Dr. Sex (AU,M/L,ADULT) Ch 17 - 04/05/04 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Part 10

Baby I've been drifting away
And dreaming all day
Of Holding you, Touching you
The Only thing i wanna do is be with you
As Close to you as i can be

Max carried Liz in his arms as they made thier way to his bedroom. He couldn't believe that he was about to make love with this Beautful creature that was in his arms. It felt like it was nothing but a dream. A dream that he was going to wake up with nothing but a Hard on and sweat coming over his body. The only swaet Max wanted was the one Liz would created by Making Love with him, And they were about to do that.

Let's make Love
All Night long
Until Our Strength is gone
Hold On Tight
Just let go
I wanna feel you in my soul
Until the sun comes up
Let's Make Love

Being In Max's arms was the best feeling that Liz had ever experienced. He was strong so She knew she was safe. His touch was soft, So she knew he wanted her. his kisses were passionate. She Knew that he Desiredher. For once in her life, Liz was not afraid of being Intimate with someone. She wanted this so bad. To feel the love and desire of Max. To feel His Lips on her, Her lips, her breast, her entire body. To feel Max Inside her. What she wanted was for Max to lover her enitre body.

" Are you okay with this?" Max asked as he was about to open the door. he wanted nothing more than to go in there and Make love to her until there was no thinking. But he was going to make sure this was what she wanted as well.

" Max. Yes, I have feelings for you. I know we only meet tonight But i feel this strong connection to you. I want you to make love to me. I want to make love to you." Liz said as She looked him in the eyes. That was all what it took. Max opened the door and walked through it carrying Liz. Liz was blown away. it was huge. With a Large canaopy bed in the middler of the room, A entertainment center In Front of the bed, A Fire place with a lepord skin rug In front of it.

" Max! This is a Lovely room." Liz said with awe.

" It is going to get better." Max said with a smirk. He carefully walked over to the bed laying Liz in the middle of it.

" So Soft." Liz whispered. She was really going to do this. She was going to lose her virginity tonight. To the one person that she wasnts to give it to.

" I Will be Right back." Max said as he walked back out. Liz looking around the room. It was completely gorgeous. The Marble floors were completely astounding. Liz layed in the middle of the bed. She could hear the ocean crashing against the Rocks. it was a completely smoothing sound. It calmed Liz down. All she wanted was for Max to return to make love to her. As if He knew he was being thought of, Max came back in carrying a basket.

" What is that Max?" Liz asked.

" You Will find out enough. Hold On." Max said as he bend down and Started to take Liz's shoes off. Max slowly made his way down to her feet lifting her right one. he slowly started to lick her big toe, than he started to suck on it. It was making Liz's body rack with such sexual energy. Who knew sucking on a toe could be so Erotic.

" Maxxxxxxx" Liz moaned.

" Like that?" Max said as He lifted his face. The pure please on her face was comlpetely awe. It was doing something to Max knowing that he was going to be her First Lover. And If he had anything to say about it. he was going to be her last one too.

" Definetly." Liz answered. She felt like on fire, All she wanted to do was Rip off thier clothes and Screw like bunnies. Okay, hanging around Maria a little too muc, Liz silently scolded her self. Max than lifted her up and Layed her on the Rug in front of the fireplace.

" Max?"

" We are having a picnic. A Romantic picnic." Max said as he sat down. he opened the basket pulling a bottle of wine out and some strawberries. Along with some whip cream and Choclate.

" Max?" Liz aske confused and bewildered.

" Trust me Liz. Just trust me." Max said.

" I do. I Trust you." Liz answered. She than slowly moved forward so She could feel his lips again. They kissed slowly at first, each other's tougnes asking for permission. Max slowly ran his hands through her heair. It was So Soft.

Do you know what you do to me?
Everything inside of me
Is wanting you,nedding you
I'm so in love with you
Look in my eyes
Let's get lost
In each other

Max slowly kissed Liz till He couldnt take anymore. He moved slowly down her neck. His hands were Busy trying to take her shirt off. as His hands were taking her shirt off. It was eletric. The feel Of her skin on his. Amazing. Max stopped for a second to look at her. Liz was sitting with her Skirt and Bra on. She define beauty.

Let's make Love
All Night Long
Until Our Strength is gone
Hold On Tight
Just Let Go
I wanna feel you in my soul
Until the sun comes up
Let's Make Love

" You are So beautful." Max whispered in awe. It wasnt the first time he saw her like this, remebering what took place in The Car, But This was deffrent.

" Thank you." Liz said with a blush. This wasnt fair he got to see her with no shirt, Turnabout was only fair.

" What?" Max asked.

" I want to see you too." Liz said as She took her hands at the The Bottom of his shirt and slowly made her way up. Max lifted his arms, Knowing she wanted to see him as much as He wanted to see her. His Body belongs to her, She could do whatever she wanted.

Tonight was the start of many firsts. It was going to be enjoyable.

A/N: Let me know what you thin! Feedback as always! Also The song lryics are Let's make Love By Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. Credit belongs to them. Not me.

[/i]
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Part 11

It's such a mystery
How he found something in me
That I never knew was there
But he uncovered it so easily
He turned me into a season
And I begin to change
Since he wrapped himself around me
You know I never been the same

Max cupped Liz's face into his strong hands. He looked into her eyes for one last Request. To make sure that this is what she wanted. What he saw there blew him away.

" Are you sure?" Max asked one last time. He had done this before, But this was diffrent.

" Yes. Make love to me." Liz whispered. Max slowly crushed his lips to hers slowly lending her back on the Rug. Max asked for permission for his tounge to enter Liz's mouth which she gladly accepted. Max moved her over careful to make sure he didnt crush her with his body weight. They were both lost in the passion of the kiss. Liz had never felt this way before. The way that Max makes her feel, it feels Like none or this earth. It is completely amazing. She feels like she is floating on air, As Max Takes turn on her mouth and her neck. Max slowly moves his hand back to the strap of her bra. Slowly unclapping it. max removes it slowly. Tosses it to the side. Max turns and Looks at Liz with complete awe.

" How did I get so Lucky? To be with someone with you?" Max asked.

" I Can say the same thing." Liz replyed, Covering Max's mouth again with hers, feeling the need for his kiss.

That's How Love Works
That's How Love moves
Like a river running through you
Sometimes it lifts youhigh as heaven
It consumes you
But that's a Given
That's How Love moves

Max moved south as his lips wanted to explore Liz's creamish peaks. To feel the sucle of her nipples leaving a sweet taste in his mouth. Taking turns between breasts, leaving a little mark on each sending pleasure through out Liz's body.

" Ohhhh." Liz moaned in pleasure. In response to Max's touch. Taking that as a answer that She wanted more, he continued to move south till he reached the top of her skirt. Glancing at her one more time, Max slowly took off the skirt leaving Liz in her red pantied. Taking a breath Max lowered his head to the area of her now satured pussy, Taking a quick smell , She smelt so good, He took of her panties leaving her naked to him.

He couldnt have felt more honored in his entire life. Not being able to hold it any longer. Max attacked her wet pussy with his tounge slowly and then faster licks to her delicous lips.

" Maxxxxxx!!!!!!!" Liz cried out. Max glanced to see Liz in the act of pleasure turned max on even more. As he continued to lap up all the juices, he carefully enterd one finger in her pussy to see how it would feel.

" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liz cried out loudly. This was amzing. This is what she had been waiting for.

Max than decided to enter Another finger and another finger. Liz was coming close to her orgasim. max wanted to make sure she enjoys every minute of it.

I've seen walls that could never been broken
Come tumbling down
I've heard the voice of lovewhen It's calling
Without making a sound
See i was touched by an angel
The day he took my hand
And you know he's a miracle
That makes me everything i am

Liz reached her orgasim as it ripped through her body, Juices flowing out her wet vagina leaving Max drink all he can as he still fingers her, Liz lets her head fall back in exstacy. Coming to the feelings of pure bliss. Finally taking a breath Liz looks Max in the eyes.

" Thank you." Liz said out of breathlessly.

" Your welcome." Max says as he gives her a kiss on the lips, having a taste of him and a mix of herself did something to Liz. She pushed Max back on his back and straddled him.

" Your Turn." Liz Replyed unbuttoning his pant's. Max sucked his breath in. She was going to touch him. he never looked forward to something more. As liz got him out of his pants, She noticed the tent in his boxers.

" I say you need some help." Liz smirked.

" Uh Uh." Max moaned. Liz carefully removed His boxers, taking her breath away. he was like a greek Gog! He was so gorgeous!

" It's all for you. Only you." Max replyed as if he liked Read her mind. Liz carefully nodded as She made her way to his pulsing cock.

That's how Love works
That's how love moves
Like a river running through you
Sometimes it lifts you high as Heaven
It Consumes you
But that's a given
That's how love moves

Slowly blowing small puffs of air giving a tingling session through max's whole body.

" Lizzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He cried out. Liz crefully lowered her mouth on his head and sucked it nice and slowly, Rubbing his balls giving them a nice grabbed.

" Ugghhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Max moaned. She was beyond fucking good!

Liz continued to suck on his cock at first slowly than each time goes a little faster. Max started to move his hips until he was Humping her face.

" Lizzzzzzzzzzz!!!!"

Liz continued to suck his cock as her hands made thier way to his nice firm butt. Pinching them each time she went down on him. Slowly sticking a finger thorough his crack , fingering him as well. Leaving max feeling nothing he has ever felt before.

" Liz! I am about to Cum!" Max shouted out. he never had anyone finger him before He must admit, it feels fucking good. he was so close.

" Let Go Max. Let go." Liz replyed. max couldnt hold back any longer and cummed in her mouth, The seed was pouring out so fast it started to leak on the side of her mouth. Releasing the now limp Dick, Liz licked her lips of the Remaing semen. Liz looked at max and saw Pure desire in them.

" What Next?" She asked.

" This..." Max said as he couldnt take it anymore. He pulled her iup and Entered her waiting pussy with his cock, Making sure to be careful when breaking her barrier. Both feeling complete joy.

" UGH!" Both cried out. Ot didnt take long before max started to pund into her, Leaving liz to ride him like a wild bull. Bodys slapping together against the sweat that has transpired between them, Mouths both grappling for shin for them to suck On, Max switched postions, leaving Liz on Bottom and Him on top. He Spread her legs putting her left leg on his sholder and Started to ponded her into oblvion.

" MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried out. He felt so good fucking her. he was so damn good! Both Max and Liz were lost in the desire and want of each other thier bodies continued to slam against each other like waves against the shorre. max oulled out and turned her over enetring her from behind, Slamming his cock all the way in her anal. Liz screamed.

" FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried out. max grunting. She was so tight. As He continued to ride her, His hand slight slapped her ass.

" Like that baby?" He asked.

" YES!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried out. Both reaching thier climax soon. max moved his right hand to her vaging. Entering a finger in her front as His cock continued to enter the back.

" I am so close!" Max cried out.

" Me too." Liz replyed as well. Sweat was starting to drop from each other, The room smelling like sex. thet Both finally came. And came Hard.

" Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Both collapsed in each other arms. Both completely spent. Max looked at Liz.

" Up for Round two?"

A/N: Song was Faith Hill's When Love Moves." Off the CD Breathe. I Own nothing of it. Also please tell me if this part sucked.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Thanks to Everyone who left feedback after that Last part! Hope you Guys enjoy this!

Part 12

Liz was to tired to move. Her entire body ached. She shouldnt be suprised, after the little work out that she had with Max.

Max.

Just the thought of him made Liz smile. he was a terrific lover. Boy he sure knew how to pounce on some pussy. The man does wonders with his cock. Liz thought. Speaking of Max , Liz turned and he wasnt in bed. After the Fuck a thon they had on the floor, They moved to the bed for a little deserve shuteye, But were did max go?

" Max?" Liz called out.

There was no answer.

" Max?" Liz said this time just a little bit louder.

No Answer.

Liz got out of bed and Put on Max's shirt that was on the floor. What could she say It was the closest thing she could find. She opened the door and made her way down the hall. he wasnt in the living room, he wasnt in the dining Room Or kitchen. As Liz was starting to get worried that to max It was only a Good Lay. Liz made her way back to the bedroom. When she noticed something. As She looked at the back screen to the patio in Back, She noticed Max was there.

More like on the beach. So Liz opened the door and went out side, the cool breeze of the mourning made goosebumps appear on her legs. Looking at max again she couldnt help but think that she wants Max to keep her warm. The thought came to her as a smirl glanced her face.

What a vast improvement of what she used to be. Before she wouldn't even entertain the thought of Initiating sex. But after one Incredable Night making Love with Max Evans Thaught her that was noting wrong with it.

" MAX!" Liz called out hoping Max would hear her. Lucky for her He did.

Max turned around and smiled. She was Goregious and She was his! He thought as he remembered the night before. They way thier bodies came together in the most erotic and pleasurable way two people can get. the thought alone made him get hard. What the hell was he talking about. Any thoughts of Liz always made him have a Hard On. Espically Now, with her only wearing his shirt. he could see her creamy legs, the ones he had spread apart while he was pounding her with his dick. The shirt did amazing things to his Libido.

" Hey! What are you doing up this early" he asked.

" I Couldnt sleep. You werent next to me." Liz answered.

" I am Sorry I forgot to mention to you before, i always get up this early, the Beach is isolated and It is freeing to look out here. I can think." Max Replyed. yet hoping that the shirt would fall from Liz so he could have another Glorious look at her body.

" What are you thinking about now?" Liz asked as She started to walk towards him, Finally reaching her destination, Max pulled her a little closer.

" That maybe I should teach you some water sports." Max said Huskily As he attacked her lips, begging to have some sorta contact with her. Liz didnt put up to much of a fight, thier touges dueld for domination. Max's hands werent idle either. They made thier way under his shirt to feel her. Liz let out a moan.

" Like that baby?" Max asked.

" YES!" Liz hissed.

" Want more?" Max asked between kisses he was placing on er neck too.

" Yes!" Liz moaned again. GOD! he had a wonderful tougne. Only wished he would use it on her lower region right now.

" Okay." Max said . Then He raised his hands slowly lifting the shirt off her. Damn! it didnt matter That he saw it before. he was still blown away from her.

" You Like?" Liz asked catching the way Max was looking at her.

" More than like." Max replyed. " Mine!" Before he attacked her lips again. Liz wasnt idle either she began to tug at his boxers, max gladily accepted and Stepped out of them. The breeze touching his Hot Cock sending shivers down his spine. max pulled Liz into his arms and started to walk towards the water. Carefully laying her down. max took one last look at her. he smiled when She smiled Right back. he then slowly placed angel kisses along her forhead and her face. Down Her neck. His hands turning and Twisting the soft hard nipples that wre begging to be touched. His cock barely touched her pussy yet Both let out moans of pure pleasure.

" LIZ!!!!!!" Max cried out.

" MAX!!!!!" Liz cried.

Max spread her legs apart with his, He entered a finger slowly at first then He started to pick up the pace when Liz starts to moan.

" Maxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!" Liz hissed.

" Like that?" Max asked with a smirk before returning to kiss her neck slowly going down making his way to her luscious bossoms. Taking turns with each nipple Max making each one got a fair amount of his attention, Then after taking his finger out rolled over having Liz on top. He spread her legs and set her on top, Not quite going in.

" Max?" Liz asked.

" I want you to Ride me." He said as he attacked her mouth, Slamming Liz On Him sending his cock in with a little bit of force. Both Liz and Max let out moans. He grabbed Liz by the waist and started to pound her with his cock. Liz didnt seem to mind, She could ride him all day if she had too. The water of the ocean started to slap against thier bodies neither bottered by the cold feeling of the water, Both lost in the passion. For Max It was a complete and utter turn on. He thrust his tounge in her mouth as His cock was still reeping the benifets of being In side her.

" Max!!!!!!"

" Yeah baby?"

" Harder!"

" What?"

" Harder!" Liz cried out. max did what the lady asked for. he began to pund into her with a rate that Superman would be pround. Not even caring that sand was making it;s way up his ass. All he wanted was to please her. He than slowly moved up to his knees, Still having Liz ride his cock, he fucked his with an Intensity he never knew he had. You could hear the smacking of the two bodies as the ocean punded against the shore.

" UGH!!!!!!!!" Liz cried out as swaet started to cover her body.

" Yeah baby, Like that Ride me like that!" Max cried out as he buried his head in her neck.

" FUCK!!!!!!!!!" Liz hissed. Max just contined to pound and pound. Liz's hands werent idle as she raked them acroos his ass, Giving them a swat and then a Pich.

" FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like my ass?" Max cried out .

" Yes!" Liz answered back as both dueled to please the other one.

" Spank me." Max said.

" What?"

" Spank My ass baby? I Like It when You do." Max replyed as a groaned.

" Like this?" She said as she contined to ride him, Giving his ass one good lick.

" Ohhhh!" Max cried out. Pleased in his response She continued to spank him a little harder each time, Leaving red marks on both cheeks.

Max couldnt take it anymore and layed her down, Pulled her legs over his head and ponded her so faste it felt his cock was reaching her stomach.

" FUCK MAX! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liz cried.

" UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Max cried out.

Smack

Smack

Smack.

Both thier bodies were glentching with sweat. Finally climax arrived and It came and came and came.

" FUCK Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Max cried as he shooted his hot seed into her wet pussy, Liz gladly accepted. Both coming to a stop, max collapsing on top of Liz.

" You are going to kill me here." Max moaned.

" But what a way to go. " Liz smirked.
Last edited by liason on Sat May 31, 2003 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

A/N: Thanks for all the wonderful feedback!

Part 13

" What?"

" I Think I still have sand in my Ass." Max Replyed. Liz laughed which caused Max to Laugh as well.

" Was It Worth it?" Liz asked with a gleam in her eye.

" Oh definetly. Hearing you Scream My name, feeling your tight little pussy walls clamp down on My Cock, To feel your hot juices flowing down on Me. Yeah It was SO Worth it." Max answered with a gleam. Liz on the other Hand was starting to feel the desire of those words. She didn't know what was wrong with her, they Just had the most incredable Sex on the beach and here she was yet again Moist and ready for him. Talk about having stamina. Max pulled Liz a little closer giving her a peck on the lips.

" I am completely starving babe, Let's eat." Max said as he turned to the kitchen, Giving Liz a a Great view of his Oh so delicous Ass.

" What are you cooking?" Liz asked as she followed. She came In as he was grabing something from the cabinets. He was working all the right muscles. Liz wouldnt mind taking him Right here and then. hey that Might not be such a bad idea. Liz's stomach grumbled. Guess she would wait and eat first.

" I was thinking maybe waffles and bacon and eggs, With a side of toast." Max said as he got the ingredents out.

" Boy! You are Hungry!" Liz laughed.

" What can I say? You gave me a workout." Max winked. Liz blushed.

" Please tell me you are not blushing? After what has happened I would of thought You Got over being Shy?" Max asked.

" I am , But there are still moments that i dont like to talk about it. What can I say I am more of an action Girl then one to talk." Liz said huskily.

" Oh Really? And what would you do?" Max couldnt help but ask.

" Do you Really want to know?" Liz replyed. Max Didnt reply with words. he just pulled down his boxers, getting out of them, Spranging free was his erection.

" Does that answer your question?" Max said with a smirk.

" Yeah It Does baby. Now that means you are completely in my hands."

" You can do whatever you want to do with me."

" Sit down." Liz said as she pulled out a chair. Max all he could do was oblige. He sat down.

" Do you have anything to tie your hands with." Liz whispered in His ear.

" Y...y...y..yeah." Max studdered. He was beyond amazed at the effect that this small slip of a Girl had this kind of one on him.

" Were is it?" Liz asked.

" In My Closet, There are old scarfs from My Sister isabel that she use to leave here."

" Okay I will be Right back." Liz said as she leaned doen and grabbed his balls. Max let out a loud moan.

" LIZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!"

Liz sashayed back to the closet andcame back out. Max was still sitting down in His chair, Like a good little boy. Hopefully this will make him want to act like a bad boy. Liz carefully tied his hands together behind the chair . She was leaning forward to do it, giving Max a view of what he was going to feast on. Max subconciously licked his lips. After Liz did that, She blind folded him with the last one.

' Ready for me?" Liz asked.

" Yes." Max moaned. he wanted her so bad. He needed to feel her warmth again. To cum and cum all over her. To claim her as his again and again and again. Liz then removed her shirt, Leaving her completely naked. Liz made her way to the counter were he left the syurp for the waffles. Mmmn Maple Syurp. She grabbed it.

" Max?"

" Yes?"

" You dont mind combining Food and Sex, Right?" She asked. Max sucked in his breath.

" No!"

" Good." Liz answered as she started to pour the syrup from the base of his neck to His hard rock manly nipples. then pouring a little on top head of his cock and pouring around his cock as well. Liz then started to lick and Bite her wat down. Max was moaning in complete esctasy. God This woman was incredable! And she was his.

" Like that?"

" Hell Yes!!!!!!!" Max cried out. When she came to his cock to suck the syrup off, She gave a little tug, Max obviouslt felt.

" FUCK LIZ!!!!!!!"

" What's wrong?" Liz asked stopping her actions.

" Nothing!" Max muttered.

" Really?"

" Liz I dont care if you bite it off! Suck Me Please!!!!!!!!" Max begged. that was all she needed to hear. She went down on his cock going up and down . Licking and nipping his dick. Giving his balls a little tug.

" Ugh!" Max moaned. liz repeated the action over and Over.

"Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!" Max groaned. he was so close. So Close. then she stopped.

" Not yet, Not yet." Liz said as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips, Max tried to deepened it, but Liz wouldnt allow it.

" Not yet!" Liz said as she made her way to the refregirator. Pulling out the Ice Cream and Choclate sauce.

" What are you doing?" Max asked breathless. All he wanted to do was cum. To release his orgasim. To be in her.

" Just a little expeirment." Liz said as she Scooped some Ice Cream carefully spreading it all over him. max felt it Right away!"

" DAMN! It's Cold!" Max cried. Liz continued to spread the Ic Cream down His chest, To His Cock and between his legs, She couldn't forget his rear now? Could she. Spreading more ice Cream Between His Ass.. Max moaned in Pure pleasure shock. Who Knew ice Cream was a turn on?

Liz then applyed the sauce spreading it were the Ice cream was. Max was Now looking like a sundae. Too bad she already supplyed the cherry! He looked delicous to eat. And that was whhat she was about to do. Liz gave max a Kiss on his lips making her way down Liking and slurping the Ice Cream and Syrup. Making It even messier and Stickier.

Hey they had to take a shower sometime? This gave them an excuse! Liz began to feel the warm liquid that was Building between her legs. She couldnt take anymore, She climbed on top of Max spreading her legs caredully sitting down on Him. carefully still feeling the ice Cream.

It was so cold. yet so erotic.

" Fuck!" Max cried out throwing his head back. Liz slowly going up and Down on his Hot Shaft. You could hear the stickiness of the Ice Cream smearing between thier bodies. Max was going insane. He wanted to touch her, but His hands were tied up.

"Liz?"

" Yeah?"

" Let me touch you?" Max begged.

" You are!" Liz smiirked between moans. having Max inside her would never get old. His Big Rod fitting in her tight whole. Never!

" With My hands!" Max smirked.

" Not yet." Liz said as she began to pick up the pace. as well as Max. he began to Pump into her hard. the movement made the chair to start to move.

" Ugh!"

" Yeah baby!"

" Faster!"

" Harder!"

" Like this!"

" YES!" At this time they were going crazy. The chair was moving ancd scooting around as the two occupants fucked each other like bunnies.

" Max!"

" Liz!"

" MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liz cried out as she pounded on his cock. Making swishing noises with the sweat the began to mix with the Ice Cream and sauce. It wanst too bad. Max couldnt take it any more. He lifted his hips up farther and farther, causing the chair to tip over forward. Liz on Her back and Max pounding her on top still tied to the chair. Both moving around trying to rach the ultimate destination. Mulple Orgasims. Which came in No Time.

" LIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Max screamed out poring his seed into her for the third time that day. Liz gladly accepting it.

" MAX! Fuck me!" Liz wailed. Max continued to slap her body with his dick even as the cum stopped. He couldnt it felt so damn good. He felt eletric currents going through his body. And to his supried, he came again delievering More cum and Cum.

" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Max and Liz both Cried out.

A/N: Please let me know! This Sucked! I apologise ahead of time! Feedback Good or bad is wanted!
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Part 14

Liz was having the best dream ever. She was with this incredble guy and She was free. Free to explore of who she wants to be, To be able to go after what she wants and not be afraid to get it. It was too perfect. Not mention the fantastic Sex. Talk about Stamina!

They would go at it for hours!

As Liz continue to dream she felt someone wake her her, No! She didnt want to wake up. Now Now!

"Liz!"

Who is that?

" Liz wake up!" It sounded like th Man that was In Her Dreams.

" Lizzie?" He spoke softly against her ear, living a small vibration, Sending chills her entire body. Liz turned over and Opened her eyes. To be presently suprised.

It was not a Dream. It actually happened.

All of it. Even the last part of the dream happened.

Oh GOD! Liz thought motrified. She Really smuthered Max with ice cream and tied him up?

What does he think of her Now? Probably that she is no class slut. Liz moaned out loud covering her eyes.

" What's wrong babe?" Max asked wanting to know what happened to change Liz's mood so fast. One moment she was happy now she seems to be regreting something.

" I did it, I Did Right?" Liz asked, Praying that she might still have a chance of being wrong.

" What did you do?" Max asked not really sure what she was asking.

" You Know..."

" What?"

" Please Dont make me say it!" Liz cried.

" Well What are you talking about? " Max asked confused.

" The Ice Cream and Chair? Ring a bell." Liz replyed. Max's eyes turned with desire and he smirked.

"" Oh That! I Remember, I still have Marks from that! Liz babe That was incredble, A Little Odd But definetly worth it." Max Replyed. It was true, This small creature was the answer for all of his Sexual needs. Hoping that there could be more than Sex. At least Max hoped so.

" How can you look at me? I Mean after THAT!" Liz asked in awe that He wasnt calling her names, Disgusted with her.

" Liz, How can I Complain after Reciving so much pleasure, Babe I love when you invent ways to satisfy and please my body, Believe me You can do what ever you want to do, I will be there for the Ride." Max said as He rubed her arms with is hands. There was No way that he was going to let her Regreat what happened. Yes a Little out there, A Little Kinky But OH SO DAMN GOOD!

" Really?"

" Yes!" Now Come here we are going to have a dinner since we slept practically all day. After all the excirise we done. He siad with a smirk.

" But what about my clothes? I only have on what I wore to the club last night."

" No Problem, My Sister Isabel has a few outfits you can borrow. I will let you Get Ready." Max said as he turned and gave her a Kiss of a promise of things to come.

" Thanks." Liz said with a smile. How did she get so lucky? Max was the best.

" No Problem, Now let's get Ready." Max answered.

Maria was freaking out! Were the Hell was Liz? After she and Max left the club they havent came back and It was Really fraking her. Liz wouldnt stay out all night with a guy she just meet, That was her department after all. Liz was more like the responisble one.

She never did this. She hasn't even returned any of her calls, Whichh she expected after being pissed at her last night, Now she may have gone a little too far last night going on air talking about Liz, But she did have a Good Reason for it! She was trying to get Liz to lossen up.

Now Liz is off somewere.

" That is so NOT True! They Did NOT Call you Maxie " Wet Bed " Evans!" Liz cracked up laughing! This was Hysterical! This was one of the best nights she ever had and She and Max had clothes on! They were at some local Resturant on the pier. After many tumbles in The Bed, They decided to get to know one another better.

" Please! You werent there! They even had a song!" Max smiled. He loved it to see her smile, Even if it was at the expense of himself.

" Really?"

" Yes!"

" Sing it to me!"

" Are you sure you want to here it?" Max asked.

" Yes!"

" What will you do, If I sing it?" Max asked with a smirk.

Liz thought on this for a second. Then she smiled." I will make it worth your while when we Get home." She said Huskily.

" I bet you will. Okay Here it is:" Max was about to sing when The Major Dee came up to them.

" Sorry Sir But You have a Phone Call." He Told Max.

" Can you tell them whoever is on the phone to call me on my cell later?" Max replyed Not wanting to interrupt "Liz Time"

" No! Go Ahead Max! When you get back you can sing me that song." Liz replyed with a smirk.

" Are you sure?"

" Yes, I will be waiitng."

" Alright." Max got up gave Liz a quick peck on the cheek and went to see whoever was interupting him.

As Liz continued to wait, She didn't Notice someone waslking up to her. Liz looked up to see a Tall brunette looking at her.

" Can I Help you?"

" Yes." She said with a tight jaw.

" What is it?" Liz asked sorta startled with this attitudr this woman was giving her.

" I Just came to intoduce Myself, and ask you a favor. My Name Is Serena Bell and I need you to stop Fucking My Husband you Bitch!"

How about that?

[/i]
Last edited by liason on Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

look at this Everyone? A new Part!

Part 15

" Excuse me?" Liz asked. She couldnt have heard Right. There was No way Max would lie about something like this.

" Wow! You must be a Good lay! Obviously your as dumb as a Horse. I said Stay away from my Husband you no good slut." Serena replyed smugly.

" No! This can't be! Max can't be married." Liz not really saying to Serena But more to herself. Max married? If He was then why would he be with her? Making Love with her?

"I am afaid so Sweetie! Now I kindly ask of you to move your pathetic skanky ass somewere else! I want Luch with My Husband." Serena Replyed smug. Liz couldnt take anymore and ran out of the restuarant. Liz contined to walk down the street lost in thought as the tears were flowing more freely now. How could he do this to her? How could she be so stupid? What was she going to do now?

Back at the Restuarnt.....

Max came back to the table not really looking " Sorry that took so Long, It was my sister.." Max was about to finish when He looked at saw someone else that wasnt there before.

" Serena?"

" Hey baby!" She said husky.

" Don't call me that! Now what the hell are you doing here?" Max said trying to keep his voice calm. What was she doing here in the first place? And were was Liz?

" Why Not? I use to call you that all the time." Serena said with a flirty tone.

" Stop it! Now were is Liz?"

" Who?"

" Liz! The one I was with."

" Oh you mean the flatchested little ho?" Serena said with her fake little smile.

" Don't you EVER Call her that again! You here me! At least Hers are Real. Now what did you do?" Max replyed with his anger rising. If she hurt Liz in anyway Max wouldnt know what to do. He would never hit a lady because his momma thaught him that, But For Serena It would be hard.

" She left." Serena said quickly not really caring. All she wanted was to Get Max back to her place and Into her bed.

" Why?"

" I Dunno."

" TELL ME WHY?" Max shouted. By this time everyone was looking at the two of them.

" Fine!" Serena said suprised that Max raised his voice at her." I might of made it look like we were married." She said why toying around with the ring on her finger.

" You Crazy?" Max said completely shocked that she would do something like this. He always knew Serena was wacked out but this. Just to prove to Everyone Judge someone By thier personality Not Just because You Dick hardens.

" I Just wanted you back! I Miss you! we were Good together!"

" No we werent! And Serena when we got together that was under diffrent circumstances! I mean I dont mean to be rude and all, But basically back then you were just a piece of ass."

" You Bastard!" Serens cried out as she slapped him across the face and left the resturant leaving Max behind.

This was just Great Just Dandy indeed! How the hell was he going to make this up to Liz?

A/N; I Know this part is short and all I am sorry! But i will get better. Just to let you know There are only about five parts left including the epilouge. Also i have a Question I need to ask and I Need your HONEST Opinion. Now This is probably the most smuttiest fic I ever wrote. Now Was It too much? Let me know.
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Okay I tried to make this angsty and all, But Max and Liz wanted me to keep it light so here is the LONG Awaited part. What can I say Max and Liz were starting to get fustrated....

Part 16

Liz was completely broken. How could this happen? How could Max break her heart like this? By flat out lying to her face. Was she just some conquest to get in the Sack? Was all Max looking for was Sex? As the thoughts of the Run in with Serena came flowing back through her mind. Liz layed her head in her hands trying to think of what to do. As she sat on the beach trying to make sense of things. the First place she came to after taking off was Max's Place. As much as she is hurting Right now, Liz didn't know what other place to go too. It just seemed right at the time. As Liz continued to think she heard some yelling coming from some were and as she lifted her Head she saw him.

Max was here. Max had Found Her. Liz began to get up and started to run off in The Oppisate direction. She couldn't face him yet. She was completely Humilated. She trusted him. She made love with him multiple times. She not only trusted him with her heart but with her body as well. God! She was such a naive little fool. how could she not see this one coming along? Why would anyone be intrested in a mousy little Girl like her?

She was just nothing but Pathetic Liz Parker! She made the biggest mistake in believing that she and Max had a future outside of the bedroom.

" LIZ!!!!!" Max called out. He began to pick up spped as Liz continued to Run from him. Just the thought alone that Liz wanted to be away from him tore out his heart. All beacuse of Serena He might lose the one thing that has made him feel alive again after so long.

No! He was not going to let this happen. Not after all that He and Liz shared. When they made love not only had they shared thier bodies with eachother, But It seemed to work with thier hearts as well. max had never felt so much passion or so much love for someone then he does for Liz. He had never believed in the myths of soulmates, But after one look at Liz Parker , He knew he changed his tune. Liz was made for Him and He would like to think he was made for her as well. Only If he could catch up with her to let her know Serena was nothing but a Jealous harpie trying to tear them apart. And so far It was working. But max would be damned first to let someone come between them.

" Liz! Please stop I Need to talk to you! Please talk to me baby! Please!" He shouted out. Praying that she would stop and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Liz slowly stopped. His voice was broken pleading with her for a chance to listen. Maybe she should. After all she has a Few things to say to him as well. So Liz turned around and looked on as she could see Max breaking out in a Run to get to her and he stopped as he stepped in front of her.

" Liz.." He said with a smile. She stopped. So that means that she wants to listen to his side. Do they still got a chance?

" Not here! we go back to your place. I need to talk to you too." Liz said as she walked passed him up to his house. Max just looked on trying to catch up to her. Just praying that things would be okay. As The finally got up to his place, he unlocked the door leading liz to the living Room.

"Liz Thank you for this. Please You need to listen. I need.." Max was cut off by Liz.

" Look Max before you say anything, I am going first. How could you do this to me? You Lied to me! You said you were single! And that was a complete lie! I trusted you!" Liz cried.

" I was speaking the truth Liz! I was single!" Max said pleading with her to understand.

" SEE! You just admited to it! Why did you lie to me and break my heart like this!" Liz screamed out as tears started to run down her cheeks.

" Liz! Please don't cry, I am telling you the truth, I Never been married. Serena was just trying to get me back. That was all. baby, i promise you that i have never been married. There is only one person that I do want to marry and Right now I am trying to convince her Not to leave me." his voice broke, the emotion you could hear clearly. How could they get here? Especially after spending a Glourous morning in bed making the most passionate lovemaking he has ever known?

" You Just said you were single, Not Are single! That means I..." Liz was about to finish when what max said to her finally registered in. She was the one that He wanted to be with. She was the one making hi not single anymore. Then Liz spoke:" It was a lie wasn't? I mean The whole thing was a joke, You were Right weren't you?" Liz spoke. Feeling like a complete and utter fool.

" Baby, I Love you and Only you! I am sorry If Serena made you think otherwise."

" Max.."

" Shh! Dont sayanything." Max said as He pulled her into his arms.

" I Love you. I Love you Liz.I always will."

Liz looked up into his eyes and knew it was true." I Love you too Max." Both moving closer as thier lips touch sending sparks through thier entire body. As many times as they could do this, It would never become old. As Max deepened the kiss, Liz wrapped her arms around him wanting to feel his body closer to his. As Max made his way down her neck, His hands slowly moved south cupping her ass, bring her closer to him. he the thrusted a little to make sure Liz could feel his erection rub against her center letting her know that she was the only one that he wants. Liz moans.

" Max, Make love to me."

With that said they moved towards his bedroom. And Max showed Liz that shew as the only one for him. Over and Over agin till they fell apart spent and layed in each other's arms.

Neither forgeting any protection at all.

AN: How was that?
liason
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by liason »

Dont pass out from shock now. Here's a New part!

Part 17

" I have Been Lying to you."

" What Do you mean?"

" I Don't Know how to tell you this."

" Just Tell me!"

" Okay. I have been Cheating on you."

" You've WHAT!"

" I said I am Cheating on you. Sorry to do this, But I couldnt help it. She's Really Good in bed."

" You BASTARD! I Hate YOU!"

" What are you watching?" Max asked as he entered the living room after a long Night at the Club, He found Liz laying on the couch watching tv.

" Oh Just a late Night Run Of Jerry Springer. I am Glad your Home, I missed you." Liz turned off the Tv to Give max a gentle kiss on his lips. They have been together For about a Year Now. After that Incredable experience after first meeting, they knew they were meant to be. Hell it wasnt about the Sex anymore, It still beyond anything that either have experienced. Their Relationship was based on Love, Communication, And Trust. Liz had found her soulmate from taking a chance. After the deal with Serena happened, they pledged to themselves that they wanted to be together. that no one else mattered. They made love for Hours and hours. They were too busy to Realise protection. but that soon became an Issue when they thought Liz was pregnaut.

That was a truely scary time for them. Both wanted children someday. When ther both ready to have them. But all ended well when Liz Recived her period the next day.

Max still works at the Club doing his show, But he has also applyed for Medical school. his goal to become a doctor. Liz couldnt be more proud. Liz was finishing up her Junior Year at UC hopefully someday becoming a MicroBiologist. Her Lifelong Dream.

" Really? How was your day babe?" Max asked as he took off his shirt showing off his wonderful pecs and chest. he ploped on the couch pulling Liz into his arms. the feeling of that eletricity ran through his body.

" Nothing Much, I had no classes so maria and I went out shopping making a Girl's day out of it."

" Really? Did you have fun."

" Yeah I did, but I missed you. We didnt..you know? have time this morning." They overslept and didnt have time to make love.

" I know I definetly noticed. how do we fix that problem?" Max said with a smirk. He leaned in for a kiss which Liz didnt refuse. Her mouth taking in his tounge as he made love to her mouth. Both groaning in pleasure. He leans Liz down as she is laying down and he is above her. He lbreaks the kiss and Looks into her eyes.

" I Love You."

" I Love You Too." Liz cried.

Max took her lips again in another schorching kiss. The moving down her neck leaving little love bits along the way. his hands slowly lifted up her night shirt to reach thier destination. He glorious breasts as Each hand took one and played with her hard rock nipples.

" Max.." Liz moaned. Max was gifted with his hands.

Max carefully lifted the Rest of the shirt off leaving Liz bare chested in front of him. She was completely beautful.

" You Take my breath away." Max said as he couldnt take anymore and leaned his mouth to her left breat taking the nipple in his mouth. Slowly sucking on it, twisting it alittle with his teeth. Liz was in heaven. She loved his mouth. As If the right breast was feeling left out, he took that one and sucked and played with it.

" Maxxxxx!!!!! Liz cried. gowing further south, he took his hands and removed her panties, giving him Free reign to her wet area. The smell of her Sex was feeling his nose. he love tasting her. Espically when she was this wet.

" Man, you must have Really missed me." Max joked.

" Max just do it please!" Liz cried. She couldnt take anymore, She needed him like NOW.

" Pushy, Pushy." Max said jokely before he slide in his Finger into her placenta gowing faster with each stroke. She was tight. Hot and Tight. The way that he liked it.

" Oh God, Max! Max!" Liz said as her head threw back in pleasre. Her hips going up for more of his wonderful torture.

" Like that baby." Max said. he loved to look at her when she was in the throws of passion. She was completely beautful to him.

" YES!"

Max took at his fingers, As Liz was about to complain, he replaced them with hs mouth. Lapping up the Juices she was giving out. Pushing his touge in, Faster and harder. Liz was about to orgasm.

" Max, I am so close. I need you in me!" that was it for Max. He ripped off his boxers, leting his Proud erection stand up for a second before pusshing it in Liz fast and hard, both crying out in pleasure. Max then began to rock thier bodies at a fast pac. he slammed into her faster with each stroke. Thier bodies covering in sweat ast they both try and reach that goal. Slapping noises from their bodies coming together highlighted the room.

" MAX!"

" LIZ!"

The dam broke and Both came, and Came hard. Max's seed pouring into her waiting vagina. Feeling them both with completion. max collasped on Liz for a second before sitting up on the couch and pulling her up so she could be in his lap.

" You should miss me more often." Max said as Liz giggle dinto his chest.

AN: What about that? feedback please!