Burn (Mi/L, Adult) 1/1

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Burn (Mi/L, Adult) 1/1

Post by Traitor »

Title: Burn
Author: Traitor
Disclaimer: Don't own a thing, please don't sue cause I have no money and that would be very bad.
Pairing: Mi/L
Rating: Adult
Summary: Liz and Michael share a secret kiss. Michael's PoV on things after.
Authors Note: Orig a Veronica Mars ficlet, changed it up to make it fit here.

Burn

The kiss shouldn’t have happened. This whole situation is spelling out ‘disaster’ in flashing neon letters. It did happen though, even though I told myself I wouldn’t let it.

I kissed Liz. There, I admitted it, even if it’s only to myself. The funny thing is, as much as I tried to detest her, even though I told myself I hated her, I want it to happen again. I want to feel her lips pressed firmly against mine. I want to feel the way her tongue slid over mine smooth as velvet.

I used to think the only person who could get me this hot and bothered was Maria. I guess I was wrong. My fingers, my lips, my whole body aches for her, burns for her. She’s making my blood boil just thinking about her. It’s such a fucking rush…but it’s not supposed to happen.

Liz is supposed to be off limits. She’s my best friends ex-girlfriend (who he’s still in love with) and my ex girlfriends best friend. Recipe for disaster, yes. I’m going to burn in Hell for this.

God I want her.

I grab my cell phone from the bedside table and dial the number slowly. I put the phone to my ear and listen carefully, waiting for her voice to come over the line. Sometime after the third ring, she picks up.

“Yeah?”

I inhale sharply. Fuck.

“Hey, it’s Michael. Can you meet me somewhere?”

- - -

I honestly don’t know what the hell I was thinking when I called her. What the fuck was I planning on saying to her? Now we’re sitting put in the desert in silence because neither one of us really wants to start this conversation that is inevitably going to happen anyway. I just can’t find the words. Can’t find the right way to tell her that I’m sorry for the way I’ve treated her since she came into our lives. Can’t find the right way to tell her that she’s burning me up from the inside. Can’t say that she’s everything I’ve thought about for the last two days, ever since that kiss.

I hear her shift beside me and I know she’s getting antsy. Come on Michael, you jackass. Say something! Do something!

Before I even realize what I’m doing I’m leaning over and my lips are on hers again and I’m lost.

Her mouth had to have been made with me in mind. A mouth made for sin.

We pull back and she looks at me curiously.

“I feel like I’m on fire, Liz. You’re making me burn.”

She smirks and looks down at the ground. “What’s going on here, Michael?”

Oh and Fuck. When she says my name all I want to do is lay her back on the desert sand and slip inside of her. I want to make her cum until she chants my name like it’s a prayer to something holy.

I want to make her burn too.

“Michael,” she sighs, “I need an answer.”

I inhale deeply and look straight into her eyes so that she can see that I mean what I say and that it’s not some stupid line that I’m used to using to get into a girls pants. I’m willing to risk everything right now, just to keep her close, just to feel her fire. “We’re taking a step in the right direction.”

We’ll burn together, two flames lapping at each other, for as long as we can, till the fire is gone from us and there is nothing left but smoldering ash.

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!