April's Author's Thread Is Bringing Sexyback!

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

Re: April's Author's Thread Is Bringing Sequelback!

Post by April »

You guys know I'm stingy with information! :mrgreen:

ETA: They're all Britney manips, Leila. I'm obsessed with her! :lol:
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Earth2Mama wrote: Uh, just one question though: Am I going to go through the motions again like I did with 521 a.k.a. :twisted: :lol: :roll: :x :cry: :shock: :? ?
Oh, yes!

Michael, Max, Isabel, and Kyle are so different in Passion than they are in 521.
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Yeah, you might need the wine. Passion is probably the most frustrating fic I've ever written, and it contains some explicit UC scenes, too. :?
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I uploaded the 522 Tess Promo today. I had a lot fewer problems with it than I did with the Michael promo, thank God.

522 - Tess Promo

I have to say, I like this one. I had lots of Emilie clips to work with. This one should give more material to speculate on than Michael's did.

Songs are "Jesus" by Brand New and "Reverse of Shade" by The Windupdeads.

And guess who's promo I'll upload next: Max. :?

-April
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

chanks_girl wrote:I'll soon harrass you with my lovely theories.
Good. ;)
nibbles wrote:So I have a couple of theories and a thousand questions.
Also good. ;)
Alien_Friend wrote:(One of my theories is she might have dyed her hair. lol)
:lol: Well, yes, clearly. The hair-dying thing is actually a really big deal, for reasons I can't explain.
Earth2Mama wrote: Hmmm ... I don't know, from the looks of that vid, I think it's a bit more complicated than her just dying her hair. If it is what I think it may be, DEFINITELY CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT UNFOLD!
Hmm, I wonder what you think it may be.

-April
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

chanks_girl wrote:It's needless to say that April's inbox will get very very full in the next couples of days.
I like it. It keeps me entertained. ;)
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Hey, Krystle! I'm glad you're back in the Roswell world. Congrats on getting engaged!
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. The Max promo:

522 - Max Promo

It says that this video is available worldwide, but if anyone finds that it is blocked, please let me know and I will upload it somewhere else.

Songs are "Waterbaby" by Sneaker Pimps and "Karma Police" by Radiohead. I thought Karma Police was especially appropriate for 522 Max. My Movie Maker is getting crappy, though. Once again, the vid is missing two questions marks. Such a little deal, but so infuriating.

Next up will be the Alex promo. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who is celebrating it!

-April
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Earth2Mama wrote:And did you say Alex is next? WTF?! He's back in this one? Sugar Honey Ice Tea ... that means the Isabitch is too? :cry: :lol:
Of course they're both back. Isabitch is what inspired me to write the sequel! :lol: It's kind of cool to have Alex back, though, because he was barely in 521.
Alien_Friend wrote:I feel like you may have molded and crafted Max again in even more shapes than we thought possible. I also got the sense that you might be going to takes us down the rabbit whole of his mind and get at even more of what makes Max Evans, Max Evans. It should be very interesting.
I hope it's interesting. I feel like part of 521 was about getting to know Max the monster and seeing glimpses of humanity. Part of 522 is about getting to know Max the human and seeing glimpses of the monster. :twisted:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Earth2Mama wrote:Don't get me wrong ... I love Alex! I am happy that he's back, so I'm guessing he'll have a more major role now? I just don't want to deal with the Isabitch from 521. Now, if she's matured, albeit a bit adult like and mother orientated in 522 ... I'll definitely try to put up with her.
Oh, just so you know, Isabel is at this whole other level of insanity in 522. So much fun to write, but she will undoubtedly drive all the readers up the wall.
Oh boy ... wait. Did he have a human side? Seems to me he was all about the sex and turning people against each other and pointing out faults and flaws. Hmmm ... now I'm thinking ...
Well, I guess that all depends on how you view him. I think that he did have a human side--it was just buried beneath Max the monster, and it only started to come out near the end of the fic.