Life UneXpected - 2.0

Discuss the show, your fav characters/couples, any spoilers...everything about your OTHER favourite show. Please remember when you're posting spoilers to title them so those who don't want to be spoiled don't accidentally read them.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Life UneXpected - 2.0

Post by roswellian love »

So Ryan messed around too hmm I knew it he was too good to be true and a hypocrit.
Cate needs to really look within and stop running
The teach I feel for the guy he has strong feelings for Lux and is trying to be there for her and with her in a total platonic way I liked he hasn't crossed that line Really feel for him though. Biaze I love.

http://roswellianlove.blogspot.com/
this is where I will be putting up my collages and opinions on anything feel free to check it out and give me feed back : )
Im still learning how to perfect my art :)
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliecollard87 »

Shiri still talk cry the same. I always hated how aw sounded when she did that on Roswell.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I'm disgusted by the direction this show has gone in ... seriously? A teacher/student romance? Ugh ... :x

And it looks like the Cate/Ryan marriage is slowly, but surely coming to an end. However, I do want them have the therapy session - these two obviously need it and it will help them in the long run with any other relationships they'll have.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I have a bad feeling this show is going to get axed. The CW has already ordered full season's for many of its other series, but they have not yet made a decision abou this show. I am tired of Baze sleeping with every woman who comes into his life within 5 minutes of meeting/knowing them :roll: . I agree, Ryan and Cate are having too many issues to be newlyweds. I too do not like the teacher/student romance thing. Does this guy not value his career? Does he want to forever be on a list of registered sex offenders? :shock:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I just read this at E! Online:

Life Unexpected Boss: "It's Not Dead Yet"
Today 3:30 PM PDT by Megan Masters

Jack Rowand/The CW
Life Unexpected show runner Liz Tigelaar has a message for fans worried about today's "cancellation" news: "Not being picked up is different than being canceled."

Boo-yah! But just in case this season does end in a series finale, Liz is spilling her plans to us on how she'll wrap up the series. And we've also checked in with LUX star (and our special blogger) Kristoffer Polaha...

MORE: Kris Polaha blogs about LUX for us!

We were so sad to hear about the CW not ordering Life Unexpected's back nine episodes. How are you and the cast feeling today?
Liz Tigelaar: We really, really wanted to do a back nine. We were working on [those episodes], so we're disappointed because we all just want to keep doing the show. More than anything, you always know when you're on a show that eventually it's going to end; we just feel a little cut short because we feel like we're just getting started in a lot of ways.

Did the news come as a shock to you?
We really all saw this as a long run, in a hopeful way. Obviously, we knew this was a possibility. But we all just feel so grateful that people are watching it. You hope people will care, so it's nice to hear that our fans do. The support has been amazing, and it's nice to see that people are invested in these characters like we are. We really are such a family.

Is there still any hope that the CW will pick up Life Unexpected for a third season in May, when they announce their 2011-12 lineup?
We're still hopeful—despite being preempted in Los Angeles last night, our ratings were actually great for us, and what the CW has been OK with. The CW assured me yesterday that not being picked up is different than being canceled, so we're holding on to that and operating under that.

Jack Rowand /The CW; Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
If episode 13 really is the end of LUX, how are you going to wrap everything up?
We always knew where the series would end, and we also know that there's a big pull to have Cate (Shiri Appleby) and Baze together. But at the same time, getting the news yesterday, we've already started prepping episode 13. Each season has had an arc to it—like the first season starting with a proposal and ending with a wedding—and this season will have an arc to it as well. The stories that we started in the premiere will resolve in episode 13. Sure, we won't be able to do the ending we would have [originally] planned, but I definitely believe we'll be able to do an ending that makes people feel really satisfied, and feels like an ending. Who knows, if for some miracle the show gets picked up, we'll continue from there.

Does that mean there's no possibility of Cate and Baze being together in the end?
We're figuring it out. It's a balance between not wanting to do something that's not organic to the character's journey in the episodes we've seen, but wanting to give fans the satisfaction of what the series has promised. And I'm confident that we're going to be able to do it. This season we really wanted to lay the groundwork for a friendship between Cate and Baze, and then if down the road they get together, you understand why. It's not just based on the past; it's based on the present love and respect for each other. Season two has been all about earning their friendship, and really seeing them parent Lux together. And we're going to make it a beautiful ending.

And what if a miracle happens and Life Unexpected is picked up? What happens then?
Anything can happen. I'm not over the show, it's not dead yet. It's just so surreal to all of us. But I was saying to the cast yesterday that I'd rather do 26 episodes that we're proud of than 100 that start to slip. I want [episode 13] to have the last episode feel, so if we do come back, we would dive in in a whole new way. Which is terrifying, but it's an exciting thought. And either way, it will be good. We roll with it; we're up for anything and just want to keep going. Most of all, we want to make it satisfying. With every story that ends, it leads to potential new stories, so it doesn't mean that LUX can't go on.

Any final words of encouragement to all of your LUX fans out there?
We have 13 episodes this season, and I want to make them beautiful and satisfying and as representative of the show as possible. We're only in episode seven, so we still have a quarter of what's been the life of the series to air, and it just keeps getting better and better. I'm really excited that all 13 will air. For those who watched this season and for those who watched last, you'll feel good about what you watch.

________

Todd Williamson/WireImage.com
Your favorite guest blogger also wants to pass along a message to all you LUX fans, so here's Kris Polaha with some sweet sentiments:

"The saddest thing is losing the opportunity to play these characters with each other. We really like each other up here, no drug addicts or home wreckers or assholes, just actors trying to tell a really great story. It is sad to have a premature ending to this story. But to the fans, thank you for all the support and please stay tuned! We filmed 13 amazing episodes which will still be airing through January."

Remember, LUX isn't over yet, so keep tuning in to the CW Tuesdays at 9 p.m.

And be sure to speak your minds in the comments below. You never know what may happen if you do!

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... z14GOuSBaU
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I knew this whole storyline involving a possible romance between a student and teacher would spell a bit of doom for the show. Such a damn shame ... so many possibilities.

Life UnExpected Won't Get Full Season
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Shiri posted this on her facebook:

"I hate to bring the bad news but our little show is coming to an end. The cast, crew, and I thank you for all your support these past two years. It's been a little slice of heaven!"

I guess that means the show is cancelled. So sad. I loved seeing Shiri's face on TV again. I missed her.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I knew they were going to get cancelled when the CW Network did not order the back nine episodes for this current season. Oh well, I hope this gives the writers/producers adequate time to write a good series finale.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Oh wow! I can't believe this! They should just bring back Roswell: The Next Generation! They could have Shiri and Jason as Max and Liz again... Majandra and Nick aren't doing anything are they? Neither is Emilie or William Saddler.... Hmmm... it could work I think I mean we have no idea but I'd like to find out and hey Vampire Diaries is doing good it's like the same thing even tho the books were way before Twilight and Roswell BUT still!!! It'll work again!
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I can't believe how selfish Lux is! She doesn't know how to be a friend. She's letting Tasha risk the only thing she has just so she'd fool around with the teacher. I hate that Lux spent her whole life searching for a family but when she finally has it, she doesn't care about it. That's basicaly what she said when she told the teacher "what i have right now is you".

But at the same time, part of me feels sorry for her. She's obviously feeling lonely. I think part of her will always feel isolated and alone. She really needs to work on her issues with a shrink because her life wasn't easy.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz