People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: People who bug you

Post by nibbles2 »

No way is that girl woman 16.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

nibbles2 wrote:No way is that girl woman 16.
I don't know ... take a look at the photo here ---->http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 96,00.html

She looks like a 16 yr old overly developed child to me.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote:Right now? Its the parents of 16 yr old Courtney Stodden, who married a 51 yr old actor from Lost this past weekend.

UGH :x WTF parents?! When was it acceptable for you both to drop the ball and allow this take place?

Utterly disgusted!
How the hell is this even legal?!?! I understand that parents can give their minor children permission to marry, but this is just sick! There's a big difference between 16 and 51! And if this was a teacher, he'd be arrested and fired regardless if the parents agreed with it or not.

I wonder if this is all some scam for money. She's an aspiring singer, her parents already let her dress like a hoochie and if they're okay with it well money's the only reason I can think of. Ugh! I want to puke.
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

Sundae wrote:
RosDude wrote:Our weather is bipolar. One day it's mid 90s and the next it's 60s and 70s. But one thing remains constant, regardless of how hot or cool it is, and that's the freaking rain! I think it's rained almost every day in the last two weeks. Hell, based on the way things look outside my bedroom window, it's about to rain right now. :roll: We just got a really nice above ground swimming pool for our backyard, and I'd really like to get the chance to use it this summer.

~Chad~
Lols. Our weather is bipolar too. It's like up in 90's a couple days, then the 80's and then suddenly it'll drop down to the 60's / 70's. Last week it was up in the 80's, steaming hot, then we had a thunderstorm in the middle of the day where it hailed. HAILED. In 80 degree weather we had ice falling from the sky. But seriously, yay for rains, especially since we're so prone to brush fires.
I can explain that one :). Hail is not actually a 'winter' phenomenon - in fact, it's probably more common in summer than in winter because it only only forms in thunderstorm clouds (cumulonimbus clouds). The more severe the thunderstorm, the more likely you will get hail... because the clouds have such a great depth and the temperatures at the top of the cloud are so cold, all of the particles inside the cloud are ice (rather than water).... so more/larger hail can form.

In the summer you get the hot weather causing a lot convection of air during the day (sun shining on the ground, heating the air just above it by conduction and radiation, which then causes the air to rise, then cool and condense, forming cloud). This causes large clouds with low bases and high tops to form in the afternoon (cumulus and cumulonimbus) - the higher and colder the tops of the cloud, the more chance of getting hail. In the winter, there is not so much convection during the day as the sun is lower in the sky, the radiation is less intense and the daytime max temperatures are lower, so there is less chance of a thunderstorm... therefore less chance of hail.

When I lived in New Mexico a couple of years ago, there were nightly thunderstorms in the summer months (the 'monsoon' season :P) - it would be 95-100 degrees in the day, with thunder, lightning and hail storms in the evening!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

valentinebaby wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote:Right now? Its the parents of 16 yr old Courtney Stodden, who married a 51 yr old actor from Lost this past weekend.

UGH :x WTF parents?! When was it acceptable for you both to drop the ball and allow this take place?

Utterly disgusted!
How the hell is this even legal?!?! I understand that parents can give their minor children permission to marry, but this is just sick! There's a big difference between 16 and 51! And if this was a teacher, he'd be arrested and fired regardless if the parents agreed with it or not.

I wonder if this is all some scam for money. She's an aspiring singer, her parents already let her dress like a hoochie and if they're okay with it well money's the only reason I can think of. Ugh! I want to puke.

Every state in the US has it's own law about how and when someone can get married.....can be married at fourteen if you're both under eighteen....have to have parents permission....can't get married if there is X amount of age difference between the two when one is over eighteen

Each state is different and like I said each has it's own laws.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

People this dumb should not be allowed to have kids so their dumb as hell DNA will not be passed down to the next generation :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... t/#comment
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

killjoy wrote:People this dumb should not be allowed to have kids so their dumb as hell DNA will not be passed down to the next generation :roll: :roll: :roll:

James Franco is a strange, weird person but he's certainly not dumb.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

nibbles2 wrote:
killjoy wrote:People this dumb should not be allowed to have kids so their dumb as hell DNA will not be passed down to the next generation :roll: :roll: :roll:

Agreed. He's out there, but that's creativity and oddness, not stupidity. He's actually quite intelligent.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

Although, anybody willing to pay $10,000 for invisible art, they're kind of dumb.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Rowedog wrote:
nibbles2 wrote:

Agreed. He's out there, but that's creativity and oddness, not stupidity. He's actually quite intelligent.
Not him :roll: The people who buy invisible art!

A case about cancer I heard about.A woman was dying of a rare cancer,there was no hope she only had a short time left.A drug company heard of her and contacted her doctor.They told the doctor they were working on an expermiental drug to fight the cancer she had.It wasn't one hundered percent proven or on the market but it was showing good things in testing,they offered to send the doctor all he needed to treat her with it to see if it would help her.

But guess what? The FDA stepped in and wouldn't allow the doctors to give the woman the experimental drug....why?.....because they say the drug hadn't been one hundered percent tested yet so they have no idea what or any side effects if might have!

:shock:

No matter what or if any side effects the drug might have I bet they're better than freaking DYING!!! :roll: