Any Lamptrimmers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Any Lamptrimmers?

Post by killjoy »

jbangelo wrote:Um, it was posted today. :P
Gees you got to quit sneaking up on me like that :shock: and quit sneaking in updates like that :P
spacegirl23
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by spacegirl23 »

I would've loved Kyle + Tess together. :D
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Confess: Who has been turned into a Lamptrimmer because of killjoy? I know I have.

God, I love them together, and they were never even really together. So much wasted potential by the writers!
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

April wrote:Confess: Who has been turned into a Lamptrimmer because of killjoy? I know I have.
Well I do what I can :mrgreen:

:lol:
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

Confess: Who has been turned into a Lamptrimmer because of killjoy? I know I have.

God, I love them together, and they were never even really together. So much wasted potential by the writers!

Ohhh I can definately say ME!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I would've liked it a lot if Kyle and Tess had gotten together. They had so much chemistry and they were never even really a couple. And I liked how Kyle brought a different side of Tess. She wasn't the ditzy blonde that she always pretended to be when she was around Max. Kyle brought out her more fiery personality and in a good way.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

It's funny, I never thought of Tess as the ditzy blonde. She always seemed to be mature, confident and intelligent, especially around Max. It was around Kyle that her fun and fiesty side came out.

I really wish they had explored the Kyle Tess relationship. Although I do think it would have been interesting to see Max and Tess together for a while, just to see what that was like - without the sex, baby and murder plot of course. Kyle's reaction to Max dating Tess would have been interesting.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Definitely loved the banter that Kyle and Tess brought out of one another. Still pissed that it wasn't explored more in the series. Would have made for fun watching.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

nibbles2 wrote:It's funny, I never thought of Tess as the ditzy blonde. She always seemed to be mature, confident and intelligent, especially around Max. It was around Kyle that her fun and fiesty side came out.

I really wish they had explored the Kyle Tess relationship. Although I do think it would have been interesting to see Max and Tess together for a while, just to see what that was like - without the sex, baby and murder plot of course. Kyle's reaction to Max dating Tess would have been interesting.
I guess we just saw it differently. :D To me, seemed like the only thing she could do when she was around Max was ask "What do we do now, Max?" or "What happens now, Max?" She rarely, if ever, brought much to the table when they had to figure stuff out. And she was so submissive to him, which I get now was to help stroke his ego. But there was just something that Kyle brought out in her. It was subtle, but I felt like he brought out the real her. And I really would've liked to have seen that relationship explored as well. I don't know, there was just something about Kyle and Tess that suited each other really well.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Cocogurl wrote:
nibbles2 wrote:It's funny, I never thought of Tess as the ditzy blonde. She always seemed to be mature, confident and intelligent, especially around Max. It was around Kyle that her fun and fiesty side came out.

I guess we just saw it differently. :D To me, seemed like the only thing she could do when she was around Max was ask "What do we do now, Max?" or "What happens now, Max?" She rarely, if ever, brought much to the table when they had to figure stuff out. And she was so submissive to him, which I get now was to help stroke his ego. But there was just something that Kyle brought out in her. It was subtle, but I felt like he brought out the real her. And I really would've liked to have seen that relationship explored as well. I don't know, there was just something about Kyle and Tess that suited each other really well.

OMG ... I can't tell you how much I hated those words coming out of her mouth! UGH ... it got to be at a point I would mute the Tv anytime she came on and would just look at the CC.

Kyle was and would have been the better choice. I can't tell you how many times during the Prom episode I was screaming at the Tv for him to kiss her! And then the let down in the Eraser Room, when he tells her he thought of her as a sister? Yeah, right! Total BS.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother