What did you dream last night?

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

April
Roswell Fanatic

What did you dream last night?

Post by April »

After having an especially realistic and unsettling dream last night, I decided to start this topic. So what did you dream last night? Anything funny? Weird? Romantic? Something you can't talk about in polite company? Nothing at all?

Last night, I dreamt that I was pregnant. (Probably because I'm feeling a little chunky lately.) And in my dream, I didn't know who the father was (which would NEVER happen in real life!) So I had a paternity test done, and it showed up that this guy I like (and work with) named Jeff was the dad. But little did I know, someone had tampered with the results and the father was actually some other guy. I have no idea who. I think that part of the dream is due to watching too many soap operas and writing too much fic. Anyway, even though in the dream, Jeff and I had only had a random hook up, he decided he was going to take responsibility and we were going to be together. So I met his family and moved in with him, but I was all stressed out because I didn't know how I was going to deal with being pregnant during my student teaching semester, and I thought no one would hire me after I graduated college because of the new baby.

Anyway, the dream ended, and I woke up and was relieved. Although a little disappointed because . . . Jeff's really cute. Not that I want him to knock me up or anything.

It's so weird that dreams can feel so real sometimes. It took me about a minute of lying in bed to realize that nothing in the dream had actually happened and that I wasn't really pregnant. Trippy.

So what kinds of dreams have you guys had?

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: What did you dream last night?

Post by Earth2Mama »

OMG ... I've had pregnant dreams - I've even gone so far as to give birth in a dream ... I just wake up before they tell me what I've had. :roll:

I used to keep a diary of the dreams I had, but somehow, some way during all the moving I've done - it's lost to me now. :(

I usually record them now on my lj (if I remember 'em and remember to), but last night ... no dreams.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

No dreams for me last night. I did had a dream the other night in which Patrick Swayze was my dad and still alive. It was frustrating because I kept telling him that he had cancer in his pancreas but he kept insisting that he was perfectly healthy. I can't remember anything else about it, and it's not like I've watched any of his movies recently. Anyway, it was weird but not funny.

I also had a funny celebrity dream years ago, where Courtney Love took my family hostage and demanded Krispy Kreme doughnuts instead of ransom money. :lol:
it's better to rise than fade away.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

wow april that sounds slightly familiar lol. Too much fic for you. But yes dreams are crazy.

Last night I dreamt that I was talking to my friends mother who died of cancer a few years back. Anyways we were talking and I was telling her how much my friend loved her and how much I knew she'd miss her if something ever happened to her. We were in a car and she was driving me home like she did so many times when we were in school. It was sad, because when I woke up I realized that she was already gone and had been for awhile now.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

Oh man, I am the queen of stupid/strange/weird/scary/funny/disgusting dreams. Every morning when I wake up and tell my parents that I had a dream last night there's usually this communal groan. Mainly because I've had some pretty frigging disgusting dreams in the past.

My favourite scary dream that I've had was that I was a totally cool, bitchin' ninja in medieval times and these two villagers hired me to bring their son home to them across the mountains. So off I toddled, located the boy and then spent two weeks trekking through the snowy mountain range with him.

Finally we reached our destination and the parents looked me in the eye, said thank you, then drew out a sword and cut the boy's head off.

I screamed in horror and yelled, "What did you do that for??!!!"

And they said, "He wasn't our son, he was a demon who ate our entire village."

I then looked back at the boy and his body (and his head which was a few feet away) was morphing into a twelve foot long demon. Turns out they hired me to locate him so that they could act out their revenge. It was then that I remembered that I had woken up a couple of times on our trip to find him watching me sleep and the only reason he hadn't eaten me was because he thought I could bring him to more people to eat. That dream scared the crap out of me.

Ok, this one is disgusting. I mean, seriously foul. So don't read it unless you can stomach disgusting things. I'm going to make the really disgusting parts small, so that they're hard to read unless you're really trying.

I once had a dream where my grandpa went to hospital and he came back to our house so we could take care of him. Anyway, the drugs made him loopy, so he went into my bedroom when I wasn't there and...

ejaculated all over my bed. :oops: :shock:

Then when I called Dad in to complain in horror about what he'd done, Dad looked at me, shrugged, and said, "Oh well, he's old. Now get into bed." Good old Dad.

The worst part was that I graphically saw him doing it in my dream and...

his knob was silver for some reason.

No joke. These are the things I dream about. :shock: I need therapy or something.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Alison, I say this with love, but you are one weird individual.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

nibbles2 wrote:Alison, I say this with love, but you are one weird individual.
This surprises no one.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

nibbles2 wrote:Alison, I say this with love, but you are one weird individual.
Uh ... yeah, what she said ...

O.k. I had one last night! A dream that is.

I'm vacationing in a cabin in the woods. And the forest is like ... green. I'm talking - super, vivid GREEN! I don't know why this is significant or not, but I noticed it and commented on it to myself in the dream - seriously, I literally said out loud to myself - "Oh my, this forest is green!" :?

Anyway, I hear a thump on the porch of the cabin and go to investigate. Before I open the door though, I hear what sounds like a moan and scuffling. I open the door and standing/leaning on the door frame are two GOD-like looking men. They were camping out in the woods, until on them was injured - not gravely, but assistance was needed to stop the bleeding. I offered them shelter and help them inside.

And then, things take a turn - because one moment I'm dressing a wound on one of them ... the next minute I'm buck ass naked getting double teamed by my GOD-like men (not that I'm complaining, cause I sure as hell wasn't in the dream). :twisted:

However, like with all my dreams, before we get to the climatic finish ... I wake the hell up! :x

That pisses me off to no end I tell ya :(
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sundae »

LMAO, Alison, disgusting but funny. And you've now left me with a mental image I don't think I'll ever forget. :lol:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Alison, your dreams disturb me. :lol:

I've been dreaming about Jeff again. Last night's dream was . . . well, let's just say, it's nothing I should say here. 8) I really like this guy, but I have no idea if he likes me back.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.