoothed over my cheek. It was my turn to release a sigh. Of relief and satisfaction. Yes, I’d found my home. It wasn’t a town or a house. It was the people who meant the most to me.

THE END
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog