Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/22

Post by Whimsicality »

Updated the next chapter of Fighting Fear, and put A/N's on Linger in this Otherworld, When Dreams Change, and Dance in the Abyss promising updates soon. Thank you all so so much for your feedback, votes, and support! You all make it worth it even when life goes crazy!

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 3/29

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next chapters in Dance in the Abyss, Linger in this Otherworld, and When Dreams Change. Yay for the most awesome beta ever! :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/15

Post by Whimsicality »

I posted a new chapter for Dance in the Abyss today, and a new chapter for Fighting Fear on the ninth, and on the sixth I posted a new series, Universal Language, which is a series of unconnected song fics from various characters points of view. Also, under my polartwins account with Ashita, we posted a new crossover story with Laurell K Hamilton's Merry Gentry series entitled A Touch of Fey :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/17

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter of When Dreams Change, which (although we're not quite through the rewritten old material yet) is another brand new one. Also, sadly, I moved the my R/L/Z series Unleashed to the completed section, because I realized that the reason I can never get my muse to cooperate for the planned third, is that I have a hard time with smut for the sake of smut, and my initial inspiration for those fics was played out in the first two. So, there will be no more in that series from me, although I won't say I'll never do R/L/Z again :wink:

And check out Kristina and I's Polartwins account! We have a Merry Gentry XO going that should get pretty interesting :D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/24

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter to Otherworld on Wednesday (but RF wouldn't let me updated this thread, grr..) and today posted Part One of Two in Melting, a smutty Liz/Rath sequel to Heat Stroke, and a birthday present for the fantabulous Ashita whom I adore and hope life starts treating better.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/25

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the first ficlet in a new XO series, the Czechoslovakian Guide to the Multiverse, which will be a series of mostly unconnected XO's with various verses, inspired by KiaraAlexisKlay's I, Liz.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/26

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next songfic in Universal Language, and finally posted Always a Queen, the Liz POV companion to Always.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/26

Post by Whimsicality »

Okay, after this I swear I'm done for the day :lol: I also posted Prey to Desire, a few companion drabbles to my Prey to Desire songfic series, and I added a few new links to my 'Fics not posted on RF' section, including one to a Tess centric series of drabbles.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 4/29

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapters in Fighting Fear and Dance in the Abyss, and posted the second and final chapter in Melting.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 5/10

Post by Whimsicality »

On Saturday I posted the next chapter in WDC, and then today, I posted the next little ficlet in my Czechoslovakian Guide to the Multiverse series.

Whimsicality's Fics