Clash's Fics: The Ballad Of A Bullet | Pt. 13 | 05/01

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Clash's Fics: The Ballad Of A Bullet, Complete: 4.9.09

Post by clash868 »

Updates BoaB. Goner will be next.
Light My Fire
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Clash's Fics: The Ballad Of A Bullet, Updated: 4.9.09

Post by clash868 »

GONER and The Ballad of a Bullet have been updated.
Light My Fire
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Clash's Fics: The Ballad Of A Bullet/GONER, Updated: 4.12.09

Post by clash868 »

Long time no see huh?

First things first, I am not a mirage. I just kind of fell out of Roswell fandom and it was hard for me to find my way back in but I'm re-watching the series on netflix and that's helping reawaken my muse.

On the Ballad of a Bullet:
I've revised it and cut off the last three chapters because, well, they weren't good. I wrote them when I was in that, 'let's just finish this already,' head space but I think BB and all the people who read it deserve better than me throwing out whatever. So I've re-posted the re-worked prologue through chapter eight to fanfiction.net because I'm not sure how long I'll be between updates and I don't want to have to keep moving the story if it takes me awhile (I'm working really hard on that not happening this time but you never know.) I've already started the new chapter nine and I'm thinking the whole fic will be somewhere around 15-20 parts maybe. When I get to the last chapter, I'll have the story moved from dead and buried and post the last part here first. Here's the link if you don't want to wait: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5793018/1/T ... f_a_Bullet

On GONER:
Yeah...anybody know where it is? I can't find it here and if it's been deleted I don't have the chapters on my computer. If anyone has them (long shot I know) I'll put that in my to be completed file and I'll work on it when I'm through with BB. If no one does, I'll just give everyone the outline on what was going to happen and how it would've ended if anyone's interested.

-It's been a long time (and I'm really sorry about that) but I'm committed to finishing. :) I guess I'll go get back to work now.
Light My Fire
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Clash's Fics: The Ballad Of A Bullet | Pt. 12 | 04/24

Post by clash868 »

The Ballad of a Bullet has been updated. Ch. 12 awaits your presence.
Light My Fire
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Clash's Fics: The Ballad Of A Bullet | Pt. 13 | 05/01

Post by clash868 »

Chapter 13 of BoaB is up.
Light My Fire
sptfire86
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Clash's Fics: The Ballad Of A Bullet | Pt. 13 | 05/01

Post by sptfire86 »

You are such an under praised writer. I just got done reading Sin which I have read before but never tracked the author to other works. Bullet is one of my new favorite stories and I wondered over to the Author's forum to see your previous stuff. I was so surprised that you have not written more, because you really are THAT talented. I'm curious as to where GONER is and what would have been it's final out outcome. Anyway, I just really wanted to stop by to let you know I will be following your every move, so I hope you'll give me lots to follow. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
wesson william-joseph
Damon&&Elena Buffy&&Angel Serena&&Nate Olivia&&Peter Sookie&&Eric Max&&Liz