Original RTFC Writer & Calypso Creator

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

vintagertfc
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Original RTFC Writer & Calypso Creator

Post by vintagertfc »

Greetings -

Six years ago I was part of a team that put together Roswell: The Final Chapter and just today it struck my brain and I decided to go in search of it. Sadly, I haven't been able to find any of the old episodes and wanted to reach out to anyone who might have them.

I was the writer in charge of the Michael/Maria storylines and created the Calypso character and storyline. It would have eventually joined forces with a much larger (massive, in fact) storyline in regards to what their previous lives were like.

I've often considered trying my hand at it again as I still have the entire storyline in my head and it was going to be what took what we were doing into future seasons.

Would like to offer an apology to the loyal fans who were disappointed when RTFC didn't continue on. I was 17 years old when I was writing for them. Personally, I went to college and grew up. As people do. But I continue to be a warrior for creativity, working as a stand-up comedian and comedy show producer, and hope that everyone that was part of the original RTFC team did the same.

If someone can point me in the direction of where the season 4 episodes might be, it would be greatly appreciated. It's been years and would mean a lot to me.

Perhaps I'll be seeing you all around more often. =)

Jessica
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Original RTFC Writer & Calypso Creator

Post by Janetfl »

Hi,

I was not around the Roswell fanfic forums when Roswell: The Final Chapter was written but I have managed to find an old link that seems to work.

I hope it helps.

Here is the link: http://web.archive.org/web/200604262358 ... isodes.htm

JAN :mrgreen:

Edit: Wow, I have to say that I've just read upto episode 409 and I'm completely hooked. I'm concerned about Michael and Maria with this Calypso character coming through. I'm not going to say anymore so that it doesn't spoil it for anyone else that wants to read this awesome series of stories. There is no WAY this should fall into the internet void!!! I LOVE IT!!
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
dreamer19

Re: Original RTFC Writer & Calypso Creator

Post by dreamer19 »

That was the first site I found when reading fanfiction.